George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s rep confirms he's on a "much-needed vacation" - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s rep confirms he's on a "much-needed vacation" - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney’s rep confirms he's on a "much-needed vacation" - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney’s rep confirms he's on a "much-needed vacation" - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney’s rep confirms he's on a "much-needed vacation" - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney’s rep confirms he's on a "much-needed vacation" - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney’s rep confirms he's on a "much-needed vacation" - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney’s rep confirms he's on a "much-needed vacation" - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney’s rep confirms he's on a "much-needed vacation" - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s rep confirms he's on a "much-needed vacation"

+21
marysunshine
melbert
NewFanForever
party animal - not!
theminis
LornaDoone
Butterfly
LizzyNY
Piglet
ktsue2002
Way2Old4Dis
Joanna
What Would He Say
Carla97
Nicky80
it's me
silly girl
Sevens
Katiedot
Mazy
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney’s rep confirms he's on a "much-needed vacation" - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney’s rep confirms he's on a "much-needed vacation"

Post by Joanna Tue 11 Mar 2014, 13:27

Maybe George officiated the ceremony ?????
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s rep confirms he's on a "much-needed vacation" - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney’s rep confirms he's on a "much-needed vacation"

Post by Nicky80 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 17:48

LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Tue 11 Mar 2014, 18:18

marysunshine wrote:Did he drop out of sight ( no pun intended) or was he informed ahead of time about the wedding.  If you can't find him, he can't be asked for a comment.

Have to admit...I do agreed with this.

He did date SK for two years so there would have been feelings there....even if they did breakup.

She stated when dating George 2 years ago I am in heaven...which means her full attention was on him GC...and as she had known this other guy already..then had the feeling for George...these feelings wouldn't have been on top!

Definitely this is done to try and move on from GC or to give a dig...IMO

Imagine it would be very tough for GC to take less than 6 months later she is married but he would need to understand he did not want to move forward.

If I was GC and at almost 53 years of age you need to chin up and move on quickly you can't afford to waste time ...for now life is too short!

Price you pay I guess! tonnes of men would have snapped her up.

Interesting to see the comeback from GC....Maybe marriage and a baby?

This is where it gets dangerous...when you rush in and act on emotions.

IMo

Last edited by NewFanForever on Tue 11 Mar 2014, 19:35; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : writing more gossip)

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 11 Mar 2014, 18:38

Timing of both is interesting - or just coincidental given that nobody else was told.

Off the wall whereabouts possibility -commiserating with Yulia Tymoshenko in Berlin where she's having back treatment for three slipped discs?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Mar 2014, 20:16

Carla97 wrote:He disappeared like that Malesian plane. Yeah, speak for yourself ktsue  Very Happy I would rather hear something - must be somewhere with no people or paparazzis. Samoan island?  Suspect 

sorry baby but the plane example seems too harsh
to me
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun 16 Mar 2014, 13:37

I am starting to develop Clooneydeficiency sindrome.  pale I am suffering... Sad 

I really really really wish to know if he is well and healthy. I just need one tiny, little, news in the paper or a tweet or something, picturing George alive.
This will end my sickness.

Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 16 Mar 2014, 14:03

alone pl
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 16 Mar 2014, 16:11

@New Fan - I think Stacy was in "Heaven" - George was in "like". He knows why they broke up. If it bothered him so much he would have made sure it didn't happen.

As far as him being so broken-hearted, or scared of getting old, that he'll run out and get married - I think not. He's a grown-up, not a child. He knows what he's doing and what he wants. If he gets married it won't be because of Stacy and it won't be because he's scared. It will, IMO, be because it's the right thing at the right time FOR HIM.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 16 Mar 2014, 16:39

Butterfly wrote:I am starting to develop Clooneydeficiency sindrome.   pale I am suffering... Sad 

I really really really wish to know if he is well and healthy. I just need one tiny, little, news in the paper or a tweet or something, picturing George alive.
This will end my sickness.

I am trying very hard not to think of the things that I worry about when it comes to George. I do not understand the silence, but I think that he's gone this long before without being spotted. When it gets me upset I just keep praying to the Man upstairs. We have to have a sign soon. xxx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 16 Mar 2014, 17:40

@Mazy I'm sure George is just fine and getting some much needed rest and relaxation, which he was totally overdue for.

@Lizzy...totally agree!  Thumbs up! 
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 16 Mar 2014, 18:52

I think we should all just relax. George has never been the guy that wants his face out there, unless it's in the name of work. He's not working right now. He hates publicity-seeking and overexposure. I think the message from Camp Clooney is, "The internet needs to stay the f**k out of my business."

p.s. George will not get married again. Not even for 'the one.' Not. Ever. Period.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sun 16 Mar 2014, 18:59

p.s. George will not get married again. Not even for 'the one.' Not. Ever. Period.[/quote]

Well there is some bad news for a Monday straight up.

