George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov

+5
it's me
Carla97
marysunshine
Joanna
silly girl
9 posters

Go down

Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov Empty Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov

Post by silly girl Thu 09 Jan 2014, 17:37

So who has the best question:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'Monuments Men' Unscripted: Ask George Clooney, Matt Damon, and Grant Heslov a Question

It's not every day that we get three Oscar winners in one room to answer your questions. But Academy Award winners George Clooney, Matt Damon, and George Heslov are coming together to do just that -- and make up a few of their own -- for a brand-new episode of Unscripted.

Given the epic nature of this event, we're looking for the smartest, funniest, cleverest, wittiest, most insightful, just-plain-fun questions you can throw our way. Let's make this one an Unscripted to remember! (But please keep your questions PG-ish. This is family site. Mostly.)

You'll have until the end of the day Monday, January 13, to submit your questions. Leave them in the comments below, on Moviefone's Facebook page, or via Twitter using the hashtag #unscriptedMM.

Be sure to head back to Moviefone.com closer to the February 7 release date of "The Monuments Men" to see if (fingers crossed) Clooney, Damon, or Heslov answered your question.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov Empty Re: Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov

Post by Joanna Thu 09 Jan 2014, 18:00

"You have worked together successfully many times now. When are you going to make a musical film ?
Oh.....and who the hell is George Heslov ?"
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov Empty Re: Moviefone needs questions for George Clooney, Matt Damon and Grant Heslov

Post by marysunshine Thu 09 Jan 2014, 18:01

If you could have the role of your dreams, utilizing film, theater, televsion or old fashion radio, what role would you pick and why.

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 09 Jan 2014, 19:30

Where do you look for a great screenplay/script?
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 Jan 2014, 19:45

who is George Heslov?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 09 Jan 2014, 20:58

Joanna wrote:"You have worked together successfully many times now. When are you going to make a musical film ?
Oh.....and who the hell is George Heslov ?"

brahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 09 Jan 2014, 21:47

Yeah that was a good one Janna   Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 09 Jan 2014, 22:26

He could be Grant's ghost writer I suppose ?

affraid 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 Jan 2014, 22:41

huh???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 10 Jan 2014, 00:48

It'sMe, from the article above:

It's not every day that we get three Oscar winners in one room to answer your questions. But Academy Award winners George Clooney, Matt Damon, and George Heslov are coming together to do just that -- and make up a few of their own -- for a brand-new episode of Unscripted.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 10 Jan 2014, 06:25

thanks, I saw that made the mistake with the name
but George ghostwriter of Grant?
this I don't understand ...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 10 Jan 2014, 19:04

George HESLOV they're talking about that person who doesn't exist so he must be a ghost.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 10 Jan 2014, 19:35

I love this conversation. too funny   Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 14 Jan 2014, 22:03

Oh fluff and bother, I missed it, it was yesterday  Rolling Eyes 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum