George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George's interview on Grazia magazine EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George's interview on Grazia magazine EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George's interview on Grazia magazine EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George's interview on Grazia magazine EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George's interview on Grazia magazine EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George's interview on Grazia magazine EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George's interview on Grazia magazine EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George's interview on Grazia magazine EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George's interview on Grazia magazine EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George's interview on Grazia magazine

+9
party animal - not!
melbert
it's me
NotAvailable
Joanna
silly girl
Mazy
Nicky80
lelacorb
13 posters

Go down

George's interview on Grazia magazine Empty George's interview on Grazia magazine

Post by lelacorb Fri 30 Aug 2013, 10:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The star of stars opened the Venice Film Festival and told us how he feels. Making us laugh, as always. But also soften with a special memory of Elisabetta Canalis.

GEORGE CLOONEY : " EFFORT THAT drunkenness TO MY AGE '
GRACE 36 2013 BY CARLO AND JULIAN Bizio CILLARIO
"I've been with too many women , I've tried too many drugs , I drank too much vodka and
been to too many parties to be able to accept only begin to imagine a day for political office . It's a miracle if I can still speak my mind with the cinema . "
These are the words of George Clooney, who skates so when asked if , given its increasingly frequent positions in the political and social , is in his future career other than the actor ( for that matter, to Ronald Reagan the jump from Hollywood to the White House was successful) . And it is also a way to avoid the inevitable irony and elegance with questions about his numerous and intermittent love affairs with different women , each of which , as you see in these pages , he also paid a phase more or less successful from the point of professional perspective .
Moreover Clooney, who opened with Gravity August 28th Venice Film Festival , has closed a love story not long before arriving in Laguna . The one with Stacey Keibler , the former wrestler and model to which it was tied after breaking up with Elisabetta Canalis .
And as always, at the end of his report, resurfaced the disparate voices from the usual on " girlfriends - cover " to those , not credible for the truth , a flirtation with Eva Longoria, known in Berlin last spring while he was filming his new film as director and performer , the Monuments Men, and her another project.
In short, they are two sides of the star two-time Oscar . On the one hand is proving to be a cause with political and humanitarian assistance in the sleeve, pro-Obama , proambiente and deeply involved in the issue of Darfur to let it stop even - briefly - for civil disobedience during a sit-in in front of the Sudanese Embassy in Washington DC last year.
Not only that: in a recent interview with British newspaper The Guardian , said to spend much of the gains that come from the advertising campaigns of Nespresso to finance a spy satellite , constantly focused on the border between North and South Sudan , with the order to keep an eye on the Sudanese dictator Omar al -Bashir , responsible for the atrocities in Darfur and convicted of war crimes by the Hague Tribunal.
But when it comes to women , Clooney seems to be more refractory to engage : "Too much , I know ... So better that I do not take you seriously. Never pretend to be something they are not . "
In Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity , for the first time co-starring his good friend Sandra Bullock. But his latest effort is The Monuments Men , directed and starred in recent months in Berlin.
George , there wants to talk to his latest work ?
Read the full interview on the issue of Grazia on newsstands this week.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George's interview on Grazia magazine Empty Re: George's interview on Grazia magazine

Post by Nicky80 Fri 30 Aug 2013, 12:39

Thanks Lelacorb. So the interview still will be puplished on a later stage? I hate to wait LOL

Hope you can post it when it comes out. Thanks.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George's interview on Grazia magazine Empty Re: George's interview on Grazia magazine

Post by Mazy Fri 30 Aug 2013, 14:07

Thanks Lelacarb for this article. I guess there is no way of getting that magazine in the US, I have a picture of George on an old cover of Grazia. It stuck in my mind because I liked the name. Thanks again appreciate it.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 30 Aug 2013, 14:38

I have the magazine with the full interview but I do not have the ability to publish scanned sorry.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 30 Aug 2013, 14:40

Thanks Lela I think they they publish the whole thing online after the mag has been out for awhile.....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 30 Aug 2013, 14:43

I hope so. Want to know. They also do an english version in the UK so maybe it will be published there too. If so would be great if someone can post it.

@Lelacorb can you tell us a bit about the interviw? Anything great he said which you can share?  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 30 Aug 2013, 15:41

Grazie magazine UK is available online. No interview yet but a couple of pictures of him at Venice FF.
So.....it's watch that space time !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George's interview on Grazia magazine Empty Italian story from A Magazine

Post by NotAvailable Mon 02 Sep 2013, 16:20

Can anyone knowing Italian translate this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am not sure how to copy this over. It seems to be an image of mag story. But thats why I asked if you know Italian and can translate what is pictured in the writing sections of the mag's story. Thanks for your translation if you can.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Sep 2013, 17:02

Nothing
Nothing new

Una minestra riscaldata

How can I say? Un bel minestrone di cose vecchie e nuove

Pretending a new interview they put up together many veggies
For the usual soup Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 02 Sep 2013, 18:20

Joanie's Clone wrote:Can anyone knowing Italian translate this?

