George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen?

3 posters

Go down

Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen? Empty Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen?

Post by Mazy Wed 19 Feb 2014, 07:29

Just going to put this here you move it or delete as you want. I do not know how true.

The Hollywood Star Investigates Possible Film Locations
Turns George Clooney soon in Meissen?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George Clooney (52) has a crush on Saxony: Will probably shoot his next film here
Photo: picture alliance / Andreas Frank, dpa Picture-Alliance
18.02.2014 - 00:12 clock
From PETRA GEBAUER
Meissen - If Hollywood soon after Meissen?
Oliver Rittweger of the MDM is eager to want to make a film of material which George Clooney in Saxony

It's the hottest rumor in the wake of the "Berlinale" : producer and actor George Clooney (52, got for "Monuments Men" just the Silver Bear) has a crush on Saxony. Will shoot his next film here. Especially Meissen Porcelain Manufactory and it should have done to him.

Oliver Rittweger (38), spokesman of the Central German media promotion: "He was very comfortable in Leipzig. And during the filming, Monuments Men 'he was much in Saxony on the road, looked around intensely. "

Why Meissen: As a film backdrop, the city is still unspent. Spokesman Jörg Böhme: "We have recommended to us years ago with TV stations as a film city, but hardly get reactions. The city would certainly like George Clooney. And we have plenty of hotels for him and his crew. "

Celebrations are also in the porcelain factory .Spokeswoman Elena Kleiber (49): "If Clooney signs up, we let him clean like. He would not be the first Hollywood star. We've had inquiries from Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis and Armin Mueller-Stahl "Plus points for the Manufactory: Here you have experience with movies, equips repeatedly productions - mainly historical..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The porcelain factory is ready for the world star like as a film location

Only six TV filming in the city
Meissen is relatively unknown as a film city. Large productions lost their way is not in the city. But these TV movies have been filmed here:
► "Mom is impossible" (1997, four seasons)
► "The Horse Woman" (2001)
► "A Bag Full of Money" (2002)
► "Dr. Sommerfeld - Between two stools "(2005)
► Three episodes of "Pastor Brown" (2006)
► "obstacles of the Heart" (2008)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 19 Feb 2014, 08:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected thread title)
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen? Empty Re: Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen?

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Feb 2014, 08:10

Hmm, sounds like Meissen's tourism board are getting very pro-active!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen? Empty Re: Is George Clooney planning to film in Meissen?

Post by LizzyNY Wed 19 Feb 2014, 22:45

I wonder which upcoming project he is thinking of filming there. It doesn't seem to fit any of the ones I've heard of.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 20 Feb 2014, 03:30

LizzyNY wrote:I wonder which upcoming project he is thinking of filming there. It doesn't seem to fit any of the ones I've heard of.

I don't know how factual the story is, it could be in 10 years from now.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down