George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney

+2
Carla97
Nicky80
6 posters

Go down

David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney Empty David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney

Post by Nicky80 Sun 02 Feb 2014, 10:56

Found on les frenchies - not sure why he is wearing this outfit haha

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney Empty Re: David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney

Post by Nicky80 Sun 02 Feb 2014, 10:58

Link for it's me  Wink 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney Empty Re: David Letterman - Bill Murray on George Clooney

Post by Carla97 Sun 02 Feb 2014, 11:58

Nice!  Very Happy 

But what is that outfit? Robin Hood? LOL
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 02 Feb 2014, 12:38

Peter Pan...he did a whole "I'm flying" thing in the intro and was suspended from wires flying around the stage.  And then he decided it was time to shave his beard off and proceeded to do that during his interview as well. LMAO... Bill's a funny guy!

He wouldn't be the first to do silly stuff on Letterman...Bruce Willis always has some kind of "costume" when he comes out to be interviewed.  I've even seen him come out on stage and do a whole interview in drag.  David Letterman has a good sense of humor and he seems game to do almost anything his guests are willing to do, although I'll admit, it's not everyone's cup of tea!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 02 Feb 2014, 13:00

Bill shaving his beard off....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 02 Feb 2014, 16:15

NBC is planning to do a live Peter Pan (like they did the live Sound of Music) and Bill was auditioning for the role of Peter via Letterman.

Of course, it's all a bit. Everyone knows stage productions of Peter Pan always starred a woman! HA!

Cathy Rigby, the ex gymnast, has been playing Peter Pan for years on stages throughout the country.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 02 Feb 2014, 18:34

When I saw him come flying out over the audience I recorded the rest for my son-in-law, he'll get a kick out of it. Don't usually watch ut because of MM I did it was funny.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down