George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos: George Clooney arriving at  Orlando Airport  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos: George Clooney arriving at  Orlando Airport  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos: George Clooney arriving at  Orlando Airport  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos: George Clooney arriving at  Orlando Airport  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos: George Clooney arriving at  Orlando Airport  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos: George Clooney arriving at  Orlando Airport  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos: George Clooney arriving at  Orlando Airport  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Photos: George Clooney arriving at  Orlando Airport  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Photos: George Clooney arriving at  Orlando Airport  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos: George Clooney arriving at Orlando Airport

+19
LornaDoone
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
Maggy
Joanna
Rachel
Boshkash
ktsue2002
Atalante
What Would He Say
lelacorb
Nicky80
Carla97
chiki
it's me
Butterfly
Mazy
NotAvailable
silly girl
23 posters

Go down

Photos: George Clooney arriving at  Orlando Airport  Empty Photos: George Clooney arriving at Orlando Airport

Post by silly girl Mon 18 Nov 2013, 03:44

I saw a tweet earlier from a girl who said she saw him there but her photo was too far away.  She said photos were all around him.  Fan-girl.org has the photos but for some reason I can't load her site.  Maybe someone else can.....guess he was filming in Florida...

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 20 Nov 2013, 05:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Photos: George Clooney arriving at  Orlando Airport  Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney arriving at Orlando Airport

Post by NotAvailable Mon 18 Nov 2013, 04:18

Oh these were from when he arrived in Florida. His arrival.  Just now being allowed to be posted. And fan girl posted them as of tomorrow on her site.

here we go.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Joanie's Clone on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 05:23; edited 4 times in total
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Photos: George Clooney arriving at  Orlando Airport  Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney arriving at Orlando Airport

Post by NotAvailable Mon 18 Nov 2013, 04:56

Darn. Kept trying to clean it up. Something was going wrong every time. But seems to be working fine now.

Those gates to get on a plane are behind him in some of the pics, of you notice. Where they scan you and check your bags. On the left side back where a big blue sign is. Under the Chili's sign.

It has been posted by some sites, that they won't be going to Spain until about the 23rd of December. And there are no other locations mentioned for filming. So i think they will be in Florida for quite some time yet.

Last edited by Joanie's Clone on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 05:32; edited 1 time in total
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 18 Nov 2013, 05:24

Thanks a lot SG & Joanie, what could be more perfect than these pictures. They are good medicine.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon 18 Nov 2013, 05:46

Thanks SG and Joanie! Hello! 

I find him very handsome in this cool edition...

I noticed he wears these glasses often, are these prescription glasses? Perhaps he wears contact lenses but takes them off when he wishes to rest his eyes.

Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 18 Nov 2013, 06:18

he got a surgery
many years ago
myopic I think
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Mon 18 Nov 2013, 07:25

New pics, good way to start the week, thanks! Smile
Same glasses and same t-shirt, needs a new Casamigos collection.

Some tweets via LesFrenchies

Last edited by chiki on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 07:37; edited 1 time in total

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 07:34

Yes good way indeed sunny 

oh so, Très, très bon lundi!
New week, yes, and it´s going to be filled with spins and dives and moves.
And still I probably do not get anywhere. How exiting.

He´s on the move, coming or going?
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Mon 18 Nov 2013, 07:41

Sorry, I can't post the last tweet, I don't know why .... maybe I just need a coffee coffee is not enough

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 09:54

I love the new pics of him. thanks everyone for posting. So nice. Amazing. He looks great. cheers cheers
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:46

Yes thanks for posting....

Les Frenchies twitter finds:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 18 Nov 2013, 13:16

A nice old man in this picture shows a lot more about 60 year[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]s!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 18 Nov 2013, 13:20

Funny that I thought you would have known, let me remind you... he is there to play a part and look the part.

Silly me .... the look must be very different for the part, do you think ?
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 18 Nov 2013, 13:50

What would I say? I would say that, unfortunately, does not need make-up to look older and this does not make me happy!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 18 Nov 2013, 14:02

I was trying to make the point that when he was filming MM he went around looking very dapper with a slight hair quiff and fab tash... yet still in jeans and t-shirt.

Now he is filming something very different same jeans and t-shirt ... just a different look, you may not like it, but there it is .... devils in the detail...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 18 Nov 2013, 14:13

Waldo, George's husband isn't grey ! Is he younger ? Laughing 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 15:11

I am so jealous of those fans who get pictures with him!!!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 18 Nov 2013, 17:33

I personally think that he looks fantastic and natural. He always looks his age with a bit of a stubble, clean shaven he looks younger. The reason being his beard is mostly white which is a mostly genetic factor. Name calling not needed.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 18:04

True, natural and his age that's how he looks like. He can turn grey like Santa he still wil be my favourite man  Hug1 

He might lose his dark hair but never his charm   Love4
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 18:06

lelacorb wrote:What would I say? I would say that, unfortunately, does not need make-up to look older and this does not make me happy!
OH noooooo Lela. He looks sexy as hell. And that sight alone makes me very happy!
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 18 Nov 2013, 18:07

I too think the stubble is for the role...but he also just looks tired. Oh and to the moderators....feel free to change the title as it is now about him being in Florida....not just the airport.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon 18 Nov 2013, 19:38

Thanks everyone for posting such great pics! cheers 

I beg to differ. super cool I think it is natural for George, as it is for every human being (us included!) to age. There is nothing wrong or less pretty about ageing. This is a natural process of life which should be embraced, not criticised.

I love George because of who he is: talented, classy, intelligent, humble, funny and charming men with big heart. I love you The fact that he is handsome as well is a plus and he will always be beautiful to me, regardless of his age. Hug1 This big lip smack Love3
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 18 Nov 2013, 20:11

[quote="Butterfly"]Thanks everyone for posting such great pics! cheers 

I beg to differ. super cool I think it is natural for George, as it is for every human being (us included!) to age. There is nothing wrong or less pretty about ageing. This is a natural process of life which should be embraced, not criticised.

I love George because of who he is: talented, classy, intelligent, humble, funny and charming men with big heart. I love you The fact that he is handsome as well is a plus and he will always be beautiful to me, regardless of his age. Hug1 This big lip smack Love3[/quote

Hey, do not get me wrong, I also love everything about George from the day I saw him in the ER (20 years ago), I followed all of his life and I've seen it several times, in Venice, and Milan in Laglio. George is beautiful in photography but live is better, looks smaller but he is super sexy, I do not know how to explain but at the same time seems to be the sexiest man and beautiful in the world but also the friend you've known forever but for this I notice a physical decline of the last two years that it makes me sad because I see pictures where shows 52 but more perhaps because despite the successes I see him unhappy and unfortunately the unhappiness you get older. I do not love him less, but are just a little bit sad about it.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 20:29

Oh lets be honest about this. He ages much better than any of us, BAR NONE!!!
Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader sadomach1 Wheee! Drink 3 Drink 3 blowup 
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 20:29

Well then you are a long time fan! I haven´t seen one episode of ER, not one.
I have to disagree with physical aspect. He is very much physical prize over anyone anyday.

Now that you say unhappy, maybe there is aloofness and unhappiness in the last twitter fan pic posted here. Maybe he is tired of those, in a way.

Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 18 Nov 2013, 20:53

ktsue2002 wrote:Oh lets be honest about this. He ages much better than any of us, BAR NONE!!!
Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader sadomach1 Wheee! Drink 3 Drink 3 blowup 

I'm not much younger than him and my friends have more or less his age, none of my friends is nice and sexy like him but almost everyone seems younger than he is! That's it!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 19 Nov 2013, 02:18

I think what we all are saying is in each of our eyes George is and always will be the most wonderful & sexy man alive. The End. xxx
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Tue 19 Nov 2013, 03:03

Don't know Lela, but are you acting,producing,directing a huge film, AND acting in another one, AND producing, doing press for a third film, while working on another satellite for Syria, and also dealing with other issues?? I would lose my mind not just be tired..focus on the work for once and stop complaining..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Tue 19 Nov 2013, 07:02

Boshkash wrote:Don't know Lela, but are you acting,producing,directing a huge film, AND acting in another one, AND producing, doing press for a third film, while working on another satellite for Syria, and also dealing with other issues?? I would lose my mind not just be tired..focus on the work for once and stop complaining..
You've nailed it exactly. I would look very old doing all that work. Sure, he has his helpers but its still a lot. And he looks tiered but not old, just because he has grey hair and is unshaved. For me, its exactly how I like him - natural George Hug1 
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 19 Nov 2013, 07:46

Mazy wrote:I think what we all are saying is in each of our eyes George is and always will be the most wonderful & sexy man alive. The End. xxx
Precis. En pointe: The end. Very Happy 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 19 Nov 2013, 09:09

When I see George in ER segments on YouTube he looks "young and virginal" to me. Gorgeous yes, charismatic yes, extremely talented, yes but young.

He now looks like what he is, an experienced, talented, intelligent, successful, charismatic man.

Coolio Yahooooo Coolio 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 19 Nov 2013, 09:53

Well said Jo !
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 19 Nov 2013, 12:26

he lost early his verginity
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 19 Nov 2013, 17:54

Joanna wrote:When I see George in ER segments on YouTube he looks "young and virginal" to me. Gorgeous yes, charismatic yes, extremely talented, yes but young.

He now looks like what he is, an experienced, talented, intelligent, successful, charismatic man.

Coolio Yahooooo Coolio 
I agree!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 19 Nov 2013, 18:29

I think he looks sexy as hell. I, for one, don't think much of a man who is perpetually manicured for the camera. Show me some real scruff and stubble once in a while... especially if you pull it off the way George Clooney does.

He could park those scuffy-ass boots under my bed any night of the week.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 19 Nov 2013, 22:28

Boots x

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 19 Nov 2013, 22:36

Way2Old4Dis wrote:I think he looks sexy as hell. I, for one, don't think much of a man who is perpetually manicured for the camera. Show me some real scruff and stubble once in a while... especially if you pull it off the way George Clooney does.

He could park those scuffy-ass boots under my bed any night of the week.
Don't know how he's going to do that since he'll be parking those scruffy-ass boots under MY bed! HA!

(Beat ya to it Melbert!! Hardee har har!)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 19 Nov 2013, 23:13

Yep Melbert must be slipping (or sleeping)

Ladies you can have the boots, me Im taking the MAN
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 20 Nov 2013, 00:01

well, I was at work!  And don't fight girls, as his boots are already parked under my bed...

*notice WHERE I live????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 20 Nov 2013, 00:11

Hoda Kotb refers to her mystery boyfriend as " boots " ! Maybe it 's George !bounce 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 20 Nov 2013, 00:11

melbert wrote:well, I was at work!  And don't fight girls, as his boots are already parked under my bed...

*notice WHERE I live????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well I've seen where you think you live but I (like most others I'm sure) just figured you were living in his house in your mind - not literally.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 20 Nov 2013, 00:12

amaretti wrote:Hoda Kotb  refers to her mystery boyfriend as " boots "  !    Maybe it 's George !bounce 
Who the heck is Hoda Kotb? And why is she referring to MY George as boots? HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 20 Nov 2013, 00:23

Maybe she calls him " big boots" . He he heeeeeee

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 20 Nov 2013, 00:25

Hoda is on the 4th hour of the Today Show with goofy Kathie Lee.  She's of Egyptian origin and is very interesting when she isn't with Kathie Lee.

And, my mind is crystal clear...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 20 Nov 2013, 01:37

melbert wrote:Hoda is on the 4th hour of the Today Show with goofy Kathie Lee.  She's of Egyptian origin and is very interesting when she isn't with Kathie Lee.

And, my mind is crystal clear...
Ah she's one of the gals who drinks wine during her show. I get it.

And as for your crystal clear mind ok if you say so! :-)

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 20 Nov 2013, 01:39

And oops, my bad we got waaaay off topic there - so George was at an airport.  Cool pictures!

(looks around to see if Katiedot is lurking...)  oopsie
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 20 Nov 2013, 01:56

HA HA HA - dreamers, you are all dreamers!

So I think maybe we're done with the topic of George at Orlando Airport (unless) we catch his return flights -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 20 Nov 2013, 03:35

Airport pictures GC are "yummy". Thanks for sharing.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 20 Nov 2013, 05:28

LornaDoone wrote:(looks around to see if Katiedot is lurking...)  oopsie
sadomach1 
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum