George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop" EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop" EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop" EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop" EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop" EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop"

3 posters

Go down

Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop" Empty Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop"

Post by silly girl Tue 25 Feb 2014, 15:16

Amy Poehler was on the new Late Night with Seth Meyers....he brings up the prank war:

Amy Poehler tells Seth Meyers she wants a cease-fire in the George Clooney prank war

Ever since dropping that amazing joke about George Clooney during their opening monologue at the Golden Globes, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have been feeling the Oscar-winner's wrath in what has snowballed into an all-out Hollywood prank war. Now, it appears Poehler has finally had enough.

"I want to say something to George Clooney that no woman has ever said: 'George, please stop,'" said the comedian during an appearance on Seth Meyers' late-night debut on Monday.

And hey, I know how she feels, because when I was in a prank war with George Clooney it......oh, ok fine, I was never in a prank war with George Clooney. That being said, I am absolutely, totally, 100% down for it. So how about it, George? Prank war? You know, as long as it doesn't cost too much money? And also as long as we can be friends after, and I can hang out at your house and stuff?

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop" Empty Re: Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop"

Post by Joanna Tue 25 Feb 2014, 17:41

Woo Hoo......sounds like she's running scared now !!

Lol
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop" Empty Re: Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop"

Post by Nicky80 Wed 26 Feb 2014, 01:17

I moved it from the news section to this one. Hope it's ok.

You are right Joanna, she must be scared but she was still funny  Razz  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amy Poehler tells George Clooney to "stop" Empty Amy Poehler to George Clooney: "I surrender"

Post by Nicky80 Sat 28 Jun 2014, 18:37

About George at 2:10 minutes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 28 Jun 2014, 18:42

Merged thread, saw too late that we got it already LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down