George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Gold Diggers - Good or Bad? What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Gold Diggers - Good or Bad? What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Gold Diggers - Good or Bad? What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Gold Diggers - Good or Bad? What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Gold Diggers - Good or Bad? What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Gold Diggers - Good or Bad? What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Gold Diggers - Good or Bad? What do you think? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Gold Diggers - Good or Bad? What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Gold Diggers - Good or Bad? What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Gold Diggers - Good or Bad? What do you think?

+12
blubelle
Katiedot
silly girl
Pari
amaretti
theminis
Nicky80
Carla97
LornaDoone
Juliette Hardy
Joanna
it's me
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gold Diggers - Good or Bad? What do you think? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gold Diggers - Good or Bad? What do you think?

Post by Katiedot Fri 16 Aug 2013, 05:57

mosaic wrote:
     theminis wrote:Nope sorry I wouldn't exclusively choose rich, I'd choose capable above those choices, so if I stop sitting on the fence for a minute here, well I would not pick rich.  

Katiedot wrote: Yep, but you don't have to choose between those qualities. He can be capable AND rich. Or capable AND poor.
I would want to know the *why*...
It's not relevant. The question says that the guy is perfect in every way. The only choice you would make is whether he's perfect and rich or perfect and poor.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gold Diggers - Good or Bad? What do you think? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gold Diggers - Good or Bad? What do you think?

Post by Carla97 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 07:28

playfuldeb wrote:Interesting article, and the comments are too.

But turn it around. I have dated guys who once they secured the relationship, used me to pay their debts, support them once they moved in, and so on. And I am not wealthy by any means. But I have a way to survive, and it attracts the wrong men. So, I am just not dating right now till I figure out my "glitch" !!
But there are men who think just like the girl in this article.
Agree. There are men who think like that.
Good to take a break and figure out your glitch.
I´ve been doing it for quite some time now
And finally I know exactly what I want and need.
Sailor or better yet fisherman
good looks and ability to write must (doesn´t matter what language, I can translate or learn a new one)
so he can write longing love letters, messages etc while away (only to me hopefully)
and he will be away
home for few weeks off for 6 months and so on
Perfect!

Boy I ´m glad I got this figured out. Fish me luck with my wisherman Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 07:32

Uups, I know this is a bit early, but
can I change Carla97 to Fisherman´s Wife? sunny 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 16 Aug 2013, 07:34

Or Mrs. Cook?
Smile 
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 08:04

Oh, you already have someone particular in mind?
Cook sounds like a good last name, starting with C, so I´m CC, kind of like BB. Smile

But I was looking
Genova, La Spezia, still googling harbours and ports as to where to go next. The Matrix

I´m not gold digger - maybe little fish digger...

Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 16 Aug 2013, 08:07

I'm only digging for love...
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 16 Aug 2013, 08:19

I love you Very Happy 

And with a more than you rich the prenup is really good
We in Italy have a legal rule that keep separation from each possession
It's the same
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 08:24

Thanks for the prenup reminder. I´ll have my fisherman with lawyers in a round table. We´ll sign romantic agreement between us. It spells out how exactly fish will be distributed in the (hopefully not obvious)case of a divorce. Smile

Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 16 Aug 2013, 09:37

There is a price you pay for love....

Garth Brooks had a song that went...
Somethings are better left to chance.....
I could have missed the pain, but then I would have had to miss the dance'

Like everything in life, you take a chance. " If it's for you it won't go past you"

So maybe Goldiggers are meant to be, you just have to spot them and then either decide to love them OR hate them.
If you decide "oh to hell I'm gonna love this person"  because you know what you are getting into then you protect, protect, protect.

Tip of the day...
My Bank Managers is a Golddigger, I hate him....but at least I know it..he's a smarm pot....when I am called into the Bank I play Kanya "Golddigger" really loud so that I have attitude (no figures, but bags of attitude).....it works for me.....

I'm going to post Garth on music thread.........xxx
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 16 Aug 2013, 10:06

Sounds fishy to me Carla !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 12:18

Does it?
This happened today.

I was little bored here in a sunchair, nothing much happening workwise. I really like the idea of fisherman. Then I remembered the sailor I know with own boat. I didn´t have his number on my phone, but thought about the year when I last saw him and I had it in that year´s calendar.

I sent him SMS to ask where he was and suggestions for seaside destinations without my name on it. He replied Ciao, in Sardinia, coming here? I asked, any fishermen there? He replied he can fish, he is in his boat, and the name is "two xxx" xxx was your sign in chinese horoscope? He was right it is my sign. Then he texted that I should let him know as soon as possible when I am coming, so he can send his wife home before. Then he texted the best ways to get there. And I texted that I´m not coming, he misunderstood me, he should delete our conversation. He texted back, no need to he has saved my number as work related and not under my name but as well-known candy factory.

Good then, Ciao!

This is what you get when you text a man. Never ever do that!
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 16 Aug 2013, 13:58

Lol Lol Lol....oh Carla.....Lol

I was making a joke before above .
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 16 Aug 2013, 18:14

So funny... was thinking... Fisherman + fish-digging + boat = Mrs. Fisherman ... all in India Thumbs up! 

Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 16 Aug 2013, 18:17

... ... WHY do some men WANT "gold-diggers" anyways??  ... Don't so many GO AFTER "gold-diggers"?? ... Isn't "gold-digger" status-symbol today?? Smile

king queen
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2