George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 6 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 6 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 6 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12

+38
Einstein
Missa
LizzyNY
ktsue2002
mosaic
johnnya2k12
mel01
Picachu
Philippago
Carla97
Way2Old4Dis
fava
Lighterside
Margaret
Joanna
m4rose
What Would He Say
Maggy
LornaDoone
Katiedot
theminis
amaretti
annemarie
silly willy
watching
silly girl
Lakin460
melbert
Nicky80
playfuldeb
party animal - not!
marysunshine
isogotit
GiGi
lelacorb
it's me
42 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12

Post by Nicky80 Fri 30 May 2014, 20:19

Einstein I separate your post as this is SK thread. You find your post below

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12

Post by Silje Fri 30 May 2014, 21:45

I think Stacy Q is a pretty girl and she looks like a nice person. I hope she is happy with her husband. But I seriously doubt she was the love of George's life and that he is getting married as some kind of rebound thing. When I see pictures of them together I just don't see them as couple.Also I can't see what they have in common.George seems very interested in filmmaking, the more serious and intellectual kind, and politics. I'm sure Stacy is an intelligent girl but she doesn't strike me as intellectual or political.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 30 May 2014, 21:51

You're right, Silje. She was quoted as saying so at the time of Obama's visit. She said she was the least political person she knew...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Fri 30 May 2014, 22:11

IMO I do believe the sudden marriage and pregnancy of SK did have something to do with the quick engagement of George and Amal. As far as the intellect and politics go, I do believe George is also a fun person, as you can tell from his pranks, and I don't think AA is a fun person. This is just my opinion.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 30 May 2014, 23:49

I think George maybee had a bit of a midlife crisis. Seeing his friends married or in relationships and now his ex got married too very quickly. Maybee he felt the need to get serious too. I think Stacy's wedding could have been a bit of a wake-up call for George. But I don't think he got engaged to Amal as some desperate maneuver because Stacy was the one who got away.I always believed he broke up with Stacy and if he wanted to marry her,all he had to do was ask and she would have said yes.

I think George has -on one hand-a silly, slapstick, prank, fartjoke humour (which I hate.) But -on the other hand- he has a really dry, witty humour (which I love).I like watching interviews with George more then I like watching his films. My favourite picture of him is the one where he is sitting opposite Obama in a white shirt....wait I'm getting lost here..back to topic.

Anyway, if I have to guess, I don't think Amal like his silly prank humour much either but she probably enjoys his witty humour.And even if she looks like a sourpuss in the Venice pictures, I see a lighter side to her. She is probably a very interesting person to listen to and a bite funny too. Look at her corky shoes..she is not dull and boring.She definetly got personality. (And I can't believe I'm defending her.But it still should have been me George!)
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 29 Jun 2014, 04:53

Dlisted notes links to these pictures with the comment:  "Stacy Keibler takes her fetus hiking."

Here are my questions.  Isn't that near George's house?  Or isn't it?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 30 Jun 2014, 10:58

Melbert - I accidentally deleted your post after I moved the other ones that pertained to Amal - sorry
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jun 2014, 12:06

That's okay TheMinis.  I just thought they were getting too off topic.  Amal's got a million and a half threads already.  No need to hijack another one!!!  Thanks!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 01 Jul 2014, 01:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 01 Jul 2014, 01:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] jaredpobre[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

— Stacy Keibler(@StacyKeibler) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 01 Jul 2014, 10:36

Nice pictures at Yellowstone
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 02 Jul 2014, 18:42

LornaDoone wrote:Dlisted notes links to these pictures with the comment:  "Stacy Keibler takes her fetus hiking."

Looks like George's street.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 02 Jul 2014, 19:41

The next mrs clooney wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Dlisted notes links to these pictures with the comment:  "Stacy Keibler takes her fetus hiking."

Looks like George's street.

Yes, that's what I thought.

Interesting that she hikes "there" given the mulitude of hiking trails throughout the area.

I guess she figured the paps would definitely be there! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 02 Jul 2014, 19:54

Okay, I didn't want to tip my hand, but because I trust you guys not to carry this beyond the internet, I'll give you a heads up.

I'm writing an article for OK, Then?! magazine, in which I reveal that George is the biological father of Stacy's baby. The two of them hooked up once after the official breakup, when Stacy was dating Jared but hadn't let go of the idea of being Mrs. George Fucking Clooney. George was susceptible because of his customary post-project horniness, and he dared not again dip into the murky well that is Monika J.

Those briefcases full of cash that George gave his friends over cigars...? They've been enlisted to funnel $150,000 a year to Stacy for the baby, until the kid graduates high school. The assumption is that Jared will figure out a way to keep selling online ads in an age when nobody has to look at anything that they didn't electronically tailor to themselves, thus keeping the babymama in the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed.

