George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding

+35
lelacorb
kmoo
Katiedot
cupcake
Lakin460
Carla97
ktsue2002
marysunshine
LizzyNY
Atalante
pandabear
Boshkash
theminis
socimar
Pari
isogotit
Way2Old4Dis
it's me
Butterfly
Rachel
annemarie
Lighterside
fava
silly willy
party animal - not!
What Would He Say
Joanna
NewFanForever
watching
lourdes flores
amaretti
LornaDoone
silly girl
melbert
Catie
39 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding

Post by theminis Mon 10 Mar 2014, 01:01

Yes please stay on topic ladies - but Renee what were you thinking???  Why women play with their faces I will never understand.

Its not really off topic if you write in Italics (new rule)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding   - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding

Post by LizzyNY Mon 10 Mar 2014, 01:10

Am I the only one to whom this seems like deja vu? When she started dating George she said the same things: "We've known eah other for years, but never dated before. I'm sooo happy!"

I wish her well, but - I don't know - something feels a little off to me.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 10 Mar 2014, 01:31

Mm, exactly what I've been thinking since she first started tweeting about this relationship.

But maybe she thought that the relationship with His Nibs was the real thing to begin with..and then...

Their friendship explains some pix I spotted of her with Jared dated 2010/2011..wonder when the serious stuff started........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 10 Mar 2014, 03:02

theminis wrote:Yes please stay on topic ladies - but Renee what were you thinking???  Why women play with their faces I will never understand.

Its not really off topic if you write in Italics (new rule)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Yea try selling that one to katie.

But back to Stacy.  So here's my question.

Now that she's married a wealthy man based on comments here I really don't follow what she's doing anymore ... does anyone think that she'll give up the need to be in front of a camera and trying to be "famous"?

Or is this just another stepping stone to that end?  Not to say she doesn't love him,  but I mean, why did it require a press release?

See if she now fades into married life, then maybe I'll believe it's true love.  But if she becomes like one of those Housewives of Buffalo then I'm thinking it would just be another stone to cross to more fame (or infamy.)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 10 Mar 2014, 10:41

You know this could be a repeat of the Reece Witherspoon / Jim Toth arrangement. There was talk that when Reece & Jake G dated, it was just for publicity and all the while she was publicly with Jake, she was dating Toth in the background and after that split, she married Toth. I think they got engaged reasonably quickly too - like within a year of her split with Jake (who she had a three year relationship with). I suppose if G/S was just a PR thing to benefit both of them, this wouldn’t be too shocking.  

I mean, if they have been planning the wedding for a few months and that is legit (in my mid, few means at least three as couple is two), that means he proposed around Nov last year for the timeline to work. They got together in Sept.  3 months in and he is popping the question? I really don’t see it. I am still on the bandwagon of shotgun wedding that was hastily arranged without family input.

If she is preggers, can you imagine the healthy living crap she is going to sprout? Maybe that kid's food line will actually happen and be tied into the birth for joint PR purposes.....
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 10 Mar 2014, 13:28

Here's my admittedly cynical take on it.

SK has always struck me as a calculating type. That's not necessarily a bad thing. When what you have is looks without a lot of talent, you have to be. It's not like she's going to be deluged with tons of creative options or be a sought-after commodity. So she has to chart a careful path.

GC enters the picture, and she takes full advantage. Her stock rises quickly. And A-list-by-association still feels like A-list. There's no way she's going back. She might not stick with the 'A's' but a return to the D-list is out of the question.

She says all the right things, but I never believe a 30-something never-married woman who says she doesn't think about marriage and kids. She reaches the point in the relationship when you have to make the investment/payoff calculation.

But she's with George Clooney. He's off working, and not showing any signs that he misses her a whole bunch. The writing is on the wall. He's got one answer for the equation, and he ain't changing it for her.

Jared P has always liked her, but since her star has risen, she's even more appealing to him. He comes off, to me, as a frat boy type who would get off on bragging that he "took" a woman from George Clooney. Plus, it can't hurt his business to have him seen all over the internet with a "celebrity" who used to date one of the most famous people in the world. After all, the guy must be doing great if he can travel to exotic places all the time, right...?, so let's check out his business. Win-win for him.

