George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month

+8
bamboochacha
Carla97
party animal - not!
Lakin460
GiGi
Way2Old4Dis
NotAvailable
Katiedot
12 posters

Go down

Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month Empty Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Sep 2013, 11:41

Uh oh, here come all the stories!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month

By Post Staff ReportJuly 11, 2013

George Clooney asked Stacey Keibler to move out of his Hollywood home, by phone, about three weeks ago, a source tells Page Six.

While Keibler’s clueless publicist strongly denied this to us at the time, we’re told that the actor, who’s currently filming in Europe, asked Keibler to start moving her things out of his house last month. While some outlets reported Keibler decided to end things, our source tells us the opposite.

But their relationship has worked well for Keibler, who has raked in an estimated $10 million in promotional fees, according to reports. Meanwhile, a relaxed-looking Clooney was spotted yesterday boating on Italy’s Lake Como with friends.

Despite our misgivings, a source close to Keibler again today insisted that she wanted to end the relationship and has been “planning to move out for awhile.”

“When she knew she wanted to end things with George, she started looking for a new place,” adding, “He has never asked her to move out. She’s been very actively looking for the past few weeks.”

The insider also insisted Keibler is not looking for fame, “whether it’s George or someone else,” and denies reports that she is looking to have kids. “Clearly that’s not where her head is right now, she lives in the moment.”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month Empty Re: Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Sep 2013, 11:42

And here's this version from Canada:

STACY KEIBLER SPLIT WITH GEORGE CLOONEY, SAYS IT WAS NOT OVER MARRIAGE

George Clooney has delivered a steel chair shot to the heart of Stacey Keibler when their over two year relationship ended recently.

According to TMZ, the celebrity couple, a hunky leading and and a leggy ex-wrester, had recently spent quite a bit of time apart before news leaked that their relationship had ended. They hadn’t been seen together for over three months and spent the Independence day holiday many thousands of miles apart. Stacey Keibler was home in Los Angeles and Clooney is overseas filming a new movie.

It’s been rumored that sources close to Clooney have said that he’s always had problems with his significant others pressuring him into marriage and into fatherhood. Those are steps that the perpetual batchelor has never been willing to make. These are only rumors however, so only Clooney and Keibler may know the real truth.

Don’t feel bad for either participant. It’s not to hard to believe that there are not hundreds of other men and women who are very willing quickly step into line to be the next boyfriend or girlfriend of these two. Clooney will continue to make films and Keibler has built up a lucrative business in making public appearances and endorsing products. She could always dust off her tights and step back into the wrestling ring now that she is free of commitment.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month Empty Re: Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month

Post by NotAvailable Fri 06 Sep 2013, 12:25

Cheeee wiz! Whatever happened to that expensive apartment she was keeping? Too many times it has been referenced. Think thats right where she is. But a story like this is geared to protect her from ppl making fun of her as an ex, making too much out of every frown or something like that.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 06 Sep 2013, 13:35

It’s been rumored that sources close to Clooney have said ...

That's a riot. They might as well say, "Somebody here had a dream that they might have heard an imaginary person say something that could've been..."

How does anyone who calls him/herself a journalist write this stuff?

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Fri 06 Sep 2013, 15:10

What's very strange is posting articles of George and Stacy's break up from early July. It is now September. What is the purpose Katie? It's not current.
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 06 Sep 2013, 15:58

Unless someone on here can correct me, I don't remember damage control stories like this after the split with Canalis. Seems much has been made about how Stacy is doing just fine, moving on, et al.

In my memory, post-Clooney Canalis was portrayed differently and wasn't it shortly after their split that the article came out about the Clooney curse?

Not making any kind of point....well, ok, maybe I'm inferring one, that this is managed PR gauged to protect both parties.

Yeah, I know...I have a firm grasp on the obvious. Hey, you guys said you missed me, so I'm just delivering my particular brand of stupid wit and insight. Wink 
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 06 Sep 2013, 16:33

No, no. Wit and Insight, please!

