George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 6 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 6 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

+45
Cece42
silly willy
Boshkash
Carolina Gal
watching
jd68
Butterfly
Pari
annemarie
Piglet
silly girl
Philippago
Sevens
m4rose
Doug Ross
NewFanForever
it's me
Love hides in his hair.
lourdes flores
ktsue2002
LizzyNY
Maggy
lelacorb
Nicky80
fava
marysunshine
Lighterside
Way2Old4Dis
Atalante
party animal - not!
Joanna
Rachel
Carla97
theminis
NotAvailable
What Would He Say
Margou
Picachu
melbert
LornaDoone
Henway
Mazy
phys major
Katiedot
49 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Are George and Amal dating?

Yes, they're a couple

No, this is just a business relationship

Really? This shit again? Why do you even care?

View results

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 6 Empty Re: Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

Post by marysunshine Tue 04 Mar 2014, 16:58

Ouch. When did people get so angry? It's a forum to have fun. Here's an idea..if you need to vent negative thoughts, write it out in an email form, then send it to yourself. That way, you get it off your chest, feel better (?) and not disturb others.

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 6 Empty Re: Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

Post by Mazy Tue 04 Mar 2014, 23:19

silly girl wrote:Well if they are then it will be a challenge....she is very busy:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh my Amal is not only pretty but she is super intelligent.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 05 Mar 2014, 05:17

Mazy wrote:
silly girl wrote:Well if they are then it will be a challenge....she is very busy:

Oh my Amal is not only pretty but she is super intelligent.

Looks like 5 years busy at least with that one project, oh wait she will be fine she only has to put up with George for 2 years. Wink

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Wed 05 Mar 2014, 15:29

marysunshine wrote:Ouch.   When did people get so angry?  It's a forum to have fun.  Here's an idea..if you need to vent negative thoughts, write it out in an email form, then send it to yourself.  That way, you get it off your chest, feel better (?) and not disturb others.

If your message was for me, dear, I want you to know that I have been attacked first and only I defended. I am a happy person who has many friends and that has very good sense of humor, but in this forum, since the first day, with the exception of some, I was harassed,do not know for what reason. But I don't mind, I learned with life to ignore what does not make me as well and the people who don't mean anything to me.

Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by silly willy Fri 07 Mar 2014, 17:12

I hope they're on. She's gorgeous and seems to have a life outside Hollywood, which could be refreshing for him.

silly willy

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 08 Mar 2014, 01:45

ET had a bit on George and Amal last night, BUT, it's NOT on their website anymore. I was going to post it. It was a "are they or aren't they" story. Ummmmmmmmmm?????
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 08 Mar 2014, 02:29

Melbert - Those rehashed stories are popping up everywhere. I just saw one on "Classicalite" which is a site about classical music and jazz! -I mean really, WTF does that have to do with who George is dating?! scratch
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 08 Mar 2014, 03:00

Melbert, I think the legal profession are closing ranks around this - and understandably want to respect her privacy - and they may or may not be in or attached to the entertainment business now - so that might explain disappearing stories

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 08 Mar 2014, 04:48

Well, I recorded it, so I'd like to see them try and take that away from ME!!! hahahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 08 Mar 2014, 10:28

LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 08 Mar 2014, 10:40

[quote="silly willy"]I hope they're on. She's gorgeous and seems to have a life outside Hollywood, which could be refreshing for h
im.[/qu

I'm sorry if I sound a bit nasty, but am I the only one that thinks this women is phony. I read that when they were having dinner in London, she was flirting with him shamelessly, and the picture in the car she has this coy little smile like she was surprised the cameras were there. We are talking George Clooney here who is known all over the world. I'm sure she is used to publicity seeing who some of her clients are. Sorry for the rant.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 08 Mar 2014, 14:01

Hi, Cece42 and welcome! - I'm curious. In what way do you think Amal is a phony? She hasn't said anything publicly about her relationship with George (if there is one). We only know what we get from the media - and you know how reliable they can be!

We do know a little of her biography, we know she's a world class lawyer and that she's an attractive woman (or not, if you don't like her). At this point everything else is speculation -which we all love to indulge in, but we know isn't fact.

If she wrapped herself around him like a boa constrictor (and which one of us wouldn't, given the chance?) Smile , and then told the press there was no relationship, THEN I'd say she was a phony. As things stand, IMO we still haven't got a clue what the heck is going on.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 08 Mar 2014, 14:35

Well said, Lizzy. Maybe folks should read a little bit more about what she has achieved in her short life.

Only this week, in addition to everything else, she has been appointed to a panel advising the UK Government

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 08 Mar 2014, 15:12

Busy, busy lady! How could they ever get together? Maybe both members of the "Mile-High" club? lol!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 08 Mar 2014, 15:36

So they're dating like Up in the air? Except Amal is not married.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 08 Mar 2014, 15:49

marysunshine wrote:Ouch.   When did people get so angry?  It's a forum to have fun.  Here's an idea..if you need to vent negative thoughts, write it out in an email form, then send it to yourself.  That way, you get it off your chest, feel better (?) and not disturb others.

Not necessarily that people are angry, there are actually people who like to get on forums and stir up the pot by being disagreeable to see how much turmoil they can cause.

I feel sorry for those mean spirited people because we only have on life to live and if you get your jollies by setting other people off then I think it's called wasting your life. I can only imagine the small number of people in their circle of friends.

It's irritating here and we don't even spend that much time with some of these negative people. I can only imagine what it must be like to be around them 24/7. So I doubt they have any friends and if they do, they're probably as miserable as they are!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 08 Mar 2014, 16:07

I agree Lorna .  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 08 Mar 2014, 16:10

OK, I think if there's a fight, the manager on the forum should take an action.
One unbelievable thing about this forum is you can change your user name. So tomorrow morning you might not find who you were arguing with. Because anyone can even delete their own posts!
Those two functions may make some troubles.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

I like the Boa constrictor thing! LOL  Laughing 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 08 Mar 2014, 18:06

Sevens -Don't worry.
 Katie's rules for this site are pretty straightforward and fair (and they're enforced!) If anyone can't live by the rules, they are free to go somewhere else. If they stay, the rest of us are free to ignore them.

As far as changing your user name, that doesn't matter. You can't change your personality, and sooner or later you'll give yourself away.

Besides, 99% of the people on this forum are the nicest people you'd ever want to meet! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 08 Mar 2014, 21:33

So Cece called this lawyer a phony and then she is called a mean spirited character with no friends or friends as miserable as her...

Fair enough.

Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 08 Mar 2014, 21:41

Reminds me of the good old times when I wrote the wrestler's scarf would look like my grandma's curtains and the 99% nice people here were treating me like a demon from hell, hahaha.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 08 Mar 2014, 22:17

Well, call me silly, Dior, but I think there's a world of difference between describing an ex-wrestler's scarf as looking like your grandmother's curtains, and describing an international human rights lawyer as phony........

Only common denominator: Our Hero

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 09 Mar 2014, 00:08

@Cece42 - I hope you weren't offended by anything I said. I'm not trying to pick a fight - I'm genuinely curious to know why you see Amal as a phony.

I see her more as an unknown quantity.  Was she flirting shamelessly with George? Probably. What woman with a pulse wouldn't? Can't blame her for that- especially if he flirted back!

As far as being used to publicity, there's a big difference between having your picture in the paper and being besieged by screaming, pushing paparazzi. I think that would rattle anyone.

Hope you'll come back and continue the discussion.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sun 09 Mar 2014, 02:28

I feel I have to respond to the mean spirited things being said about me. WOW. First of all I am not new to this forum, I just never felt the need to respond to anything. All I was saying about this woman is how she came across to me, I am sorry I offended so many people, that was just my opinion. I really am a very nice person. @ Dior I know how you felt about being the Demon from Hell. WOW

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Sun 09 Mar 2014, 02:32

Cece42 wrote:
silly willy wrote:I hope they're on. She's gorgeous and seems to have a life outside Hollywood, which could be refreshing for h
im.[/qu

I'm sorry if I sound a bit nasty, but am I the only one that thinks this women is phony.  I read that when they were having dinner in London, she was flirting with him shamelessly, and the picture in the car she has this coy little smile like she was surprised the cameras were there.  We are talking George Clooney here who is known all over the world.  I'm sure she is used to publicity seeing who some of her clients are. Sorry for the rant.

I agree with you, I always thought there's something strange about this woman, she did not give me a good energy And I recognize from afar unloved woman and people with bad energy  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 09 Mar 2014, 03:47

Cece42 - I, for one, was not offended - just curious, as she did not strike me that way. I'm sure you are a nice person and your post did not seem "nasty" to me. I just didn't understand why you felt the way you did.

Please keep posting. I'd like to get to know you better.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 09 Mar 2014, 03:49

Sevens wrote:OK, I think if there's a fight, the manager on the forum should take an action.
One unbelievable thing about this forum is you can change your user name. So tomorrow morning you might not find who you were arguing with. Because  anyone can even delete their own posts!
Those two functions may make  some troubles.

Sevens this is mild compared to some of the fights that have erupted on this forum.

Changing a user name is a bit disconcerting but rest assured that katie and the mods note it.

And as someone said, posting style doesn't change we eventually figure it who is posting under a new name.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 09 Mar 2014, 03:54

Alright, as a non-English speaker, sometimes I don't understand what you're arguing about. Lack of fighting intense vocabulary I guess.

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 09 Mar 2014, 04:11

Sevens - Your English is great! Sometimes I don't understand what we're fighting about either - and English is my native language! Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 09 Mar 2014, 08:36

party animal - not! wrote:Well, call me silly, Dior, but I think there's a world of difference between describing an ex-wrestler's scarf as looking like your grandmother's curtains, and describing an international human rights lawyer as phony........

Only common denominator: Our Hero

Well, then the 99% nice people didn't see the difference, because I got the same treatment?

Anyway, obviously Your Hero (I am always a little confused by your pluralis majestatis, but it is amusing though) makes no difference between wrestler or lawyer, he might treat them all the same.  Very Happy 

Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Sun 09 Mar 2014, 09:28

Denote someone "phony" is a personal opinion which can be discussed on this forum without making the poster seem a bad person. I don't thing she is offending her by asking if anyone here thinks the same.
I'm sure a lot of posters here don't speak out because they don't want to be minced because of their opinion. It depends on the way you say things.
For me, its not a problem if Cece42 thinks she is phony.
I could try to disprove Cece42's opinion. But can I really? No, because I don't know Amal. Being a lawyer doesn't tell me anything about her character, rather more about her skills.
In first line I see her as a woman able to snatch George.
Knowing him single I would be open to flirt in a lady like way if he really attracts me and I feel there could be more.
I wouldn't if I knew I'm just a fling.
That doesn't make a woman "phony" in my opinion. I would rather say she is a clever fox knowing what she wants and how to get it - just like a lawyer should be.

No name calling, no offending, no fighting.
That's the way we should be able to discuss with each other on this forum. Its also called "RESPECT"
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:29

I kinda have a love/hate with those little pink lines at the top of the thread. Some days I truly believe they denote a real ya or na on this one...

Imagine a life determined by a couple of pink lines... the ultimate sadness.
last week I was in a country that borders Ukraine, Moldova (seriously F*** up place) We lost communication for 20-30 minutes, panic ensued for a nano second, the hotel lobby was full of ppl wanting to know what was going on...Me, I was destraught "how am I going to check my pink line" .......

On the bright side, it takes your mind off stuff  Very Happy
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 09 Mar 2014, 13:01

LOL in the time it takes here to argue about a lady who may or may not be dating George...he's already moved on to the next one! LMAO!!!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 09 Mar 2014, 15:54

Lighterside - Do you know something we don't know? C'mon, spill! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 09 Mar 2014, 17:09

Nope, nothing you don't know but I think it's kind of silly to be arguing about a lady that George may or may not be seriously dating.  We've seen evidence of two actual dates total, over the last several months...not something I'd get all excited about or be thinking "happily ever after" even if it had been me that was fortunate enough to have been on two dates with George.  Laughing
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 09 Mar 2014, 17:50

Aah, but Lighterside, if it had been you, you would have come here to COH and told us all about it, now wouldn't you? Just to put us out of our misery. lol! 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 09 Mar 2014, 18:11

Nah, I'm not the kind to kiss and tell. I'd be taking that secret to my grave! LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 09 Mar 2014, 18:49

Lighterside - Phooey!!!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 09 Mar 2014, 19:35

Well, here's the thing, as himself would say.....

I truly believe, that my darling George was born under the luckiest of stars (Hence COH etc) ... He has led the life of a Hollywood playboy, but in true Hollywood style, just when you thought history simply repeated itself Ad infinitum re; the ladies... up pops Ms perfection, and she is "all that". You couldn't write it, and he so deserves it.

BUT

I know my boy, and he need's craic, now she may well be the best craic in town, in which case it's buy a hat time here on COH!

But if she's not, especially with all that human right's work, and really serious stuff... I would worry, no matter how much perfection, in time there may be no JOY.....

Absolutely JMO, which as we all know changes on an hourly basis.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Mar 2014, 15:47

Dior wrote:So Cece called this lawyer a phony and then she is called a mean spirited character with no friends or friends as miserable as her...
No, that's not at all what happened. Re-read.

Cece42 wrote:I feel I have to respond to the mean spirited things being said about me.
I'm sorry if you've misunderstood the posts. No one was saying bad things about you. Lorna was replying to a comment made by Mary Sunshine, which was made a day or two before you even posted on this thread. MarySunshine was commenting about how mean spirited some posters here are and Lorna was agreeing with her. Neither of them were responding to comments made by you.

It's confusing because Lorna's response to Mary comes after your comments about Amal but they're not related. It's just one of those things.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 12 Mar 2014, 05:02

Katiedot wrote:
Dior wrote:So Cece called this lawyer a phony and then she is called a mean spirited character with no friends or friends as miserable as her...
 No, that's not at all what happened.  Re-read.

Cece42 wrote:I feel I have to respond to the mean spirited things being said about me.
 I'm sorry if you've misunderstood the posts.  No one was saying bad things about you.  Lorna was replying to a comment made by Mary Sunshine, which was made a day or two before you even posted on this thread.  MarySunshine was commenting about how mean spirited some posters here are and Lorna was agreeing with her.  Neither of them were responding to comments made by you.

It's confusing because Lorna's response to Mary comes after your comments about Amal but they're not related.  It's just one of those things.

Ditto to what katie said.  But to clarify, I was speaking more in general about folks who get on forums or on other internet sites and use the anonymity to say nasty things about others.  Often people they don't know and will never meet.

For instance, I'm sure some here have been on George's IMDB message board.  The craziness and nastiness there is unbelievable.   And I suspect that one or more of those posters was responsible for the turmoil on the Cookie Aisle.  So much so that if finally shut down.

We do have rules here regarding posting about any of the "women" that George is dating or is suspected to date.  There are also general forum rules, so if anyone is unclear, then read them. And if there are still any questions please contact katiedot via PM.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 14 Mar 2014, 06:53

NotAvailable wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Home Film ‘The Monuments Men’ Star George Clooney is Dating the Hottest Lawyer in the U.K.
Mar 14th, 2014 · 0 Comment

378763Hollywood’s most eligible bachelor, George Clooney, was seen arm in arm with a very hot brunette during the screening of his World War II movie, “The Monument’s Men.” The 52-year old apparently flew in the hot brunette to Washington, for the premiere of the said film at the White House which he co-produced and starred in.