So he reconnects with SK. They "talk." They grow closer. SK realizes she has a viable option. If she can hang on with GC, she'd keep that, but JP is not a bad alternative.

The break-up with Clooney is "amicable," but no woman likes to be not chosen, to be let go. But JP steps up his game. "See, I can give you all the things he did, and be with you like you deserve." It's just what SK needs.

It works. They're compatible. They have fun. They're both in the spotlight -- less than before with her, but still enough; and more than before with him, so better -- which works for them and those around them. Their family and friends like them together. It feels like love.

But here's the thing. No matter how long they've known each other, they're still in the infatuation stage of their new relationship. Infatuation effs up the brain chemistry, so it's never a good idea to make long-term decisions during that phase. Infatuation makes you delusional, and part of the delusion is that your mate is perfect. Perfection doesn't require building of trust, or patience, or forgiveness. Of course, the delusion can't last, because nobody is perfect, and if you haven't built the trust/patience/forgiveness foundation, neither will the relationship.

Told you it was cynical.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by marysunshine Mon 10 Mar 2014, 14:48

Boy, was I stunned to hear about this, this morning. I agree with all comments, something is a bit off. Now, I hope this is a positive move for her and that it's not a really bad publicity effort, but one of the first things she does as a new bride is make a statement to People Magazine!!??? Quick question--- is GC in Mexico (if yes, was this a last ditch effort at payback- get married where he is hanging?. When the French ex girlfriend married, she got hitched on his birthday ( or the day before, not sure).

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Mon 10 Mar 2014, 14:51

marysunshine wrote:Boy, was I stunned to hear about this, this morning.  I agree with all comments, something is a bit off.  Now, I hope this is a positive move for her and that it's not a really bad publicity effort, but one of the first things she does as a new bride is make a statement to People Magazine!!???   Quick question--- is GC in Mexico (if yes, was this a last ditch effort at payback- get married where he is hanging?.  When the French ex girlfriend married, she got hitched on his birthday ( or the day before, not sure).

Feeling we are really getting carried away now.

There is enough material here to make a B-Grade movie.

I am really loving this site...if it was dedicated to JFK the mystery would be solved by now.

There is more work done on here than the FBI!! IMO

Last edited by NewFanForever on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 15:30; edited 2 times in total

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 10 Mar 2014, 15:21

If he has real money, maybe they'll go into business together, with him funding her clothing line/foods/healthy living lifestyle brand/whatever, and her developing and being the face of. I could see that.

I can see this working. I can also see it not.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by marysunshine Mon 10 Mar 2014, 16:05

Forewarned is forearmed............... like we didn't see this coming!!! Wedding photos to be in next week's People magazine.

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Mon 10 Mar 2014, 16:11

I can't believe I am saying this but Stacy lied on GMA. Huh!!! So, GC was telling the truth. She did want to get married and he didn't. Usually, I think that is his bullshit line, but in this case, there was a hint of truth. Also, who here thinks that she may have been planning to move on even as they were dating. She may have already begun dating this guy as she was ending it with GC. I think there may be truth in that. Think about it, she may have already picked this pony from the herd, and she wasn't riding him then, she may have already taken the saddle out of the barn.  Thanks again Jeff Foxworthy. He is so funny.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 10 Mar 2014, 17:24

I am seriously confused here.   confused 

Why all this fuss and outrage when most people here believed that Stacy's relationship with George was only a PR two year contract anyway ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by marysunshine Mon 10 Mar 2014, 17:35

Hi Joanna..I think we all find humor in the situation.

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:14

Way2Old - Are you a mind reader? How come you always know what I'm thinking almost before I do?Smile 

The only thing I disagree with you on is the infatuation phase. ( Not that it doesn't exist - I agree that it definitely does.) - and Jared Pobre may well be experiencing it, but I have my doubts about Stacy.

Her "career" now pretty much stands as "ex-girlfriend of.." and all the recent publicity I've seen has been her dating her new man. I think she saw this as a chance to hook up with someone willing to promote her, and if it doesn't help her stay in the spotlight, well, at least he's got money. She can still live the celebrity lifestyle. In that respect, I think ktsue is right.

All that bullshit being said, I hope now they'll take her picture down on all George's sites so I don't have to see her puss every time I want to see him!  Censored 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:24

ktsue2002 wrote:I can't believe I am saying this but Stacy lied on GMA. Huh!!! So, GC was telling the truth. She did want to get married and he didn't. Usually, I think that is his bullshit line, but in this case, there was a hint of truth. Also, who here thinks that she may have been planning to move on even as they were dating. She may have already begun dating this guy as she was ending it with GC. I think there may be truth in that. Think about it, she may have already picked this pony from the herd, and she wasn't riding him then, she may have already taken the saddle out of the barn.  Thanks again Jeff Foxworthy. He is so funny.
Am I the only one who thinks the Stacy/Clooney relationship was over way before the official split? I got the impression he was very busy in the spring and did not give her any attention. She probably had a longer time to process the split than people realize. And I know we all think George is the ultimate catch, but if he was blowing her off and not interested in having kids, she may have realized he is not marriage material.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:25

Joanna wrote:I am seriously confused here.   confused 

Why all this fuss and outrage when most people here believed that Stacy's relationship with George was only a PR two year contract anyway ?
Wasn't there a poll? I can't remember the results, but I did not believe they were in a a 2 year contract relationship (didn't believe it about Sarah--she must have only gotten the 1 year deal!-- or Elisabetta either).

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:27

No fuss or outrage. Just fun speculation on matters about which we know absolutely nothing... you know, the stuff of life.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:34

ktsue2002 wrote:I can't believe I am saying this but Stacy lied on GMA. Huh!!! So, GC was telling the truth. She did want to get married and he didn't.,,

A wannabe "actress" not being totally truthful about her plans?! No!!

Hurry, we must warn the others.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:39

LizzyNY wrote:  Way2Old - Are you a mind reader? How come you always know what I'm thinking almost before I do?Smile 

The only thing I disagree with you on is the infatuation phase. ( Not that it doesn't exist - I agree that it definitely does.) - and Jared Pobre may well be experiencing it, but I have my doubts about Stacy.

Her "career" now pretty much stands as "ex-girlfriend of.." and all the recent publicity I've seen has been her dating her new man. I think she saw this as a chance to hook up with someone willing to promote her, and if it doesn't help her stay in the spotlight, well, at least he's got money. She can still live the celebrity lifestyle. In that respect, I think ktsue is right.

All that bullshit being said, I hope now they'll take her picture down on all George's sites so I don't have to see her puss every time I want to see him!  Censored 

We know it 'cause it's true.  Very Happy 

You may be right about Stacy not being infatuated. But either way, she had to have looked at Pobre and thought, "Best. Rebound. Ever,"

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:50

Way2Old - Aha! I knew you were psychic!  Very Happy 

As far as Stacy is concerned, I think she's just moving ahead with her career goal of being a "celebrity". I'm just glad George isn't along for the ride.

Fava - If she didn't know George wasn't marriage material going in, then she's either dumber than a brick or she's been living under one! The whole world knows!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by marysunshine Mon 10 Mar 2014, 19:14

Of course she knew this was totally PR stuff. It had to be written out by his lawyers. After Celine started screaming "palimony" , I doubt George shares a cup of coffee without checking with his team.

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 10 Mar 2014, 19:26

I like way2old4dis take on it. Not cynical at all and I´m thinking it fits for many couples...

Material girl as I am, a bit curious here, have anyone seen a picture of the ring yet? How was it?  Smile 

Félicitations!

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 10 Mar 2014, 20:36

Ive known plenty of people who say they don't want marriage or kids, then they meet someone they click with and change their mind.

When she was asked the question in July, and she said she wasn't interested in that, why does that have to be a lie now that she is married. Its a bit hard to say yes I want marriage and kids when you know you have just broken up or about to with George Clooney.

Dating George doesn't for 2 years doesn't make her dumb, just hopeful I think.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Mon 10 Mar 2014, 20:41

I think we all realize now if we get the C...the gig is for 2 years!

Can't get better than that! IMO

Last edited by NewFanForever on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 21:50; edited 2 times in total

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 10 Mar 2014, 20:44

Methinks it won't be long now before we see George with the new (existing) girlfriend, whomever she is, for it is not only safe to get back in the water, but expeditious to do so, IMO.

And that's all it is....my opinion.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Mon 10 Mar 2014, 21:43

Congratulations Stacy and jared .  Very Happy Good for her !!!!! . Wedding Wedding Wedding Wedding Wedding Wedding 
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 10 Mar 2014, 23:06

Lakin, that's an interesting thought. But I wonder if playing games is what it's all about for him, or whether he's moved on to more meaningful stuff. It would seem a bit like point-scoring to me, or a PR move....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 10 Mar 2014, 23:12

Theminis - As usual I agree completely with everything you said about marriage, and children, and changing your mind. And I didn't mean that Stacy was lying in July - or that dating George made her dumb! (If anything, being around him probably upped her IQ).

What I did mean was, if she started dating him expecting to get him down the aisle - THAT was dumb.

I know I sound nasty and I'm sorry for that. I really do wish her well, but I am SO tired of people becoming "celebrities" just because they jump in front of every camera they see (and I'm not just talking about her). Yes, she dated George -so what? I'm waiting for her (and all those other wannabe's) to do something worth paying attention to.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 10 Mar 2014, 23:18

I don't think he needs to play the games anymore. I do think as fava does that her relationship with GC was probably over before the actual announcement.

US magazine say it has more exclusive talk from SK's friends:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think she is happier with her new husband....I still feel though that it wouldn't seem like cashing in if they hadn't sold the story and photos to People Magazine.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 10 Mar 2014, 23:29

Yep, completely agree.......it would be a very nice touch if they gave the fee to charity.

And the 'when you know, you know' quote was something she tweeted when she was with His Nibs

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 11 Mar 2014, 02:24

I forgot to note earlier – “Love Day” makes me gag!

On the friends not knowing…..
The bestie with the baby (Stacy’s goddaughter) who she was regularly seen with on the G gravy train in Cabo and Como and attending events as her guest– she hasn’t been seen since S started seeing this guy. Nothing on twitter or instagram either that I can recall.  Jared doesn’t seem to spend time with her friends – at least publicly and considering how much coverage there is on social media, you would think we would know. Stacy seems to only hang with his circle of friends – in Aspen, Burning Man, European vacations, etc. She sees her old friends away from Jared. That could be why they weren’t aware of the wedding – the amount of time she spends with them as been dramatically reduced as it is all about the guy – that might be her choice or him as a controlling b##### and isolating her from her friends so her life / focus is solely him. He does seem to love the attention and pap coverage that comes with her post George more than the average non-famous partner of. Considering the US Weekly comments, she might just become a stay at home mother / wife and not be working much at all – that could be his design……

Us comment -
Next up on the newlyweds' agenda? A baby! "They've been joking about getting married and having babies after a few months of dating," the source adds. "They both wants kids as soon as possible." To court his future wife, Pobre treated Keibler to a round-the-world birthday trip in October that culmianted in a fancy James Bond-themed bash in L.A
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 11 Mar 2014, 04:00

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
ktsue2002 wrote:I can't believe I am saying this but Stacy lied on GMA. Huh!!! So, GC was telling the truth. She did want to get married and he didn't.,,

A wannabe "actress" not being totally truthful about her plans?! No!!

Hurry, we must warn the others.

brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 11 Mar 2014, 10:47

Lizzy said: What I did mean was, if she started dating him expecting to get him down the aisle - THAT was dumb.

Amen sister
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 11 Mar 2014, 12:56

My final thoughts on this. I want these two to go be married away from here.

Finally read SK-P's full statement to People Mag. Overkill. Red flags go up whenever anyone has to proclaim their love so loudly.

Wonder when we'll start hearing about JP's relationships with his ex-GF's... if there are any.

Why would two people who've both made loads of money (allegedly) and live the high life need to sell their wedding story and photos to a magazine? Is the coming 'People' exclusive true? If it is, my suspicions are up even more.

JP is obviously the alpha male in his circle of friends. If he had to integrate with SK's group, he'd have to work to establish his position. If the above story is true, he chose not to. Bad sign.

Good luck, Stacy. You're gonna need it.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 11 Mar 2014, 13:58

Marysunshine wrote:Did he drop out of sight ( no pun intended) or was he informed ahead of time about the wedding. If you can't find him, he can't be asked for a comment./quote]

I thought they didn't have time to tell family scratch and friends let alone George!...... BUT bizarrly did have time to negotiate Magazine deal, now there's a couple who have thier priorities well worked out...NOT!

I think it must have been when she started saying "George, can we discuss our lurve day?", that he thought "Beam me up Scotty...anyone, anywhere...help".

Jared on the othere hand has that Buddhist* look about him, where lurve day is everyday! Happy, clappy, money conscience ppl.  So NOT George.

On the George point, somebody SHOOT SK/PB PR.... a month earlier and BINGO .... just look what happened to Tina, it could have been you ....boo hoo.

George dosn't give a flying f*** about this, as long as he never has to hear "Lurve Day" again he's a happy boy.....jmo, obviously.

* No offence to Buddhist, but you know the look I'm talking about. ** Mary moved my reply here, just seemed right.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Mar 2014, 14:29

theminis wrote:Its not really off topic if you write in Italics (new rule)
Ahem.  Oi, you!  Noooo! 

LizzyNY wrote: I am SO tired of people becoming "celebrities" just because they jump in front of every camera they see (and I'm not just talking about her). Yes, she dated George -so what? I'm waiting for her (and all those other wannabe's) to do something worth paying attention to.  
I'm so with you on this one. The problem is, we create these celebrities. As long as we comment about them on websites or watch the tv shows or buy the gossip magazines, we keep them famous.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 11 Mar 2014, 14:43

Amen, Katie! I was feeling all morally superior here for a minute 'cause I don't watch reality tv EVER, and I don't buy the mags - but then I had to admit that I do come here and vent, so I guess I'm just as guilty as anyone else. AAgh!  Censored
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 15:40

party animal - not! wrote:Lakin, that's an interesting thought. But I wonder if playing games is what it's all about for him, or whether he's moved on to more meaningful stuff. It would seem a bit like point-scoring to me, or a PR move....

I was thinking PR, not high school dating games. And I would credit the PR to his handlers, not him directly. Seems there's much made about Stacy moving on & I could see them wanting to level the field a bit. Just speculating based on past behavior. No biggie.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 16:07

"Jared on the othere hand has that Buddhist* look about him..." You think so wwhs? I thought he looked more like hare khrisnas. One time one of them, looking like him, approached me at the airport. He said he is who removes illusions or something like that...I kept on going. Destination itself removed all the illusions. So maybe he was partly right  Rolling Eyes 

Now I understand G went on a holiday, one ex got married and other one working on becoming HRH, a duchess of York or something... Laughing 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 11 Mar 2014, 19:54

Just Jared published this today....I have a feeling these are staged shots...but since he mentions her wedding I thought this should go here:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Tue 11 Mar 2014, 20:07

To me...there is a certain sadness about her SK...particularly in the eyes...I have seen it in other pics.

Picking something up...not sure!

Thanks for the link silly girl.

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 12 Mar 2014, 06:29

silly girl wrote:Just Jared published this today....I have a feeling these are staged shots...but since he mentions her wedding I thought this should go here:

Interesting - the pap who took them is the same one who took the recent Covergirl pap shots (see my post in that thread). And all the other ones listed. You have to wonder though - if she knew she was getting a People payday to sell her wedding pics, did she really need to hustle more pics for a bit of cash (my guess is she has an arrangement with the pap - she gets a cut if the pic sells) the same week she was getting married. Maybe hubbie's company cash flow isn't what she is use to )(monies tied up in the company so no big splashs of cash for her to go shopping with) so she is having to keep hustling for cash and working instead of getting an allowance and living the luxe life as she did with G.

