George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell

+8
theminis
melbert
Carla97
Katiedot
Pari
Joanna
m4rose
party animal - not!
12 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell Empty Re: Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell

Post by party animal - not! Fri 16 Aug 2013, 19:44

Well, well. It would appear that Stacy's on Roberto Cavalli's boat off Ibiza with Naomi Campbell............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell Empty Re: Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell

Post by m4rose Fri 16 Aug 2013, 19:49

party animal - not! wrote:Well, well. It would appear that Stacy's on Roberto Cavalli's boat off Ibiza with Naomi Campbell............
I saw the article too but I found it interesting that all the comments about the article were about Naomi and none at the time even mentioned Stacy. Wonder if her star is starting it's slow descent.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 16 Aug 2013, 20:37

I wouldn't think that would bother her as
she's enjoying wonderful travel experiences.

I did at her age and I still enjoy the memories.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 16 Aug 2013, 22:01

Agree, Jo. Love to travel, can't wait for next trip.......permanently! Cavalli seems to host them all, doesn't he?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell Empty temp thread

Post by Pari Sat 17 Aug 2013, 05:19

m4rose wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:Well, well. It would appear that Stacy's on Roberto Cavalli's boat off Ibiza with Naomi Campbell............
I saw the article too but I found it interesting that all the comments about the article were about Naomi and none at the time even mentioned Stacy.  Wonder if her star is starting it's slow descent.
I saw them too... :)and wondered at pic2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Naomi's official height says 5 ft 9in (175cms)... while Stacy's states 5 ft 11in (180cms)... the difference in height from that picture says something different Question Exclamation
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell Empty Stacy Keibler on yacht with Roberto Cavalli and Naomi Campbell

Post by Katiedot Sat 17 Aug 2013, 05:31

This is just such a weird combination of guests that it makes my head explode.  How on earth did she end up here?  Isn't this Canalis territory?  Thanks to New Kid for the find.

After Stacy Keibler and George Clooney broke up, I wondered whether or not I'd ever write about her again. On her own, Keibler isn't a story. But Keibler isn't on her own anymore.

Check it out -- she's on holiday with Naomi Drama. It's the new power couple: supermodel and supergirlfriend, and they're both single. Naomi is single because her mega rich Russian boyfriend left her for a Chinese model who competed on her show. Click here for a refresher. Quick Naomi fun fact: I’m at a promo shoot today and the makeup artist gave us some great gossip about her – it’s common among makeup circles, especially for people who work the shows, that the show only starts when Naomi arrives. So if she’s there 3 hours late, everyone holds for 3 hours. If she’s there an hour early though, the show stars an hour earlier. Doesn’t matter if no one else is ready. The other models go down the runway barefaced. It’s Naomi time.

So anyway, Naomi isn’t dating and Stacy isn’t dating and Naomi only dates obscenely wealthy men and now they’re on a yacht together so it’s become a double team. Billionaires beware. And congratulations too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 17 Aug 2013, 05:50

A few more shots seeing as we don't have George news today:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Heartbreak holiday: New singletons Naomi Campbell and Stacy Keibler help each other heal on luxury Ibiza holiday
By SARAH BULL
PUBLISHED: 09:45 GMT, 16 August 2013

They're both recently single after high-profile splits. So Naomi Campbell and Stacy Keibler must have had a lot to talk about as they holidayed together on Roberto Cavalli's yacht in Ibiza this week. While Naomi split from billionaire beau Vladimir Doronin in June, Stacy and former beau George Clooney broke up last month.

Mismatched style: Naomi wore a white bikini top with polkadot frilled bottoms, teamed with a cowboy hat and sunglasses as she spent the day on designer Roberto Cavalli's yacht

But both girls put their heartbreak behind them and appeared in good spirits as they made the most of their break on the luxury vessel.

Naomi, 43, sported a white bikini top and spotted, frilled bikini bottoms as she stood on the deck. Displaying her truly incredible figure, Naomi looked in good spirits as she laughed and spent time with friends on the vessel.

Mismatched style: Naomi wore a white bikini top with polkadot frilled bottoms, teamed with a cowboy hat and sunglasses as she spent the day on designer Roberto Cavalli's yacht

Ever conscious of accessories, Naomi teamed her mismatched two-piece with a jewelled belly chain and cowboy hat, along with sunglasses.

Clearly determined to stay safe in the sunshine, Naomi had covered herself in SPF, giving her skin a silky sheen.

Meanwhile, Naomi had competition on the attention-grabbing front from Stacy, who showed off her figure in a revealing black monokini.

Stacy was seen wearing a pair of barely-there denim shorts over the swimsuit as she made her way up onto the deck, with her blonde hair tied back into a bun.

Both Naomi and Stacy looked slimmer than they have in recent months - suggesting they have both been on the heartbreak diet. According to reports, Naomi has been throwing herself into daily gym workouts in a bid to take her mind off her split from Vladimir, who she had been dating for five years. A source said: 'Naomi has thrown herself into exercise in the wake of her split. For the past two months, she's been in the gym more than five times a week.'

We all know the song, Itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini, and while Naomi Campbell's bikini may not be yellow, it's definitely itsy bitsy and polka dot!

Naomi has also reportedly been following a cleansing diet regime to rid her body of toxins.

The source added to Closer magazine: 'She's been doing the maple syrup cleanse around three times a year for the past seven years, which involves drinking a mix of water, maple syrup and cayenne pepper for around ten days at a time.
'She says she feels totally detoxed after doing it.'

Speaking prevously about the regime, which Beyoncé also famously followed to lose weight for her role in the movie Dreamgirls, Naomi said: 'I try to do this three times a year. The most I've ever done it for is 18 days. It's good just to clean out your body once in a while.'

Accessory queen: Naomi finished off her swimwear look by adding a bejewelled belly chain to her ensemble
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 17 Aug 2013, 09:06

Every time I see her pic, I get 5 wrinkles. Please, stop posting these!
What a beauty
one could remove 90% of her 'beauty' with a tissue. Shocked 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 17 Aug 2013, 11:55

Katiedot wrote:This is just such a weird combination of guests that it makes my head explode.  How on earth did she end up here?  
I think the answer to your question is "Naomi has also reportedly been following a cleansing diet regime to rid her body of toxins."
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 17 Aug 2013, 12:01

Well Carla maybe don't visit the Stacy thread and thereby avoid the wrinkles?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 17 Aug 2013, 12:58

Carla97 wrote:one could remove 90% of her 'beauty' with a tissue. Shocked 
Sadly one can't remove any of the ugliness in your post.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 17 Aug 2013, 15:25

Thank you TheMinis and Katie.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 17 Aug 2013, 16:11

Really, my post was ugly? Sad 

I don´t think wrinckles are ugly at all. I especially like them in man. But also woman can look good with them. Self confident, experience and all.

I really don´t know what niche she fills. Maybe she has a face for the radio... but you need a voice too. This wasn´t an interview, which is good, because even if she told them everything she knew it would only take like 10 maybe 5 seconds.

Do not like Ibiza myself. But I was in Juan-les-Pins early June this year. What you see there makes you wonder why an earth someone would want to photo shoot her in any purposes Smile
That´s all.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 17 Aug 2013, 17:36

melbert wrote:
Katiedot wrote:This is just such a weird combination of guests that it makes my head explode.  How on earth did she end up here?  
I  think the answer to your question is "Naomi has also reportedly been following a cleansing diet regime to rid her body of toxins."
I don't know how they got to meet but maybe it is all business maybe they will do a show together all about diet and cleansing or something????????

Or Naomi loves George too and and using SK to find out everything about George and than she looks for him and starts flirting with him and hope to date......Ok I know weird imagination    Shocked   but you never know

I like her Bikini. If I would have more boobs and less of a stomach I would love to wear that too. I should go to the gym tomorrow. It doesn't give me more boobs but at least less stomach   LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 17 Aug 2013, 17:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wow photoshopped eyes .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 17 Aug 2013, 18:02

Jo I like your avatar . George looks handsome without a lot of hair .Very Happy 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sat 17 Aug 2013, 18:39

Wow, Naomi has such a toned body!  Rock hard, perfectly proportioned, not too tall. And she's 43!
Her figure looks as hot as it did in George Michael's "Freedom" video & Michael Jackson's "In the Closet."

Such an inspiration to be fit like that, though I prefer just a little more feminine softness on me, personally. (Nor would I like to be that tall.  Anyway, people can't control height, unlike weight, though.)

Btw, I haven't seen one photo of the two women interacting.  SK looks like she's walking behind her.  That's it.  Perhaps they were both invited but didn't hang out.

Nice yacht!

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 21:43; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Dropped iPad.)
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sat 17 Aug 2013, 19:10

She looks bored, and not her usual smiling self. Like she has a lot on her mind.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 17 Aug 2013, 20:58

Maybe it's the light , the light , maybe she does not like the  light.

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down