Our latest tweetsTweets by @ClooneysOpenHse
Kind of weird, this isn't his salary, it's his three-year endorsement deal with Nespresso (it is three years, right?). I still think he makes more from his films every year.
Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, Kristen Stewart Among Highest Earning Celebs
t’s known as the lifestyle of the rich and the famous – the kind of life many people can only dream of. The Hollywood Reporter just released the salaries of 23 A-listers, and the numbers might – or might not – surprise you.
Celebrities are basically independent and freelance workers. However, it’s quite interesting to see that a large portion of the money comes from endorsement deals rather than from their actual craft. Do you think celebrities or over-paid? Share your thoughts. Below is a brief list explaining the current financial situations of today’s hottest stars.
• Angelina Jolie will earn an estimated $20 million if she stars in Salt 2
• Brad Pitt signed a 3 million contract with Cadillac to advertise only in China. He received 7 million for his Channel No. 5 endorsement
• Cameron Diaz reportedly banked $42 million for box office hit, Bad Teacher
• George Clooney’s deal with Nespresso is worth $40 million. The ads don’t even run the US
• Beyonce will earn $50 million for her Pepsi ads
• Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson made $20 million for the final Twilight
• Leonardo Dicaprio, Denzel Washington, and Will Smith take home $20 million per film
• Daniel Radcliffe and the Harry Potter cast also raked in $20 million for the final film.
- Posts : 13223
Join date : 2010-12-05
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum