George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 3 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12

+38
Einstein
Missa
LizzyNY
ktsue2002
mosaic
johnnya2k12
mel01
Picachu
Philippago
Carla97
Way2Old4Dis
fava
Lighterside
Margaret
Joanna
m4rose
What Would He Say
Maggy
LornaDoone
Katiedot
theminis
amaretti
annemarie
silly willy
watching
silly girl
Lakin460
melbert
Nicky80
playfuldeb
party animal - not!
marysunshine
isogotit
GiGi
lelacorb
it's me
42 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12

Post by melbert Fri 20 Dec 2013, 13:37

Yeah, and that video she did, she's back to her "natural color" and had let it "grow out". Yup, with the help of super talented colorist georgepapanikolas
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler General Thread Part 12

Post by theminis Fri 20 Dec 2013, 21:52

Maybe she did start growing it out, then got his help to blend it. Ive done that before when I grew out a colour. Walked around with a dark stripe at the top of my head for months, then got a colourist to blend in my natural colour.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 24 Dec 2013, 01:32

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 24 Dec 2013, 01:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Family togetherness very sweet
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 24 Dec 2013, 08:56

Lovely!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 28 Dec 2013, 13:00

Family Christmas seems to be over. She is now in Miami partying at LIV nightclub with the model girlfriend of one of the new boyfriend's buddies (I assume) and one of the Housewives of Miami. Celebrity status of associates has severely dropped post George. These are the people we was partying with at the Halloween party in Miami.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" alt="" />
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 28 Dec 2013, 13:35

New ring?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Dec 2013, 15:42

She's still vacationing.

Last edited by theminis on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 22:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 29 Dec 2013, 05:26

Source for earlier picture posted is as follows. Forgot to add when posting.

Link

keiralexa Miami nights! @lisahochstein @stacykeibler #Miamibeach   22h ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Dec 2013, 06:17

Thanks TheMinis for posting the pic. I still can't do Instagram. Thanks for the link Watching. That is a big rock on her "finger", it looks like...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 29 Dec 2013, 06:43

Now put your hands up
Up in the club, we just broke up, I'm doing my own little thing
Decided to dip and now you wanna trip
'Cause another brother noticed me

I'm up on him, he up on me
Don't pay him any attention
Just cried my tears, for three good years
Ya can't be mad at me

'Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
'Cause if you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

hmmmm
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 29 Dec 2013, 07:08

Oh my word - Lorna you have outdone yourself - Brilliant - APPLAUSE
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 29 Dec 2013, 07:17

Well really Beyonce out did it.  I just figured with that honking ring she's flashing that maybe Stacy's got a message out there too!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 29 Dec 2013, 09:16

@Anyone @Everyone

I need the name of the Dating Agency Stacy uses ??? ....

They don't waste time. Wonder if they are online or off ? with a London branch?

Any help gratefully will be received. cheers 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Dec 2013, 16:54

Looks as if she's made it to St. Barths!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 29 Dec 2013, 17:11

Well George or not she is still living the high life.....private planes, tropical vacations, rich boyfriend who probably is supporting her so if she doesn't want to work she doesn't have to but if she does good for her.....overall she is still winning if you think about it.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 29 Dec 2013, 17:15

Ok I have been trying to avoid commenting on this thread but I saw on Page Six yesterday when I saw the GC party item that St Barts is losing it's celebrity mystic although there are some big names there....some of the big names have gone elsewhere to celebrate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 29 Dec 2013, 17:56

St Bart's cool . I have never been .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 29 Dec 2013, 19:54

The girl done good then !

Hope she's still having a ball.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Dec 2013, 20:01

She seems to be. And Jared seems to be more accommodating of her Twittering.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Dec 2013, 21:08

George's Bengals just kicked Stacy's Ravens' asses 34-17!!!! No chance for the Ravens to go to Super Bowl...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 29 Dec 2013, 21:21

Wouldn't mind being a fly in the wall at Casamigos!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Sun 29 Dec 2013, 22:55

is there a better picture of the ring she is showing off? I couldn't enlarge that picture to get a better look.
Margaret
Margaret
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 29 Dec 2013, 23:20

Margaret wrote:is there a better picture of the ring she is showing off? I couldn't enlarge that picture to get a better look.

If you click on the link I posted to the club picture yesterday, it opens on a new screen and brings the picture up larger. Quality of the pic isn't great but to me it looks like a heart ring, not a ring with a rock / jewel in it as I think that would photograph differential.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 29 Dec 2013, 23:34

theminis wrote:

There was apparently an interview to help promote this charity event.

