George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
boring EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
boring EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
boring EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
boring EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
boring EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
boring EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
boring EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
boring EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
boring EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

boring

+10
NotAvailable
Sevens
watching
ktsue2002
Nicky80
LornaDoone
Carla97
Lighterside
Katiedot
Philippago
14 posters

Go down

boring Empty boring

Post by Philippago Fri 21 Mar 2014, 08:26

Katie, Elisabetta as Clooney's ex girl deserves to have the same treatment as the other ex-girlfriends, on this site, instead of censoring his comments or photos. Censored thread for too many photos ....

just because it does not deserve to be deliberately "forgot" I put a picture of her last photo shoot for Talc, a few days ago. Quiet Katie, I only wear this.
[picture deleted by katiedot]
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

boring Empty Re: boring

Post by Katiedot Fri 21 Mar 2014, 08:46

Philippago wrote:Katie, Elisabetta as Clooney's ex girl deserves to have the same treatment as the other ex-girlfriends,
Yes, I agree.

So let's do a deal: as none of the other ex-girlfriends have their public relations team pretending to be fans posting stories and photographs in this forum then to be fair, Elisabetta also can't. If you promise not to post more than one promotional photos or twitter post or comments every week then I can open the site.

I by 'you', I mean Philippago and all the other fake usernames you've created on this site to post your promotional publicity.

Agreed?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 21 Mar 2014, 13:13

Here's an idea...wouldn't it serve your purposes better to start an Elisabetta Canalis fan site and forum of your own and post away!  Every other former girlfriend eventually faded away, post split.  There is the occasional odd post about what they're up to but nothing more.

It rather ridiculous at this stage, to be using this fan forum for George Clooney and HIS WORK to promote your girl and her activities, after more than two years post break up and now two relationships later, don't you think?  just my two cents....
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 13:38

Let´s have a vote! It´s democratic. Who wants to hear from her and see her pics - vote yes. Who doesn´t - vote no. Simple. Then we know how people here feel about it. Of course those just visiting and reading here can´t vote, but it´s their choice (not to register and join in).  sunny 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 21 Mar 2014, 13:44

I vote no but it's really a moot point. It's Katie's call really.

THIS IS A GEORGE CLOONEY SITE NOT AN ELIZABETTA CANALIS SITE.

Bugger off!

JMO brahahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 13:47

Well I just said it because I kind of thought majority would feel the same way you do LOL
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 21 Mar 2014, 13:55

Look I hope in whatever she puts her ass to do she'll be successful.  But really, this constant almost daily barrage of her photos is the REALLY BORING part of this site.  

So yes, this is BORING and I for one would rather not have to see one more Eli ass picture, one more Eli baby kissing, one more Eli lounging on the beach, one more Eli hosting some event most here would never be interested in attending.

Enough!

Hell even Stacy will fade away in a minute or two.  But this Eli crap just goes on and on.  Start up your own Eli site and have at it.

Geesh
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 21 Mar 2014, 14:06

Totally agree Lorna...it would be one thing is she was doing something interesting or important that someone here might have an interest in but the constant barrage of beach/ass shots or her kissing some random guy we don't know or care about is rather silly at this point.  

On what planet would George Clooney fans care about who Betty's dating today?  And if they were so inclined, they could easily do a google search and find it themselves...it doesn't have to be posted here, where no one really cares except maybe her PR.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

boring Empty Temp thread do not post

Post by Philippago Fri 21 Mar 2014, 15:04

Katiedot :
"I think you've got a long wait.  Elisabetta was over several years ago but look how her fans are still pushing the agenda, even on this site!" Razz 
hahahaha I do not see any messages from fans of Elisabetta, perhaps you're referring to what I posted and you've immediately censored. Are you afraid of a picture, I'm sorry for you! 've also changed the sentence that you wrote about Elisabetta! But why are you so afraid?
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 17:30

@ Lorna,  Thumbs up! I agree "bugger off".......this is a George Clooney side. thanks god for that  cheers
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 17:45

I'll play Devil's advocate and say "Elisabetta isn't that bad." I don't know what between her and our boy but I don't think we should shun people for wanting to promote her on this site. It's a bit sad someone would do it here, since none of us have any Hollywood influence, but this dude isn't hurting anyone. I am sure George don't care either.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 17:59

Nobody is saying Elisabetta is bad.... It is just the wrong platform to promote her as it is a George forum. And don't forget the Eli threads were not always polite.

