George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover" EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover" EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover" EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover" EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover" EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover"

4 posters

Go down

Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover" Empty Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover"

Post by hathaross Fri 21 Mar 2014, 15:30

I thought it already was a post about this.

Julianna was on this show a month ago with her friend Liam Neeson and people asked her about George.

I guess some of you have watched it or heard that Julianna said "kidding" : George Clooney is a very good lover. (How she acted after she said that, is what brings the past about them being lovers on ER.... ) They cut the scene and we don´t see much about her reaction after she said that.

A WWHL viewer calls in to ask Julianna Margulies who was a better kisser, George Clooney or Chris North:
VIDEO LINK

A viewer asks Julianna Margulies what the most unsexy thing about George Clooney is, and she’s at a loss to name anything:
VIDEO LINK

Julianna told Liam to choose George Clooney because he is a very good lover:
VIDEO LINK

I hope you can see the videos.  I ´m trying right now and I can´t, but I have seen them before.

Last edited by hathaross on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 19:15; edited 3 times in total
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover" Empty Re: Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover"

Post by Nicky80 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 18:17

I can't the the videos. A voice appears and says "this content is unavailable".... Sad
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover" Empty Re: Julianna on Watch What Happens Live - "George Clooney is a very good lover"

Post by hathaross Fri 21 Mar 2014, 19:11

Ohhh...  Crying or Very sad  I have the interview on my computer, if someone want it just tell me and I can try to share it.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 21 Mar 2014, 19:12

They work fine for me Hathaross. You are right, it's on here somewhere.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 21 Mar 2014, 21:47

I think they were lovers . He he heee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down