George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney' EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney' EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney' EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney' EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney' EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney' EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney' EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney' EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney' EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney'

+3
Joanna
Nicky80
7 posters

Go down

Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney' Empty Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney'

Post by Nicky80 Thu 07 Nov 2013, 10:07

I guess it is similar what we read before but thought anyway it was nice to read so I post it here. Sorry if duplicate.

For sure he is my cup of tea   Twisted Evil 

Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney'
SANDRA BULLOCK is adamant she doesn't have a crush on Hollywood heartthrob GEORGE CLOONEY, insisting, "He's not everyone's cup of tea."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Speed star has been close friends with bachelor Clooney for 20 years but she has confessed she never lusts after the movie hunk because she knows him too well.

She also shockingly declares there are other women who would also turn down the Ocean's Eleven actor despite his dashing looks.

Bullock, who stars with Clooney in new movie Gravity, tells morning TV show Daybreak, "We've known each other for so long, sexy is gone. Not that he's not sexy because he is very, very handsome. If you like that kind of dashing, charming, smart, talented, successful kind of thing. It's not everyone's cup of tea."

The actress will be pleased to know the feeling is mutual - last month (Oct13) Clooney revealed he has ruled out ever dating his close pal because she once went out with one of his friends

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney' Empty Re: Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney'

Post by ... Thu 07 Nov 2013, 10:14

"Not everyone's cup of tea" but many women do find him attractive with his classically handsome looks.

But she's right. There's more to being attracted to someone than just physical appearance.
Chemistry comes into the equation.

And love (often unexpected & beyond control)...I love you

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney' Empty Re: Sandra Bullock: 'I'm not attracted to George Clooney'

Post by Joanna Thu 07 Nov 2013, 10:47

Being good friends with each other is 100% better 
than "fancying" each other IMO.

Gravity arrives in UK next week.....at last.  Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 07 Nov 2013, 11:35

Ocean said

Chemistry comes into the equation.

And love (often unexpected & beyond control)...

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

I guess big loves are always beyond control Very Happy 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 07 Nov 2013, 11:41

Joanna wrote:Being good friends with each other is 100% better 
than "fancying" each other IMO.

Gravity arrives in UK next week.....at last.  Sofa bounce
Yahooooo Yahooooo   Enjoy watching it
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Nov 2013, 12:53

Saw this interview on Daybreak, and it was hilarious. Sandra Bullock joked thoughout the whole thing, and all her comments were very tongue-in-cheek. Great fun!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 07 Nov 2013, 13:38

"We've known each other for so long, sexy is gone" Funny and probably true Razz 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 09 Nov 2013, 04:58

Probably the case in most marraiges as well
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down