George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy launches a new personal website  - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy launches a new personal website  - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy launches a new personal website  - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy launches a new personal website  - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy launches a new personal website  - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy launches a new personal website  - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy launches a new personal website  - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy launches a new personal website  - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy launches a new personal website  - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy launches a new personal website

+23
silly girl
m4rose
Nicky80
ktsue2002
playfuldeb
Lakin460
mosaic
sparkie
Dior
LornaDoone
Carla97
premiere
isogotit
very vera
fava
pandabear
party animal - not!
Mazy
Juliette Hardy
GiGi
What Would He Say
theminis
watching
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stacy launches a new personal website  - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy launches a new personal website

Post by GiGi Fri 19 Jul 2013, 19:59

LornaDoone wrote:I think Stacy has been working on moving past her past.  She probably saw this stint with George as an opportunity to do just that.

In the last two years, I don't think she has posed in any wrestling costumes or scanty lingerie.  At least I don't remember seeing any.

So for me, now that her past doesn't potentially taint George's humanitarian work cause she's not going to show up at an event like the Nespresso/Sudan event and she's not going to be introduced to the Dalai Lama and she's not going to be sitting behind him at any UN Conference while he speaks about the need to help the people of Sudan, then I say let her keep reinventing herself and I wish her good luck.

She's now the past.  And as soon as George is with any new gal she will not be of any interest to discuss here - at least I hope not!
Well, hot damn. Whether you wrestle in your underpants or run around in a rubber nipple suit, you could well be on the road to enlightenment and champion noble causes. I've got my weekend planned. Lightsabre fight 
To quote another superhero "With great powers, comes great responsibility."
Here's hoping we all do our part. Drink 3
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Stacy launches a new personal website  - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy launches a new personal website

Post by LornaDoone Fri 19 Jul 2013, 20:10

HA - forgot about the nipple suit!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 24 Jul 2013, 05:40

Is this photo taken in Georges kitchen?  Curious minds (mine) want to know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 24 Jul 2013, 05:43

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 24 Jul 2013, 12:25

theminis wrote:Is this photo taken in Georges kitchen?  Curious minds (mine) want to know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reminds me of his kitchen, he has those glass fronts to the cabinets, but not sure if that's it.

I do like that kitchen and the photograph.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 24 Jul 2013, 12:41

Yeah it seems similar, like the taps for instance, well one way to find out, back in a minute (don't know why I didn't think of it earlier)

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 24 Jul 2013, 12:48

I looked back at the video when posting the thread. Definitely George's place. Kitchen equipment placement and the tap hardware on the bench was the big giveaway for me. I also think one of the skin care shots was taken in his back yard with the pool in the background.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 24 Jul 2013, 12:55

Yeah for me I remembered those taps mainly but wasn't sure as it was so bright compared to other photos Ive seen -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 24 Jul 2013, 13:02

theminis wrote:Yeah for me I remembered those taps mainly but wasn't sure as it was so bright compared to other photos Ive seen -

They probably set up those bright lights to make it look like it was really sunny outside. The lighting is very white as opposed to a more yellow look for real sunlight.

At least that's my armchair analysis of what sunlight looks like.

Reminds me of that Giada show's lighting. If you've ever seen her cooking show, the light around her is very white.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:14

I don't think it's George's kitchen (unless it's been redone recently!). The island does not have butcher block counters (they are shiny on Stacy's website). The subway tile in the back splash is much smaller. There is a wall oven instead of an oven under the range. The counters are carrara marble--not the gray of George's kitchen, knobs on upper cabinets are different, etc.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 06 Aug 2013, 01:38

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 06 Aug 2013, 19:32

George's kitchen, which might possibly be bigger than my entire apartment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />" />" />" />
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 06 Aug 2013, 19:43

Nice kitchen. And white set of dishes - like I do! Smile

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 06 Aug 2013, 19:48

Two possibilities. Studio kitchen. Or the Kitchen at His Nibs' place that he and his ladyfriend had reportedly had redone.....

Or somewhere else........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 06 Aug 2013, 19:52

Article said that the images I posted above were from his Studio City home
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 06 Aug 2013, 20:37

Yeah I don't think he would set up a fake kitchen sell it at his own kitchen in an interview. He could have done the interview in a differfent place with no problems. I think too it is his kitchen and his house we saw part of it.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 06 Aug 2013, 20:38

Carla97 wrote:Nice kitchen. And white set of dishes - like I do! Smile

Very Happy  and so many lemons  Shocked
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 06 Aug 2013, 22:51

I know I will get crap for saying this, and to be honest I don't really care what Stacy does or doesn't do; however, I just feel like it isn't right of her to be using a photo of George's house on HER website since they are no longer together if it is GC's kitchen. GC may have given her permission but it just seems wrong or weird somehow. Okay I am ready for the firestorm of oh m4rose you couldn't be more wrong. Ready? GO! Neutral 
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 06 Aug 2013, 23:16

I agree m4rose but if it is his kitchen then he had to agree to it although I do recall the photo shoot which she tweeted about and saw some photos and it was at a random house/studio....maybe it is a coincidence or she wanted to make it seem like it was his house. Many of the items I have seen in stores and are easy to replicate. Of course it is a moot point at this juncture...

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 06 Aug 2013, 23:31

It's not the same kitchen. If you look at the placement of his sink on the island it's at the end.

In the picture on Stacy's site the sink is closer to the middle of an island and there are wall ovens behind her.

Perhaps it was a set to be made to look similar but not the same. I like the picture though. Guess cause I like a lot of light in a kitchen.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by MyG Wed 07 Aug 2013, 00:13

party animal - not! wrote:Two possibilities. Studio kitchen. Or the Kitchen at His Nibs'  place that he and his ladyfriend had reportedly had redone.....

Or somewhere else........

I thought George's kitchen was redone with Stacy. I imagine George was aware of Stacy's web site development. Obviously something changed in their relationship but why should Stacy have to reshoot? It's not like she is jumping up and down shouting that's George's kitchen. It's a beautiful kitchen and photo. Maybe just maybe George thought he was helping Stacy out with her new endeavor.That sounds like a real, healthy, thoughtful relationship of two loving adults. I like that...Love5
MyG
MyG
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 07 Aug 2013, 02:21

Does anyone know what the kitchen looks like in the guest house? They could have used that for pictures.

@m4rose
I just feel like it isn't right of her to be using a photo of George's house on HER website since they are no longer together

I agree with you.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 07 Aug 2013, 03:13

faucet is different in "her" kitchen.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 Aug 2013, 03:17

Mazy wrote:Does anyone know what the kitchen looks like in the guest house? They could have used that for pictures.
Unless it's changed, we saw it in the video when Oprah Winfrey and Julia Roberts came round to his place some years ago. The video's on this site.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 07 Aug 2013, 03:38

It's more like a galley kitchen, not at all like the Stacy kitchen picture nor the George pictures of the kitchen.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly willy Wed 07 Aug 2013, 14:34

During the first bout of breakup rumors, I read they were redoing 'their' kitchen (at his place) and that she was living with him. So perhaps they brightened up the kitchen.

Or it's her own - guess she had to find a new home over the past few months and she has money so she could easily afford a gorgeous kitchen like the one in the pics.

Who cares of she uses it on her personal website - especially if she was living there 24-7 for a year or so.

Her hair looks pretty, by the way.

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 07 Aug 2013, 15:17

Even if he and Stacy had redone his kitchen (which I doubt, because it hasn't been that long since Rande redid it), I doubt they moved all the plumbing or installed wall ovens to replace professional grade ovens. It is not his kitchen IMO.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 21:04

I don´t care about the kitchens. But now I´m a bit confused should I expect to Jesus to come and marry me or Buddha? Who to follow so to speak... Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 13 Aug 2013, 00:04

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 15 Aug 2013, 09:18

And now there's this:

Which links to this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A PRESENT MOMENT EXPERIENCE

August 14, 2013

Most of us are probably quite aware of Eckhart Tolle and "The New Earth," from when Oprah introduced him to us several years ago. His fundamental wisdom and healing has been a gift, inspiring a new wave of positivity and enrichment throughout our world. It's been fascinating information for all of us to receive.

I have always been on a soul-searching mission, but especially over these past two years. While my body has been healing and getting stronger, my mind has also become clearer, which has made it much easier for me to connect with my inner-self.

I have always had a strong desire to "be present in the moment;" learning how to get there, however, has not been an easy feat.

As I'm sure you can relate, with a hectic lifestyle there can be so much noise, concern and thought that distracts us from what is taking place in the here and now. While we aren't consciously permitting that noise and concern into our lives, we are actually and entirely permitting it into our lives. It's a choice and this has been a very big message for me to ponder. I choose to stop the noise, but how do I do it successfully?

This brings me to a personal experience I'd like to share with you:

I was visiting my Goddaughter one afternoon and it was a beautiful day. She had just woken from her nap and of course I came into the house very excited to see her.
Gift in tow, I knelt down, asked for a hug and waited with my giant arms ready to receive. Smile

Instead of walking into my arms (or caring about the gift I had for her), she took my hand and brought me outside to her backyard. We walked past all of her toys and ventured to the garden area where the birds were chirping and the flowers were growing. I asked her what she wanted to show me and there she stood pointing up at the trees, occasionally saying one of the few words that she knew at the time - "birds."

What I thought would be a very brief moment together actually turned into 10 minutes of us staying in the same spot watching the birds, butterflies, bees, trees, and flowers. In those 10 minutes, my heart calmed, my body rested and my face was adorned with a perma-smile.

My Goddaughter wasn't even two at the time and yet already seemed to possess so much wisdom. Nothing else mattered for those moments than being with her and watching everything through her pure and excited eyes. We were mesmerized by the colors of the flowers, the melodic sounds the birds created, and the majestic breeze blowing through our hair. I felt so present in the presence that she provided for me, and it's a time I always go back to when I lose myself for a minute.

Sometimes the greatest teachers are those who we least expect and the greatest lessons are the ones we never saw coming!

The moral of this story for me is:
Staying connected with who we are, while appreciating the beauty that surrounds us can be really difficult in our ever-changing world.

Therefore, we should take time each day to sit in quiet and relish in the simple yet magnificent wonders; they're everywhere and it's our own personal responsibility to absorb and appreciate them. If we do this, it can change our outlook and truly lift our hearts and this is a gift we can silently give to one another without even being consciously aware of it ourselves.

Thank you, M - I love you.
xo
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 15 Aug 2013, 20:33

I agree about this image possibly being from the guesthouse. Just because George stops dating someone doesnt mean he never speaks to them or doesnt remain friends with that person. So he could have lent his guesthouse kitchen for her images. Where ever it was shot at, it's a pretty picture and I hope she does well in her new endeavors.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 16 Aug 2013, 01:25

It's not the guesthouse either.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2