I am not sure how to copy this over. It seems to be an image of mag story. But thats why I asked if you know Italian and can translate what is pictured in the writing sections of the mag's story. Thanks for your translation if you can.
summary, George speaks of Monument man in general then answer specific questions
Matt Damon wanted with it, yours looks an unbreakable bond?
When I make a film I like to feel at ease with the crew. On the set, I try to be myself and I hope that they are also the others and have fun. Matt is the star of the film and we left him to do the star even though he was often in a bad mood, almost always drunk or with a hangover ... (laughs)
Are you serious?
Judge for yourself ... But I must admit that it is always flawless on set, he never misses a beat even after a night to remember (laughs again)
Let's talk about Gravity?
Sandra and I are two astronauts stranded in orbit around the earth a shipwreck. It 'was a unique experience: a human drama that siconsuma in a space smaller than a kitchen.
You seem to have much fun to be a director?
I find it interesting and exciting times to be a painter and not the subject of the painting finished, I do not know what I mean. Under the direction realize my dream of being the commander of the vessel to Russell Crowe. As an actor you have an expiration date as the cans at the supermarket. As a result it is convenient to have something on which to rest your ass when you fall, as the director's chair.
Not tired of living at full throttle?
The engine is starting to show some signs of slowing down. I'd like to have new knees and a new liver. For example resent it terribly now, the next morning. of a bender with friends. I have to think three times before raising the elbow. After Syriana I had to undergo a series of surgeries in the neck and spine. Since then I have slowed down a lot. Maybe from the outside can not see much but I know it:
At his age comeriesce still manage the relationship with the media and the paparazzi?
My theory of screening is very simple: the paparazzi want me trascorressi the night with several actresses, famous and bellissime.Halle Berry one night, Salma Hayek another, Sofia Vergara and Jennifer Aniston those later. Then maybe I would like to take pictures while walking hand in hand with Leo DiCaprio or Bred Pitt. And, if this really happened, I'm sure people would buy the magazines and devour the photos but in the end if you do not ask you kidding themselves. Here, this is not lonatano from what I do for some time: do not comment and do not deny what is being said about me. I like to leave everyone with no doubt.
We can tear a memory of Elisabetta Canalis?
You know that I never speak of my ex, nor of my current relationships. But Elisabetta I want to say that anyone like her made ​​me laugh. In Italy all see it as Sex-symbol but instead I've known her funny side, funny, witty, and that's what attracted me a lot in her. Elizabeth would seem to have a special place in my heart.
It means in his catalog?
She is a sassy, you know?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Sep 2013, 18:51

Interesting. Agreed some rehashing, but a couple "new" insights?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 02 Sep 2013, 19:33

Thanks for the artical and translation. Interesting what he said about his health and Elizabetta. He started commend on his ex LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 02 Sep 2013, 20:18

Le frenchies posted the cover. Hope someone Italian can buy and scan it so we can read the interview. Or hopefully it will come online soon . Or it will always be a mistery LOL

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 02 Sep 2013, 20:29

Nicky80 wrote:Le frenchies posted the cover. Hope someone Italian can buy and scan it so we can read the interview. Or hopefully it will come online soon . Or it will always be a mistery LOL

The traslatio and sca is on the trea: italian story from the Grazia
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 02 Sep 2013, 20:39

Sorry don't know what you mean???    scratch
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Sep 2013, 21:08

Made up thing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 02 Sep 2013, 21:11

Shocked  What, so those comments are fake?
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Sep 2013, 21:11

Better merging the two threads
'A' was another mag
No more I guess scratch 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 02 Sep 2013, 22:11

Nicky80 wrote:Sorry don't know what you mean???    scratch
Sorry, google traslation has gone mad, I want tell you that the traslation of article is on the treat: story on the italian magazine
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 02 Sep 2013, 22:15

Nicky, if you go to Chic O Choc on Google you will find the article - just get the Google translate to do the rest.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Sep 2013, 04:31

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 03 Sep 2013, 05:47

Well thanks everyone. Katy, you can merge if you wish. Hug1 
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 03 Sep 2013, 06:07

Thanks Lelacorb for translation and posting the article, appreciate it and thanks Joanie's Clone for finding it
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 03 Sep 2013, 09:04

Ah thanks, I didn't know that the interview in Chic O Choc and Grazia are the same thing
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 03 Sep 2013, 09:10

Nothing much new in there. Why they always dig up the old pics and write the same stuff? Wink
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Sep 2013, 09:14

Bah..... Same soup
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 03 Sep 2013, 09:37

mmhh Well for me it was new that he talked about Elizabetta (if the interview is real). Or maybe I just missed it in the past.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Sep 2013, 10:57

Yep, Nicky, agree. Asked the same question myself on the Canalis thread.