And now the TWOmance has been established and known to all...can we now assume that only those who wish to gain from George would ever think of entering a relationship with him?

What intelligent woman would ever want to put herself through that pain and heartache for nothing. iMo.

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 16 Mar 2014, 19:20

For "nothing???" How about the pleasure of his company, the sense of humor, the informed and fascinating conversation? Not to mention to be in the presence of all that sexiness.

Not all women want to be married. I'll never do it again, for any reason or for anyone. Not all women want children. If GC finds a like-minded soul, who has no unrealistic and irrational expectations, then there's no "pain and heartache." The issue with his relationships has been that his girlfriends refuse to believe him when he's being honest. They hear the truth and see the history repeated over and over again, but they still don't accept it. That's irrational, and it's on them, not GC.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sun 16 Mar 2014, 19:34

Well preferring in my book to go into relationships with a open heart and not a list of likes and dislikes.

Example: If I said to a man...you can have the pleasure of my company etc...But your never going to have sex with me...that would go down really well. How many would line up for that?

Well to a woman that's what GC is saying...if he in fact is saying in! I would be interested in seeing that like-minded soul.

A woman whos prepared to sell herself short.

Just saying...imo

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 16 Mar 2014, 20:09

George has a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong history in the way he has his relationships (in public anyway).  No girl has ever totally spilled the beans, so we don't know if there is any sex going on, whether or not they totally move in, and what kind of conversations they have.  What we know about his relationships is what we see in pictures and videos.  IF these girls are expecting more than what George gives them, then that's on them (as W2O4D so eloquently wrote above).  Not all relationships are about sex, or marriage, or children.  

I am assuming that some of you newer posters are new to the Clooney-Go-Round also.  Disappearing for long periods of time is a norm for him.  No need to get in a tizzy.  He'll pop up when he's ready, or if a pap is more wily than our man.  And those freaking out that maybe something is wrong with him and that's why he's not been seen.  CHILLAX.  His private life is private - whether we like it or not...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sun 16 Mar 2014, 20:17

melbert wrote:George has a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong history in the way he has his relationships (in public anyway).  No girl has ever totally spilled the beans, so we don't know if there is any sex going on, whether or not they totally move in, and what kind of conversations they have.  What we know about his relationships is what we see in pictures and videos.  IF these girls are expecting more than what George gives them, then that's on them (as W2O4D so eloquently wrote above).  Not all relationships are about sex, or marriage, or children.  

I am assuming that some of you newer posters are new to the Clooney-Go-Round also.  Disappearing for long periods of time is a norm for him.  No need to get in a tizzy.  He'll pop up when he's ready, or if a pap is more wily than our man.  And those freaking out that maybe something is wrong with him and that's why he's not been seen.  CHILLAX.  His private life is private - whether we like it or not...

It all sounds really, really horrible to me!

I will be back when there is some decent news...and not gossip...and mindjunk! iMo

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 16 Mar 2014, 20:39

If you're referring to my post as gossip and mindjunk NFF, then you obviously haven't been a fan of George for as long as others on this forum. Not putting you down for that, but George is NOT God. He's just a man that most of us care very deeply about for varying reasons.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 16 Mar 2014, 20:55

@ NewFan - a. Way2Old is so right! Dating George is not "for nothing" even if it doesn't lead to something more permanent. The pleasure of dating George should be enough, if you don't fool yourself into thinking it will become more than just that. You can't blame him if you give yourself false expectations.

b. Several of his girlfriends used the publicity of the relationship to further their "careers".(Whether they really cared for each other, or not). Being with him gave them exposure they would never have had on their own. Just look at Stacy or Monika. Who would have heard of them if they hadn't dated George?

I do agree with you that telling a man he's never going to have sex with you might put a damper on the relationship. I can see George saying that to a woman he's with. "I'm never going to marry you" - yes. "Never have sex with you" - not in this lifetime! lol! 

But seriously, there's nothing wrong with having a relationship that will never lead to marriage as long as you agree it's what you both want from the beginning. If one partner's feelings start to change, you have to re-evaluate the relationship and be prepared to walk away. You can't blame the other person for not changing just because you did.

Don't be offended if we all don't agree on everything about George (or anything else, for that matter). It makes for lively conversations .We don't know him personally, so we speculate - based on the facts we do know. As Melbert said, his private life is private and we only see what he wants us to see.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 16 Mar 2014, 21:12

Hell people are leaving this site because of gossip and speculation?   WTF! That's all we have here!  HA!

George and his "camp" or Nibs are not posting here so all we have is news stories that may or may not be true, photographs on which we gossip and conjecture incessantly about and our opinions.

George is a guy who has serious commitment issues when it comes to women and is married to his work and that's the way it's going to stay at least for the foreseeable near future.

if he wants to disappear on vacation that's his prerogative.  As far as we know, he could have had that surgery he hinted at needing and is somewhere resting and recovering from it.

Or he could be on yacht somewhere.  Whatever he's doing, he'll surface when he wants to.  He'll eventually have to come up for air since he has projects in the pipeline, but really, if he's just soaking up the sun somewhere good for him.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 16 Mar 2014, 21:29

Exactly, Lorna. The reasons he is out of sight (Ha!) is because that's exactly what he's been hoping for....so far, so good. Totally convinced he'll be do some relaxing, some 'volunteering' and keeping out of the limelight..

Loo at it this way - it's preparation for the life he wants........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 21:47

Yes so far, so good   Thumbs up!   I think it is great that we do not see new pics yet otherwise there would be something wrong with his private life. It is good to know that he can still hide when he wants to. The world is still big enough for secret places for George  cheers 

But of course...I'm looking forward for new pics too. Guess we have to wait and watch lot of George Clooney DVD's to kill time rollingsmiley
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 16 Mar 2014, 21:47

it's preparation for the life he wants

I hope so
baby
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Sun 16 Mar 2014, 22:17

Oh George

I m missing you Sad 
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Mon 17 Mar 2014, 01:14

The Pain of knowing that you have gone on a list of "dates"...TWOrances...of GC's fair exceeds....the pleasure of his company and few trinkets and mixing with celebrities whom you don't give a damn about...and things that you can very well buy yourself.

Knowing and walking down the street with the whole world laughing at you for the rest of you life for being so stupid to think that a man would actually love you.

Give me a poor man with love any day! iMo

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 17 Mar 2014, 01:35

Actually I've been his fan for 3 years, which I know is rather short compared to many of you...but I didn't concern much about his life off-screen unless it's something big like that arrest.
Now I'm missing George though...however I'm more looking forward to his upcoming work. When he's ready, he'll surely be back working...that's what we deserve to know in every detail
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Mon 17 Mar 2014, 01:40

Sevens wrote:Actually I've been his fan for 3 years, which I know is rather short compared to many of you...but I didn't concern much about his life off-screen unless it's something big like that arrest.
Now I'm missing George though...however I'm more looking forward to his upcoming work. When he's ready, he'll surely be back working...that's what we deserve to know in every detail

What arrest? You mean there is more?...lol..

How much can a fan take! iMo

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 17 Mar 2014, 01:53

NFF, George got arrested in Washington while he was protesting some issues about Sudan back in March 2012.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 17 Mar 2014, 02:07

And don't forget his father was arrested with him and his mother had to bail them BOTH out of jail!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Mon 17 Mar 2014, 02:11

melbert wrote:And don't forget his father was arrested with him and his mother had to bail them BOTH out of jail!

Omg that poor woman!...lol.

I suppose is was for a good cause.

I tell you what.... I deserve more Clooney..licious for all this!..lmao!

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 17 Mar 2014, 02:16

NewFanForever wrote:
melbert wrote:And don't forget his father was arrested with him and his mother had to bail them BOTH out of jail!

They knew they would get arrested.  That was the point.  Where they were protesting would pretty much guarantee their arrest and that's why they did it.

Not to say that it wasn't a bit disconcerting for them both but it was pre-planned.

Tons of info are in this thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Mon 17 Mar 2014, 02:30

LornaDoone wrote:
NewFanForever wrote:

They knew they would get arrested.  That was the point.  Where they were protesting would pretty much guarantee their arrest and that's why they did it.

Not to say that it wasn't a bit disconcerting for them both but it was pre-planned.

Tons of info are in this thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks very much ladies for updating me and for the link LornaDoone... I will look forward to reading it in the quiet time! I think!..lol..

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 17 Mar 2014, 02:35

Does anyone know when Tomorrowland will be released? We're bound to see a lot of him then. I just hope they don't take forever in post production.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 17 Mar 2014, 03:06

Release Date: 22 May 2015 (USA)

I don't believe he will be MIA that long though...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 17 Mar 2014, 03:16

Do you think he found out that God created snakes before lawyers because He needed the practice. Or, that a man is innocent until proven broke. Or that... flower 
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 17 Mar 2014, 04:17

LizzyNY wrote:Does anyone know when Tomorrowland will be released? We're bound to see a lot of him then. I just hope they don't take forever in post production.
Well...then you have to wait for more than a year
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Mon 17 Mar 2014, 04:45

I am really interested in knowing the time frame of making a movie...mainly from shooting to appearing on our screens...I know the earlier part..scripts, costumes..post production can take years?

