George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler

+53
Juliette Hardy
johnnya2k12
What Would He Say
Nicky80
GiGi
silly willy
iamnoone
noname
playfuldeb
annemarie
isogotit
madsky
amaretti
pandabear
lelacorb
Mazy
Dior
Natascha
MM
Henway
very vera
Best in Category
theminis
OofOof
Atalante
Lighterside
Joanna
Maggy
NotAvailable
Way2Old4Dis
it's me
party animal - not!
EEOsandy
LornaDoone
melbert
lovelylois
watching
Clooneygirl
Aly
lucy
blubelle
Missa
bamboochacha
m4rose
cindigirl
fava
The next mrs clooney
Cinderella
Katiedot
Lakin460
noodle
silly girl
57 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler Empty Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler

Post by silly girl Fri 10 Aug 2012, 18:17

Laughing  So much for not posting (I hope everyone doesn't think I am being hypocritical---but I follow Deadline Hollywood)...but the question has been answered:

Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler

EXCLUSIVE: Lifetime has picked-up reality-competition series Supermarket Superstars, from the Weinstein Co. and Studio Lambert. Hosted by actress/model/TV personality Stacy Keibler, the 10-episode series will feature aspiring food product inventors vying for a chance to have their product launched nationally in a major grocery chain.

In the vein of Dragons’ Den/Shark Tank, Supermarket Superstars will have contestants pitching their creations to three industry experts who serve as mentors. As the mentors critique each idea, each contestant will be able to further develop and refine every aspect of their product before presenting the final concept to a top supermarket buyer. The winner of each episode will receive an investment in their product and a chance to return in the season finale, where one contestant will win the top prize — a nationwide launch of their product in a major grocery chain’s stores.

Supermarket Superstars will be executive produced by The Weinstein Co.’s Bob and Harvey Weinstein, Meryl Poster and Barbara Schneeweiss; Studio Lambert’s Stephen Lambert and Eli Holzman; showrunner Rhett Bachner as well as Lifetime’s Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Stephen H. Schwartz. The series expands the Weinstein Co.’s relationship with Lifetime where the company has produced long-running reality series Project Runway and its various offshoots. It also reunites the Weinsteins with former Weinstein Co. executive Holzman who helped create Project Runway. Former Dancing With The Stars contestant Keibler has appeared on a number of series, including Men At Work, Chuck, Psych and How I Met Your Mother.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by theminis on Sat 13 Jul 2013, 05:13; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : fix and additional thought---I said I wasn't posting today but couldn't help it..)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler Empty Re: Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler

Post by noodle Fri 10 Aug 2012, 18:30

Wouldn't that mean her vacay would be coming to an end soon? It would start airing in the fall right?

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler Empty Re: Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler

Post by Lakin460 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 19:03

So she's already taped the episodes? Surely it can't air this fall if she's been in Italy til mid August....just thinking out loud here.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 10 Aug 2012, 19:10

This doesn't look like something that needs an awful lot of advanced taping. I think these reality type shows tend to be filmed about a week or two in advance although I guess there's no reason why they couldn't have filmed all of them already.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 19:29

Well, could this have been the pilot that kept her away from the WHSD maybe? (I'm just full of questions, aren't I?) LOLOL
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 10 Aug 2012, 19:46

Makes you wonder...
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 10 Aug 2012, 19:49

lakin reality shows dont have pilots like regular shows so no this didnt keep her away. The filming will probably take place on a weekly basis so if it starts in the fall she will probably begin work at the beginning of september. Not sure when she would have had the time to pre tape all the shows in advance given her many vacation schedules. Interesting that this is a Weinstein production, maybe called in some favors to meet his part of the contract.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 10 Aug 2012, 20:21

does this scream d-list to anyone else, like it does to me?

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 10 Aug 2012, 20:23

Completely Fava.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 10 Aug 2012, 20:27

Lakin460 wrote:Well, could this have been the pilot that kept her away from the WHSD maybe? (I'm just full of questions, aren't I?) LOLOL
Possibly. The TV execs who commissioned the show may have wanted to see an actual episode to get a feel for it before deciding whether or not to go ahead.

Anyway, 10 episodes doesn't seem like many, does it? I thought those reality things like The Apprentice and so on went on for much longer. Or does it just seem that way?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 10 Aug 2012, 20:30

fava wrote:does this scream d-list to anyone else, like it does to me?

In an interview a while ago, G said there are three levels on which actors are recognized. First is theater actors, second film actors, third reality actors. So yes, definitely d-list.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 10 Aug 2012, 20:32

Reality shows do usually run for longer than ten weeks but picking up ten weeks is just really to test the market and see how it does. If it doesnt get the ratings then they will cancel after 10 weeks and the financial commitment will be less for them.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 10 Aug 2012, 21:42

I'm just hoping this is her parting gift. Just sayin.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 10 Aug 2012, 21:50

yeah - save george clooney and give her a full-time job. LOL

btw - I too plan on pretending I need advice on everything just so I can hold his hand and double on his bike. (not really, but you know!) flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 10 Aug 2012, 23:45

Katiedot wrote:
Lakin460 wrote:Well, could this have been the pilot that kept her away from the WHSD maybe? (I'm just full of questions, aren't I?) LOLOL
Possibly. The TV execs who commissioned the show may have wanted to see an actual episode to get a feel for it before deciding whether or not to go ahead.

Anyway, 10 episodes doesn't seem like many, does it? I thought those reality things like The Apprentice and so on went on for much longer. Or does it just seem that way?

Network reality shows I think typically last longer, about half a season (so, Sept - Dec or Jan-May). To compare it to other cable shows, Top Chef, on Bravo, had 12 episodes it's first season. The show this is basically a carbon copy of, Shark Tank (ABC) had 14 episodes it's first season, which quickly dwindled each season after along with it's ratings.

My understanding of the taping schedule is that it only last a couple of days, a week at most. The people on the judging panel have other jobs to get back to, and there isn't a lot of set-up required for the competition. It's probably possible to film an episode a day, if not more. I know with shows like Who Wants to be a Millionaire, they film an entire month of shows in something like a week. It's certainly possible it's already been done, or will be shortly. we should be seeing her hit the lower rent publicity tour stops. I am wondering what this means for their plans to travel all over Europe this summer.

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 11 Aug 2012, 00:04

What would the lower rent publicit stops be, Missa? Like maybe another stint on The Chew, or E! or um....The Maury Povich Show?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 11 Aug 2012, 00:16

The Chew is a good example; The Talk, that View knockoff on CBS. Actually, since Lifetime is owned by ABC, she may be on The View, or Live with Kelly. Maybe Jimmy Kimmel, although that's dangerous ground. He would have a field day with her, I think. It'll be interesting; this is certainly the most high profile gig any current GF has had. What will be the parameters of the interviews? Because you know nobody cares about a supermarket show when you're dating a movie star. Plus, I think Maury exclusively conduct paternity tests now. Although with George almost certainly spayed, if those pregnancy rumors turn out to be true she may need Maury's help. Smile

Fingers crossed this is the goodbye gift... Coolio
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 11 Aug 2012, 00:24

Agreed, fingers crossed.

The Keibs was on Kimmel awhile back. He was nice to her; sucked up, maybe because George is his friend?

The Maury Povich reference was meant to be a joke! LOLOL
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 11 Aug 2012, 01:03

How soon after G got EC her acting gig did they breakup? It seems that the latest gfs are now given their shot at fame. Loud hailer
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 11 Aug 2012, 01:14

blubelle wrote:How soon after G got EC her acting gig did they breakup? It seems that the latest gfs are now given their shot at fame. Loud hailer

According to IMDB, her episodes began airing in June of 2010; her last two were in December of 2010 (she overlapped two seasons and only actually shot about six episodes). So depending on when you think they broke up (December 2010/January 2011, anyone?), it could have been right after they aired.

Funny, my first thought when I read the initial post was that this was his out the same way it was for Eli. She got her gig, and he went off to work on a couple of films; no one saw them together very much; then boom, two photo ops and the break up. Maybe we see a repeat: Stacy gets her gig, has to shoot and do press; George goes off to work on August: Osage County, Monuments, press for Gravity in early 2013, and then what do you know, SURPRISE, break up. I'm calling it now. Or maybe just praying for it. Wink
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 11 Aug 2012, 01:20

I dont think Eli got her parting gift with leverage. They were still very hot and heavy in June 2010 when she first got the gig. Maybe it was more of an anniversary present for her. I am with you Missa though that now Stacy will actually have to go to work and wont be able to follow George around it may come to an end.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 11 Aug 2012, 01:23

Right. Even though the demands of the gig won't be that great, it does make it more difficult to be the easygoing, whatever-you-want-to-do girl, at least for a little while.

Last edited by Missa on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 01:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "make it be more difficult"? Sigh.)
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 11 Aug 2012, 01:43

Oh, one can only hope.....(prayer hands desperately clasped together)
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 11 Aug 2012, 01:50

I will play devil's advocate for just a second though. If she had a chance to do one of the other jobs and wanted to, but didn't because of George, that's not cool. When the DWTS cast was announced, Lainey made the point that of course Stacy was never going to do it, because if George showed up in the audience it was embarrassing for him, and if he didn't, it would be "why isn't he there?". I don't know that she ever really had a chance at X Factor, but if she did have the opportunity to do something more high profile than a niche cable channel's reality show and wasn't allowed to (or really, allowed herself to not be allowed to), that's kind of yucky.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 11 Aug 2012, 01:54

It would be yucky Missa but I really don't think that she was even in the running for the x-factor. As for DWTS if she knew she already had this show lined up then she probably thought that it was a step up to be a host of a show rather than doing something she has already done. Although that being said many people on DWTS continue to do their other jobs so she could have actually done both if she had wanted to. Given they are both on the same network they would have been accommodating to her. Although that would leave 0 time for George and trips to Cabo.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 11 Aug 2012, 02:34

DWTS and this job would leave her no time for anything, if George is going back to work soon, he won't have much free time. Unless he's just acting,that's when GF's hang out during filming. Doubt this is a long time job for her it could all be over in the time it takes to film 10 shows or less.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sat 11 Aug 2012, 03:15

George's girl has got a new gig!

Stacy Keibler is set to host Lifetime's new competition series, Supermarket Superstars, during which chefs and foodies pitch product ideas to a panel of experts. Those that pull it off will have their inventions manufactured and sold on the shelves of a major national grocery chain.

PHOTOS: Clooney before he was a superstar

Prior to landing the reality show, the model/actress, 32, has kept busy with numerous TV appearances, most recently guest-starring on an episode of Men at Work; this summer, she's also tried to fit in as much bonding time as she can with her equally busy boyfriend, Clooney.

In July, the pair jetted to the Ides of March star's villa on Italy's Lake Como, where they dined with Clooney's parents.

PHOTOS: George Clooney's girls

"They're having the best summer of their lives," a source tells Us Weekly. "George and Stacy are quite the social butterflies in Como. They go to his friends' homes for dinner . . . and know all the locals working at the restaurants and shops. Her Italian is quite good now!"
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 11 Aug 2012, 03:36

Aly wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George's girl has got a new gig!

Stacy Keibler is set to host Lifetime's new competition series, Supermarket Superstars, during which chefs and foodies pitch product ideas to a panel of experts. Those that pull it off will have their inventions manufactured and sold on the shelves of a major national grocery chain.

PHOTOS: Clooney before he was a superstar

Prior to landing the reality show, the model/actress, 32, has kept busy with numerous TV appearances, most recently guest-starring on an episode of Men at Work; this summer, she's also tried to fit in as much bonding time as she can with her equally busy boyfriend, Clooney.

In July, the pair jetted to the Ides of March star's villa on Italy's Lake Como, where they dined with Clooney's parents.

PHOTOS: George Clooney's girls

"They're having the best summer of their lives," a source tells Us Weekly. "George and Stacy are quite the social butterflies in Como. They go to his friends' homes for dinner . . . and know all the locals working at the restaurants and shops. Her Italian is quite good now!"

"A source" = Stacy. Cray-Cray is back in full effect. Seriously, I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Does anyone remember that corny gameshow called Supermarket Sweep? I really enjoyed that show for some reason.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 11 Aug 2012, 03:41

Clooneygirl wrote: A source" = Stacy. Cray-Cray is back in full effect. Seriously, I just threw up in my mouth a little.

LOLOLOLOL Me, too!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 11 Aug 2012, 05:43

Oh a Weinstein project?? How shocking. And what a concidence that she just happens to get a TV hosting gig with him after she just happen to wear the wife's designs and got the wife lots of press when she attended her runway show earlier this year. Doesn't Weinstein has a rumoured casting couch reputation? There have been a number of blind items that have been allegeded to be about him over the years....

This shoudn't be too hard for her. She would just be introducing the contestants then throwing to the judges. Perky would be helpful for this job as the host would need to be excitable about every product that comes before the judges.

Is Lifetime a good channel in the states or is this like D list cable?Doesn't Lifetime does a lot of made for tv movies and repeats of tv shows that were on other networks?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 11 Aug 2012, 07:28

Lifetime is DEFINITELY a d list channel, watching......no surpise there, eh?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 11 Aug 2012, 09:09

This announcement explains the recent pap friendly boat trip.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 11 Aug 2012, 12:18

Clooneygirl,

Supermarket Sweep was THE BEST. Very Happy I would watch a remake of that for sure.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 11 Aug 2012, 14:40

From Daily Mail
My husband calls Lifetime Channel, the Chick Channel. Around me it is one of those Cable Channels that get bundled in with a channel package you pay for. I guess those outfits and boat rides paid off this summer. I wonder if that is why she was in New York for a week this summer to make the pilot and talk to producers

It's not quite The X Factor! Stacy Kiebler to launch television presenter career on Supermarket Superstars
By MIKE LARKIN
PUBLISHED: 20:54 EST, 10 August 2012 | UPDATED: 23:36 EST, 10 August 2012

Grappling with a new career: Stacy Kiebler is jump-starting her presenting career on Supermarket Superstars
George Clooney likes nothing better than checking out his girlfriend Stacy Kiebler.
So it seems appropriate that the former professional wrestler is getting ready to launch her television presenting career as the host of Supermarket Superstars.
However its is a distinctly less glamorous gig than her rumoured role as a replacement for Welshman Steve Jones as host of The X Factor USA.
The Dragons' Den-esque show will see aspiring food product inventors pitch their concepts to a panel of experts.
The mentors will then critique each idea, with contestants then further developing and refining their prototypes before presenting the finished article to a top supermarket buyer.
While it may not sound the most ground-breaking of ideas, the Lifestyle show does have some solid pedigree behind it.
It is being produced by Project Runway makers The Weinstein Co and Undercover Boss company Studio Lambert.
However television fans will surely be wondering if it can live up to the genius of Dale Winton vehicle Supermarket Sweep.
Perhaps the 32-year-old former WWE favourite is hoping to use the show as a dry run as she hopes to land a spot on The X Factor.

Pulling power: Being the girlfriend of A-lister George Clooney no doubt helped her win the role
It is rumoured her hat is in the ring along with such small screen titans as Mario Lopez, Khloe Kardashian and Kelly Osbourne.
Working in her favour is the fact the show's acid tongued head judge Simon Cowell recently said he would to have a representative for both sexes fronting the show.
Simon said: 'I want to work with a boy and girl and I definitely think this is a role for two people. (We) have narrowed it down to 5 people.'

You wanna be in my gang: Stacy is also hoping to land a presenting job on Simon Cowell's X Factor

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 11 Aug 2012, 15:20

It also explains the judging stint on Project Runway. It will be publicity for this new show on the same channel with same production company. Also not sure how this will fit in with her healthy eating interests, but it might explain the bagel chips--they are probably a sponsor!

I never thought she was in the running for the x-factor job--she's not edgy enough in my opinion.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 11 Aug 2012, 15:25

The constant staged photo ops this summer obviously have been done to keep her name relevant in the press which will in turn help the show. The more relevant her name becomes to people then the better the chance they may actually tune in. Wonder if George has agreed to these photo ops given that it will also help out his buddy Weinstein??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 11 Aug 2012, 16:38

Missa wrote:Clooneygirl,

Supermarket Sweep was THE BEST. Very Happy I would watch a remake of that for sure.