Or maybe the pre-nup states that her earnings / net value at the time of the wedding will factor into the divorce payout if they split - as that is the lifestyle that she is accustomed to. The guy would have his own team of lawyers so her would have gotten solid representation.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 12 Mar 2014, 06:35

NewFanForever wrote:To me...there is a certain sadness about her SK...particularly in the eyes...I have seen it in other pics.

Picking something up...not sure!

Thanks for the link silly girl.

newfanForever - I'd be sad too if I was marrying a millionaire on the weekend yet I still had to hustle and arrange my own pap shots to get both some coverage and a pay day and pray the company whose product I just happen to showing off to the camera wants to use me as a spokesperson - even though no-one seems to have been interested. Even the charities aren't getting her to host events anymore.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 12 Mar 2014, 06:48

From CDAN first guess by VIP Blonde who almost always gets it right is Stacy.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Blind Item #8

This former celebrity turned reality star turned celebrity turned host was with her husband shopping for rings yesterday and told her husband that she wouldn't feel comfortable wearing something that costs less than six figures because people would whisper. This guy has no idea what he is in for.

Posted by ent lawyer at 11:30 AM  
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Wed 12 Mar 2014, 07:45

Thanks for the article Joanna...they both look great together. Pics are really good.

Rumored Millionaire...has me worried....iMo!

Bit strange if true..."He was hand picked for me quote from Stacey"

Yes and as Boshkash said "What will happened next"???

Won't be able to sleep tonight!!

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by kmoo Wed 12 Mar 2014, 12:41

Some photos of the wedding now on the people website
kmoo
kmoo
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 12 Mar 2014, 12:55

Here is the Link:

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre: See the Exclusive Photos
By ELIZABETH LEONARD

For months, Stacy Keibler and Jared Pobre kept a doozy of a secret.

While friends suspected Pobre was "The One" and the couple's moms were already talking grandkids, it wasn’t until they were en route to Punta Mita, Mexico, for a joint family vacation last week that the couple confessed – they were getting married in just a few days!

“Everyone was screaming and hugging and over the moon,” Keibler, 34, tells PEOPLE exclusively about breaking the good news to their parents and immediate family on the plane to Mexico.

Once settled in at the Palmasola luxury villa in Punta Mita, the small group shared "an absolutely magical time," says Keibler, who met Pobre, 39, a tech entrepreneur, five years ago, but whom she didn't start dating until last fall.

"We felt we wanted to put our money, energy and time into our intimate family and [share] this really special bond, special moment and special memory just with them. There's just so much love," Keibler says.

On Saturday, the couple married on the beach at sunset as guests cried tears of joy.

“It was such a celebration of love with the whole family, better than I could have ever dreamed of," says the TV host and actress, who wore a custom-made dress by Monique Lhuillier. "We can't stop smiling."

Neither can their moms.

"The first time I met Stacy and saw the interaction between my son and her, I knew they were perfect for one another," Pobre's mother Gladys Lowenstein tells PEOPLE.

"The energy and love they have for each other is amazing. Our family has embraced Stacy and her parents. I feel very lucky to have her as a daughter-in-law."

The bride's mother, Pat Keibler, echoes this sentiment.

"As a parent all you want for your child is to be happy. We see such joy and happiness in both Stacy and Jared's eyes when they are together. There is a true sense of harmony and love in the energy they share," she says.

"We are excited to welcome Jared and his family into ours. We wish them much happiness, love and laughter."

For all the wedding details and exclusive photos, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 12 Mar 2014, 16:22

I find it interesting that while she says they wanted to share this moment just with intimate family members, it is all over the media and in People magazine. Does she love the public so much that we are all intimate family members she just didn't have room for on the plane?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 12 Mar 2014, 16:48

Looks beautiful....

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 12 Mar 2014, 17:01

"And they cried tears of joy..."  good Lord is it just me or   are they laying on the schmaltz just a little bit thick?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next