George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Pictures of Amal from a year ago and older - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Pictures of Amal from a year ago and older - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Pictures of Amal from a year ago and older - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Pictures of Amal from a year ago and older - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Pictures of Amal from a year ago and older - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Pictures of Amal from a year ago and older - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Pictures of Amal from a year ago and older - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Pictures of Amal from a year ago and older - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Pictures of Amal from a year ago and older - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Pictures of Amal from a year ago and older

+21
/
Katiedot
jd68
fava
Silje
Hebe
Joanna
Skeeter
ldg
Atalante
Doug Ross
Nobody123
Molly
Jenn
Sevens
Maggy
PigPen
Nicky80
LornaDoone
Miss Sunshine
Catie
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pictures of Amal from a year ago and older - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Amal from a year ago and older

Post by party animal - not! Fri 21 Nov 2014, 16:19

Hi Skeeter. All the Amal videos are already on here under Amal and her work posted around about safari time in March  (15 pages to look at!), and I have a feeling the Baria one is one here somewhere too.

The blog is catching up with us.........!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Pictures of Amal from a year ago and older - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Amal from a year ago and older

Post by Joanna Fri 21 Nov 2014, 16:43

Baria Alamuddin sounds a very interesting woman.
I wish she'd said more about the changes she found
and felt about when coming to live in England.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Fri 21 Nov 2014, 18:53

The interview with Baria lends clues as to how she is likely to have brought up Amal and Tala, encouraging them to be confident and chose the paths in life they wish to follow and at the same time being feminine and aware of their own sexuality. I'm sure she was a strong role model for her children.

Hebe
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 24 Nov 2014, 18:26

Here is some more pics from Amals blog. One of them is from the Monument Men premier according to a comment  on the blog.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 24 Nov 2014, 18:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 24 Nov 2014, 18:36

Silje I think we have that picture somewhere here, I've seen so many pics can't keep straight where they are from. Maybe someone else can verify if we already have that pic. Guess the girls were all getting their hair done before going to the White House
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 24 Nov 2014, 18:44

correct Donnamarie, the pic was posted in the thread below for the White house Screening

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 24 Nov 2014, 18:47

But I don't think I've seen the pic with the Asian family before, second pic.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 24 Nov 2014, 18:53

True me too. I haven't seen it before too I think. Thanks for pointing this out. I copied the pics from your link below

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 24 Nov 2014, 18:57

the woman second to the left is Carmen Pedrosa I think (I can be wrong of course) who wrote about Amal and her mother before

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 24 Nov 2014, 19:09

I also had not seen the pic of Amal with the Asian family either. Thanks Nicky80 for clearing up my confusion of where I had seen the private screening photo before.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 Dec 2014, 11:45

There are some new (and very nice) pix on the Amal Clooney Style blog from 2009.
Think we have it listed here, but not sure the blogger is happy for us to publish without permission...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 17 Dec 2014, 14:23

Thanks PAN. They are very lovely pics. She was with the same guy we have seen before in some of her older pictures.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 17 Dec 2014, 15:38

Still think she was lovelier  in these photos, before the make-over.  Just MO

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 17 Dec 2014, 18:30

party animal - not! wrote:There are some new (and very nice) pix on the Amal Clooney Style blog from 2009.
Think we have it listed here, but not sure the blogger is happy for us to publish without permission...........

Yes we have a thread about Amal's blog.

Here it is

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 22 Dec 2014, 14:38

There are three new pictures of Amal before George on Amal's style blog this morning. I had not seen these before. In one she is wearing the infamous floral jumpsuit again.

Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 22 Dec 2014, 14:45

Link doesn't work.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 22 Dec 2014, 14:48

Why? with all her legal ability she does not to close this site down.
It demeans her. And makes her look over expensive, over priced.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 22 Dec 2014, 14:53

I found one that works, for me anyway.

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 22 Dec 2014, 16:15

Alisonfan wrote:Why? with all her legal ability she does not to close this site down.

Is the website breaking any laws?

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Tue 23 Dec 2014, 10:40

fava wrote:
Alisonfan wrote:Why? with all her legal ability she does not to close this site down.

Is the website breaking any laws?
Nope. Plus it would make her look petty to shut down the website. She is doing what she has done with all of the publicity - ignore it, smile and move on her life.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 24 Dec 2014, 05:11

And long may that attitude continue! (lest this site comes under her scrutiny - if you think the Amal style blog makes her look bad . . . !)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by / Wed 14 Jan 2015, 18:50

I found a picture of Amal in court. I don't know if we have this yet. And I don't know if anyone is interested but here it is anyway...

/

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 14 Jan 2015, 19:00

Thanks Codexchick. I've never seen this one. Boy, she's brave to wear that wig on her head. Couldn't someone in the judicial system come up with more attractive headwear for their female lawyers? Geez.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 15 Jan 2015, 00:04

Required wear for court proceedings for both men and women barristers........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 15 Jan 2015, 02:08

PAN how did it become required attire for male barristers? Is it just traditional or does it have some symbolism attached to it?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 15 Jan 2015, 02:48

Donnamarie, this picture is also posted somewhere else of her in the wig.  However, it was a single picture, not of her in court that I recall.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by / Thu 15 Jan 2015, 09:26

I just found it interesting and surprising to see that English barristers have to wear this wig, even outside national court rooms.

/

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 15 Jan 2015, 11:22

yep, and the practice is carried over to many other countries judical system, possibly as a result of colonial justice spreading

Here's a recent story which made history:

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Thu 15 Jan 2015, 13:31

She looks impressive when dressed for work, business.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 15 Jan 2015, 14:35

Well PAN I had to laugh with the picture of the the men and women barristers rallying outside with their signs and wearing their wigs. I'm sorry. For me it was just hard to take it seriously with those wigs on their heads. Brits are used to it I guess and don't think much about it?

But I read the story and its obviously a serious issue within the Bristish justice system.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2