George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends!

+32
LornaDoone
Catie
fava
Carla97
ispy
jd68
iamnoone
5marcy5
Maggy
isogotit
Picachu
Cece42
Alisonfan
lelacorb
Butterfly
hathaross
Rose
mel01
LizzyNY
Doug Ross
annemarie
bellybaby
party animal - not!
Joanna
theminis
Nicky80
bgarabedian
Jenn
Katiedot
jusquatoi2014
Pita428
Sevens
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends!

Post by lelacorb Mon 12 May 2014, 18:06

Katiedot wrote:Wow, some of you guys think she's preggers?  All I can see is a seriously underweight woman who's been starving herself.  No way she's going to get pregnant unless she eats.

I don't know what it is with the women George dates.  Stacy Kiebler's gaunt figure and poor relationship with food and nutrition was a concern but she looked downright healthy compared to what I'm seeing here.  When the widest part of your arm are the bones of your elbow and when there's a gaping hole between your thighs, there's an issue.  

To me it seemed very thin even in the first picture I saw of her in London in fact I looked much thinner in the face.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends!

Post by Sevens Mon 12 May 2014, 18:14

Well I have two roommates here who just look as thin as what you described. They actually eat normally and sometimes more than rest of us but never gain weight. They're not starving themselves. On the other hand, some girls are doing     so to lose weight yet it rarely works.

Last edited by Sevens on Tue 13 May 2014, 02:10; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 12 May 2014, 18:26

I didn't realize she was taller than George. What I have a problem with is that coy smile, just like that first picture of her last October, you know very well she is enjoying all the attention!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 12 May 2014, 18:38

nah she's not pregnant and whats with filming someone coming out of the ladies, not nice
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 12 May 2014, 18:38

Well, she's not taller - three inch heels help! Safari pix show that.

George loves thin, long legged ladies. But I have to say my arms and legs are that thin. It's the bit in between that's the problem!

She may have had an eating thing at Oxford - there's alot of it about - high-achieving family member was the same there - the two often seem to go hand in hand in my experience........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 12 May 2014, 20:19

I hope it isn't true that he sent her an email that said 'reported hottest man in the world should meet with the hottest human rights lawyer in the world' it makes him sound arrogant and conceited, and maybe a little desperate!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 12 May 2014, 20:38

When I first saw the pictures today it didn't look like GC was to happy. He appeared to be happy when he saw Cindy and Boni. I hate her blouse as well. If you read some of the comments people are posting on FB they are saying she looks like Michael Jackson. I just wish she would hold her head up and stop looking down.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon 12 May 2014, 21:15

isogotit wrote:When I first saw the pictures today it didn't look like GC was to happy. He appeared to be happy when he saw Cindy and Boni. I hate her blouse as well. If you read some of the comments people are posting on FB they are saying she looks like Michael Jackson. I just wish she would hold her head up and stop looking down.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  She is a mixture of Michael Jackson with Mr. Bean  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Rose
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon 12 May 2014, 21:21

I'm still in shock  Shocked after seeing the blouse with a pink ribbon on sparkling skull. OMG  Shocked 

Now...if I see positive comments about her style anymore in the press...perhaps there is something wrong with my sense of style. Rolling Eyes  I might go to the Style Judges or What not to wear, or How do I look show for a makeover. LOL
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 12 May 2014, 21:26

Alisonfan wrote:10/10 for having the confidence to meet with your "older" fiancés friends in a pair of very short shorts.  

Most girls/women would err on the side of caution, and try to blend, be a little respectful.  
Is she trying to appear younger than 36? If so why?
And why would she be respectful? According to all media she is
above all of them.

Butterfly wrote:I think the media are not being objective, but putting  things out of proportion in order to sell. OK, Amal is smart, educated and successful. However, there are SO MANY smart, educated and successful barristers and solicitors in the world. Many of them have even higher degrees than her.

She is just doing the job she was educated for. Now, I'm not trying to minimize her achievements - I respect her. But I don't think it's fair to glorify her like she is the embodiment of perfection.

Also, I dislike how the media celebrates her success much more than George's. He is completely overshadowed by her. This is not fair.

I agree!

George comes from humble beginnings. And according to what has been written in the media, he has had to work very hard to get where he is, Including his father.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 12 May 2014, 21:39

George's successes have been celebrated in the media for years and years !

The media are writing about Amal all the time in order 
to make money for themselves. Period.
Its just the New Kid on the Block Syndrome.

Anyone who finds it offensive needn't 
read it surely ?

Its not a bad reflection on George at all IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 12 May 2014, 21:52

Hope you are right, Jo.

After they get married people will keep a close eye on her and her cases.
And I think she will be talked about more than Mr. Clooney.

George will be an after thought as 'Amals husband, George Clooney is doing...'

Not the other way around. (jmo, hope am wrong)

Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 12 May 2014, 21:53

Couldn't have put it better myself, Jo!

Silly headlines sell papers and magazines, the more extreme the better, and the combination of an Oxford educated barrister from the UK with interesting background story marrying one of the most famous actors, if not the most famous actor in the world with his own interesting background, is one of the biggest stories of the year.

The both knew what would happen and I think they're handling it very well. I'm sure he'll be there to help protect her from all the madness

As I've said before it will ruin and run

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 12 May 2014, 21:54

oops, RUN and run................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 12 May 2014, 21:55

@Joanna & PAN - Except the ones that say how lucky he is that someone so accomplished accepted him! How he should get used to being Mr. Alamuddin. - Those are not a GOOD reflection on George, they're disrespectful of his accomplishments and hard work in creating his career - which, in his world, is much more successful than hers is in the legal world, IMO.
I know the press is doing this to make money, but it's really ticking me off! (Even Maggy is buying into the hype!)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 12 May 2014, 21:56

Am not!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 12 May 2014, 22:08

lol!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 12 May 2014, 22:08

Well just don't read any of it is my advice Lizzy.

Btw as I'm not into gossip/celebrity magazines etc etc....
Was there as much media Hoohah about the engagement of Catherine Z J & Michael Douglas years ago ?

Another query I have buzzing around my 
enquiring mind after some of the negative comments being made about Amal.

Is it because she's not American but British that some are finding fault with Amal and getting irritated by the media attention ?
I'm not being offensive, just curious.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 12 May 2014, 22:15

mmhhh I don't remember much but I think Catherine Z J and Michael Douglas was big here in the news too. He got divorced, than engaged she was much younger...she broke the marriage and all sort of things....Remember Brad Pitt and Angelina Joly....Aneglina Joly was in the press as a monster (at least here) who was stealing husbands LOL..... so it is always the same tata.....whoowhoo

I don't care what nationality George girlfriends are but now you mention it Jo, yes I do feel irritated that she is not German  lol!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 12 May 2014, 22:21

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 12 May 2014, 22:21

Speaking for myself, is not that she is British. I see the whole package/thing.

Mr. Clooney was raised in a very Catholic family. With all the Christian traditions... Christmas, Easter, etc etc. And then to marry a woman who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ, but then again, neither does he, still it bothers. And then this whole thing about she being better than him?

It's getting on my last nerves.
And no, am not reading gossip sites, am getting all my info from here.

Am glad Lizzy understands my point of view regarding the shadowing.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 12 May 2014, 22:25

"Doesn't believe in Jesus Christ" 

I'm out now.... flower 

Good night
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 12 May 2014, 22:27

Me too

Good night
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 12 May 2014, 22:29

Me too!

I have a letter to write and I have no idea where to start.

Notte everyone!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 12 May 2014, 22:32

Maggy - You made me laugh! But you did say you thought George will be an afterthought in the future. That's just the impression a lot of the press is putting out there now.

Nicky - I don't think Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas were such a big story, but Jennifer Anniston & Brad Pitt's divorce really was because he hooked up with Angelina Jolie.

PAN - It may have been a typo, but "ruin and run" is a pretty good description of what the media often does! Build 'em up, knock 'em down, on to the next story!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 12 May 2014, 22:34

Let's put it this way, girls. As far as George and Amal are concerned everything in the world is ticketyboo. They're in love. In a way it's not really for us to judge. It's entirely their business.

Let's wait and see....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 12 May 2014, 22:55

but judging is what most of us on here do best PAN - LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by 5marcy5 Tue 13 May 2014, 00:06

Why is People Magazine everywhere they are?

