George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return

+4
Lighterside
Picachu
party animal - not!
isogotit
8 posters

Go down

George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return Empty George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return

Post by isogotit Wed 24 Jul 2013, 15:01

Saw this article today, but don't know how true it is, after all it is the internet.

"London, July 24 (ANI): George Clooney's wrestler ex is getting over their split last month by getting back in the ring.
Stacy Keibler looks set to return to WWE post break up, as the company's flagship TV shows, Raw and Smackdown, are interested in acquiring her services.
The WWE bosses intend to team her with wrestler Daniel Bryan, who has a beard similar to the one George Clooney sported in the movie 'Syriana'.
A source revealed that Keibler was one of WWE's most loved divas and her relationship with Clooney added to her fame. She is considering lots of offers from WWE to capitalise on her name, the Sun reported.
They're convinced that her return would attract hundreds of thousands of viewers.
Keibler was last seen in a WWE ring in 2006."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return Empty Re: George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return

Post by party animal - not! Wed 24 Jul 2013, 17:06

Don't see this happening. Can't see why on earth she'd want go 'backwards' in her career after so many years........unless it involved gold bars.....even then I doubt it, definitely not part of an 'evolving' strategy

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return Empty Re: George Clooney's ex Stacy set for WWE return

Post by Picachu Wed 24 Jul 2013, 18:00

is she not to old to do this now
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 24 Jul 2013, 20:38

I agree with you PAN...this would make no sense whatsoever for her, after working so hard to put that chapter in her career behind her. That's her past, not her future and it's ridiculous that this silly story is out there.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 24 Jul 2013, 21:17

Lighterside wrote:I agree with you PAN...this would make no sense whatsoever for her, after working so hard to put that chapter in her career behind her.  That's her past, not her future and it's ridiculous that this silly story is out there.  

I also agree and I hope she doesn't do it. What could she have a year or two and bring all that past back up again.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnya2k12 Mon 29 Jul 2013, 07:41

You can put those rumors to bed...they were false and Stacy ain't returning to WWE, ever.

johnnya2k12
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 29 Jul 2013, 07:46

Didn't think so, that would be such a backward step though lucrative no doubt.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 29 Jul 2013, 08:54

Maybe she'll be a host or something on the show rather than actually wrestling?

It doesn't make a great deal of sense to me either, but a regular paying job that keeps her in the public eye is a good thing if she can't find anything better IMO.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down