George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal

+5
ispy
Joanna
party animal - not!
fava
Nicky80
9 posters

Go down

George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal Empty George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal

Post by Nicky80 Fri 09 May 2014, 16:19

[size=32]George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal[/size]

She's gorgeous, intelligent and oh-so-discreet, but there's another quality that makes Amal Alamuddin's pairing with George Cloooney irresistible, says her friend Jean Pigozzi. "They look good together." 

Still, now that the beautiful international lawyer is engaged to the Oscar winner, Pigozzi, an international art collector and streetwear designer, says it was the 36-year-old's intelligence as much as her beauty that captured the actor's attention. 

"She's a very smart girl," says Pigozzi, who first met Alamuddin several years ago via a mutual friend in London. "She's never boring. She does a lot of interesting cases and has worked in The Hague. She has incredible stories. She doesn't do cases like, 'My apartment was flooded,' or 'My dog bit your cat.' " 

At a party Wednesday at Pigozzi's art-filled Manhattan apartment for his Limoland line of brightly colored shirts, T-shirts and swimwear (Scott Disick is a fan), Pigozzi said, "She found a good match there, because he's very smart, too. They will be good together. I highly encourage it." 

Besides, he says, "She's a very smart and serious girl. Very good family." 

Pigozzi, who reached out to offer his congratulations to Alamuddin after their announcement, says she isn't one to dish on the details. "She is very discreet," he says. 

And to that point, he adds: "I don't know anything about the wedding. But she is very happy."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

found on frenchies
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal Empty Re: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal

Post by fava Fri 09 May 2014, 16:56

This guy hardly sounds like a friend--acquaintance more likely. His vocabulary seems limited to looks and "smart." I expect we will see a lot of the "tidbits" about Amal from such acquaintances, but not much from those who know her very well. She is going to have to get accustomed to invasion of privacy on a scale only a few people ever experience.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal Empty Re: George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin: 'She's Never Boring,' Says a Pal

Post by party animal - not! Fri 09 May 2014, 17:09

There are pix on here of her at his function at Limoland in Manhatten a year ago in a peach-coloured dress I think. And she's photographed with Jared Cohen (Obama administration) Pigozzi and others.....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 09 May 2014, 17:52

Here is the thread PAN, I didn't made the connections there until you post it. Thanks LOL

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 09 May 2014, 18:15

I have a feeling that the invasion of privacy will be at a minimum in the future. After all she's not a well known Hollywood type and people won't be interested in her once the wedding hoo-ha has quietened down.

Just being curious....do the wives of other A Listers get bothered much by invasion of privacy problems if they're not connected with Hollywood life ?
Obviously I don't see much coverage of such things
 here in UK.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ispy Fri 09 May 2014, 18:45

This article shows Amal was a well connected woman on the international jet set circle long before her association with George.
As the article says she was known for never being boring, and unlike Hollywood types a little more sophisticated and "very discreet".

ispy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 09 May 2014, 20:50

phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 09 May 2014, 20:55

phys major how does it relate to the Amal thread? Didn't got the message?  scratch
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 09 May 2014, 21:19

Where did you get that avatar Joanna ?  Laughing 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 09 May 2014, 21:26

Joanna created it. Very funny isn't it. She posted it here in LARGE ...enjoy  love1 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 09 May 2014, 21:34

Nicky80 wrote:phys major how does it relate to the Amal thread? Didn't got the message?  scratch

Maybe it's a friend of hers going about his hobby ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 09 May 2014, 22:07

Carolina Gal I moved your post to the thread below. Thanks  Thumbs up! 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 09 May 2014, 22:10

Joanna wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:phys major how does it relate to the Amal thread? Didn't got the message?  scratch

Maybe it's a friend of hers going about his hobby ?

LOL I think after a long "thinking through" I'm starting to get it .....I'm getting there slowly  Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 09 May 2014, 22:11

Jo. where did the Yulia t-shirt pic come from? Haven't seen it before.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 09 May 2014, 22:13

Oh no! Wrong thread......meant to put this in the captioned pictures. So sorry!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 09 May 2014, 22:14

Ok I just wanted to say this thread is weird as I don't get anything what is posted here.....we should call it weird thread hahaha
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 09 May 2014, 22:32

b]My friend and I are going to Como and pee on G's flowers![/b]

Hi, Stan, you just got spammed!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 09 May 2014, 22:50

Put the Tequila back 
in the cupboard  Maggy !! Drink 2
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 09 May 2014, 22:55

lol!  told you..we should call it "weird thread"....

OK so what we were talking about again????...oh yes...Amal is never boring......so are we hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 09 May 2014, 22:59

Nicky I think it's Friday Night Syndrome !

It'll all be better in the morning.

Good night
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 09 May 2014, 22:59

Yeah right...I follow... Good night 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 10 May 2014, 00:42

.............and back to Amal's friend, Jean Pigozzi. Well, not a minor player himself, to put it mildly....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 10 May 2014, 03:23

Ok is everyone drinking tonight?

Phys major posting videos that make no damn sense in relation to the thread topic.

Maggy commenting the same thing over and over in different threads starting to think her account has been hacked and one step away from banning it till we find out what the hell is going on.

And discussions about avatars and such. Can we keep on topic and if you've got nothing to comment on about the topic then let's take all the extra stuff to party in the kitchen.

Thanks.

And I've got nothing to say about the topic so I'm moving on....
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down