5marcy5
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 5marcy5 Tue 13 May 2014, 00:07

Who else has Amal ever dated?

5marcy5
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 13 May 2014, 00:18

Not impressed with the outfit today, short shorts and high heels, ('lil skanky) it reminded me of someone, could not think who at the time.

Who is she trying to emulate,  Suspect  could it be
Stacy Keibler.

Difference is, Stacy did wear them appropriately.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Tue 13 May 2014, 01:39

i agree with Katiedot. this woman is emaciated.

i also think in pics the head ducking, etc seems a bit coy which is jarring for a career woman who is an international attorney.

and yes, george clooneys female partners seem to start out GREAT weight, form wise then wind up boney and underweight. i don't think it has to do with George so much as the press attention and pics from paps.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 13 May 2014, 02:34

George Clooney 'Had a Cheeky Grin' While Celebrating Engagement to Amal Alamuddin
By SHEILA COSGROVE BAYLIS
05/12/2014 at 07:35 PM EDT
George Clooney appeared smitten with fiancée Amal Alamuddin at a party in Malibu Sunday where the couple celebrated their engagement.

"George and Amal have great chemistry," a source tells PEOPLE. "Every time they mingled separately and locked eyes, George had a cheeky grin. You can just tell that Amal makes him very happy."

The couple, who arrived together in a chauffeured car, walked into the party holding hands and stayed close to one another throughout the celebration.

"They mingled separately several times, but it never lasted for long and they seemed more comfortable being close and hand-in-hand," says the source. "They stayed at the party for hours."

Alamuddin, 36, "seemed to get along great with all of George's friends," adds the source. The lawyer was spotted chatting with Cindy Crawford, who is married to Clooney's good friend and business partner, Rande Gerber.

U2's Bono also attended the event, and got the karaoke going.

"Everyone wanted George to sing, but he declined and said, 'No way' since Bono was there," says the source. "Bono instead entertained guests with an Oasis song."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 13 May 2014, 02:42

George Clooney, Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Engagement at Party With Celebrity Friends: Pictures
CELEBRITY NEWS
MAY. 12, 2014 AT 9:45AM BY ALLISON TAKEDA
George Clooney's engagement is the toast of the town! The Oscar-winning actor, 53, and his fiancee, human rights attorney Amal Alamuddin, celebrated their happy news at a party in Malibu, Calif., on Sunday, May 11, with famous friends including Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber, plus U2's Bono and The Edge.
The group gathered in a private section of Cafe Habana, where they partook in a kind of impromptu karaoke session. U2 rocker Bono, 54, led the crowd in a rendition of Oasis' "Wonderwall," an eyewitness tells Us Weekly, noting that Clooney declined to sing along but appeared to be having a good time. (See more pics from the party here.)

"George seemed sweet with his fiancee," the onlooker says. "I saw them kiss once, and he had his arm around her the majority of the time. They looked very happy."
Indeed they are. "She's the full package," a source previously told Us of Alamuddin, 36. Added another insider: "This is the healthiest relationship I've ever seen George in. Amal is such a sweet and intelligent girl."
Clooney's pal Julia Roberts shared a similar sentiment during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show last week. "I think it is sublime," she gushed of her friend's engagement. "[Amal] is beautiful and smart, and he is happy, and that's what matters to me."
As previously reported, the Gravity star popped the question to the British lawyer on April 22. This will be his second marriage; he was previously wed to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993.
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 13 May 2014, 02:55

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's Engagement Party—All the Details!
by PETER GICAS   Today 9:51 AM PDT
Talk about your star-studded parties.
Then again, this is George Clooney we're talking about here, who, along with fiancée Amal Alamuddin, celebrated their engagement with several famous friends at Cafe Habana in Malibu, Calif., on Sunday.
U2 frontman Bono, the restaurant's owner Rande Gerber and his supermodel wife, Cindy Crawford, were among those in attendance.
A source told E! News the low-key celebration was well underway around 7 p.m., noting that the restaurant was very busy because of the Mother's Day crowd.
"People got a show they didn't expect and other [restaurant patrons] said it was the best Mother's Day ever," one eyewitness exclusively shared with E! News.
According to our source, security was on hand as the group partied outside in the back of the restaurant under a covered patio, where there was a lot of hugging and kissing as Alamuddin went around showing off her engagement ring from Clooney.
During the party, the group toasted the engaged duo with shots of tequila, said the source, and there was even karaoke.
Bono actually got up and sang, as did Crawford, who belted out a tune with her daughter.
The source said Clooney looked very relaxed and was constantly smiling and laughing, adding that he and Alamuddin definitely appeared happy and in love.
It was announced in April that the Oscar winner had proposed to Alamuddin after seven months of dating.
This will be the second trip down the aisle for Clooney, who was married to Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993
—Reporting by Michelle Falls and Senta Scarborough
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 May 2014, 03:36