But maybe Katie will change her mind if those who promote her pay her a big big big amount of money  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 18:02

Good point Nicky.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 21 Mar 2014, 21:17

ktsue2002 wrote:I'll play Devil's advocate and say "Elisabetta isn't that bad." I don't know what between her and our boy but I don't think we should shun people for wanting to promote her on this site. It's a bit sad someone would do it here, since none of us have any Hollywood influence, but this dude isn't hurting anyone. I am sure George don't care either.
'

No one is talking about Eli. It's her rabid fans that insist that we and anyone else that might meander onto a George Clooney site would have any interest in her today.

And George may not care but he's not coming onto this site. And he's also no a moderator who has to referee fights and the nastiness that has gone on in that thread.

So for me, a long, long, long, long break from Eli is just fine with me!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 22:19

No quarrels with me. I don't care either way. Just stating that it doesn't bother me. However, if you are having to break up arguments, then maybe it should be left alone. So, I agree.

LornaDoone wrote:
ktsue2002 wrote:I'll play Devil's advocate and say "Elisabetta isn't that bad." I don't know what between her and our boy but I don't think we should shun people for wanting to promote her on this site. It's a bit sad someone would do it here, since none of us have any Hollywood influence, but this dude isn't hurting anyone. I am sure George don't care either.
'

No one is talking about Eli. It's her rabid fans that insist that we and anyone else that might meander onto a George Clooney site would have any interest in her today.

And George may not care but he's not coming onto this site.  And he's also no a moderator who has to referee fights and the nastiness that has gone on in that thread.

So for me, a long, long, long, long break from Eli is just fine with me!

ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 21 Mar 2014, 23:38

Well she is still adjacent to his life. She gets invited to events thrown by the tequila company so one must think they are on reasonably good terms. We still get the occasional Lisa story. Why not Betty?

I agree there is no need to cover every pic she puts on her instragram account but if it relates to a new job as the spokesperson of or she actually gets a gig on tv in LA after going to all those castings, then I wouldn't object to hearing about it.

Unfortunately there is very little middle ground for people when it comes to her. People who don't like her, hate her and are repeatedly negative and abusive about her. If that could be put to a stop then I can't see an issue with continuing to cover Betty here.

Maybe a determination that any thread about an ex has to be factual (as much a press article on the net can be) and supportive -  no negative, hateful commentary, no running her into the ground just because you don't like her. Just post the article / picture / confirmation of gig so people are aware then move on with our lives.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 22 Mar 2014, 00:31

You're living in a dream world watching.

There will always be someone with something negative to say.  

And as I said before, moderating that thread was a HUGE hassle and it was NOT pleasant.

The ONLY good thing about that time is that theminis and I got to be great friends from it so that is one positive thing I will say about it.  

And you can say "Oh, only post one thing or something relevant..." but as we've seen time and time again when that thread gets opened up we're bombarded with post after post after post about her.  

I do firmly believe one or more of the posters for that thread are being paid.  Why the constant insistence that it be reopened?  Why not just move on and start their own site or blog for her?

No, the point is that she wants to continue to ride on George's coattails or WORSE wants to be a constant reminder of what he supposedly lost by dumping her.  

One can only believe it's either desperation or an attempt at intimidation.  As if the attitude is "How dare he dump me!"  

And the thought is "No one dumps me, so I'll continue to get in your face, and I'll continue to put myself in your circle because you will NOT ignore me!"

So as we've gone round after round with this, "Oh open the thread, it's not fair" and "Oh, we'll be good and not fight.." over and over again why the hell should we believe any of that shit any longer.

Time and time again the thread gets opened and the crap starts up again.

Insanity, doing something over and over again and expecting a different result.

So please until these gals stop "TELLING" katie to open (notice it's not asking) - it's badgering and DEMANDING that the thread be opened I say let's keep it locked cause the crap will just to start all over again.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 22 Mar 2014, 03:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed a sentence)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Mar 2014, 03:35

Philippago wrote:hahahaha I do not see any messages from fans of Elisabetta, perhaps you're referring to what I posted and you've immediately censored. Are you afraid of a picture, I'm sorry for you! 've also changed the sentence that you wrote about Elisabetta! But why are you so afraid?[/b]
 I'm not afraid of anything.  I'm BORED.  

