George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 5 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12

+38
Einstein
Missa
LizzyNY
ktsue2002
mosaic
johnnya2k12
mel01
Picachu
Philippago
Carla97
Way2Old4Dis
fava
Lighterside
Margaret
Joanna
m4rose
What Would He Say
Maggy
LornaDoone
Katiedot
theminis
amaretti
annemarie
silly willy
watching
silly girl
Lakin460
melbert
Nicky80
playfuldeb
party animal - not!
marysunshine
isogotit
GiGi
lelacorb
it's me
42 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12

Post by theminis Sun 23 Feb 2014, 20:18

Well as they say Way2oldforDis - the camera doesn't lie
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12

Post by lelacorb Tue 25 Feb 2014, 12:37

Dear Katie you say things here I do not open any new topic on Elisabetta

It was just a story that I seemed to have more importance of the birthday of Jared Pobre ..... just saying!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 26 Feb 2014, 04:19

*cough* disengenous *cough* would have believed it better if your buddy hadn't been in the picture cause I'm sure there were many more pictures that didn't include her. Just sayin...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 26 Feb 2014, 15:22

Oh dear.  Although in all fairness, it looks like everyone at the event had a bad wardrobe day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's one way to get noticed! Stacy Keibler and Rumer Willis showcase cleavage in VERY racy outfits at Young Hollywood bas
h

By IONA KIRBY

PUBLISHED: 07:29 GMT, 26 February 2014

Hollywood club No Vacancy was crawling with Tinseltown’s hottest rising stars on Tuesday night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And amongst a crowd of glamorous, talented young men and women, it wasn’t easy to stand out.

But Stacy Keibler and Rumer Willis took the less is more approach, and a little too literally at that, to ensure they would get noticed.
Scroll down for video

Courting attention: Stacy Keibler (L) and Rumer Willis ensured they stood out at Vanity Fair and Fiat's Young Hollywood celebration, held at No Vacancy in Los Angeles on Tuesday

Both the ex-girlfriend of George Clooney and the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore showcased some serious cleavage at a Young Hollywood party thrown by Vanity Fair.

Stacy took a bold risk for the occasion in a hot pink suit which was very low-cut, and she wore it with nothing underneath.

The 34-year-old also sported dewy make-up and accessorised with sky high black heels and a matching clutch.

'I'm not wearing lingerie,' says Stacy Keibler at Hollywood bash

Peekaboob: Stacy, the ex-girlfriend of George Clooney, risked wardrobe malfunction in a plunging hot pink suit with nothing underneath

Yikes: While Stacy chatted with Senior West Coast Editor of Vanity Fair Krista Smith, she nearly exposed herself
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 26 Feb 2014, 15:40

Well, one, her wardrobe budget has taken an obvious hit. I have no idea if this is a designer suit, but it does not look that high-end to me.

Secondly, if you're an ex-wrestler/ex-reality contestant/ex-hostess/ex-A-list GF, and you're at something called 'Young Hollywood' with actors with real talent, you go with the meal ticket. For SK, that's the body.

I wonder in what context she felt compelled to disclose she was going commando.

I think the double-sided tape could have been placed better... but then, that probably wouldn't have gotten her a feature photo.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by marysunshine Wed 26 Feb 2014, 15:49

Good plastic surgery! Maybe her MD gives her a discount to model the implants.

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 26 Feb 2014, 16:28

The comment about lingerie had to do with the fact that the "fans" were asking her to sign photos and she said no to "lingerie pictures"....so she isn't signing any of her photos where she is in lingerie....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 26 Feb 2014, 17:32

Ehi Lorna my message was a recipient and not you! the picture was still referred to in Article posted by Katie. 'Will be my impression but you say often inappropriately
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 27 Feb 2014, 02:47

Lelacorb, Lorna responded to the picture you posted of Elisabetta and she said exactly what I was thinking. This isn't an Elisabetta Canalis fan site. I've told you that Elisabetta is old news and we're not that interested in her so please stop posting every single tiny, uninteresting story about her.

Stacy is not so old news because as you can see, people still comment about her. Eventually she will be old news too and there won't be many posts about her either. It's just a matter of time.

If you want to talk about Elisabetta all the time, then that's great. But please find somewhere else to do it because we're not interested.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 28 Feb 2014, 21:16

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 02 Mar 2014, 21:32

I dunno about the pink pantsuit. Maybe Im old fashioned, but it looks like she forgot to get completely dressed. I see nothing glamourous or attractive about looking like you forgot your top underneath the blazer. To me, it looks like she is trying too hard by looking a bit tacky

Last edited by playfuldeb on Mon 03 Mar 2014, 03:27; edited 1 time in total
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 03 Mar 2014, 01:35

So not feeling the pink pantsuit. What happened to her stylist? No more perks since the Clooney days. Agree she looks a bit tacky.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 03 Mar 2014, 09:54

It does look like she was angling to get on the worst dressed list. I guess any coverage is a win at this point for Stacy.

