George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney interview with the Times of London EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney interview with the Times of London EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney interview with the Times of London EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney interview with the Times of London EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney interview with the Times of London EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney interview with the Times of London EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney interview with the Times of London EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney interview with the Times of London EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney interview with the Times of London EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney interview with the Times of London

+8
What Would He Say
melbert
erik23
isogotit
LizzyNY
it's me
Mazy
silly girl
12 posters

Go down

George Clooney interview with the Times of London Empty George Clooney interview with the Times of London

Post by silly girl Wed 16 Oct 2013, 19:26

I am posting the tweet. I can't get the article because you need a subscription. Hoping someone here has one.

And the link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney interview with the Times of London Empty Re: George Clooney interview with the Times of London

Post by Mazy Wed 16 Oct 2013, 20:07

SG I only took what was available but I had to get the picture, I love it thanks so much for the link. Maybe someone else can get the rest of the story.

By George, I think he’s got it
At home on the shores of Lake Como

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nev Pierce
Last updated at 12:01AM, October 16 2013
You might well put George Clooney’s success down to luck, and to looks, and if you don’t, he might do it for you. He’s that kind of man: modest and honest and difficult to write about without seeming obsequious. But though the 52-year-old actor/director/writer/producer may speak of how fortunate scheduling helped Nineties TV drama ER become a big hit — at the same time, propelling him to stardom — it’s worth noting that he’s the only genuine movie star to have emerged from that series. Clooney’s success brings to mind the old maxim: “The harder I work, the luckier I get.”
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney interview with the Times of London Empty Re: George Clooney interview with the Times of London

Post by it's me Wed 16 Oct 2013, 21:08

nice pic Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 17 Oct 2013, 01:41

Mazy - Thanks for the pic- it's lovely!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Thu 17 Oct 2013, 17:04

Thanks for sharing the link. Great picture of GC.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by erik23 Thu 17 Oct 2013, 23:30

You can put the success of George Clooney to luck and looks and , if not, he might do it for you . It's that kind of guy : modest and honest and extremely difficult to write about without seeming obsequious.

But despite the 52-year- old actor / director / writer / producer may talk about how luck helped program the television drama ER 90s become a great success - propelling him to stardom - it's worth noting that it is the only true movie star who emerged from that series . His success brings to mind the maxim of legendary producer Samuel Goldwyn : " The harder I work , the more luck I have . "

He has learned from his mistakes , too - the highest profile is the 1997 comic -book blockbuster Batman and Robin . As serious as that film was , taught him a valuable lesson about the value of the scripts and took him to his first collaboration with director Steven Soderbergh : the burnish and brilliant sight. His later work includes eleven popular Ocean and its sequels and influenced his transition to directing in 2002 with the seductive Confessions of a Dangerous Mind . He has made ​​three features: the Oscar-nominated Good Night , and Good Luck , Leatherheads and The Ides of March . He just finished shooting the drama ambitious science fiction severity of Alfonso Cuarón and preparing to direct his fifth film , an adaptation of the book by Robert Edsel , The Monuments Men: Allied Heroes, Nazi Thieves and treasure hunting largest in history. In short, it seems to stop. And it seems to yield .

Digital Pass $ 1 for the first 28 days
" Because I have that right now ," he says . "There may be a day when I have to go back, but there is at the moment and would be a shitty thing to do if I got all these opportunities to push the envelope and I did not try. "

Growing up, there was a moment when I knew I had to be involved with the film ?

I guess I always was around some kind of show. My father [ Nick Clooney ] , before he was a TV presenter , had a variety show and worked on it when I was seven or eight years old. Not getting paid , but, you know , slave labor . So I always saw some version of the show as part of my life. I do not consider myself always acting as part of it . Then my cousin, Miguel Ferrer , [ the actor best known for RoboCop , Twin Peaks and Traffic ] and his father , Jose Ferrer [ Lawrence of Arabia ] , came to Kentucky to make a movie and I got a job as an extra. Then Miguel said , "Come to Hollywood and be an actor. Thought, ' OK , I'll do that. And it felt like a kind of natural progression. Then when I got to LA , I realized it was something that was very interested in being part of and learn about . I felt like it was something that was never really going master: that was exciting for me.

When the idea of directing crystallization start ?

I was working on hundreds of television episodes and was always on set. I do not walk in my trailer very often. I lived in Kentucky, so trailers are not really places we like to hang out ! He was always surrounded by people who make the movies and I realized that , unlike the actors - that when finished go back and take time off - the director still doing all the work. I thought if I was going to spend 12 , 14, 16 hours a day at work, I'd rather be working than expected . And I liked the creativity. I found it to be very exciting , to account for the way you would like to tell a story . When I Confessions, he had done some theater and some shorts and felt I was ready to try my hand .

What was the biggest surprise of directing a feature ?

That's a good question . Once you're prepared - once you understand how to talk to actors and narration and point of view and all those things - the most important thing you can do is drive . You have 200 people on set waiting for you to make every minute decision .

I found the best thing you could have done was just before I took six boys went for three weeks on a trip through the Swiss Alps, French and Italian . The simple fact of six boys , with six completely different opinions , to go in one direction for three weeks took every bit of manipulation and coercion and leadership : taught him everything he needed to know about how to run ! Because it really was so hard one thing ... I have to say , the big surprise for me was the number of decisions you have to make in an instant and how big they can affect the outcome of your film . Just saying " Let's make the background black " means that for the rest of your editing process goes, " Why did the black background ? "

You need to create an environment for happy accidents ...

That's why I really like , and I will work with filmmakers who are unpleasant , because I really think that the worst thing you can do for an actor - or anyone, frankly, not only in my business - is to make your awkward moment or without diversion. Really closes its ability to make really interesting and creative . So I'm a believer in creating an environment and then let good things happen .

Still have false confidence in a few days ?

The only thing you learn is that you never have enough of an armor layer to avoid being hurt or wounded by the criticism. Anyone who says they do not mind not telling the truth. You will find that at some point you have to turn around and go, " Now I have to start all over again, start with something new," knowing that the last time I did that was knocked out . That's like an actor , a filmmaker , almost everything I've done in my life . Work on humanitarian issues can be very frustrating. You find that you can do one of two things . Or , I have a very comfortable life , so I could live off of it for the rest of my life , or I could get up and do something. You have to take risks if you want to enjoy it. Boy, it hurts when I do not, but I'm not doing the easy decisions , so that's good.

Cary Grant 's words seem appropriate for you: " Everyone wants to be Cary Grant Even I want to be Cary Grant. " .

That is always the most curious : if you really lived the life that people hand that would really be great. Of course, nobody 's actually what these images are portrayed . Do not happen to have a good life. But also ... I was on an Oscars party a few years ago and [ comedian recognized ] Jerry Seinfeld : "I want your life " , and I say , " I work very hard " and kept saying : " You do not work hard" and I go, "Actually , I work incredibly hard . while I'm writing a script , two other projects I'm producing and directing and acting in which I 'm doing. most of my days and nights are filled with work. " and he went "I do not think of you as working" and I said : " I know. such would be the ability of it , is to not let them see you sweat . "

But I also like the work ... I have good luck in this. Most people do not have this opportunity and I feel like because I have this opportunity I want to do as many things as you can and push as many constraints as possible until I can say no . And they'll say you can not .

It's funny , you have this character as an elegant playboy , but he has played more failures and idiots and people who are damaged in what has ...

... leading men . Funny, I was thinking about that not long ago , when I did actually play a heartthrob . The truth is that we really have not done much . I played mostly idiots and goofballs or humans with defects in the way. I seem infinitely more interesting and , frankly , I'm 52 years old and if I ran and the character actor turns to me . Try and give yourself a place to fall forward as you get older . Not for the faint of heart , the aging of the screen. I can deal with that, but other people have a hard time ! Let them go , " You have a lot of gray hair, you're old ! " Well, I had two choices , to age or die !

You seem to have a remarkable ability to concentrate and you said earlier that your life is not focused on the results but in the process of doing things - what is that?

I think my parents are very good at it . I learned a lot . I happened to have great people in my life , in recent years , which were very focused , and I learned a lot from them too. However, part of it is that there is only one version of your life where you go, " If I do this , then you better pay attention and do the best I can . " For example , when I do things in the Sudan , it can not just be, " This is what a type of NGO told me about what is happening in Sudan." You have to go there, you must meet both parties , we must hear and see and feel everything with your own eyes and hands and breathe the air long before I can form an opinion and say things , because when you say they will repeat a lot and tried a lot. The approach is actually a very important part of the process for me.

What is the tone of Monuments Men?

We sort of want it to be a little more caper film . There are some very funny things in it . But still a very dramatic story because you are risking a lot and lose your life to save the art, which is a strange thing to do. We want to feel like The Great Escape and A Bridge Too Far and all that kind of movies that I loved and grew up in the 60s and 70s. It is this environment, with maybe a little more humor.

He recently worked with Alfonso Cuarón in Gravity - what can you say about that ?

That movie was so complicated. It was one of those things that sometimes I go, " I would like to address that, or I would have done that " , but watching this movie and I have no idea! These are two people floating in space. It's very high concept and it will be either an incredible movie or just awful! I think it will be incredibly beautiful and amazing great movie. And Sandra Bullock is off- the- charts great. She has been a friend of mine for many years and it was really , honestly , one of the best times I've had work . She is very good in the film. I think it will be a beautiful , beautiful film . But it is a big risk but Alfonso basically saying, "I 'm going to put men in space suits and make this a story about survival and the truth about his own sort of personal journey ." I think it's a very brave film . I am very proud to be part of it.

Are there specific qualities that the best action directors ?

A very specific quality : we have to shoot with a point of view . The times I 've gotten into trouble with the filmmakers are the days when the filmmaker was just collecting images and will go into the editing room and find the movie. You have to work with people that goes, "The camera is to be here and we are telling the story , or scene through the eyes of this person: this is what the opinion of this film ." The great filmmakers who have worked in recent years - Soderbergh , the Coen Brothers , Wes Anderson , Alexander Payne - all shot with such a specific point of view . See the descendants and is a very simple story , but it is shot with a real understanding of the pain he [ Clooney's character , Matt King ] is going through. Good storytellers are always saying movies with a great view.

Have you ever been in the middle of production and thought, " This movie is going to suck " , and proved them wrong ?

Rarely have I thought, " This is going to suck " and has gone very well . When you're an actor , often the mistake that will do is that you will read a script and think, " Well, if Steven Spielberg is directing this ... " and the truth is that Steven Spielberg is directing and Alexander Payne is not the Coen brothers directing and not directed it. You tend to see the script in its best and you have to , in general, reading scripts at their worst - to see what they would be if they were really fucked - and take it from there. Certainly I've been in movies that I thought were going great and I've been wrong and that did not work. But that happens.

You learn those things too .

Of course you do . You learn from the mistakes you make and the mistakes of other people do . The truth is we do not learn from the successes , to learn from failure . What are the things you should not do or are not good ? If not , while painful, has been incredibly helpful in my career. After Batman and Robin , the film that everyone teed off in me - and quite right , I played Batman - I said , " I focus on the scripts " . I learned something . And my next three films were out of sight , O Brother , Where Art Thou? and the Magi. So I've learned a lot from the mistakes I've made ​​from scratch . I think the failures are a very useful thing , although it is never fun. It would be nice to hit home runs every time you go to the plate.

You are having a good run at the moment ...

He runs occasionally . They feel good , are fun and it is your turn to get beat up and you have to take that and sometimes they are right and sometimes they are not and just decide to keep plugging forward. That's the secret to him. If you start treading water , not moving forward, you are not trying things , I think it makes sense to do so. Well this is an interesting thing : my role in film making now is to try to make films that would only be interested in going to see . That's my rule. This does not always mean that the film ends up being the movie that was going to go and see! But at least I start with that theory .

Share on email
Share on linkedin
DAVID MEAGHER
" How to describe Baselworld , the annual Swiss watch ? To put it crudely , smells like money "
SUSAN KUROSAWA
' Kit Kemp, co -owner and interior designer Firmdale hotels , not afraid of any color chart '
ANGUS HUGHSON
'History alone does not make a great wine region . Wines can pull back to the styles of yesteryear '
previous
Opinion March 1
next

edX

Celebrity news and video!
Up to the minute celebrity gossip , celebrity photos & video
Celebrity news and video!
Until the minute celebrity , celebrity pictures and videos

Breaking news video!
Watch the latest Local and National breaking news
Video Breaking News !
See the latest National and Local rupture

edX

Ads By Google
8 Myths of Golf Swing?
Pros Called Him "Straight Arrow" Learn His Secrets Here Free Swing !
SquareToSquareMethod.com
Cavitation in House - € 799
Cavitation Shapes Your Figure For € 799 -Find out more!
Cavitacion.Cavita.net
Arrêt truc Vieux Tabac ?
Méthode joins découvrez douce sans manque or souffrance ! Vu France 2
arreter-de-fumer.com/Libre-Essai
Google Ads
8 Myths of Golf Swing?
Pros called " Straight Arrow " Swing Learn their secrets here for free!
SquareToSquareMethod.com
Cavitation in House - € 799
Cavitation Shapes Your Figure For € 799 -Find out more!
Cavitacion.Cavita.net
Arrêt truc Vieux Tabac ?
Méthode joins découvrez douce sans manque or souffrance ! Vu France 2
arreter-de-fumer.com/Libre-Essai

erik23
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 17 Oct 2013, 23:58

why the hell is he working so hard?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 18 Oct 2013, 00:12

because he can and he enjoys it and it's his life...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 18 Oct 2013, 00:24

@IM ... possibly because it fills his head, and fills his heart...

Isn't that what we all want ?

To get from cradle to the grave with little white noise or empty space''s...jmo
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Fri 18 Oct 2013, 00:50

Creative gratification.
Achievement satisfaction.
Strong work ethic preconditioned since childhood.
Energetic.
Once you get the ball rolling, the more you accomplish, the more you're motivated.
Very Happy

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 18 Oct 2013, 01:14

Note to self "Push, push, push, bloody ball tomorrow"

Note to self " stop bloody ball at 11 for for coffee, and 1 for lunch and........."

Nice thought Ocean...x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 18 Oct 2013, 06:30

hyperactive?

bah
I don't agree on that kind of Catholic way to set your life
if it means
work work work only
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 18 Oct 2013, 06:34

Thank you very much erik23. Now that I read the complete article, I feel lije it has been printed before? Maybe I'm mistaken but I'll keep looking. Thanks again.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 18 Oct 2013, 07:08

Hi, erik23!

Thanks!

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 18 Oct 2013, 11:23

Thanks erik23 for posting that very interesting article.

IM.....I think George organises plenty of free time for himself. We've seen pictures of him doing just that.
He's obviously a creative work-driven man with no 
family commitments to distract him.

No problem with that IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 18 Oct 2013, 12:28

I disagree
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 18 Oct 2013, 12:30

I fear it will be a time in which he will finally understand he wants more
and it will be too late to
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 18 Oct 2013, 12:42

IM...it's never too late, until they carry you out feet first...NEVER TOO LATE....x Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 18 Oct 2013, 12:58

It'sMe, we will all be here in 20 years reviewing Ocean's 25 and criticizing George's new 32-year-old girlfriend. What we see and hear in the photos and interviews is what George wants us to see. We DON'T know his private life, none of us do. I believe he is very happy with his life right now and I know that he will ALWAYS have someone around him. I don't believe that he's lonely. He doesn't have to have a "spouse" to grow old with...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Fri 18 Oct 2013, 13:26

He may also have a public image he promotes as a front which isn't exactly what's in his heart.

No one really knows what he feels.
For someone who says:
"I don't like to share my personal life... It wouldn't be personal if I shared it."- George Clooney
It's logical to deduce that what we see in public is NOT what he really feels.
More than likely an image promoted that borders on ridicule when it comes to the "girlfriends" & evident lack of chemistry between them.

Inevitably he will tire of it if it's not genuine. His body language these past 6 years indicates he's going through the motions with constrained irritability.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 18 Oct 2013, 13:28

yes
so not good
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Fri 18 Oct 2013, 13:31

The washed-up rapidly recurring theme of the types he dates with a fatherly age difference has become a cliche.
Huge age differences are a mega-fail.
Eastwood, Douglas....
Apart from the sickening aspect of the woman being a baby/ toddler when the man was already a sexually experienced adult.
Father: child disturbing imagery.

Do they walk around in their 20s & 30s ogling at children wondering if she'll be his lover as an adult??
Same would apply to both sexes, of course.

And seriously, people do want age appropriate lovers. More rapport & connection.
Not an insecure stereotype.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 18 Oct 2013, 13:52

Ocean said
"Apart from the sickening aspect of the woman being a baby/ toddler when the man was already a sexually experienced adult.
Father: child disturbing imagery.

Do they walk around in their 20s & 30s ogling at children wondering if she'll be his lover as an adult??
Same would apply to both sexes, of course.
"

HOLD ON Ocean, you know I love your posts..but this is way off target...

WOMEN IN THEIR 30'S ARE AT THE PHYSICAL PEAK OF BEAUTY...I know I was at my best then, and all my friends....it has nothing to do with oggling toddlers ...it's a simple fact they are the best apple in the barrel the shiniest .... would you pick a slightly older apple if you had the chance .... NO !
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Fri 18 Oct 2013, 14:06

Women in their late 20s are typically at their peak.
So are men physically.

Women in their late 20s would therefore feel much more sexual gratification with a man who is their equal physically. NOT a father figure.

Moreover, it's subjective.
Some people are genetically blessed to not age as rapidly as others.
George Clooney evolved into a more handsome man in his 40s than in his youth.
And while Sandra Bullock may or may not use cosmetic facial injections like Botox, she is much more attractive now than in the last two decades.

Last edited by Ocean on Fri 18 Oct 2013, 21:50; edited 2 times in total

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 18 Oct 2013, 14:15

That's me that's me.....
Some people are genetically blessed !!!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Fri 18 Oct 2013, 14:19

A person may be born with over-sebum production complexion. In their 20s & 30s, they still look like they're going through puberty.
Aging comes much slower for them. Especially if they look after their health.
So there are exceptions about looking optimum best in 20s.

In that E interview on another thread, Sandra Bullock was asked how she got those thighs & body for Gravity.
She replied that she didn't have such body in her teens.
Hard workouts & discipline...at 47.
2 years later, still looks amazing & much younger than women in their early 30s, late 20s.

Ok, I'm off topic...
But it is a sickening notion to think little kids grow up to be paired off with people old enough to be their parents.

Last edited by Ocean on Fri 18 Oct 2013, 21:45; edited 1 time in total

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 18 Oct 2013, 16:16

Well, she may say that her body wasn't the same when she was in her teens, but she was a gymnast, and has enjoyed that side of exercise ever since...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Fri 18 Oct 2013, 17:32

@p.a.n ~
True!  But she was never in such amazing shape in her film career as in Gravity. Gruelling workout paid off. Very fit.

what would he say wrote:

IM...it's never too late, until they carry you out feet first...NEVER TOO LATE....x Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
It's not too late unless we miss opportunities that come once in a while. If we let those pass us by, then one day we may regret it, because it would be too late.

Re: Times article

He may be the only movie star who emerged from the series...& the old maxim of "hard work pays" applies in general, but George was blessed with talent & physical appearance.  
His parents once said that the first time they saw him on the big screen, they breathed a sigh if relief that he was suitable. Often the transition from TV to cinema doesn't work.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 18 Oct 2013, 18:32

The camera certainly loves George.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 18 Oct 2013, 20:13

absolutely
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 18 Oct 2013, 21:02

Anyone that is a creative person knows that it consumes you and is a necessary part of you. Before you have a project complete you are already thinking about the next one and beyond. Creative is what George is compiled to be it's not like he has a choice this is part of him like his arms legs and the rest of the package.

As far as his personal lifestyle, we can only assume what that is like. We all know what assume means, "makes an ass of u and me. In many centuries it was perfectly acceptable for the man to be that much older than the woman. It is nothing like they are "too" young to make their own decisions. There wasn't that much difference when he was younger, it's their choice. It is what it is and his business.

He, in his way is a very special person. He cares deeply for the suffering people of the world, no matter what that suffering is; and does his best to help so many. There is no one in this world that he cannot converse with an most has his respect. Even the Vatican gave him a favorable review on Gravity, short but meaningful. <3
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 18 Oct 2013, 21:08

ooh Mazy...you are the best of the best....RESPECT.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Fri 18 Oct 2013, 22:01

I'm always respectful, WWHS, however selecting a partner is not an apple nor a car.

My points above (which I edited due to impulsivity) were:

*relationships ideally should be age appropriate. Psychologists unanimously agree on it.

* older people can look much more youthful and attractive than those even a generation younger. So age alone doesn't determine appearance.

It's a generalisation to categorise all as A or B.
And a passé stereotype of insecure older men wanting to prove virility or something by dating mercenary bimbos young enough to be their daughters. Vice versa for women.

My comment was not in reference to George.
He sees women of all ages apparently.

That's my last post on this issue as it's off topic.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 20 Oct 2013, 19:39

Back to the article which is very interesting.
We sort of want it to be a little more caper film . There are some very funny things in it . But still a very dramatic story because you are risking a lot and lose your life to save the art, which is a strange thing to do. We want to feel like The Great Escape and A Bridge Too Far and all that kind of movies that I loved and grew up in the 60s and 70s. It is this environment, with maybe a little more humor.
Great Escape is one of my favorite films. Unique too.
Looking at the set photo stills during filming, MM reminded me of it.
I'm glad Monuments Men would be of that similar genre. What a classic!

Thanks for posting it, erik23.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down