However, Stacy has grown dissatisfied with the arrangement, especially after being bombarded with photos of a "stunning" and "model-thin" Amal, and hearing over and over how perfectly matched George and Amal are. The walk near his home was a message to George and his camp: I'm still here, so tone it the fuck down.

You heard it here first.

I'm citing "a source close to Clooney" for the article. The source is, of course, me. I fantasize about George every day. You can't get any closer than that.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 02 Jul 2014, 20:57

lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 02 Jul 2014, 20:59

lol!  you are always so funny way2old4dis  Sofa bounce  Sofa bounce 

If I read it in the news somewhere we know they were reading here first
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 02 Jul 2014, 21:30

theminis wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] jaredpobre[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

— Stacy Keibler(@StacyKeibler) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

right, im scared of heights and this picture makes me feel sick and panicky just looking at it, can someone tell me, is this walkway high up or level with the ground? It looks to me high up hence the sickness and panicky feeling i get looking at the picture Smile
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 02 Jul 2014, 21:38

Picachu wrote:
theminis wrote:

right, im scared of heights and this picture makes me feel sick and panicky just looking at it, can someone tell me, is this walkway high up or level with the ground? It looks to me high up hence the sickness and panicky feeling i get looking at the picture Smile

That's a walkway right above the ground.

I think the next picture will show it better.  See the trees in the background?

More info at the link below.  So no worries, unless the steam gets you!  :-)

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 02 Jul 2014, 22:26

Phew thank you, panic attack now over Smile
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 03 Jul 2014, 00:29

Hi Picachu
Ive been there and done that walk, its not as high off the ground as picture appears. Stunning part of the world if not very smelly (due to sulphur)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 03 Jul 2014, 06:09

Thanks Theminis, one day I'll get to America and travel about, too expensive at the moment and unfortunately I'll be there forever cause I want to see everything, heights are a major problem for me, I literally go week at the knees and just want to crawl, a horrible feeling
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 03 Jul 2014, 07:48

Heights were never a problem for me, but now that I have vertigo, walking up simple steps can be hazardous - so I can understand your reticence Picachu
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 07 Jul 2014, 03:31

I don't know if this is true or not but she seems to be the favorite guess...

This former B list celebrity turned reality star turned reality host is not even living with her husband any longer. That was really fast. It didn't take him long to figure out her game and there is a nasty battle ahead. Stacy Keibler

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 07 Jul 2014, 03:37

Don't think its her, B list celebrity???
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 07 Jul 2014, 12:23

Probably is Stacy, considering the "B list celebrity" was when she with the WWE and then "reality star" would be covered under her Dancing with the Stars season and ending with "reality host" which was her food show, which didn't make it past the first season.  It's very possible it's her but I sure hope it isn't, for the sake of everyone whose involved; they would be very hurt if any of this is true.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 07 Jul 2014, 13:26

Well, they did have a BBQ for 3 at Jared's (oops - their) house.

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 07 Jul 2014, 14:47

So, because it's dinner for three, she makes only three servings of each menu item? Way to go all out, Mrs. Pobre.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 07 Jul 2014, 14:59

I suppose baby makes three ?
Normal Mom to be speak isn't it ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 07 Jul 2014, 15:07

Ah, okay, I took a better look at the photo. It is only two. Her and hubby, and baby makes three.

Duh.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 05 Aug 2014, 00:47

Last edited by theminis on Tue 05 Aug 2014, 00:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops on the embed)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 05 Aug 2014, 08:38

For a minute I thought this guy looks like Justin Timberlake  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 05 Aug 2014, 18:04

LornaDoone wrote:I don't know if this is true or not but she seems to be the favorite guess...

This former B list celebrity turned reality star turned reality host is not even living with her husband any longer. That was really fast. It didn't take him long to figure out her game and there is a nasty battle ahead. Stacy Keibler

Well, at least it didn't say " was  linked to a major A List actor until she was dumped for a European barrister now wearing a diamond engagement ring worth enough money to feed a third world country for a year"   oopsie  lol!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 19 Aug 2014, 23:14

For those that are interested Stacy has a new website.  Seems she's given up completely on SK philosophy (Much like her other projects) and has gone for something new.  Oh and surprise surprise there's even a section on expecting.

New site is http://www.stacykeibler.com
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 19 Aug 2014, 23:59

Smart. Start a new website just before the birth of your first child. Plenty of time to keep it updated, lots of time to kill on writing and research.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 20 Aug 2014, 00:03

Keep your profile going....delay the birth announcement........? Getting close to a possible wedding announcement isn't it?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 20 Aug 2014, 00:24

Stacy was supposed to give birth in August right? And Elisabetta getting married 14 september.  And George? Married already?
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnya2k12 Fri 22 Aug 2014, 01:46

I guess due to her imminent birth (which should be any day now), you can forget about Stacy taking part in that Ice Bucket Challenge everybody else has been doing, huh? That, or nobody hasn't even approached her yet.

Trish Stratus or Amy "Lita" Dumas could do it on her behalf.

johnnya2k12
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6