Maggy wrote: And I think she will be talked about more than Mr. Clooney. (jmo, hope am wrong)
 I don't know what drugs you're on Maggy, but this is perhaps one of the most far-out fantasies I've read yet.  George is a huge star and always will be.

People will be interested in what Amal does, but only because of who she's married to.  Not the other way round.

LizzyNY wrote:@Joanna & PAN - Except the ones that say how lucky he is that someone so accomplished accepted him! How he should get used to being Mr. Alamuddin. - Those are not a GOOD reflection on George, they're disrespectful of his accomplishments and hard work in creating his career - which, in his world, is much more successful than hers is in the legal world, IMO.
I know the press is doing this to make money, but it's really ticking me off! (Even Maggy is buying into the hype!)
 Well, we're talking entertainment "journalists" not actual, real journalists.  These writers just go for the quick and easy and obvious story and the story of the movie star who 'married up' is way too tempting to resist.

Joanna wrote: Is it because she's not American but British that some are finding fault with Amal and getting irritated by the media attention ?
 No, it's because she's dating George Clooney.  

I've seen the same thing happen with every single girlfriend on the fan sites, and Amal's not going to be any different.  As soon as George is confirmed to be dating someone, we start looking for reasons to dislike the girlfriend.  We don't want to admit to ourselves that we're being nasty so we dress it up and look really hard for genuine reasons to hate the woman.  Usually we start with the way she dresses and her facial expressions, then move on to what she does for a living and build up a nice solid case for why she's not likeable.  And then we spend the rest of the relationship slamming her and tearing her apart for her crimes that we've spent so long looking for.

Maggy wrote: Mr. Clooney was raised in a very Catholic family. With all the Christian traditions... Christmas, Easter, etc etc. And then to marry a woman who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ, but then again, neither does he, still it bothers.
 Er, Muslims do believe in Jesus (although we still don't actually know what her religion is, so perhaps you might want to cool it with the pre-judgement).

She grew up in the UK where we celebrate all the traditions, so Christmas, Easter etc will be as much part of her cultural calendar as it is his even is she wasn't celebrating as such.[/quote]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 13 May 2014, 04:05

My comment, Miss Katie is based on what am seeing and reading.
And am not the only one with that opinion.

Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet. Not the Saviour nor is he part of the Trinity and specially not 'GOD'.

Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 13 May 2014, 04:31

A guide to Islam LINK

Muslims respect and revere Jesus (peace be upon him).  They consider him one of the greatest of God’s messengers to mankind.  The Quran confirms his virgin birth, and a chapter of the Quran is entitled ‘Maryam’ (Mary).  The Quran describes the birth of Jesus as follows:

(Remember) when the angels said, “O Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him (God), whose name is the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, revered in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (to God).  He will speak to the people from his cradle and as a man, and he is of the righteous.” She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child when no mortal has touched me?” He said, “So (it will be).  God creates what He wills.  If He decrees a thing, He says to it only, ‘Be!’ and it is.”  (Quran, 3:45-47)

Jesus was born miraculously by the command of God, the same command that had brought Adam into being with neither a father nor a mother.  God has said:

The case of Jesus with God is like the case of Adam.  He created him from dust, and then He said to him, “Be!” and he came into being.  (Quran, 3:59)

Muslims believe that Jesus was not crucified.  It was the plan of Jesus’ enemies to crucify him, but God saved him and raised him up to Him.  And the likeness of Jesus was put over another man.  Jesus’ enemies took this man and crucified him, thinking that he was Jesus.  God has said:

...They said, “We killed the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of God.” They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but the likeness of him was put on another man (and they killed that man)...  (Quran, 4:157)

Am not saying she is of a muslim faith, just going from what has been put out there for the masses to read about her and her family.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 May 2014, 04:41

Yes, but completely irrelevant.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 13 May 2014, 05:05

On a last note:

"she grew up in the UK where we celebrate all the traditions, so Christmas, Easter etc will be as much part of her cultural calendar as it is his even is she wasn't celebrating as such."

