George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney says he's "surprised" he's still single; says he was 'never very good' at marriage - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney says he's "surprised" he's still single; says he was 'never very good' at marriage - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney says he's "surprised" he's still single; says he was 'never very good' at marriage - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney says he's "surprised" he's still single; says he was 'never very good' at marriage - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney says he's "surprised" he's still single; says he was 'never very good' at marriage - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney says he's "surprised" he's still single; says he was 'never very good' at marriage - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney says he's "surprised" he's still single; says he was 'never very good' at marriage - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney says he's "surprised" he's still single; says he was 'never very good' at marriage - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney says he's "surprised" he's still single; says he was 'never very good' at marriage - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney says he's "surprised" he's still single; says he was 'never very good' at marriage

+21
Dior
melbert
LizzyNY
lelacorb
isogotit
Joanna
Mazy
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
theminis
Butterfly
Carla97
Nicky80
LornaDoone
Lakin460
party animal - not!
What Would He Say
it's me
Katiedot
silly girl
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George Clooney says he's "surprised" he's still single; says he was 'never very good' at marriage - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney says he's "surprised" he's still single; says he was 'never very good' at marriage

Post by Nicky80 Sat 21 Dec 2013, 18:44

melbert wrote:
blubelle wrote:The important question that has been ignored is......Where is he?  Haven't seen a recent picture of him in ages.
He's getting his eyes done and his balls ironed.  It's that time of year!!!!

LOL!  You funny naughty thing you
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney says he's "surprised" he's still single; says he was 'never very good' at marriage - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney says he's "surprised" he's still single; says he was 'never very good' at marriage

Post by LornaDoone Sat 21 Dec 2013, 18:47

melbert wrote:
blubelle wrote:The important question that has been ignored is......Where is he?  Haven't seen a recent picture of him in ages.
He's getting his eyes done and his balls ironed.  It's that time of year!!!!

brahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa shit!  Very Happy 
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 21 Dec 2013, 19:13

I can't see a problem with having dates arranged for you or NOT...

These days after a certain age, you become a little isolated all your mates have families up to their eyeballs...

A Catholic Bishop has tried to marry me off... To someone in France.  I dunno 

My GP (Doctor) does so on a weekly basis (nice, cos he has seen all my bits, even the tatty bits Embarassed )

Various friends have made it there second occupation....  Not worthy 

For F*** Sake ... IF it happens to me, why not him?.....    AND yes I have asked friends to sniff out someone, I fancy, for me.....

So what's the bloody problem

Anyone who has a problem with this is either happily blissed out since their 20's or 30's, and just don't know what it's like out there.

Or have no caring friends ...who just kinda want me to be "Bliss-ed out too".

Or don't go to the Doctor and Confession......

HA HA HA  LOVE MY OWN POST'S I'D GIVE ME A DOUBLE GREENY IF I COULD........
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 21 Dec 2013, 19:23

I dont see anything wrong with having friends arrange dates. I think it has happened to all of us at one time or another.

Hahaha, love your comment about the greeny!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 21 Dec 2013, 19:35

playfuldeb wrote:I dont see anything wrong with having friends arrange dates. I think it has happened to all of us at one time or another.

Hahaha, love your comment about the greeny!

Sorry to say not enough. Love3 
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 21 Dec 2013, 19:36

sometimes not enough can be a good thing. Ive been matched up with some doozies
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 21 Dec 2013, 19:38

Listen Lads, thanks Playful BIG NIGHT OUT IN BELFAST TONITE...wish you could all come .... loads of Clooneys in the rough... if you know what I mean. Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Thumbs up!

Last edited by what would he say on Sat 21 Dec 2013, 19:39; edited 1 time in total
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 21 Dec 2013, 19:39

Oh wwhs, so many men, so little time!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 21 Dec 2013, 20:28

playfuldeb wrote:sometimes not enough can be a good thing. Ive been matched up with some doozies

So True  Noooo! 
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 22 Dec 2013, 07:35

Sniff out . He he hee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 22 Dec 2013, 08:18

melbert wrote:He's getting his eyes done and his balls ironed.  It's that time of year!!!!
And how exactly do you know that, our melbert? Insider information, hmmmm?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 22 Dec 2013, 09:17

Hilarious wwhs  rollingsmiley 

Yeps it´s that time of the year, melbert is right. LOL
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 22 Dec 2013, 14:03

[quote="Katiedot"]
Ocean wrote:

Ocean wrote:Phys Major has over a thousand posts.
It's 934 posts made over two years.  She used to post more often here until I asked her to stop with her unsubstantiated claims.  I assume that this has pissed her off and is the reason why she posts less on here than she used to - in November she made barely half a dozen posts.   As I say, that's only an assumption on my part; I've never asked and I could be way off base.  In any case, in recent times she has dialled down her statements in accordance with the forum rules for which I'm thankful and appreciative.

That's what I'm asking you to do.  If you have insider information that you can't share in full, then don't.  You don't have the right to reveal 'secrets' or 'the truth' about George Clooney.  If there even are any lies or deception then that's George's prerogative and up to him to reveal (or not), not yours.

No you didn't piss me off !! LOL (you obviously don't know me ).. I tried to shed some light on the Hollywood Machine, most of you choose to think I'm off my rocker,
C' est la vie!!! I just read some of the crazy comments and when something really drives me nuts I comment.

phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 22 Dec 2013, 14:07

I enjoy most of your posts, phys major.

Thanks for your point of view.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3