The hot brunette is not your average British gal. Apparently, George Clooney is dating one of the hottest lawyers in U.K, who is none other than Amal Amaluddin. Amal Amaluddin is considered to be the No.1 hottest barristers in the UK. She is an oxford graduate, specializing in international law, extradition, human rights and criminal law. Amaluddin is also trilingual (because seriously, bilingual is just overrated). She is fluent in Arabic, French and English. Lastly, as if her credentials weren’t enough, Amaluddin has also served in the United Nations as a consultant for crises in Syria and Lebanon.

The White House premiere of the World War II film was also made controversial because of Amaluddin’s client-Julian Assange of Wikileaks. The hot barrister is currently representing Julian Assange who is extradited in Sweden for his publishing on Wikileaks confidential diplomatic cables of the US, as shared by Bradley Manning, a convicted Army private.

George Clooney and Amal Amaluddin have been frequently seen together, the recent being in the Round Robin and Scotch Bar in Willard Hotel.

“They were in a small group of about 10 people, it’s really a small venue and there were maybe only about 30 people in the bar, and they were sitting at a table off to the side,” said an onlooker to the DailyMail.

The presence of Julian Assange’s lawyer in the White House is contentious, although the White House is yet to comment about the event. Late last year, the Wikileaks founder penned an open note to the White House, lambasting President Obama for his aggression on extradited Edward Snowden.

article-0-18F77CB500000578-17_634x429 (1)However, George Clooney’s camp was quick to dispel the rumor mill, saying that the star and Amaluddin are not dating and just paired up to put up a ‘satellite program from Syria.’

And here is the Original Post and its date.

February 27 2014

NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 14 Mar 2014, 12:04

Does anyone here really think that even someone like George would be above lying to protect his privacy?

And technically, George can always say HE didn't lie as HE didn't make any statement, it says "his camp" so I don't believe everything I read.

A denial by a PR agent is not the same thing as GEORGE HIMSELF going to ET and saying on camera, "Hey folks, I'm working with this gal, I'm not dating her."

JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 14 Mar 2014, 12:23

LornaDoone wrote:Does anyone here really think that even someone like George would be above lying to protect his privacy?

And technically, George can always say HE didn't lie as HE didn't make any statement, it says "his camp" so I don't believe everything I read.

A denial by a PR agent is not the same thing as GEORGE HIMSELF going to ET and saying on camera, "Hey folks, I'm working with this gal, I'm not dating her."

JMO

He might not have been lying at the time--I was under thje impression he just met her. Also, as has been discussed before on the forum, George's definition of "dating" seems a little suspect at times.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 14 Mar 2014, 14:08

Why on earth would George have to deny anything
on camera ? Surely he's more mature than that !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 16 Mar 2014, 12:36

More from Mischief Sunday....

I am the most jealous little BITCH on the planet....ARE WE CLEAR!

For anyone under the age of 22  SUPER CLEAR!!!

I wrote yeaterday saying I had a change of heart about our Monikakaka, that she is simply very misguided, and possibly ill advised.

However, credit where credit is due....we ALL knew exactly what we were getting, right down to the fab abs....What you saw, was what you got!

Now, I'm not feeling the same with Amal, still waters run deep and dangerous.
I feel no genuine warmth when I think of her.

When I used to think of Monikakaka (and Stacy lately) she used to make me bristle with irratation, now I just feel sad for "our child of a war torn country" as she likes to define herself.  

This is all down to my gut...jmo too.

I just don't want my (yes MY) George to go the same way; all cool and fish eyed. And I could see it happening.

I like MY George just the way he is, or maybe I should say was.  Sad
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 16 Mar 2014, 13:59

why so sad baby?
we can't already know
be faithful
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 16 Mar 2014, 15:39

Oh, I'm sure Kathy Lette could tell us a thing or two.....

Her latest book

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 20 Jul 2014, 02:29

I'm glad I voted the right option then!
And I also said-between the engagement and their relationship went public-that they are going to get married in one year.That was March. I just didn't think they played things so fast.
Call me a prophet!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next