I think I'm right in saying that Chic o Choc is a blog that takes stuff from loads of other outlets, including anything the personalities put out themselves e g Instagram, and you often find articles from publications like Chi magazine on there

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Sep 2013, 12:54

I still think there wasn't an interview
at all

Only putting together various infos
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 03 Sep 2013, 15:53

Grazia is a women's magazine of lifestyle and society and not of gossip as "CHI", "Visto" or "Novella2000", actual interviews and public in general does not invent scoop. In Venice George gave interviews to several Italian magazines as well as newspapers, on "Oggi" is one of his interview with Armando Gallo do not understand why the interview with Grazia should be false and I do not even look like a rehash of other because he speaks for the first time of his liver and his bad knees of Matt Damon and drunk to finish and I think that is why anyone would want to believe that it is false, Elizabetta's very affectionate. George and Elizabetta may not have seen and heard more from when you are left but if they are published false news intervene to defend the other. He has defended her when Elisabetta has been accused by the American press to send heated messages on George Stacy and she defended him when the Italian press published the news of his goodbye to Stacy saying that he is gay and is with women by contract. They probably will not see any more but why doubt that between them remained the esteem and respect?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Sep 2013, 18:54

Some mags said also she said not so kind things @ him

Maybe another un true article

But I guess the cover would have been a recent pic
Not one easily found online
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 03 Sep 2013, 19:41

True Lelacorb I heard it the first time too that he speaks about his liver and his bad knees and about Matt Damon being drunk....This interview showed really lot of new aspects. And than with the comment about Elizabetta ...

I would say if this interview is real he made really "open" comments.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Sep 2013, 19:51

I disagree
Sorry

Everyone can have its own idea Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 03 Sep 2013, 20:03

Of course. Different opinions are good.   Very Happy 

if this is fake we will know soon as the deny will probably follow soon  Razz 

But who knows, it was nice to read anyway   Wink
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Sep 2013, 20:10

He will not
As usual

Only when they say offensive things
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 03 Sep 2013, 21:29

Well it´s quite funny how they ask about old (not resent old) girlfriend. What can you expect him to say? He can´t say "Elisabetta who?" or " Don´t mention her name, I still get tears in my eyes".

Lovely and funny means nothing or it means you are a woman among other women and maybe you laughed at his jokes. That´s all. Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 03 Sep 2013, 21:45

Carla97 wrote:Well it´s quite funny how they ask about old (not resent old) girlfriend. What can you expect him to say? He can´t say "Elisabetta who?" or " Don´t mention her name, I still get tears in my eyes".

Lovely and funny means nothing or it means you are a woman among other women and maybe you laughed at his jokes. That´s all. Smile
Well, in all the interviews of the past George has always responded that he did not speak of his private life and responded with a "No comment." The cases may be three: 1, the interview is false 2nd 3rd Elizabeth George was drunk was an important story for him or .... I have no more ideas.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 03 Sep 2013, 23:01

I am going with what Lelacorb is saying, as reading around on this interview, MANY say these words about Elisabetta by George are FALSE. He never said them. I guess someone will have to challenge the writers at Grazia, but it won't be the first time something is totally fabricated. All this love for Lenny Kravitz by her was complete BS. There were also suggestions George was drunk on his own Tequila, messing with the minds of the writers. Elisabetta also mocked the balls lifting surgery of George as so much poppycock. They are almost practical toward each other in the ex- stage, and NOT passionate or affectionate at all.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 03 Sep 2013, 23:16

Personally, I think George has a soft spot in his heart for "all his Exes" that is why he can't find his one true love, he has no room left for the ONE..
As far as the article goes, he is just trying to tell all the lovely newbee's he likes funny Chicks!Razz Razz Razz Razz Surprised 

phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 03 Sep 2013, 23:20

Oops! And, that they better have taken some kind of Nursing classes!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 04 Sep 2013, 00:08

Ohh right
No more room
This is the answer!!!

Or at least funny and nursing

Lol
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down