I also grew up where Halloween is celebrated, but never participate because I don't believe in exalting the evilness of satan. And when I do go to a halloween social I feel uncomfortable being that I think is wrong to have a day for evil.

Many true atheists have Christian friends and family and don't make it habit of participating in their traditions.

Ok, I'll be quiet now.
Since it is all irrelevant, and out of topic.

I love you
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 13 May 2014, 08:43

What I wonder about...why are there so many pics of George and co outside the back of the restaurant but none of the karaoke? Was the karaoke party inside or did they just make it up?

Ok I guess nobody can answer that but I'm wondering..... scratch
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 13 May 2014, 08:56

I'd imagine that the karaoke equipment would be 
kept inside the building for safety reasons.

What a thrill for the other folk to have experienced all that for their "in house" entertainment !

Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Tue 13 May 2014, 09:20

Amal has to dress very conservatively for work so it appears she likes to have some fun with her clothing in her personal life. Would I wear that outfit? No, it's not my style but I think she totally pulled it off.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ispy Tue 13 May 2014, 09:45

Amal should write a book on "how to attract a man of your dreams"
She dresses for GC, nobody else.

ispy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 13 May 2014, 12:10

lelacorb wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Wow, some of you guys think she's preggers?  All I can see is a seriously underweight woman who's been starving herself.  No way she's going to get pregnant unless she eats.

I don't know what it is with the women George dates.  Stacy Kiebler's gaunt figure and poor relationship with food and nutrition was a concern but she looked downright healthy compared to what I'm seeing here.  When the widest part of your arm are the bones of your elbow and when there's a gaping hole between your thighs, there's an issue.  

To me it seemed very thin even in the first picture I saw of her in London in fact I looked much thinner in the face.

From the first pic released from her (associated with GC) to today I´d say she has lost about 15 kg. Could be a kilo more or less.

Which brings us to second issue, her clothing. No idea what it has been before, but nearing 40, she likes to wear clothes more suitable for enfants.

I know, some outfits can take even 10 years out of woman, but when you over do it, then it adds your age, be careful! LOL

Aujourd’hui je voulais partager avec vous les jolis... tout en magie et en couleurs…
some suggestions for the next photo op  Laughing 

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 13 May 2014, 12:16

ispy wrote:Amal should write a book on "how to attract a man of your dreams"

Maybe not.  Wink 

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 13 May 2014, 12:34

New pic from TMZ:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 13 May 2014, 12:37

Anderson Cooper in the front?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 13 May 2014, 13:29

Carla97 wrote:
ispy wrote:Amal should write a book on "how to attract a man of your dreams"

Maybe not.  Wink 

I don't think George cares what she wears, so she dresses for herself IMO.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Catie Tue 13 May 2014, 14:40

Catie
Catie
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 13 May 2014, 15:08

Catie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks Catie

Bono and The Edge serenade Clooney and fiancée
By Emily SmithMay 13, 2014 | 3:24am
George Clooney and new fiancée Amal Alamuddin were serenaded by U2’s Bono and The Edge at a family party at Malibu’s Cafe Habana.
Clooney and Alamuddin joined his Casamigos Tequila partner Rande Gerber and wife Cindy Crawford Sunday afternoon at the oceanfront café.
A source reports that many of the stars joined in the karaoke session that had been specially set up for the party.
The insider said, “The party was a combined celebration for a number of people’s birthdays and Mother’s Day. It was George’s birthday, Rande’s birthday, Bono’s birthday and Bono’s daughter Jordan Hewson’s 25th birthday. The Edge sang the Oasis song ‘Wonderwall,’ then Bono and his daughter performed a duet of ‘Something Stupid.’ Even Cindy sang, but George and Amal — while having a great time — declined to sing.”
Clooney and human rights lawyer Alamuddin got engaged last month, and sources said the couple looked happy, while the British beauty showed off her enormous diamond engagement ring.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next