I know, right! Drink 3
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 11 Aug 2012, 16:39

O/T, those damn bagel chips are $2.99!!!! It's not even a regular size bag of chips. NO, I did NOT buy one!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 11 Aug 2012, 16:41

They're not really chips more like crackers. I've been eating them for years. Great with goat cheese on them. Not good for the waistline though.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 11 Aug 2012, 19:30

Supermarket Sweep! I loved that show.

Some of those shoppers knew how to bulk up the carts! And some just didn't get the concept!

I'd go for the bulk size diapers and the huge laundry soaps first, then hit the expensive spices section! Run back for a new cart and then hit the meat section next!

Too bad they don't bring back that show. I really enjoyed it to.

As to Stacy - seriously - do they need an on air annoucer? Shark Tank doesn't use one just a voice over guy.

Like others have said, looks like it's a gig to pay her back for wearing Weinstein's wife's designs.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 11 Aug 2012, 21:47

LornaDoone wrote:Supermarket Sweep! I loved that show.

Some of those shoppers knew how to bulk up the carts! And some just didn't get the concept!

I'd go for the bulk size diapers and the huge laundry soaps first, then hit the expensive spices section! Run back for a new cart and then hit the meat section next!

Too bad they don't bring back that show. I really enjoyed it to.

As to Stacy - seriously - do they need an on air annoucer? Shark Tank doesn't use one just a voice over guy.

Like others have said, looks like it's a gig to pay her back for wearing Weinstein's wife's designs.

OMG, the SPICES! Genius idea! Those things are so freakin' expensive, they'd really add to the total. Add to think those dummies always went for the meat first. Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sat 11 Aug 2012, 23:00

It looks like a big job and great chance it's might not be A list but sure it's big and a win if they made Project Runway with Hedi klum .it's great thing , who knew the TV cooking show that kicked elisabetta after one episode was d or c list channel in Italy , SL too didn't get that kinda work but this is a great work in Hollywood not in any place , bravo Stacy .

Last edited by Aly on Sun 12 Aug 2012, 00:38; edited 1 time in total
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 12 Aug 2012, 00:20

Ok I am not going to talk about SK (Much) but thought I would share my observation of how I think things work on TV. I have always watched a lot of TV, which is why I don't think this show has taped yet. I think maybe it was her "pilot" that she was working on. Again just my view, I say this because I am already seeing advertising for fall shows....even on cable. There is more buzz around them. The article says "picked up" which also suggests that it hasn't been produced yet. As for it being on Lifetime....there has been a significant drop in viewership of Project Runway since it moved from Bravo. Here is an article that talks about how it was more the lawsuit that happened than the different network that caused the drop in ratings. But in my opinion Lifetime is still viewed as a "tearjerker" of the day kind of network. Bravo always seems more trendy with an edge to it.

SK probably did get the audition because of her association with GC but she won the part. We will see if anyone watches. Again I don't think it has taped yet. According to some things I have read online "10 episodes have been ordered" again this suggests it hasn't been filmed yet.

These are just my observations from being an avid TV watcher for years. JMO too....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 12 Aug 2012, 01:14

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering why Stacy hasn't done one of her gushing tweets about how thrilled she is to be working on the show and how amazing her life is?? I understand her not being able to tweet about it before, although I think her tweet about how happy she was with the path her life was taking may have been to do with this, but now its common news so surely she would be allowed to say something about it.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 12 Aug 2012, 02:40

and, only two tweets about her BFF being in Como with her. Twitting in silent mode?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 12 Aug 2012, 02:41

Does anyone here follow her on Twitter? Is it possible to tweet so that only your followers can see it?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 12 Aug 2012, 02:43

I follow her and she hasn't tweeted anything. Your tweets can be seen by anyone unless you have blocked a specific person.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 12 Aug 2012, 02:47

Thanks, TNMC. I'm on twitter but I just haven't been able to bring myself to follow her. Can't have her cluttering up my feed with bagel chip plugs. Smile
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 12 Aug 2012, 02:50

Oh Missa but then you miss out on the opportunity to tell her what you think of her bagel chips, LOL.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 12 Aug 2012, 02:50

Missa I don't follow her either but I do searches all the time....I look up lots of people without following them.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next