George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney dinner of pasta al pomodoro and sole at Lambrusquería - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney dinner of pasta al pomodoro and sole at Lambrusquería - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney dinner of pasta al pomodoro and sole at Lambrusquería - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney dinner of pasta al pomodoro and sole at Lambrusquería - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney dinner of pasta al pomodoro and sole at Lambrusquería - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney dinner of pasta al pomodoro and sole at Lambrusquería - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney dinner of pasta al pomodoro and sole at Lambrusquería - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney dinner of pasta al pomodoro and sole at Lambrusquería - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney dinner of pasta al pomodoro and sole at Lambrusquería - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney dinner of pasta al pomodoro and sole at Lambrusquería

+17
What Would He Say
Way2Old4Dis
janieb
ktsue2002
Maggy
Nicky80
Atalante
lelacorb
it's me
chiki
Mazy
LornaDoone
melbert
silly girl
Katiedot
hathaross
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney dinner of pasta al pomodoro and sole at Lambrusquería - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney dinner of pasta al pomodoro and sole at Lambrusquería

Post by Atalante Sun 26 Jan 2014, 14:17

Katiedot wrote:
Atalante wrote:Yes and I prefer the facts and not the blabbing ... just saying !  ROTFL 
 What facts?  You've done nothing but insinuate George is gay and that he should be ashamed of being from Kentucky.  

If you actually started a thread saying 'I think George Clooney is gay' I think a lot of us would have more respect for you, but you don't.  You just whisper nasty little insinuations, stabbing in the back then running away.  
Hello, study humor, will ya !  Laughing 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney dinner of pasta al pomodoro and sole at Lambrusquería - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney dinner of pasta al pomodoro and sole at Lambrusquería

Post by Atalante Sun 26 Jan 2014, 14:28

mosaic wrote:
Atalante wrote:
chiki wrote:Thanks, Hathaross Wink

fan girl has some pics of George, leaving the hotel for dinner, I guess and some more yesterday on the set.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Oh G.C. and Waldo, now why don't they hold hands ?  Rolling Eyes pointing 

Why are you even here...??  All your posts are negative...and this just too much.  
It's a very rough world out there. Some of you seem to live in lala land !  cyclops Sign some petitions too or DO something else !  Laughing 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 26 Jan 2014, 15:26

it's me wrote:Switzerland?

anyway thanks
I mean
he would have been try for a local one
as I also said  Razz 
but instead he went in a Italian  I love you 
one place to eat

Yahooooo 

He should have gone to the local restaurant! To try any variation of Noodle Paella Fideuà!

Sole is good fish food is good.  sunny 

Suisse? Is that for me? I referred to the Putin´s anti-gay bill. And quoted loosely G. Soros, he said Putin needs to be reminded of humanity...every time there is a chance. As for the bill, I'm sure people in Russian gay communities are not shaking in their boots. President acting out of weakness - they know. Double standard at work there. Suisse has rights of individual and privacy as number 1 priority. I don´t think gays are treated any different.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 26 Jan 2014, 15:34

If the plane arrived from Switzerland, IM, it probably means he was in Como for a few days and took off from Lugano.........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 26 Jan 2014, 15:39

I doon´t know... he was in Los Angeles for The Monuments Men press conference and the day before had a dinner in L.A. So for sure it was because they had to stopover in Switzerland.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 26 Jan 2014, 15:53

If he was coming form LA why stopover in switzerland? From genova to valencia must be less than 1.5 h. I went to Barcelona and it was maybe 1 and 15 minutes.  scratch 

Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 26 Jan 2014, 16:00

They would take the flight that would arrive before. Maybe there was not a direct flight to Madrid or Barcelona for the next day or that night in L.A. Airline things....
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 26 Jan 2014, 19:08

True Hathaross and also George took a private plane that's also different. Maybe that was the only stop over possible at that time for a private jet.
Or the the person who wrote the article did a mistake. LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Jan 2014, 19:23

right
can be an error Smile
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2