George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family

+11
Einstein
Way2Old4Dis
Atalante
Nicky80
lelacorb
it's me
LornaDoone
amaretti
Pita428
melbert
Sevens
15 posters

Go down

George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family  Empty George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family

Post by Sevens Sun 11 May 2014, 03:23

George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family
GEORGE Clooney is set to move to ­London to start a ­family with his fiancée.
By James Ingham/Published 11th May 2014
The Gravity star is ­desperate to settle down despite previously saying he would never remarry or have children.

We exclusively told you how Hollywood’s most eligible bachelor was set to propose to UK lawyer Amal Alamuddin, 36, a week before news of their engagement made headlines across the globe.

Now we can reveal George, 53, is so besotted with the ­Lebanese-born barrister he cannot wait to become a dad.

“They haven't made any solid wedding plans as yet but George has made it clear he wants Brad to be best man.”
Hollywood source

The movie hunk also wants Ocean’s Eleven co-star Brad Pitt, 50, to be best man at his wedding, which insiders claim could take place as early as this autumn.

A source close to Clooney said: “George has told pals he is happy to settle in the UK and uproot his life to be with Amal.

“She is an extremely ­successful human rights ­lawyer who isn’t prepared to move ­Stateside and has made that clear from the beginning.

“That was one of the things that attracted George to her in the first place as she is the first woman he’s been with who hasn’t jumped at his every request and really stands her ground.

“Despite insisting he didn’t want any children, George has also told pals he can’t wait to have a baby.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BREAKING NEWS: The Daily Star broke the news of Clooney's long-overdue engagement a full week before other news outlets
“They have already spoken about starting a family and even suggested having two children.” Speaking about the wedding, the source added: “They haven’t made any solid plans as yet but George has made it clear he wants Brad to be his best man.

“They are discussing an autumn wedding in the ­Buckinghamshire village Amal grew up in or at George’s villa beside Lake Como.”

Amal’s career is not slowing down. Recently it was announced she will be ­defending a Libyan spy boss accused of ordering the Lockerbie bombing.

According to US reports, a loved-up George popped the question to Amal during a romantic meal at his mansion in Los Angeles on April 22.

Since his four-year marriage to US actress Talia Balsam ended in divorce in 1993, George has enjoyed a string of high-profile relationships.

The actor became known as Hollywood’s most eligible bachelor after going on record to say he would never remarry or have children.

During an interview in 2011 George said: “I’ve always known fatherhood wasn’t for me.

“Raising kids is a huge ­commitment and has to be your top priority.

“For me, that priority is my work. That’s why I’ll never get married again.”

But it seems George has had a complete change of heart after falling for Amal in October last year.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sevens on Sun 11 May 2014, 03:41; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family  Empty Re: George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family

Post by Sevens Sun 11 May 2014, 03:27

So Daily Star is showing off. True, they published that on 20th April 2014:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Even before the proposal date 22nd April! That's magic! Give Flowers

Last edited by Sevens on Sun 11 May 2014, 03:34; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family  Empty Re: George Clooney ready to move to UK and start a family

Post by melbert Sun 11 May 2014, 03:30

bull*cough*shit!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Sun 11 May 2014, 04:09

A "loved-up" George, I love that one!
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 11 May 2014, 04:11

Loved up . Love it .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 11 May 2014, 07:14

Brad as best man truly shows how much bullshit is flying in this so called article.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 May 2014, 10:17

Blah blah blah 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 11 May 2014, 10:42

I do not believe a word of what is written! Will speak the history!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 11 May 2014, 11:40

I Cloo.... Razz This is funny
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 11 May 2014, 17:52

" ...defending a Libyan spy boss accused of ordering the Lockerbie bombing. ... "  cherry 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 11 May 2014, 20:46

I wonder who he asked to be best man  Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Sun 11 May 2014, 21:05

I'm betting on Einstein for the best man!
Pita428
Pita428

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 May 2014, 21:07

R Kind?
one of the boys?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 11 May 2014, 21:16

Gonna be hard for our boy to put an impromptu game of basketball together over there.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 May 2014, 21:25

no
guess not IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sun 11 May 2014, 21:30

Pita428<<<<<<<<<
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sun 11 May 2014, 21:31

Pita428 wrote:I'm betting on Einstein for the best man!

did you me?
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 11 May 2014, 21:34

I think she meant the dog  super cool 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 11 May 2014, 22:22

melbert wrote:bull*cough*shit!

I'll TRIPLE that.

I don't know about the rest of you faithfuls this is all feeling too surreal, my personal feelings aside. I think someone took our hero and done something to his brain.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 11 May 2014, 22:49

Oh woww....they don't even know what to say about the engaged and they are making up everything.
Brad his best man? HA George moving to London ? HA HA
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 11 May 2014, 23:38

The only part of this I can buy is that he's looking for a place in London. They'd need a place to be together when she's working there. That doesn't mean he'd give up his other homes or live there full time - just another convenient pied-a-terre.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 12 May 2014, 00:52

I think he will ask his dad to be best man. don't offend any friends then and it shows his respect for him.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 12 May 2014, 01:53

He could have " the boys " as ushers .  Very Happy 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Mon 12 May 2014, 05:07

Sorry Einstein, was thinking of the dog, ya know man's best friend Smile
Pita428
Pita428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down