And an interesting point - but if so, we'll never know why........and then His Nibs speaks fondly of La Canalis in an interview........what you might call mixing it I guess, possibly governed by his own permanent feelings of guilt (see David Frost interview)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 06 Sep 2013, 16:34

Oops, should have put 'mixing it up'

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 06 Sep 2013, 17:15

Wild correlation. Hardly causality, anyway? To compare previous relationships to last one, no?

An element of rudeness involved definitely. Think about if this happened to you. Would you like to be kicked to the curb by call or SMS? When you have moved in with him. Unthinkable.

Doesn´t sound good to me, at all, but maybe it´s just me.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 07 Sep 2013, 00:43

Katiedot wrote:And here's this version from Canada:

STACY KEIBLER SPLIT WITH GEORGE CLOONEY, SAYS IT WAS NOT OVER MARRIAGE

George Clooney has delivered a steel chair shot to the heart of Stacey Keibler when their over two year relationship ended recently.

According to TMZ, the celebrity couple, a hunky leading and and a leggy ex-wrester, had recently spent quite a bit of time apart before news leaked that their relationship had ended. They hadn’t been seen together for over three months and spent the Independence day holiday many thousands of miles apart. Stacey Keibler was home in Los Angeles and Clooney is overseas filming a new movie.

It’s been rumored that sources close to Clooney have said that he’s always had problems with his significant others pressuring him into marriage and into fatherhood. Those are steps that the perpetual batchelor has never been willing to make. These are only rumors however, so only Clooney and Keibler may know the real truth.

Don’t feel bad for either participant. It’s not to hard to believe that there are not hundreds of other men and women who are very willing quickly step into line to be the next boyfriend or girlfriend of these two. Clooney will continue to make films and Keibler has built up a lucrative business in making public appearances and endorsing products. She could always dust off her tights and step back into the wrestling ring now that she is free of commitment.

"It’s not to hard to believe" - and this reporter is paid how much? lol.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 07 Sep 2013, 03:30

Way2Old4Dis wrote:How does anyone who calls him/herself a journalist write this stuff?
I don't think they do anymore. It's all 'entertainment reporter' or some such stuff.

GiGi wrote: It is now September. What is the purpose Katie? It's not current.
You're asking me? I've no idea. This story came out yesterday so I posted it yesterday. You need to ask them why they only just found this out.

Lakin460 wrote:Unless someone on here can correct me, I don't remember damage control stories like this after the split with Canalis.    
There were some, I think. It was the first time ever he announced a split in a press release, then later he came to her defence over some allegations (I forget what).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 07 Sep 2013, 22:23

Except for the tabloids, does anyone ever really care who broke up with who?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 07 Sep 2013, 23:03

Yes everyone who reads the tabloids.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 07 Sep 2013, 23:22

And apparently a lot of people on this site love to speculate on who dumped who, how when whete
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 07 Sep 2013, 23:37

"Dumped" kind of an ugly word....not accurate to describe  a serious or caring friendship or relationship...or anybody you even shared your potato chips with for 2 Years, or sat next to on the bus for 2 years ..... I'm not mad keen on Ms Keibler but I respect G....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 07 Sep 2013, 23:48

Dumped is an ugly word but I'm sure that's what it feels like when someone drops you like a hot potato, which anyone including G or Stacy is apt to do. Amicable break ups only happen between 2 people who have lost all feelings for the other.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 08 Sep 2013, 00:24

Not true....think sometimes when the feeling IS there....ppl do extraordinary things..... everyday.

People Dump litter, Dump Babies, Take a Dump....we need our vocabulary "SUPER DE-DUMPED"....JMO
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 08 Sep 2013, 07:25

Or, "amicable breakups" happen between two people who do care for each other and realize that they are not meant to be a couple, thereby remaining good friends. At least in my opinion.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 08 Sep 2013, 07:41

and we do not know if the breakup/dump/drop was sudden or not. They may have had an agreement/contract that said on this date, this will happen. Since none of us has ever dated George, we will never truly know
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 08 Sep 2013, 10:32

Yes we do not know. Personally I don´t care either. He could have send a text or a carrier pigeon with "goodbye, you are too good for me and have a nice rest of your life" - letter. All that matters is that it´s over, thank god! Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down