I write that in big letters so perhaps this time you can understand me.

Elisabetta Canalis is BORING to the majority of the people on this forum.  

You are BORING us.

You have only yourself to blame that the Canalis thread is locked.

watching wrote:Maybe a determination that any thread about an ex has to be factual (as much a press article on the net can be) and supportive -  no negative, hateful commentary, no running her into the ground just because you don't like her. Just post the article / picture / confirmation of gig so people are aware then move on with our lives.
 This is what I want but it seem's it's just not possible.

Elisabetta's PR team take over the thread, and yes, I do believe they're being paid to post here.

If I could get a promise from everyone that they would limit the number of Elisabetta posts to one or two a week, and only the important stuff and only one or two photos, not hundreds then I would be happy to open the thread again. This is what I've asked for time and time again, but no, the PR team don't listen to polite requests. So now, because they can't control themselves, they are being controlled by me and the thread is locked.

You've no idea how much it pisses me off that Elisabetta is the ONLY ex girlfriend whose thread has to be closed because of the bad manners of her fans.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 22 Mar 2014, 03:45

Yes I saw you removed a sentence but I had a point to make.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 22 Mar 2014, 04:02

Well I'm new here. But here's what I think:
I don't know what happened in that thread because I never clicked in.
From my experience as a forum administrator in my country, if things get that serious as Katie and others say, then just lock that thread.Period.
The forum rules are clear. I've locked lots of threads as long as groups of people break the rules in them and the thread's atmosphere isn't right. Most of such cases are due to endless fights for days. Let alone years in this case.

Last edited by Sevens on Sat 22 Mar 2014, 04:16; edited 2 times in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Mar 2014, 04:06

watching wrote:Unfortunately there is very little middle ground for people when it comes to her. People who don't like her, hate her and are repeatedly negative and abusive about her. If that could be put to a stop then I can't see an issue with continuing to cover Betty here.
I'm open to any suggestions as to how we can make that happen. I'm being serious here: when people are so desperate to be rude on this forum about George's exes (whether Elisabetta or any of the others), how can we make it stop? The Canalis threads ALWAYS end up in a bitter fight.

Added to that is the issue that her PR team bombard us with boring post after boring post after boring post because they STILL can't understand that this isn't a fan site for Elisabetta and for that reason I've closed it down.

If you've got any solutions to these two issues, I'd be really happy to reopen the threads.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 22 Mar 2014, 07:46

Maybe lock all old threads? And if anything noteworthy comes up, approach katie and let katie decide to post it or not, then she can relock it the min its posted. Everybody who wants to read, can. Seems fair and equitable.

This way, PR ppl can't get what they want out of it.*
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sat 22 Mar 2014, 08:09

Katiedot says :
"I by 'you', I mean Philippago and all the other fake usernames you've created on this site to post your promotional publicity. "

Boring? responses say otherwise, the argument Elisabetta, revives the debate as you see, the insults are not lacking. You may not feel so persecuted, I have only this nick and that is an Italian Elisabetta very pleasant and nice, but I am very surprised by your reactions, you accuse me or anyone who speaks well of her, getting paid to write or publish her photos this is serious you write it. There is no truth in what you say, but if false accusations makes you feel better, go ahead, but as far as I'm writing and the public on Elisabetta because I like to, as I like Amal, the new girlfriend of George, and I would support her. That's it, no plot or intrigue.

Noioso? le risposte dicono il contrario, l'argomento Elisabetta, rianima la discussione come vedi, gli insulti non mancano. Tu non sentirti così perseguitata, io ho solo questo nick e sono una italiana che trova Elisabetta molto piacevole e simpatica, ma sono molto sorpresa dalle tue reazioni, accusi me o chi  parla bene di lei, di essere pagati per scrivere o pubblicare le sue foto, questa è grave che tu lo scriva. Non c'è nulla di vero in ciò che tu affermi, ma se lanciare accuse false ti fa stare meglio, fallo pure, ma per quanto mi riguarda scrivo e pubblico su Elisabetta perchè mi piace, così come mi piace Amal, la nuova girlfriend di George, e mi sento di sostenere lei. Tutto qui, nessuna trama o intrigo.
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Mar 2014, 08:45

Philippago wrote:, I have only this nick
 No, you also posted as Kim18 on this site.

