George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Tonight will be  guest on  italian TV "Che tempo che fa"" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Tonight will be  guest on  italian TV "Che tempo che fa"" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Tonight will be  guest on  italian TV "Che tempo che fa"" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Tonight will be  guest on  italian TV "Che tempo che fa"" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Tonight will be  guest on  italian TV "Che tempo che fa"" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Tonight will be  guest on  italian TV "Che tempo che fa"" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Tonight will be  guest on  italian TV "Che tempo che fa"" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Tonight will be  guest on  italian TV "Che tempo che fa"" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Tonight will be  guest on  italian TV "Che tempo che fa"" EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Tonight will be guest on italian TV "Che tempo che fa""

+11
Maggy
Love hides in his hair.
theminis
party animal - not!
Nicky80
it's me
Carla97
LornaDoone
silly girl
Lighterside
lelacorb
15 posters

Go down

George Tonight will be  guest on  italian TV "Che tempo che fa"" Empty George Tonight will be guest on italian TV "Che tempo che fa""

Post by lelacorb Sun 09 Feb 2014, 12:52

Hope george to be treated well considering that the reviews about the film in Italy are not positive and will host a famous scholar of art! I read the reviews and the film is called mediocre, historically incorrect, inappropriate unnecessarily pattriottico with music, with a poor fitting and conclude that it will not be a film to leave to posterity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Tonight will be  guest on  italian TV "Che tempo che fa"" Empty Re: George Tonight will be guest on italian TV "Che tempo che fa""

Post by Lighterside Sun 09 Feb 2014, 13:25

Any film about that period is going to be icily received in certain parts of Europe, in my opinion.  No matter how hard George and Grant tried to focus on the art and it's value to our humanity and culture and not, who did what, to whom during the war, feelings are bound to be hurt in the process, if nothing else, just by being reminded of a painful part of our collective history.  It's hard not to feel like you're being villainized yet again, when you're looking back on a very unsavory part of the world's past.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

George Tonight will be  guest on  italian TV "Che tempo che fa"" Empty Re: George Tonight will be guest on italian TV "Che tempo che fa""

Post by silly girl Sun 09 Feb 2014, 13:46

True Lighterside....the bright side is that the movie has already shone a light on this little known story. Even though the book has been read by many....it is was not considered a "bestseller" so it didn't have as far reaching an affect as the movie will.

Oh and a bit off topic---his agreement about returning the Elgin Marbles to Greece made me want to read more about the argument. It is only the Marbles that Greece wants returned...I knew about it previously but had forgotten the details. I remember when I first heard about it I felt bad they wanted it back...dare I say with age does grow wisdom and now I have changed my mind....it would be a great goodwill gesture and might help Greece's economy.

really off topic: I went on an archaeological dig many years ago in Colorado. They were very adamant that if we found something along our walks that we leave it where it was....even after the excavations they cover over the area to return it to it's natural state. Preservation and respect are primary concerns.

Anyway thanks Lela....let us know what is said in GC's Italian interview. I wonder if he will speak Italian in it....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 09 Feb 2014, 14:54

Well considering how BAD his Italian STILL is after years of going to Como (his words) let's hope he sticks to English! brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 20:04

Yes, true what lighterside says. Can be hard to focus on art, humanity and culture, when your parent didn´t have a father or mother or both because of war. And you never had grandparents because of it...and so on. But life didn´t stop for them and one just had to live. Europe is full of people with a past like that.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 09 Feb 2014, 20:57

Transmission just ended, was beautiful and fun, but the only discordant note was when the Litizzetto told him touch me I'm the most important meat Canalis and George seemed frozen, embarrassed and pained.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Feb 2014, 21:08

I saw that scene
was it really so embarrassed? need to see again
I was amused by Littizzetto Very Happy Razz
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 09 Feb 2014, 21:11

and 'was the only time when not stressed and you just smiled and this is not by George
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 09 Feb 2014, 21:18

I'm not sure I understand what was said? Is it just because he mentioned EC's name? Did he speak in Italian? thanks for the update....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Feb 2014, 21:30

lelacorb wrote:and 'was the only time when not stressed and you just smiled and this is not by George