Last edited by NewFanForever on Mon 17 Mar 2014, 05:01; edited 1 time in total

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 17 Mar 2014, 05:00

That's a topic for another thread cause this one is certainly meandering all over the place! :-)

Back to George on vacation...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 17 Mar 2014, 15:45

@Melbert - Thanks for the release date. That seems like a really long way off. I wonder if it's because the editing is really complicated or if it's a scheduling matter. I hope it's not bcause there's a problem with the film. Anyway, I'm sure he'll surface way before then. He might even cut his vacation short if his LA home was damaged by this morning's earthquake.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 17 Mar 2014, 18:05

hope no !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 17 Mar 2014, 20:48

LizzyNY wrote:@Melbert - Thanks for the release date. That seems like a really long way off. I wonder if it's because the editing is really complicated or if it's a scheduling matter. I hope it's not bcause there's a problem with the film. Anyway, I'm sure he'll surface way before then. He might even cut his vacation short if his LA home was damaged by this morning's earthquake.

I think they might have a lot of computer work involved with this type of movie. Maybe not as drastic as Gravity but a lot of fantasy type issues to work out. Could be wrong but just an idea.

@NFF when I said that I worry about George, I was thinking in terms of medical like Melbert said or his travels, that's all. You have to see George is very special person, you cannot equate him with others. He is more a man for the world which has so much that he feels he needs to accomplish. I think most of his fans would give their right arm to spend 2 years as his GF. If that is all you get that's better than nothing, he is the most interesting and intelligent man. Read all the things on these threads and you will understand what kind of human being he is.

Also I know that he has every right to disappear when he can get away with it, Lord knows he needs the rest the way he drives himself. His every move gets tracked; he is known to be the most popular movie star in the world. Also, outside of the Hollywood life; he is one of the 100 Most Influential people in the world. That is on here to some place. So you can see that he is dedicate to his career and causes.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 17 Mar 2014, 21:09

@Mazy - You're probably right about the movie. I just wish it was coming out sooner. The other projects he's attached to in the near future seem to keep him behind the scenes - writing, producing - maybe directing.

I hope he surfaces soon - I'm going through George withdrawl.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 17 Mar 2014, 21:25

Well for now he is enjoying is vacation. Lucky him. Maybe he is celebrating Paddy day and is drinking lot of Guinness right now  Drink 3  

He is probably in the sun getting toasted ....   Coolio 

When we see new pics again he will all look good and fresh again just for us  Love4
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 17 Mar 2014, 22:38

hmmm
hope so
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 17 Mar 2014, 23:14

LizzyNY wrote:@Mazy - You're probably right about the movie. I just wish it was coming out sooner. The other projects he's attached to in the near future seem to keep him behind the scenes - writing, producing - maybe directing.

I hope he surfaces soon - I'm going through George withdrawl.

I know what you mean about the withdrawal. Yesterday I put the computer on slide show and sat there watching the pictures of GTC go by. xxx
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 18 Mar 2014, 01:03

Shshsshhhhhhhh people! George most probably felt he cut his hair too short, so now... he is most probably waiting for it to grow a bit, before he can show himself out  Laughing HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 18 Mar 2014, 01:42

LizzyNY wrote:@Melbert - Thanks for the release date. That seems like a really long way off. I wonder if it's because the editing is really complicated or if it's a scheduling matter. I hope it's not bcause there's a problem with the film. Anyway, I'm sure he'll surface way before then. He might even cut his vacation short if his LA home was damaged by this morning's earthquake.
Tomorrowland is a big-budget si-fi movie, so it won't surprise me if it needs one-year post production period. They pushed the release date last year when they just started filming for a couple of months. So it couldn't be about film quality, they just thought May is a great marketing time for a blockbuster.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 18 Mar 2014, 04:04

Ok so can we get this topic back to George on vacation or let it go? Tomorrowland discussion could go to Tomorrowland threads. Thanks.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Tue 18 Mar 2014, 15:07

Last night I dreamed that George married Amal Shocked 
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 18 Mar 2014, 16:09

catwoman wrote:Last night I dreamed that George married Amal Shocked 

LMAO...was that your "dream" or George's worst nightmare? ahahahahaha JK! but I couldn't resist that joke was just too easy...
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 16:39

LOL Lighterside...you little naughty funny thing  Razz  Razz  Razz 

@Catwoman, we have a thread about George and Amal in Girls. Girls, Girls section maybe you like to have look there.  Wink 

So back on topic...I hope he is enjoying his vacation. So should we start a bet how long his vacation will be? I guess it will be until after the summer. With some pics of lake Como I hope   Embarassed
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2