Philippago wrote:Boring? responses say otherwise
 I think you need to learn to read.

On the Elisabetta thread it was just you, lelacorb and socimar posting.  Occasionally Watching.  Four people out of the hundreds who visit the site every day.  Elisabetta isn't of much interest to Clooney fans any more.

On this thread, only 10 people cared enough to respond (and this includes you).  Of those 10 people most were happy to keep the threads closed.

This isn't an Elisabetta fan site.  If you want to write about her, you can: make your own site and do it there.

I've given you many chances to control yourself but you've ignored every request.  So, because you can't control yourself, the thread is closed.

If Elisabetta fans had been able to post nicely without starting fights all the time, the thread could have stayed open.  If the fans could have followed my request to stop posting every meaningless and inconsequential activity that Elisabetta does, and limit posts only to the big stories then the thread could have stayed open.  But you didn't.

It pisses me off that I had to close the thread because of YOUR constant bad behaviour.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:18

Katiedot everything is ok ! Have you closed the thread because of Elisabetta , it's boring , we write PR paid to talk about her, disguised with a different nickname , it's interesting to a few people , and there are too many photographs. and his blog is not about her ( are your words ) They are terrible sins , and then I understand you, if you get mad when I publish a photograph of Elisabetta!
I did not think you could do to this effect after months , I was expecting a loud laugh, however, I take note !
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:41

Thank you, Philippago, this is (more or less) what I'm saying.

What you've missed is that I didn't want to close the Elisabetta threads: you forced me to do so.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 22 Mar 2014, 11:56

OMG, I was not aware there are people on this forum who are not genuine GC fans. I was naive.  Embarassed 

Katie, you are wise.  Cool 
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 22 Mar 2014, 13:30

Yeah. This is news to me. Are people here paid to talk about others too? Does George pay pr people to talk about him here. Oops. Oh well, I take ownership of my comments because I am a GC fan. I really did have a kidney transplant and I did once name my dog Sarah Larson. You had to be there. I don't get paid a dime to be here. I am just a fan. I am ok with that.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sat 22 Mar 2014, 15:23

OMG how many misunderstandings!!!!
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 23 Mar 2014, 06:49

ktsue2002 wrote:Yeah. This is news to me. Are people here paid to talk about others too?
As far as I can figure out, it's only Elisabetta's team who post here. I think everyone else is what they present themselves to be: George Clooney fans.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 23 Mar 2014, 09:02

Katiedot wrote:
ktsue2002 wrote:Yeah. This is news to me. Are people here paid to talk about others too?
 As far as I can figure out, it's only Elisabetta's team who post here.  I think everyone else is what they present themselves to be: George Clooney fans.  

Katie, as they have been nominated by you, I just wanted to clarify that I never ever have been a PR of Elisabetta Canalis and if I've posted articles about her is only because, being Italian I and Elisabetta a very famous person years in my country, it was easy for me to find articles or photos about her and since there was a tread about her seemed normal post. If I lived in London I would have been easier to post news about Lisa and Monika and I would have posted those. Everything here and I think you're a person malfidente to continue to accuse me of this.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 23 Mar 2014, 11:51

No offence intended in my statement lela...but you do understand that the people who frequent this blog were ONLY interested in EC while she was dating George Clooney and now that it's almost 3 years since their breakup and he has moved on with not only one but now two other women and had public relationships with since then, no one HERE is interested in reading it except maybe you and socimar and phillipago?

And as Lorna and Katie pointed out, the fighting in the open threads by those who were participating in them was the cause of them being closed.

It's nothing personal...George Clooney fans have moved on, like we always do...no mystery or angst about it and it's not meant as a slam at EC either. JMO
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 23 Mar 2014, 12:23

Lighterside wrote:No offence intended in my statement lela...but you do understand that the people who frequent this blog were ONLY interested in EC while she was dating George Clooney and now that it's almost 3 years since their breakup and he has moved on with not only one but now two other women and had public relationships with since then, no one HERE is interested in reading it except maybe you and socimar and phillipago?