I didn't understand...

anyway Littizzetto said something as "I have meat on me, not as Canalis"

she bear hugged him
clingy way Smile

she also said she has way more tastes than Nespresso capsules  Laughing 

and wanted to stay there pushing away the presenter
Fabio Fazio
who George saluted warmly
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 22:17

Interesting, so it about meat   Thumbs up! LOL

So was George there alone? How long was it. What did he say? Did he speak English  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Feb 2014, 22:28

yes
but I see only last bit

there will be tomorrow ( so I hope) the whole vid Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 09 Feb 2014, 22:39

The whole interview with all of them is on the Chic O Choc website now

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Feb 2014, 22:40

wow!!! link?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 22:45

Thanks PAN

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 22:46

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 22:48

Thanks PAN, videos where posted here

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Feb 2014, 23:33

perfect! thanks
very much!!

I already saw them Very Happy thanks again  Razz 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 10 Feb 2014, 00:17

Thank you - Im now going to demand that my Italian husband only speak Italian to me - God I love that language, everything they say sounds fabulous!!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 10 Feb 2014, 01:01

I didn't watch the whole thing---hard to understand....but yes the italian language is beautiful....

Zimbio has photos

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 10 Feb 2014, 01:42

I would love a translation of what she said!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Mon 10 Feb 2014, 02:47

OMG you are great fans, millions of thanks you for everythings. If somebody don't share, and I don't see everythings again again thanks.

party animal - not! wrote:I would love a translation of what she said!

Yes I wonder What did she say..? Rolling Eyes

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 10 Feb 2014, 06:37

1:31-1:34

What's wrong with his walk?
And what in the world is that thing protruding out on
the right side of his pants?  Shocked

Is it what I think it is ? 

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 10 Feb 2014, 12:20

He usually does dress to the right and he always walks that way coming on to a talk show.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Tue 11 Feb 2014, 08:05

She said its been 10 years that l waited for this moment, l don't know which one to choose . she said to the presenter that he looks like the ghost of the twelfth apostol. She goes near to George and says do u like me ? George yes l like u, than he says do u like me and she says yes. She says George is to long can l call u g . she says l have meat on me no like canal is the other thing didn't get . than she says If u kiss me l have more taste than the capsules of nesspresso.if u take me with u,lm gone live u ndrink in peace you're coffee not like that idiot that said George clooney is here.
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Tue 11 Feb 2014, 08:06

She said its been 10 years that l waited for this moment, l don't know which one to choose . she said to the presenter that he looks like the ghost of the twelfth apostol. She goes near to George and says do u like me ? George yes l like u, than he says do u like me and she says yes. She says George is to long can l call u g . she says l have meat on me no like canal is the other thing didn't get . than she says If u kiss me l have more taste than the capsules of nesspresso.if u take me with u,lm gone live u ndrink in peace you're coffee not like that idiot that said George clooney is here.
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:22

Thank you, Cup cake. I like her satire - and she seemed to get away with it!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Feb 2014, 12:53

I love her
and Fabio Fazio
the presenter
was great too IMO
he explained all about the movie really well
and I appreciated very much his thanking the las MM

Thumbs up! 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 11 Feb 2014, 17:42

it's me wrote:I love her
and Fabio Fazio
the presenter
was great too IMO
he explained all about the movie  really well
and I appreciated very much his thanking the las MM

Thumbs up! 

It 'was the most intelligent interview I heard on "Monument men", Litizzetto is outstanding, sensational no bounds when he told George I can call you as the point G and then my ovaries dance bachata.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Feb 2014, 23:15

amazing

right Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 11 Feb 2014, 23:24

melbert wrote:He usually does dress to the right and he always walks that way coming on to a talk show.

Makes me think of a quote from Elaine on Seinfeld I will always remember: "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 12 Feb 2014, 00:57

fava wrote:
melbert wrote:He usually does dress to the right and he always walks that way coming on to a talk show.

Makes me think of a quote from Elaine on Seinfeld I will always remember:  "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."

Right hahaha
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down