Any word on the new season of her show? She had started filming by this time last year. Although they did aim for an earlier airing date then so maybe knowing it will be on over the summer let's them shoot closer to that time. The Facebook for the show hasn't been updated since Oct last year.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:42

Are you sure it was picked up for a second season?
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Mar 2014, 12:22

I think we read somewhere that it wasn't picked up.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 05 Apr 2014, 02:21

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 24 Apr 2014, 03:46

Stacy makes People magazine's '2014 Most Beautiful People' list.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 24 Apr 2014, 04:36

Isn't that the list that just shows how good your publicist is?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 24 Apr 2014, 06:10

Pretty much.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 24 Apr 2014, 10:37

A-Ha, proof Mr Clooney has impeccable taste... as always.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 24 Apr 2014, 18:58

Katiedot wrote:Pretty much.

Then Stan is one damn good publicist!

Ok don't kill the messenger! It does help that George is smokin hot!

Still remember seeing those long, long, long eyelashes of his. Swoon! Sigh.......
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 25 Apr 2014, 04:51

Stan's got nothing to do with Stacy! She's got (and always has had) her own team as far as I can remember.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 25 Apr 2014, 08:00

I think Lorna was referring to Stan because George being on the cover by people magazine for the sexiest man. Twice. So I guess that's why she said Stan is a good publicist. As above you guys were talking about publicist from Stacy's side....

Lorna, see what happen if you try to get off topic. You confuse everyone.  Beaten  pointing   It is not about George and his long eyelashes  Love4  Sigh
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 25 Apr 2014, 12:43

LOL!  Thanks, Nicky.  I was wondering why Lorna was talking about Stan's long eyelashes!

Anyway, back ON topic, here's Lainey's gripe about Stacy:

OVER HERE, George Clooney!
April 24, 2014

Stacy Keibler is pregnant. I’m not sure that George Clooney knows this. She might not know if he knows this. So here she is at the ELLE Annual Women In Music celebration in LA last night trying her best to belly-cup her baby bump. This may be a world record. For what?

The earliest in her pregnancy that a woman has ever attempted to belly-cup.

But is it ever too early to get in on the belly-cupping?

Look at her, trying to find something to cup.

Don’t tell me this is about how heavy it is or how it’s just more comfortable for your hand. REALLY? I’ve eaten fried rice that’s given me more of a belly to cup than what I’m seeing here.

The ONLY point here is to let you know that SHE IS PREGNANT.

Did you get the point?

Let me repeat it, in case you still don’t understand:

Hey, George Clooney! STACY KEIBLER IS PREGNANT!

PS. What the f-ck is this hairstyle?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 25 Apr 2014, 13:51

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven 

Stacy looks FABULOUS...some ppl need to move on, just like Stacy has.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 26 Apr 2014, 04:26

Stacy and Jared Pobre in St Barts at a friend's wedding:

She made two huge announcements in March.
And Stacy Keibler looks to be thoroughly enjoying both married life - and the prospect of motherhood. The 34-year-old and her husband Jared Pobre beamed as they posed for a photo while attending a friends wedding on the Caribbean Island of St. Barts.
Newlyweds: Stacey Keibler looked stunning as she posed with new husband Jared Pobre at a wedding in St. Barts

And for the white-themed nuptials, the actress chose a suitably white fit and flare style dress. Her modest baby bump accentuated by the snug tailoring. With her arm around her 39-year-old husband's shoulders, the star accessorized with silver earrings and super high-heeled silver stilettos with ankle cuffs.

Stacy posted the pic to her Instagram page on Wednesday with the caption '#MommaKeibs & #PoppaPobre do #StBarts #PaulandAnna #WhiteParty #Wedding'.

Wedding fun: The 34-year-old posted a couple of photos from the white-themed wedding on her Instagram on Wednesday

The former WWE wrestler is thought to be somewhere between four and five months along and is expecting a baby girl, as announced by US Weekly on April 9.

The pair looked like they weren't letting Stacy's condition stop them from having fun. As the statuesque blonde posted several photos, including a group shot of the wedding revelers with Stacy smiling broadly in the background.

Keibler and Pobre were friends for five years before they became a couple in the Fall of 2013.

The shock announcement of her marriage to tech entrepreneur Jared came after only seven months of dating. The couple tied the knot in an impromptu wedding during a Mexican vacation with their families on March 8.
Code:
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 10:58

Is it normal in the US to dress white for a wedding if you are not the bride? In Germany this is a no go.....

I like her shoes  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 26 Apr 2014, 11:21

Well over here its not normal unless you want to upstage the bride!! However some brides are more relaxed. I did attend one wedding where we were all told to wear white, it was so so boring in all the pics
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 11:32

Uh I forgot about the pics...true everyone will be in white. You better stick out with a great hair color  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 26 Apr 2014, 11:40

Yep, it's pretty clear in the photo that everyone was asked to dress in white for the wedding.

As for the 'not wearing white at a wedding' thing, that's not so much a rule now as a guideline. Same with not wearing black to a wedding (black is what you wear to funerals). The rule is not to upstage the bride.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly willy Sun 27 Apr 2014, 17:25

what would he say wrote: Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven 

Stacy looks FABULOUS...some ppl need to move on, just like Stacy has.

Has she? A tad bit of HUMILITY might, and that's a mighty big might, give her career the boost she so wants.

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 27 Apr 2014, 17:37

I like her white pleated dress. Very flattering whist hiding the little bit of baby bump that she's starting to show.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 29 Apr 2014, 00:37

And in other news............

Stacy poses nude in People's Beautiful People.........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 29 Apr 2014, 03:10

Wonder if she sent George congratulations?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 01 May 2014, 02:47

Can't you just hear that conversation?

"Hey! Hi! Is it true? ... Oh, so, um, congratulations! That's great. That's really great. Great."

"Listen, I really cared about..."

"No, I know. When it's right, it's right. Right? I mean, look at me. Married to tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre in a surprise intimate ceremony in Mexico attended by both our families."

"Stace, I'm glad you're happy."

"Happy doesn't begin to describe it. Did you know we began dating after we'd been friends for five years?"

"Yeah, I read that."

"And now we're having a baby. Because of all the sex."

"So,um, thanks for calling. And good luck with Grocery Gangbusters."

"Supermarket Superstars. Best wishes to you and Amy."

"Amal. It's Amal."

"Whatever. Tell her good luck."

"What's that mean?"

Click.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 01 May 2014, 02:49

Way2Old - again another classic -  flower 
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 01 May 2014, 03:03

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Can't you just hear that conversation?

"Hey! Hi! Is it true? ... Oh, so, um, congratulations! That's great. That's really great. Great."

"Listen, I really cared about..."

"No, I know. When it's right, it's right. Right? I mean, look at me. Married to tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre in a surprise intimate ceremony in Mexico attended by both our families."

"Stace, I'm glad you're happy."

"Happy doesn't begin to describe it. Did you know we began dating after we'd been friends for five years?"

"Yeah, I read that."

"And now we're having a baby. Because of all the sex."

"So,um, thanks for calling. And good luck with Grocery Gangbusters."

"Supermarket Superstars. Best wishes to you and Amy."

"Amal. It's Amal."

"Whatever. Tell her good luck."

"What's that mean?"

Click.

That is so so cute.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 01 May 2014, 03:26

If it were called Grocery Gangbusters, I might watch it. Smile
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 01 May 2014, 07:11

LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 01 May 2014, 19:45

Way2Old - Hysterical!  LOL! LOL! 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 5 Empty Stacy Keibler

Post by Einstein Thu 29 May 2014, 23:38

George Clooney was not Mr. Right !!!!!!

In matters of love , the events came in the last months with Stacy Keibler (34). After her split from Hollywood star George Clooney (53 ) was followed by a flash wedding with Jared Pobre . But that's not enough , within a very short time already followed the next tubby news: Stacy Keibler and her husband are expecting a baby . The attractive wrestler had always said that she would plan actually neither. In the interview, the expectant mom has now spoken about her change of heart.

"Before we got to know us , have Jared and I told our parents that we both probably never wanted to get married , let alone children get ," said Stacy opposite Fit Pregnancy . "But then when you meet the right person , then can just change much . " These words are likely to meet her ex George Clooney, after all, the two were dating long . But apparently lacked their love something : " There was a brief moment that changed everything , right after I had Jared met as we both felt we waited much longer I just knew I'm ready And there is none. . . other people with whom I could imagine a baby. "
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Thu 29 May 2014, 23:39

Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Thu 29 May 2014, 23:43

Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Thu 29 May 2014, 23:45

I think that you will be a boy expect. It's a boy, she has not a very big belly. In Italy they say when the belly of a pregnant woman is small and pointed it gets a boy.
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Thu 29 May 2014, 23:49

Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Thu 29 May 2014, 23:58

She looks beautiful!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Thu 29 May 2014, 23:59

I think that George Clooney was in shock that Stacy Keibler has married another man so quickly. And I also think that Keibler has split from Clooney. Clooney has COMPLEX!! Therefore, he must also marry now. HE IS NOT HAPPY WITH THIS MARRIAGE. HE DOES SOMETHING BEFORE. That can not be good with this AMAL Allamuddin!! I bet that the divorce will arrive faster than many think. She will take it all away. This woman is smart and lawyer!!
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Fri 30 May 2014, 00:01

Cece42 wrote:She looks beautiful!!!!!!!!

She is the one who was smart, she broke up with Clooney!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY!! AND CLOONEY IS A STUPID MAN!!
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 30 May 2014, 03:09

I've merged your thread here Einstein this is the general Stacy thread.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Fri 30 May 2014, 20:09

ok Lorna
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next