George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars

5 posters

Go down

'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars Empty 'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars

Post by Katiedot Wed 05 Mar 2014, 15:02

Great news! Thanks to Henway for the link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars

The Huffington Post UK

Posted: 05/03/2014

'Gravity' just broke another record.

In surprising news for a film that you'd think could only be properly enjoyed on the big screen, the sci-fi epic, which took home seven Oscars on Sunday, to add to its booty of six BAFTAs, can now also boast the title of best-selling 3D Blu-Ray and HD ever, for home entertainment.

Director Alfonso Cuaron's labour of love recorded the highest-ever first day of sales, beating the previous record holder 'Prometheus' into second place.

To celebrate, here's a Script to Screen video featurette, revealing how Alfonso Cuaron, Sandra Bulllock and George Clooney brought this vision to life on the big screen and Oscar glory...

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars Empty Re: 'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars

Post by silly girl Wed 05 Mar 2014, 15:16

I wonder if the actors get a piece of that. SB was asked on the Red Carpet about her big payday...she said something about not actually seeing it...(I'm paraphrasing)....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars Empty Re: 'Gravity' Becomes Fastest-Selling 3D Blu-Ray And HD Ever, Days After Bagging 7 Oscars

Post by Sevens Wed 05 Mar 2014, 15:32

I'm gonna buy its Blu-ray...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 05 Mar 2014, 18:42

Mine arrived on Monday...after being pre ordered from
last year. YAY !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 06:55

Coolio
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down