George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
audrey - George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush!  Audrey Hepburn! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
audrey - George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush!  Audrey Hepburn! EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
audrey - George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush!  Audrey Hepburn! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
audrey - George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush!  Audrey Hepburn! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
audrey - George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush!  Audrey Hepburn! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
audrey - George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush!  Audrey Hepburn! EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
audrey - George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush!  Audrey Hepburn! EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
audrey - George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush!  Audrey Hepburn! EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
audrey - George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush!  Audrey Hepburn! EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush! Audrey Hepburn!

+10
Einstein
Way2Old4Dis
LornaDoone
What Would He Say
it's me
theminis
party animal - not!
silly girl
Lakin460
Katiedot
14 posters

Go down

audrey - George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush!  Audrey Hepburn! Empty George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush! Audrey Hepburn!

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Dec 2013, 11:38

Again, this is culled from the W magazine interview:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush!

December 3, 2013

The eternal playboy has opened up about his love life in a new interview. Gravity star George Clooney dished the details on his celebrity crushes growing up in a new interview with W Magazine. Clooney, 52, revealed:

"When I was a kid, I was in love with Audrey Hepburn. "I watched Roman Holiday when I was 11, and I thought she was as elegant as anything I’d ever seen. "And I fell madly in love with her."

In addition to the Breakfast at Tiffany's actress, he said: "I also always loved Grace Kelly. I mean, when she comes out of the water in To Catch a Thief, I thought, That’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen."

The perennial bachelor also opened up about his own love life. Clooney, who recently split from model and former WWE wrestler Stacy Keibler, was asked who the love of his life was.

He responded: "I haven't met her yet."

The interview features a very spotty photo shoot as part of an art installation by 84-year-old Japanese avant-garde artist Yayoi Kusama.

"Yayoi Kusama depicted me covered in polka dots. She made me Snoopy! But I must say: I’m proud to be Snoopy!" Clooney said of his new look.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

audrey - George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush!  Audrey Hepburn! Empty Re: George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush! Audrey Hepburn!

Post by Lakin460 Tue 03 Dec 2013, 12:37

Okay, it's Oscar season and forgive my cynicism, but I just think the Hepburn/Kelly reference was merely a safe and savvy, PC thing to say. George can be dubious at best in the sincerity/honesty department and I can't help but think this was nothing more than telling people what he thought they'd want to hear. Isn't Audrey Hepburn/Grace Kelly everyone's ideal?Give 'em a little, but not too much kind of thing. I mean, maybe he did have a fleeting star struck moment, but I think it's a telltale thing that he steered WAY clear of anyone currenlty alive.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

audrey - George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush!  Audrey Hepburn! Empty Re: George Clooney reveals his celebrity crush! Audrey Hepburn!

Post by silly girl Tue 03 Dec 2013, 12:41

Good point Lakin....they are classic......

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Dec 2013, 12:41

Lakin460 wrote:I think it's a telltale thing that he steered WAY clear of anyone currenlty alive.
Yeah Right 
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Dec 2013, 12:46

Mm. I think this is very, very smart PR. Makes loads and loads of headlines, whilst also managing to be totally non-committal. Also done on email so could be off-the-cuff, could be thought through. Playing the game

Clever boy. As somebody else wrote recently, knows exactly what people want to hear

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 03 Dec 2013, 13:02

He's been around long enough to know how to play the game, as Mel says he's George freakin Clooney, didn't get to where he is, without learning a thing or two. Realistically aren't most men experts at saying what you want to hear Ha Ha
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Dec 2013, 13:06

Exactly. Appeasement works well

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Dec 2013, 13:11

the clever boy told about Sofia

Loren I mean

years ago...

his memory still has problems scratch 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 03 Dec 2013, 13:11

Catch more with honey than vinegar, well something like that
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 03 Dec 2013, 13:14

Oh that's true I remember that interview, slightly paraphrasing but something along the lines of Sophia Loren was ideal or perfect. But he was in Como being interviewed by Italian journalist so maybe another case of giving them what they want to hear. No matter Sophia Loren just gorgeous, covering all bases George is.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Dec 2013, 13:15

hmm
I was thinking the same

I will search Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 03 Dec 2013, 13:16

It's on one of the Rosario interviews at Como if my memory correct
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Dec 2013, 13:18

maybe....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 03 Dec 2013, 14:43

So smart to choose dead icons

Do you think he posts on their forums

Next BF thread would be a tad bear. Unless they discuss shovels. Ooops that is disrespectful, I've been in churches all afternoon. Always makes me a lil frisky... Bizarre.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 03 Dec 2013, 17:24

Or maybe he was just being honest about something that he thought about as a kid and doesn't have any damn agenda in his comment.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 03 Dec 2013, 19:25

LornaDoone wrote:Or maybe he was just being honest about something that he thought about as a kid and doesn't have any damn agenda in his comment.

Yep, that.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Tue 03 Dec 2013, 21:55

Sophia Loern was a pretty woman but she had no good figure .... I found the beautiful Italian actress Claudia Cardinale ....[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Tue 03 Dec 2013, 21:56

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops Sophia Loren was famous for your time but I never found really pretty
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Tue 03 Dec 2013, 22:02

Gina Lollobrigida, personally found prettier than Sohia Loren and Claudia Cardinale .... Gina Lollobrigida, has a good mix between Audrey Hupburn and Grace Kelly....[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Tue 03 Dec 2013, 22:03

Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Dec 2013, 22:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Tue 03 Dec 2013, 22:23

Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Tue 03 Dec 2013, 22:27

Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Dec 2013, 22:39

anyway I am proud of our Italian actress !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue 03 Dec 2013, 22:46

Sophia has beautiful eyes.
Audrey was lithe & elegant.
Grace by name & nature.
Marilyn was ultra feminine.

Last edited by Ocean on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 23:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : O/T)

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 03 Dec 2013, 22:48

The ladies are all lovely . Me I just want a nice guy who loves me .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Dec 2013, 22:53

me 2 Like a Star @ heaven 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 04 Dec 2013, 03:21

I really love these pictures of Audrey...

And this picture with Cary Grant -- his expression really, really reminds me of George!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 04 Dec 2013, 04:40

LornaDoone wrote:Or maybe he was just being honest about something that he thought about as a kid and doesn't have any damn agenda in his comment.

Agreed, and these ladies are from George's favorite era of movies.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 04 Dec 2013, 05:17

I think he favored glamorous, elegant, classical beauty which the two he mentioned obviously held plenty of and maybe he prefers that. Maybe he sort of does look as far as what he really wants, to that view. In the mean time, he accepted ladies of other types as needed. Perhaps he felt that someday, his tastes might subtly change to what is available, but as close as possible. Arrow Cool Question Reading 
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 08 Dec 2013, 14:33

Even in her senior years, Audrey was a remarkable woman.

It's easy to see why as a child, George had a crush on her.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 08 Dec 2013, 19:03

Some times it's like George is from another era. With himself he is basically conservative in dress etc.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down