And as Lorna and Katie pointed out, the fighting in the open threads by those who were participating in them was the cause of them being closed.

It's nothing personal...George Clooney fans have moved on, like we always do...no mystery or angst about it and it's not meant as a slam at EC either.  JMO

I think that if something does not interest you do not look, but my answer was omly for Katie because she has made very specific allegations.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 23 Mar 2014, 13:00

Anybody else see the irony in a thread titled "boring" that has tried to make the same point over and over to one or two people who don't seem to want to get it?

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 23 Mar 2014, 13:01

lela...the point is this is Katie's forum and HER CALL and hers alone! If none of her posters are interested why would she want to have to manage the fighting that ensues EVERY time the thread is opened? She'd have to be a fool to want that negative energy here unnecessarily because no one but you 3 are interested. So go start your own blog about Betty...nothing stopping you!

And like everyone else here, including you...I'm entitled to post an opinion if I'm not much mistaken.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 23 Mar 2014, 13:07

And we're back to the point that keep missing.  Only three or four people posted in those threads but they caused the MOST fights on the forum.

Why that continues to elude understanding is mind boggling to me.  Four people caused so much turmoil.  

And even now you continue to belabor a point that you've been told countless times just in this thread.  

Nobody but you four gives a s hit about Eli you've been asked to stop posting so much about her, you didn't so basically the site owner has told you enough is enough yet you continue to argue.  That you don't see that is what is mind boggling.  How many times must you be told that if you want to post every freaking boring thing that Eli does to go post it in a site for her?

And specifically to Lela comment that if you lived in London you would post about Lisa, one I call bull  s hit and two it would probably cause those threads to be locked too because we're talking about the behavior that  comes with obsession.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 23 Mar 2014, 13:37

LornaDoone wrote:And we're back to the point that keep missing.  Only three or four people posted in those threads but they caused the MOST fights on the forum.

Why that continues to elude understanding is mind boggling to me.  Four people caused so much turmoil.  

And even now you continue to belabor a point that you've been told countless times just in this thread.  

Nobody but you four gives a s hit about Eli you've been asked to stop posting so much about her, you didn't so basically the site owner has told you enough is enough yet you continue to argue.  That you don't see that is what is mind boggling.  How many times must you be told that if you want to post every freaking boring thing that Eli does to go post it in a site for her?

And specifically to Lela comment that if you lived in London you would post about Lisa, one I call bull  s hit and two it would probably cause those threads to be locked too because we're talking about the behavior that  comes with obsession.

Lorna I do not think it is very difficult to understand what I have written that has nothing to do with EC but with repeated slander of Katie (and maybe yours) to me when I was accused of being a PR of Elizabeth. That's it, I was not clear. I would not have written anything on this tread if she had not mentioned my name, I posted just to clarify my position.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 23 Mar 2014, 14:29

Sigh.....
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Mon 24 Mar 2014, 08:29

Lornadoone and Katiedot . you know very well the huge write nonsense, written by you only hope to enliven the discussion . write that some people are paid to do certain things , when it is not true, it is defamatory . But you do you realize what you say ? It ' an unfortunate fact manipulate the affection that some fans have towards Elisabetta Canalis , passing it to a dirty thing , to be condemned, while it is only admiration , too ? may be true, but the only bad thing is , there's more!

Lornadoone e Katiedot. lo sapete benissimo di scrivere delle enormi  sciocchezze,  spero scritte da voi  solo per animare la discussione. scrivere che alcune persone sono pagate per fare determinate azioni, quando non è vero,  è diffamatorio. Ma voi vi rendete conto di ciò che dite? E' un fatto deplorevole manipolare l'affetto che alcuni fans hanno nei confronti di Elisabetta Canalis, facendolo passare per una cosa sporca, da condannare, mentre è solo ammirazione, eccessiva? può essere, ma è l'unica cosa negativa, non c'è altro!
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lella_la_bella Wed 02 Apr 2014, 17:15

Anybody home.....Where are they..... I dunno  Sleep
Lella_la_bella
Lella_la_bella
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 02 Apr 2014, 20:21

Lella la bella:

We've asked that Eli postings stop so some have decided to leave.

Please let's not start this thread again. The issue has been decided, they had the last word and we'd like to move on from this.

Thanks.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down