George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO) EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO) EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO) EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO) EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO)

3 posters

Go down

Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO) Empty Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO)

Post by Katiedot Wed 08 Dec 2010, 06:21

Thanks Laetval

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lugano Urban Art is pleased to present its seventh event, the exposure of Orticanoodles:

To be or not to be

The exhibition organized by Urban Art Lugano Orticanoodles hosts, Wally and Alita, two young Italian artists, which engages a number of years in the works of street art, specializing in the technique of the stencil.

Following the project's objectives perfectly Urban Art Lugano, the Orticanoodles creep in gray spaces of the city considered its streets the largest open-air museum in the world. Continuing dialogue between exterior and interior signs and displays began with Datatown, there will be a chance to see the works of both Orticanoodles Lab_Comacina on some walls of the city, especially outside of the wall and a former Mouth Slaughter . This work will be carried out during the week from 29 November to 4 December and the public is invited to attend his creation.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO) Empty Re: Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO)

Post by Katiedot Wed 08 Dec 2010, 06:21

I get that it's dealing with death and the transient nature of life and fame, but still.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO) Empty Re: Art? Clooney featured in what's possibly the ugliest artwork seen in public in a long time (IMO)

Post by Merlin Wed 08 Dec 2010, 09:20

I think it's vile and if I was Betty I would be very upset...
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Dec 2010, 14:22

Someone succeeded in making George look ugly. Not a fan of this form of art. I don't even "get" the whole thing. Was this donated or did the town pay money for this? If they paid, they were ripped off. I'm SUCH a traditionalist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 08 Dec 2010, 14:24

I think the idea is interesting and there's some merit in what they're trying to achieve. I just think the execution didn't work.

Plus, I just don't think that Clooney/Canalis are such great pop culture idols.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ManhattanMaven Wed 08 Dec 2010, 21:51

I'm with you on that Katie! They SHOULD have done Berlusconi...LOL! Twisted Evil

ManhattanMaven
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 09 Dec 2010, 02:46

Oh my God, YES! Berlusconi and that 18-year old model. Now that would have been a perfect choice!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down