George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-) EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-) EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-) EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-) EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-)

3 posters

Go down

Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-) Empty Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-)

Post by it's me Mon 16 Sep 2013, 06:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Emily Blunt: Pregnant with John Krasinski's Baby!

Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child together, her rep confirms to JustJared.com.

The 30-year-old actress and 33-year-old The Office actor will welcome their first child in just a few months!

“They both want kids, it’s one of the reasons they got a bigger place, in a neighborhood that you can raise a family,” a source told the publication. “They both couldn’t be more excited.”

John and Emily were married in 2010 in a ceremony that took place in Italy.

Us Weekly was first to report the news.

Congratulations to John and Emily on the wonderful upcoming addition to their growing family!!! Very Happy cheers Give Flowers2
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-) Empty Re: Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-)

Post by Carla97 Mon 16 Sep 2013, 06:54

Yes good news and exciting times. Gives a whole new meaning to life Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-) Empty Re: Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are expecting a child ! :-)

Post by it's me Mon 16 Sep 2013, 06:58

ESATTO!!! Very Happy 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 16 Sep 2013, 09:33

Congratulations to them both. I think John is going to be an amazing dad with his quirky sense of humor !!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down