George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean" EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean"

+10
playfuldeb
Carla97
isogotit
Mazy
melbert
party animal - not!
theminis
it's me
amaretti
Nicky80
14 posters

Go down

Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean" Empty Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean"

Post by Nicky80 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 20:35

OMG, saw this interview in the german Magazin and had to laugh. So glad George smells clean. hehe

Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean"

Cate Blanchett reveals her world of smells: How smells George Clooney? As their film characters? All this revealed the actress of the magazine "Gala".

Los Angeles - How actually smells George Clooney (52)? This question is probably quite a number of fans of the actor again. One knows the answer. Cate Blanchett (44) worked for the second time this year with the Hollywood star and insists: "What I can say quite clearly. George washes regularly he smells really clean." Even otherwise the performer of the magazine "Gala" revealed a lot about their personal world of smells, finally she is the face of "Si," the new perfume creation from Armani.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean" Empty Re: Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean"

Post by amaretti Thu 05 Sep 2013, 22:26

He smells clean . He he heeeeee Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean" Empty Re: Cate Blanchett: "George Clooney smells very clean"

Post by it's me Thu 05 Sep 2013, 22:39

I would like to know me too.... Rolling Eyes 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 23:23

Yeah - It's me - would be nice to share a bathroom with him....maybe the shower...maybe the showerlotion hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 05 Sep 2013, 23:25

Well thank god he smells clean, otherwise that might have been a dealbreaker LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 05 Sep 2013, 23:49

Chuckle

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 06 Sep 2013, 01:50

Others have used that exact same word "clean". I like clean smell!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 06 Sep 2013, 02:01

Yes it sounds funny but I'm thinking it is a huge issue. Ever notice when you walk passed someone that doesn't smell clean, I always think this poor person doesn't have someone to tell them how they smell, look.

However I never had any doubt that George smelled clean!!!
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 06 Sep 2013, 02:03

God I hope so. Wouldn't have it any other way. No stinky George!
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 06 Sep 2013, 07:18

Very clean? Goes without saying hygiene is A&O. But no aftershave, perfume?
I want to know what perfume he uses? Anyone know?
WWHS did you get to smell in Venezia? Pleeeeease tell! Smile

I don´t know how it is with other women but I can be momentarily drawn (in my mind only) to sweaty man doing physical work of some sort. His muscles are from working not working out at the gym. Strange how it can make you feel...must be all the stuff that is not female... going on there.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 06 Sep 2013, 07:49

Carla97 wrote:Very clean? Goes without saying hygiene is A&O. But no aftershave, perfume?

I don´t know how it is with other women but I can be momentarily drawn (in my mind only) to sweaty man doing physical work of some sort. His muscles are from working not working out at the gym. Strange how it can make you feel...must be all the stuff that is not female... going on there.
ha ha I think you have a lot of company when it comes to those masculine temporary sweating.  With the other after shave etc. I don't think he uses much in the way of perfumery smells. I hope not anyway I have allergies to that stuff. But I seem to remember that he doesn't use them and mostly uses ivory soap and I think generic shampoos. Also think he uses an old fashion shaving mug I think.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 07 Sep 2013, 22:53

From what I found on several websites, he wear Green Irish Tweed by Creed

and here's a website with all your favorite stars and their fragrances:
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 07 Sep 2013, 22:58

I thought we had a thread on that somewhere?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 07 Sep 2013, 23:01

And that stuff if freakin expensive too! $330 for 4 ounces!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 07 Sep 2013, 23:07

Yay!! I found it!!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 08 Sep 2013, 07:45

Maybe these two threads should be combined?

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 08 Sep 2013, 10:23

Finally, thanks who looked this up! Green Irish Tweed - interesting. How does it smell? I want to know. It´s Sunday, shops are closed, today I won´t. Smile
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 08 Sep 2013, 10:35

Carla97 wrote:Very clean? Goes without saying hygiene is A&O. But no aftershave, perfume?

@ Carla, bizarrely I was using all my senses, but the only thing I could smell was me, and I didn't smell so pretty:oops: 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 08 Sep 2013, 10:44

I understand wwhs. Maybe it´s not a strong scent. And what an earth were you wearing if it´s not "pretty" in a once in lifetime situation like that???? Good grief woman! Wink

Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 08 Sep 2013, 11:29

This beguiling blend of floral, green and woody notes has achieved cult status around the world, and is Creed’s best selling fragrance. Green

Verbena, Violet Leaves, Florentine Iris, Sandalwood and Ambergris are subtly orchestrated to create a fragrance that is virile, elegant and irresistibly charming.
Cool

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 08 Sep 2013, 12:04

bounce cheers OMG.... Ocean your back ! Very Happy

Last edited by what would he say on Sun 08 Sep 2013, 12:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more cheers)
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Sep 2013, 12:46

Carla97 wrote:Finally, thanks who looked this up! Green Irish Tweed - interesting. How does it smell? I want to know. It´s Sunday, shops are closed, today I won´t. Smile

I got a small sample bottle of Green Irish Tweed online last year.....just Google it as I can't remember where from now ?

It's quite light and pleasant but is one of those perfumes that stays in the
skin for some time.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Sep 2013, 12:51

Web site has stockists and it's sold on Amazon.co.uk...
Over £150.00 !

But I did get a vial sample online from somewhere
for around a tenner.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 08 Sep 2013, 14:43

what would he say wrote:bounce cheers OMG.... Ocean your back ! Very Happy
Not for long, halfy-baby!  I like to come...and go.  Wink 

Give hearts

Last edited by Ocean xxx on Sun 08 Sep 2013, 15:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Halfy-baby)

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 08 Sep 2013, 14:56

Wearing Irish Tweed alone doesn't give the same allure.
((This... "walk through the Irish countrywide" is a favorite of many celebrities. The fragrance is rich, fresh, sporty and unforgettable...))

Needs masculine pheromones to get the right effect. Combine body scent + frargance =  sex appeal.

Clooney sassafras. Very Happy 
Ocean's Breeze. Razz

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Sep 2013, 15:51

Yeah.... Melting !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 08 Sep 2013, 19:34

A man who smells good and kisses good and my imagination is halfway to his bedroom. Good thing my common sense fights hard for my wayward thoughts
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 08 Sep 2013, 19:44

Ocean xxx wrote:
what would he say wrote:bounce cheers OMG.... Ocean your back ! Very Happy
Not for long, halfy-baby!  I like to come...and go.  Wink 

Give hearts
Ocean

So good to see you....I had thought you left after Ms Keibler....

I am still here the same..... possibly worse Embarassed   

I missed you, your content was always interesting...as above...I agree with IM ....melting  I love you 

Hugs

Halfy
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 08 Sep 2013, 20:57

playfuldeb wrote:A man who smells good and kisses good and my imagination is halfway to his bedroom. Good thing my common sense fights hard for my wayward thoughts
No not that much to me. No.

But one time on a plain I smelled someone wearing Bvlgari pour homme, one smell I regognize, so I automatically sat by him smiling. I was really puzzled when steward, along with an ungry customer, came and say I should switch 18 A to 11 A where I belong according to tickets. What? I was disappointed, but I think the bvlgari gentleman was even more so (when I left). Laughing 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Sep 2013, 20:57

playfuldeb wrote:A man who smells good and kisses good and my imagination is halfway to his bedroom. Good thing my common sense fights hard for my wayward thoughts
I can join there     Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 08 Sep 2013, 23:36

WWHS, Rich & Comlpex flavor encapsulated,  huh? Laughing 

I left after Keibler officially "split"? You're funny!! jocolor Why would I, babe?
Good move! Freed!

Nah, I just come in waves...Wink 

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 09 Sep 2013, 00:54

Like the Tides and the Moon.....so lovely...X
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down