George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine

+3
theminis
fluffy
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine Empty Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Aug 2013, 13:00

Whoa! Can we say photoshop?  Thanks Henway for this find.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is with our greatest pleasure to announce that Stacy Keibler is our cover story for the Fall 2013 issue of Line, which will be available online August 26th.  A special thanks to the creative geniuses that came together to produce our stunning editorial of Stacy like you’ve never seen her before – captured by photographer Steve Erle, with makeup by Francesca Tolot, David Babaii for hair, and styling by Brad Goreski.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine Empty Re: Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine

Post by fluffy Fri 02 Aug 2013, 14:04

Here starts the slippery slope of "revealing" photo shoots, she'll be back to a gold bum soon!!! Errrr 
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine Empty Re: Stacy Keibler on the cover of Line magazine

Post by theminis Fri 02 Aug 2013, 14:06

Love it even with the photoshop - wish I had a photoshop room I could walk into before I left the house every day LOL -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by MyG Fri 02 Aug 2013, 14:32

Gorgeous photograph!
I wouldn't object to having a photo shoot like that. Wow! By the way it was done months ago- no worries of golden under pants or lack of clothing. That wouldn't fit her current image.
MyG
MyG
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Aug 2013, 18:14

theminis wrote:Love it even with the photoshop - wish I had a photoshop room I could walk into before I left the house every day LOL -
True, I could do with that too, sigh.

But I'm really against photoshop in magazines. This isn't specific to Stacy because I see it getting worse and weirder as time goes by. Before, they just used to airbrush the skin and whiten the eye whites, nowadays they remake the entire body. I wonder why the bother getting people to pose at all if they're just going to change everything that made that model look human in the first place.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 Aug 2013, 22:07

So true. Through photoshop they make those people look so perfect that most normal women don't feel pretty or confident anymore. Women try be like women on cover or in magazines but those once are not real so nobody will ever match this kind of beauty. It is out of the norm.

But nobody wants to realise and the cosmetic industry is earning big time while women buy all sort of things to match that beauty. I'm one of those crazy cosmetic buyers. LOL Oh well.....
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 Aug 2013, 22:10

theminis wrote:Love it even with the photoshop - wish I had a photoshop room I could walk into before I left the house every day LOL -

Very funny quote. Had to laugh. I want a room like this too Razz 

To be honest I nearly didn't recognised SK. I was like WOW, WHAT..AH.

That makes me think how would I look like photoshoped???? Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 03 Aug 2013, 01:34

I don't get why they feel the need to photoshop anyone who is already very attractive, or anyone at all - I mean whiten the teeth or something if you have too. What are the magazines saying, that even very attractive people are still not perfect enough to grace the cover?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 03 Aug 2013, 05:12

Yep, with you on that.  People don't even look human anymore.  Body parts look like they're made of plastic and faces like they're made of porcelain.  I find it really, really disturbing.

No wonder women are so fucked in the head about body image. I mean, it's one thing growing up in the 90s feeling bad about yourself because you didn't look like Cindy Crawford in a bikini after Herb Ritts and the Vogue airbrushing team have had their way with her, but freakish though she may have been, at least she was human. Nowadays even someone as beautiful as Cindy Crawford can't look like a cover girl because she's human and they just aren't any more.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 03 Aug 2013, 06:26

Very true - most of the covers I have seen lately are very disturbing, I still remember one of Elle McPhersons first cover, no airbrushing whatsoever, and she was stunning, imagine what they would do to her image now if they put her on a cover?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 03 Aug 2013, 23:00

Well if someone could photoshop her eyebrows on my face I'd like that. And the eye makeup would be nice to be able to do - I'm stuck in a rut and would love a professional to give me a consultation on how to apply makeup correctly. But I guess the point is to sell magazines and as long as "we" the consumer keep buying them they'll keep photoshopping.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Aug 2013, 05:10

She's added the pictures from the magazine to her site (they don't seem to enlarge very well):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiileigh Thu 29 Aug 2013, 05:35

gorg.
kaiileigh
kaiileigh
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down