George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40" EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40" EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40" EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40" EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40" EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40"

+3
GiGi
silly girl
Nicky80
7 posters

Go down

Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40" Empty Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40"

Post by Nicky80 Sun 05 Jan 2014, 15:32

Funny, found this on Twitter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At tonight's 25th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Gala, honoreeSandra Bullock brought the comic relief!
Reading internet comments about herself while accepting the award for the Desert Palm Achievement Award, the 49-year-old Oscar winner made fun of users who pointed out her age, quoting, "Sandra Bullock is over 40," adding, "Sandra Bullock is way past 40."
She then referenced a rumored feud between her and Julia Roberts over their mutual pal George Clooney, joking, "Julia, you and I are in a feud over George Clooney. We talked about this right? It's shared custody."

Bullock went on to read more online comments about herself. "There's nothing special about her acting, she's not particularly attractive, I can't stand her, she's mediocre, she's over 40," she joked, to the audience's amusement.
Later in the night, fellow honoree Meryl Streep piggy-backed on Bullock's ageist joke, telling the audience, "Everything that Sandra Googled about herself, they say about me too, except they say over 60."
Other stars who were honored during tonight's PSIFF gala included Steve McQueen(Director of the Year), Lupita Nyong'o (Breakthrough Performance Award), Bruce Dern(Career Achievement Award), Thomas Newman (The Frederick Loewe Award for Film Composing), Julia Roberts (Spotlight Award), Matthew McConaughey (Desert Palm Achievement Award), U2 (Sonny Bono Visionary Award, the cast of American Hustle andTom Hanks (Chairman's Award).
On the red carpet, before the gala, Roberts told reporters that her favorite thing about awards season is "not the heels!".
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40" Empty Re: Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40"

Post by silly girl Sun 05 Jan 2014, 15:45

Wonder what Julia thought? Gotta love SB....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40" Empty Re: Sandra Bullock Says She & Julia Roberts Have "Joint Custody" of George Clooney, Jokes About Being "Over 40"

Post by GiGi Sun 05 Jan 2014, 16:33

I love Sandy's self-deprecating humor...much like George's humor. Beautiful and funny. I think this is her season.
As for Julia, I'm still on pregger-watch given her dress selections lately.
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 05 Jan 2014, 17:18

GiGi wrote:I love Sandy's self-deprecating humor...much like George's humor. Beautiful and funny. I think this is her season.

From your lips to God's ear...Sandra is fantastic, especially in Gravity and yes, I agree, her humor is very much in the same vein as George's; probably lends itself to why they seem to get along so beautifully.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 05 Jan 2014, 18:50

Well He is in good care!  Wink 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 05 Jan 2014, 23:00

Sandra is really funny
and yes
Julia has some large dress and very much legs (envyyyyy!) lately

46/47

hmmm... a bit late but she seems in great shape
no?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 06 Jan 2014, 04:47

Do they realise they have to share him with us????
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 06 Jan 2014, 09:18

This will be a long custody fight...Bring it on
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down