George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

+20
Picachu
Katiedot
melbert
NOT-A-BOT
silly girl
haha
amaretti
theminis
LornaDoone
playfuldeb
Carla97
Dior
Vilma
Juliette Hardy
Joanna
Nicky80
it's me
Mazy
What Would He Say
24 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 3 Empty Re: 'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

Post by Nicky80 Wed 21 Aug 2013, 11:24

I can't see pics on instamgrams, don't know why Sad 

Anyway glad you booked Venice. I'm sure he is going there. He is still in Italy and it is comfirmed that Gravity is the opening (It was in one of the articals) so why he should not go. You will have a great time. Uh I can feel the excitment with you Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 3 Empty Re: 'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

Post by it's me Wed 21 Aug 2013, 11:29

Thanks for explanation baby and not worry
He will be there!! Why not? Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 21 Aug 2013, 17:11

Basically.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 21 Aug 2013, 17:53

It could be fun wwhs to be there at the opening
just to feel the atmosphere in the crowed ?

Anyway hope you have a good trip and keep your eye 
on your handbag !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Aug 2013, 21:51

Right!! Let's hope for a good weather too!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 21 Aug 2013, 21:59

OO boy yes. Nothing worse to look pretty for George doing hair and make up and than the water destroys your beauty LOL. Just in case wear water proof Mascara hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Aug 2013, 22:10

Right
And not forget a nice umbrella Very Happy
Or a laaaaarge hat Razz 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 21 Aug 2013, 22:19

But a water proof hat otherwise you have a sponge on your head hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Aug 2013, 22:56

Hehehe you are right!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 21 Aug 2013, 23:18

Nicky80 wrote:I can't see pics on instamgrams, don't know why     Sad 

Anyway glad you booked Venice. I'm sure he is going there. He is still in Italy and it is comfirmed that Gravity is the opening (It was in one of the articals) so why he should not go. You will have a great time. Uh I can feel the excitment with you    Very Happy   

Hi Nicky...here is another link....I've practised .....but it's very random.  I do like instagram, I just need a bit more practise.....link....just don't expect too much - until next week- WE HOPE...Very Happy 

http://instagram.com/p/dSo5hEIYHA/

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WE CAN POST AN INSTAGRAM DIRECTLY TO COH....LIKE YOUTUBE ???
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Aug 2013, 23:30

What hat is that?
Intriguing...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 21 Aug 2013, 23:37

It doesn't have a name....but it's about number 168...not counting school hats.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Aug 2013, 00:02

1 6 8

Mmm
Tells me nothing

Last edited by it's me on Thu 22 Aug 2013, 00:22; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 Aug 2013, 00:11

what would he say wrote:It doesn't have a name....but it's about number 168...not counting school hats.....
Nooooo......you don't have 168 hats do you ?    Really ?

Ah.....you run a hat rental agency Thumbs up!    Good one !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 22 Aug 2013, 00:36

To be totally honest Joanna......probably .......ssh... more....Embarassed 

(a lot have gone to hat heaven)
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Aug 2013, 09:24

Oh my! I finally understood
You have more than 150 hats!!! Incredible! Shocked 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 Aug 2013, 11:07

what would he say wrote:To be totally honest Joanna......probably .......ssh... more....Embarassed 

Sorry for your losses.
Can you describe what happens at a Hat Funeral ?

Do you listen to a rendition of the Mexican Hat Dance ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 22 Aug 2013, 11:07

@WWHS - interesting variety of photos.
More hats, please. Very Happy 
Your signature photos:brim of hat & scenery.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 22 Aug 2013, 13:17

..........Strangest thing, I think most ppl who wear hats are pretentious attention seekers.

Or is it that pretentious attention seekers are easier to spot under a hat ?

Now there's a thought.....Suspect 

What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Aug 2013, 13:19

LOOOL your last comment of the cat pic Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 22 Aug 2013, 13:30

Joanna wrote:
what would he say wrote:To be totally honest Joanna......probably .......ssh... more....Embarassed 

Sorry for your losses.
Can you describe what happens at a Hat Funeral ?

Do you listen to a rendition of the Mexican Hat Dance ?
It's a sad and undignified affair....and varied.

a lot go "under the BOTTOM"  bang squish.....

Left to bury themselves by drunken owners.....

As previously posted used as sick bags....chamber pots....wash basins... drinking vessels(drunken owners AGAIN)...ice bucket.

Separation from untidy owner, is almost always terminal.

AND A LUCKY FEW GET A PROPER BURIAL, ON THE HEADS OF THERE OWNERS.....X

Last edited by what would he say on Thu 22 Aug 2013, 13:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gr)
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 22 Aug 2013, 14:26

The Bag Hat......

this is just a practice....

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 3 Bag_ha13
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Aug 2013, 14:58

Mmmm
Tell me this is not a 'real' hat...

Despite the huge glamour pic
It seems impossible to wear...

Or am I wrong?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 22 Aug 2013, 15:53

it's me wrote:LOOOL your last comment of the cat pic Very Happy

@IM....The hat I really don't know....it is just something I found...

The cat I still haven't caught "in the act" with a fish in his paw or slithering down his throat....I've seen it, just not this week.....and my instagram is only for Venice.....Because I think it could become addictive....sort of thing I enjoy, but makes me uncomfortable.......wrong generation ....Rolling Eyes 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:01

Joy
Plus trouble

Isn't always like that?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:11

When I was shooting red carpets, there was a photographer who wore a hat that had a sign on top saying "look at me". Whatever it takes to get the attention of a celeb for that money shot . . . !
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:36

Beware
In Venice they are also into tux

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:48

playfuldeb wrote:When I was shooting red carpets, there was a photographer who wore a hat that had a sign on top saying "look at me". Whatever it takes to get the attention of a celeb for that money shot . . . !
OMG how funny is that  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 24 Aug 2013, 14:12

@ It's me, @Juliette ( I think you have been, so might know the answer) BUT anyone please!!

Hi, the ticket guy I spoke to in Venice was talking rubbish!
Planning my trip today I came across Venice Film Festival site...and guess what they sell tickets online YaYa!!!

1) Will they show Gravity at only one cinema...in other words, am I going to have to dash about a bit....? Outside one cinema - inside another...?

2) When I was just going outside I was rocking-up in jeans...is there a dress code...or will jeans be OK for the masses....?

This is what it says on ticket;
Gravity 3D
PalaBiennale Venezia
28/08/2013     20.00

Ala, God, and the whole shebang are very GOOD to me today.........Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 24 Aug 2013, 16:19

Oooo....go for it all wwhs......you don't want to be sitting in the home for the elderly at 100 years old with regrets that you never went ! Lol

Good luck Thumbs up! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 24 Aug 2013, 16:56

Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 24 Aug 2013, 19:02

To #1 Yes
Your ticket is for another cinema
They say Palazzo del Cinema tickets are on invitation only

You need to locate it, but I guess you only need to go after the flow

After he went into the hall
Disappearing....

Better to control vaporetto last trip
To get back to the hotel
(If you need a vaporetto to get there
Or maybe will you ask for a taxi?)

No dress code at all
You can see in all pics you can find

Bacio!

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 24 Aug 2013, 20:13

@ It's me....Thank you - you are ALWAYS so helpful...I'm going to have a busy night...but really enjoyable..Very Happy Very Happy 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 24 Aug 2013, 20:25

It will be fantastic cheers 
I'm sure! Thumbs up! 

Don't forget about us, we want EVERY LITTLE DETAILS Yahooooo 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 24 Aug 2013, 20:47

Yes every little detail......Twisted Evil 

Hope you get your moment and see George. Don't be shy. Live the moment and you will never forget it I love you 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 24 Aug 2013, 20:51

Great advice Thumbs up! 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 24 Aug 2013, 21:23

I am shy by nature, so I won't be jumping the barrier, wish I was a lot braver...but I'm just not:( 

I think I am so lucky to have the time and opportunity to be able to go....and now see the movie as well...I must have done something good in a past life Rolling Eyes 

I certainly won't forget you...I will instagram pictures as soon as I take them....I just can't put them here on COH.
I am still hoping ONE OF YOU will offer to keep an eye on my "specially set up instagram" on the night.....from about 6 to 7ish Italian time.

Remember, I would never have gone without all of your encouragement ...it really means the world to me....

An adventure, AT LAST !!! Shocked
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 24 Aug 2013, 21:27

Yay!!!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 24 Aug 2013, 21:30

I can't see any pics on Instagram. But I'm sure someone else will.

Look forward fo your update.

Enjoy the adventure Hug1
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 25 Aug 2013, 01:11

Please excuse my confusion.
It's getting late and I need my bed !

Is this the link to your Instagram postings WWHS ?
And will you be posting any Venice pictures here on your Trip of a Lifetime ?

http://instagram.com/onegoodshot
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 25 Aug 2013, 01:13

Yes that's the link Joanna
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 25 Aug 2013, 03:38

wwhs says "I am shy by nature, so I won't be jumping the barrier, wish I was a lot braver...but I'm just not:( "

just have a few shots of tequila in your car before you walk over to the barriers
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 25 Aug 2013, 06:13

Tequila. Because no great story starts by drinking water.

Think about that wwhs. Wink
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 25 Aug 2013, 10:09

With a shot of tequila in my veins I not only will jumping the barrier
I will jump on him arms too !! Razz Drink  drunken 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 25 Aug 2013, 11:08

theminis wrote:Yes that's the link Joanna

Thanks theminis Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 25 Aug 2013, 11:19

it's me wrote:With a shot of tequila in my veins I not only will jumping the barrier
I will jump on him arms too !! Razz:frunk1:  drunken 
Yep agree me too. Playfuldep gives us a naughty Idea    LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 25 Aug 2013, 13:16

playfuldeb wrote:wwhs says "I am shy by nature, so I won't be jumping the barrier, wish I was a lot braver...but I'm just not:( "

just have a few shots of tequila in your car before you walk over to the barriers

Well Deb, I only booked everything yesterday ! and the deciding factor booking my hotel was trip adviser....where the reviews said Hotel only so so, on Grand canal.....but 3 minutes away from co-op where they sell Prosecco for 4€ a bottle and same btl in Hotel costs 49€

Unless Mr Clooney is doing a price match at the co-op......I'm a Prosecco girl...when in Rome as they say...
(or Venice)Drunk 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 25 Aug 2013, 13:31

I think seeing GC will a bonus---either way you will have a wonderful time....I love Prosecco! Raise a glass for us!

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 25 Aug 2013, 13:37

Joanna wrote:Please excuse my confusion.
It's getting late and I need my bed !

Is this the link to your Instagram postings WWHS ?
And will you be posting any Venice pictures here on your Trip of a Lifetime ?

http://instagram.com/onegoodshot
Joanna, Joanna, will you be my "co-pilot"! I am planning on taking pics of Venice generally with a George focus (wait and see) but on Wednesday evening I will take some outside, before he arrives and hopefully 2 or 3 of His Nibbs and any other interesting ppl (GF? Gio? Gio's GF?).
Anything of interest to COH....

I can instagram as I take them...sorta almost live....but I need someone to keep an eye on my instagram and post on COH ...The easiest way to post is right click and save to you computer and upload from there.

Pleeeze pleeeze say you will do it ....nailbiting 

I won't take too many on the night....I kinda want to "enjoy the moment".
 BUT I maybe at the back and see NOTHING pityviolin
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 25 Aug 2013, 13:52

silly girl wrote:I think seeing GC will a bonus---either way you will have a wonderful time....I love Prosecco!  Raise a glass for us!  

I most certainly will, to all of you who have inspired this trip....it has gone, so far, like clockwork, I was even able to use my airmiles for ticket....ya more money for Prosecco!!!flower
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next