Exclusive interview: Stacy Keibler talks giving back during the holidays
December 22, 2013

We all love giving gifts to our friends and loved ones during the holiday season, but what if you had the chance to give to those in need too, just by going to dinner? This month, American Express in partnership with charitable organization Share Our Strength announced their Dine for a Cause initiative. Each time someone uses a registered Amex card for dinner, drinks, dessert—you name it! —American Express will donate $1 (and up to one million dollars) to end childhood hunger this holiday season. Actress Stacy Keibler, a passionate advocate for Share Our Strength, has also partnered with the companies to get the word out about Dine for a Cause. Today on Dec. 23, Examiner.com had the pleasure of speaking with Stacy exclusively about Dine for a Cause and her holiday plans.

Below is our full Q&A with Stacy:

Can you tell me why ending childhood hunger is such a priority for you?

Well no children should grow up hungry in America, but 16 million kids, which is 1 in 5, in this nation struggle with hunger. And kids who are hungry don’t perform as well in school; they’re sick more often than their peers, so it’s really important for kids—for their development and growth, and a successful future—to have nutritious food.

How did you become involved with Share Our Strength in the first place?

I actually met someone from No Kid Hungry, and spoke to them about the charity and immediately wanted to get involved. So I’m honored to partner with American Express and No Kid Hungry, and to do my part in helping to feed hungry children this holiday season.

The Dine for a Cause campaign runs until the end of January, and we know they just rolled it out. Why do you think it’s important to introduce this kind initiative, particularly during the holiday season?

I think that it’s the easiest way to give back because we’re all connecting with friends and family, and we’re going out to have dinners over the holiday season. So if you’re an American Express card member, and you register your card here, then every single time you use your American Express at every restaurant they donate a dollar. Our goal is to hopefully raise one million dollars, and for every dollar raised, ten kids will get a meal. So if we meet these goals, then ten million children will get a healthy meal this season.

That’s wonderful. We know the Campaign emphasizes providing healthy food to hungry children and their families. Do you think it can be a challenge to educate children about nutrition and healthy food, and steer them away from junk food?

I feel that that is one of the great things about No Kid Hungry—that it connects kids in need to nutritious food where they live, and they also have programs like school breakfasts and summer meals, and classes that actually teach their families how to shop and cook healthy, affordable food at home. So I think that it’s a challenge in our country today for everyone to eat healthy. You know, it’s a shame that eating healthy has to be so expensive, and hopefully slowly we are going to change that.

What are you looking forward to most this holiday season? Are you going to be with your family?

Yes, my parents actually arrive in California today! I’m just excited to rest and relax, and just have a good time.

Any favorite family recipes you’ll be making?

Hmm, we’re usually traveling during the holidays because it’s that time of year when we can all take a little bit of a break, so [laughing] we take a break in the kitchen too.

Do you have any tips for staying healthy during the holidays? It’s usually pretty tough to avoid all those desserts…

Yeah! I would say that if I know I’m going to a dinner party at night or I’m getting together for a big family dinner, then I just try to be really conscious of what I’m eating throughout the day, and try to have a juice or a smoothie as one of my meals. And that way I can indulge a little bit more, because if you eat three huge meals throughout the day then, you know…you have more work to do afterwards.

Brigid Ronan contributed reporting.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 01 Jan 2014, 22:35

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 01 Jan 2014, 22:35

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 01 Jan 2014, 23:24

thanks

loved it

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 02 Jan 2014, 13:11

it's me wrote:thanks

loved it

Thanks for posting the link...what a wonderful video! Really great, loved it, thanks!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 02 Jan 2014, 14:21

Gotta love how she goes from improving your life and child hunger to expensive travel and hangover cures.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Thu 02 Jan 2014, 23:09

Work pays the bills; kindness pleases the heart.

Likewise, George makes movies,peddles coffee, provides humanitarian aide, jets off to Mexico/Italy, peddles tequila. It sounds like a sucessful recipe, no matter who is doing it.
 Thumbs up! 
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 03 Jan 2014, 05:48

She has moved on from St Barths. Now in Mexico in Playa del Carmen for a music festival . Still no tweet pic of the boyfriend - maybe this is a girl's trip over the new year period.

queenofhousez
16 minutes ago · Playa del Carmen
Running wild in the streets of Playa with @stacieconradgaut @stacykeibler @octobergonz @celestefianna @caseychavez ❤️

Link to picture of the girls

Festival details
The BPM Festival will make its return to Playa del Carmen, Mexico for its seventh edition on January 3-12, 2014. With the dramatic increase in size and abundance of talent the festival has to offer, BPM has rapidly established itself as an essential music destination on the global festival circuit. The ten-day celebration of music continues to showcase the world’s premiere DJs in one of the most captivating holiday hotspots on the globe.

Set along the coast of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, the Mayan Riviera is home to some of the most magnificent beaches in all of the Caribbean. With unsurpassed stretches of soft white sand lapped by crystal clear turquoise water, BPM draws in an international hybrid of festival-goers who come to revel in an endless programming of both day and night parties. Visitors can also take a break from the festivities and enjoy a mixture of activities from water sports and eco tourism, to venturing off the beaten path to explore Mayan ruins and archeological sites.

The festival’s locale provides a remarkable opportunity for industry professionals, artists, and dance music enthusiasts alike; to indulge in the finest the scene has to offer. This year’s roster promises over 250+ artists and multiple day & night events throughout the ten-day festival, culminating in what will be the most paramount edition of BPM yet!

The BPM Festival is powered by Orbitz.com via our BPM travel portal (http://travel.thebpmfestival.com) to offer the absolute best prices for flights and hotels for traveling to Playa del Carmen, and will refund the difference for users who find a lower price. By booking through the festival, users can find the best, most direct flights available, see how far each hotel is from all the main festival venues, and utilize a travel portal help section that includes all the need-to-knows about traveling to Playa.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 04 Jan 2014, 18:38

melbert wrote:

Misused apostrophes, a big pet peeve of mine...

Nice pic, though.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 04 Jan 2014, 21:35

Our girl is in Maxim's Hot 100!!! Be sure to vote!!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 05 Jan 2014, 00:34

melbert wrote:Our girl is in Maxim's Hot 100!!!  Be sure to vote!!

Sorry, I had to vote for Kerry Washington and Stana Katic - Scandal and Castle being my favorite shows.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 06 Jan 2014, 02:32

Kerry Washington, cause I love me some Scandal!!
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 06 Jan 2014, 20:54

Could get the whole article, sorry, but here is the link:

All I can say from the pictures is, girlfriend is lucky she didn't have a "wardrobe malfunction" because helllllllooooooooo.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 06 Jan 2014, 22:50

From link above

Even without George Clooney, life's still a beach for Stacy Keibler.

The former WWE diva is heating things up with her new boyfriend Jared Pobre while on a Caribbean vacation.

The 34-year-old beauty enjoyed the warm weather during a beach stroll with her latest lover in St. Bart's on Sunday.

Shady love: The 34-year-old and her new man kept it cool in sunglasses

With the wind blowing her long locks, Stacy kept it beach chic in a hat, shades, printed grey and green sundress and flat sandals.

While her 38-year-old Future Ads CEO boyfriend kept it holiday casual in a baseball cap, sunglasses, blue t-shirt, aqua shorts and flip flops.

The lovebirds walked side by side on the sand, with Stacy showing some affection at one point by gently holding on to Jared's shoulder.

According to her Instagram, Stacy's romantic holiday trip also included stops in Miami and Playa del Carmen in Mexico.

Although they've known each other for a long time, the former Dancing with the Stars contestant started dating her new man in September, a few months after breaking up with Clooney in July.

Following the high profile breakup, Stacy took it all in stride and in an interview said: 'To me, it's not really that big of a deal. It's just life and now, you know, new beginnings.'

Those new beginnings have included a lot of travel with Jared.

After a whirlwind trip to Paris and Amsterdam, he threw Stacy a lavish James Bond themed birthday party in October.

And prior to their beach holiday, the jet-setters were spotted taking in the sights at Art Basel in Miami last month.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 07 Jan 2014, 20:15

Wonder what these two are gonna do if they ever have to fix a busted pipe or take out the trash...

... which is only partly snark. You can't really function in the real world unless you actually deal with it every once in a while. Tweeting about it, even for a good cause, doesn't count, either. This is, what, Month 5 of vacationing?

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 07 Jan 2014, 20:58

It does seem like something like that, but when you have friends like Bob Zangrillo, who not long ago sold his Aspen pad for $31 million or so, and money in your own right, then it may never be necessary. The other thing, of course, is that you can run your businesses from anywhere now.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 07 Jan 2014, 21:16

Oh, I know. Like I said, only partly snark. They could very well be working their tanned little asses off.

But I think that a "relationship" that's one vacation after another isn't much better (IMO) than one that's one red carpet after another. They're both just one big party-filled, fully-Tweeted, shallow oyster.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 08 Jan 2014, 01:01

Display of affections seems to be lacking on his part.  Maybe too early in their relationship.  George would have at least held her hand.  Oh well.

Last edited by isogotit on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 01:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 08 Jan 2014, 01:11

Do you think His Nibs lent him his aqua shorts?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 08 Jan 2014, 03:30

Well she seems to have landed on her feet. From one rich guy to another. Guess if you've got the look...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Jan 2014, 06:21

hands keeping only if they exchange position

she is taller
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 08 Jan 2014, 22:45

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 08 Jan 2014, 22:46

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 Jan 2014, 00:29

well.... happy holiday !  Shocked 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 09 Jan 2014, 07:44

Well she seems to have very diverse taste in men...
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 09 Jan 2014, 10:23

I hope that 2014 is good to her.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next