George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal leaving LA - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal leaving LA - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal leaving LA - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal leaving LA - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal leaving LA - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal leaving LA - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal leaving LA - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal leaving LA - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal leaving LA - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal leaving LA

+26
iamnoone
bgarabedian
Mazy
Rose
lelacorb
Picachu
fava
LizzyNY
sparkie
melbert
LornaDoone
theminis
Katiedot
Alisonfan
ktsue2002
playfuldeb
annemarie
Missa
Way2Old4Dis
What Would He Say
Atalante
hathaross
Sevens
Nicky80
Pita428
party animal - not!
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal leaving LA - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal leaving LA

Post by LizzyNY Fri 02 May 2014, 18:46

oopsie @Nicky - One slip of the tongue and you caught me! I thought I was hiding it so well. I'll just hop away now. Laughing 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal leaving LA - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal leaving LA

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 May 2014, 18:49

LOL I feel like to hop too 

Sofa bounce  Sofa bounce  Sofa bounce
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 02 May 2014, 18:50

lelacorb wrote:Amal is nice view from behind, I like her posture  but I am convinced that wearing pajamas or a tracksuit horrible! George seems my grandfather when he climbs the stairs!

Yeah, he's in a lot of pain, clearly.

Just out of curiosity, why are we upset with Amal for not dressing to the nines while George is wearing basketball shorts and sandals? Seems if we expect black-tie dress for their private flight to vacation, we should expect it of both of them.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 02 May 2014, 19:02

Missa you're asking for common sense - please stop doing that!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 02 May 2014, 19:03

Picachu wrote:I remember the days when I wore a g string, no point now you just wouldn't see it  Wink 
bwahahahahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 02 May 2014, 19:05

She is probably wearing those because it has been really hot in L.A. And they were on the way to I would guess Mexico so she is dressed comfortably.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 02 May 2014, 19:06

LornaDoone wrote:
Picachu wrote:I remember the days when I wore a g string, no point now you just wouldn't see it  Wink 
bwahahahahahaha

Lol , they would need an army to find mine if I wore one.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 02 May 2014, 20:00

LornaDoone wrote:Missa you're asking for common sense - please stop doing that!  

Sorry! Don't know what I was thinking! Anyway, back to it...

Who wears a denim jacket anymore? That is SO 1984. Ridiculous! On a private plane no less! You'd think she'd show a little respect!

Doesn't George's ass look FANTASTIC in those polyester shorts?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 May 2014, 20:01

Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo 

Yes Missa his ass looks fantastic  Love4 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 02 May 2014, 20:58

Here you go Nicky. Didnt see this image when I made the elephant butt comment.

Am I upset about what Amal wears on the plane? Nope. Depending on where they are going sge may have a long ride ahead and wants to be comfortable. I just thought the sheer pants, when there are photographers, was tacky.

And why doesnt George call me to be his personal paparazzi photog !!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 May 2014, 21:01

drool3 drool3 drool3 drool3 drool3 

Thank you play...nice close up butt pic Give Flowers2 

Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo 

Hug1 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 02 May 2014, 21:16

Missa wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Amal is nice view from behind, I like her posture  but I am convinced that wearing pajamas or a tracksuit horrible! George seems my grandfather when he climbs the stairs!

Yeah, he's in a lot of pain, clearly.  

Just out of curiosity, why are we upset with Amal for not dressing to the nines while George is wearing basketball shorts and sandals?  Seems if we expect black-tie dress for their private flight to vacation, we should expect it of both of them.

and who dresses up to get on a plane? The suit wearing Amal is ugly as pajamas!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri 02 May 2014, 22:01

she is looking like a disheveled scarecrow wearing pajamas  Laughing 

Rose
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri 02 May 2014, 22:05

George Clooney looks like it is 100 years old  Very Happy Very Happy 

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 May 2014, 22:13

For 100 years he has an amazing butt which you can  asskiss1   asskiss2 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 02 May 2014, 22:48

Angie30 wrote:she is looking like a disheveled scarecrow wearing pajamas  Laughing 

who is climbing aboard a private plane lugging a ginormous ring on her finger, think she can wear whatever she likes!

They do have that too much bed not enough sleep look about them!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 02 May 2014, 22:52

Maybe they both had it a little too rough last night and that could be why he seems to be in pain, and why they both look disheveled?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 02 May 2014, 22:54

Playful - that's what too much bed, not enough sleep refers to
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 May 2014, 22:58

playfuldeb wrote:Maybe they both had it a little too rough last night and that could be why he seems to be in pain, and why they both look disheveled?

Maybe he tried a different "position" ...and it made "crack" in his back Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri 02 May 2014, 23:06

theminis wrote:
Angie30 wrote:she is looking like a disheveled scarecrow wearing pajamas  Laughing 

who is climbing aboard a private plane lugging a ginormous ring on her finger, think she can wear whatever she likes!

They do have that too much bed not enough sleep look about them!

nothing to do with something.
Grace Kelly and Jackie Onassis traveling private plane and were always beautiful and elegant ...
AA is tacky and has bad taste
She is unkempt, her hair looks like a rats nest. GC should laugh at her from behind while you are defending her as silly here Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 02 May 2014, 23:11

In the 1960's yeah but its 2014 now and I vote for comfort any day of the week. She may be George's First Lady but Amal is not the First Lady!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri 02 May 2014, 23:16

GC is old, gay and alcoholic .He has a lot of pain

and...

Amal and he never did or will have sex, I'm sure. Not part of the contract Letting off steam Very Happy Very Happy 

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri 02 May 2014, 23:21

AA is tacky. Let's call the fashion police  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 02 May 2014, 23:22

Angie - meow - think you will find this thread more suitable

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri 02 May 2014, 23:25

Never had so much fun as in this Forum, what a pity that I have to leave now, today is Friday, I'm going out with my boyfriend

bye Hello! 

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 02 May 2014, 23:41

George and Amal leaving LA in a private jet. Traveling to exotic places unknown - until the paps find them.

(yes, trying to get this thread BACK ON TOPIC) ....
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 May 2014, 23:54

Maybe they never left and just flew from one airport to another airport within LA to fool everybody   Razz  Razz  Razz 

Ok I think it is something in the Caribbean.......
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 02 May 2014, 23:55

Angie30 wrote:GC is old, gay and alcoholic .He has a lot of pain

and...

Amal and he never did or will have sex, I'm sure. Not part of the contract Letting off steam Very Happy Very Happy 

I for oe would like you to prove this statement, the only part that can be is pain. I don't kow what the hell you are doing here expect to trash a terrific human being. When I joined here I was of the impression that we post fact.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Sat 03 May 2014, 00:36

Mazy, ignore her and she will go away like the rest of the trolls. She is trying to get a reaction.
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 03 May 2014, 00:38

If we ONLY posted fact, then half of the forum would be removed. And if we ONLY posted things that we could prove as actual fact, then another half of the forum would be removed. I thought we were allowed to post our opinions as well. Now dont bash me for my interpretations of size; it is a generic metaphor.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 03 May 2014, 01:17

Why the attacks on what they're wearing? They are going away, on a private plane, with just a few in attendance. Hell's bells, they could be nekkid on the plane for all we know. Let them be comfortable.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 03 May 2014, 02:52

Guess they're more like the rest of us than we thought. Hope they had a good time getting that bed-head look. Very Happy  
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 03 May 2014, 03:01

Lizzy, what's a bed-head?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 03 May 2014, 03:24

Sevens - Sorry about that. Bed-head is what your hair looks like when you first wake up, before you comb it. It just means messy or unkempt. (Now there's a new word for you! Laughing )
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 03 May 2014, 03:46

Thanks...you ladies are talking a lot of new words and idioms recently. I'm just trying to figure them out Very Happy ...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Sat 03 May 2014, 07:41

she looks like she rolled out of bed with her pjs. I hope george will be happy and make this the right decision. Everything is beautiful in the beginning but you need to work at this marriage and they are from 2 different worlds but he is fancinated with her mind and her intelligent. I will always love u george and wish u the best and your future filled with happiness and love.bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 03 May 2014, 11:07

i must be in the minority, i thought she looked fine, she's just getting on a plane in comfy clothes, this is her style not anyone elses and if you dont like it well tough, she doesnt have to be dressed up 24/7 all the time, i certainly wouldnt if it was me.
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sat 03 May 2014, 11:12

Playsuits on a flight! Impossible to go to restroom YUK.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 03 May 2014, 11:43

Of course it's possible! You pull down the top half too - not a problem in a private airplane.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal leaving LA - Page 2 Empty Is Amal and George getting married Tuesday ?

Post by Alisonfan Sat 03 May 2014, 11:54

But everything is hanging down.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 03 May 2014, 12:14

Not really. It just goes down your thighs, that's all. And it's a private jet.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 03 May 2014, 12:35

Picachu wrote:i must be in the minority, i thought she looked fine, she's just getting on a plane in comfy clothes, this is her style  not anyone elses and if you dont like it well tough, she doesnt have to be dressed up 24/7 all the time, i certainly wouldnt if it was me.

I'm with you on that. When I do overseas flight I wear comfy clothes too. 

And if Amal would have "dressed up" the same people who doesn't like her clothing now would then complain about her being too over dressed for the flight LOL 

But at least George dressing style is always suitable  Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 03 May 2014, 12:39

It doesn't matter to me how they dress. In fact, I encourage Amal to tell George to walk around nude.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 03 May 2014, 12:45

LOL I'm with you on that one  Yeah Right
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 03 May 2014, 15:09

A video of them leaving? Found by Henway

Published on May 2, 2014
George Clooney was spotted with his new girlfriend at Santa Monica airport over the weekend, the photographers spotted George running to the plane..Too fast for them is George!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Sat 03 May 2014, 18:00

George running? Really?
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sat 03 May 2014, 18:43

laughing my butt off at a "george's butt thread" he does have quite a FINE one.

i think her romper is cute, but am I the only one that feels like she's lost more weight?

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 03 May 2014, 19:07

I can't tell if she has lost weight from these pictures. I think they looked fine for travel.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 03 May 2014, 20:50

LOL Thanks for all the butt's photos Razz

I like to travel confortable and even more when my destiny is a warm place with beach. They went to a place like that so...
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sat 03 May 2014, 21:08

agreed, especially if they have a private jet I think they looked fine, no argument about what they wore. The romper is cute, young looking and i liked the bright colors. I hope George's back isn't hurting bad.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next