George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 6 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 6 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-)

+56
JaneR
kaiileigh
Lighterside
bamboochacha
playfuldeb
blubelle
sparkie
niloufar
The next mrs clooney
Atalante
Maggy
George Fan
Margou
m4rose
Kimber :)
fluffy
socimar
Rainy
NotAvailable
pizza
watching
What Would He Say
isogotit
theminis
lourdes flores
TAC
noodle
Nicky80
Dior
silly willy
Saveria
Juliette Hardy
premiere
gioia
Way2Old4Dis
marysunshine
MM
lelacorb
Lakin460
GiGi
Joanna
it's me
Catie
Picachu
sarah ali
Mazy
ktsue2002
very vera
Missa
melbert
annemarie
hana200369
party animal - not!
silly girl
LornaDoone
lovelylois
60 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-)

Post by theminis Fri 12 Jul 2013, 00:47

In retrospect has anyone given any more thought to the kissing/crying/lingering goodbye with the mystery brunette at the airport? Just wondering,
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-)

Post by LornaDoone Fri 12 Jul 2013, 00:47

silly girl wrote:Ok NY POst has updated denials:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clooney asked Keibler to move out by phone last month
Last Updated: 11:56 AM, July 11, 2013
Posted: 12:22 AM, July 11, 2013
George Clooney asked Stacey Keibler to move out of his Hollywood home, by phone, about three weeks ago, a source tells Page Six.

While Keibler’s clueless publicist strongly denied this to us at the time, we’re told that the actor, who’s currently filming in Europe, asked Keibler to start moving her things out of his house last month. While some outlets reported Keibler decided to end things, our source tells us the opposite......

.....“When she knew she wanted to end things with George, she started looking for a new place,” adding, “He has never asked her to move out. She’s been very actively looking for the past few weeks.”

isogotit wrote: Don't understand why she's looking for a place to stay, thought the clothes that were not at George's house was at her apartment. What to believe, what to believe???

I thought the same thing when I read this!  But then I thought maybe something had changed and she had moved in and given up her apartment but I just had missed the info.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 03:18; edited 2 times in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 12 Jul 2013, 01:09

party animal - not! wrote:Mmm, I wonder if this is all balony. What with the advert, the Presidential visit, etc, the being friends before and after.......the waters are starting to be fairly muddied if we believe all these 'sources' feeding lines to various journos. Can't keep up with it.......cue Stan with a joint statement to stop this farago?

I think it only seems phony if you believe Stacy was somehow different from the other girls. Many posters on this forum noted at the time of both the president' s visit and the tequila ad that whomever George was dating at the time would have been included in the same way. If they had still been together, Eli would have been right there greeting President Obama and snuggling with Cindy. I think the fact that the breakup, at least George's side of it, has followed the usual script to the letter bears that out. Working too much, she wants a family, yada, yada, yada. Same old, same old.

I believe the initial report in People magazine came from Stan, because People doesn't chance losing their access to big stars by running gossip. What I don't get about that story is, if they were such good friends for so long before they started dating, how could she possibly be surprised that he didn't want marriage and kids? People who only know him through gossip websites know that.

Either way, she has now learned one lesson the hard way: it ain't "our" house until your name is on the deed.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 12 Jul 2013, 01:25

Yep. It's just starting to look a bit seedy and demeaning to me.......and not exactly what the protaganists (if that's what they are) would like themselves to be portrayed...that's why I was suggesting a definative joint something.....I know Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned and all that, but as a friend of his I don't understand why Stacy didn't quite appreciate his work ethic, cos I've always thought that they've been around each other a lot longer than broadcast.

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 12 Jul 2013, 01:56

I wonder if she's upset about the timing of the announcement. I disagree that the timing is beneficial to her. Instead of spending this week promoting her show, every interview will be about "what went wrong". I don't thing George was EVER going to be publicly dating a current reality show participant, so maybe she should have seen this coming but he really kind of screwed her with the timing.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 12 Jul 2013, 02:01

I agree I don't think the timing is at all beneficial to her particularly if the media are stating that she was dumped - it wont be easy to go out and promo the show, trying to stick to that when reporters will have a lot of other questions they want answers too. Its Harvey's show and I wouldn't advise getting on his bad side, its interesting all these layers.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 12 Jul 2013, 02:26

theminis wrote:I agree I don't think the timing is at all beneficial to her particularly if the media are stating that she was dumped - it wont be easy to go out and promo the show, trying to stick to that when reporters will have a lot of other questions they want answers too.  Its Harvey's show and I wouldn't advise getting on his bad side, its interesting all these layers.  

Okay devils advocate here.....but here is the thing, if George is a friend of Harvey's and Harvey is a heavy hitter in Hollywood, then why would George mess with one of his shows just to screw with Stacy? The timing is sketchy I agree but the whole continuation of the story is just weird. George is going to be fine because by the time he has to talk to the press, he won't be asked questions but Stacy will be slammed sorta. The whole thing is weird but have to say I'm glad they are done.

Okay I'm done now promise.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 12 Jul 2013, 03:04

I don't know how friendly George and Harvey are. IIRC, Harvey threatened to take editing privileges away from George on Confessions of a Dangerous Mind if he didn't like how it turned out. George doesn't seem like the type to forget something like that, but I wouldn't put it past him to be "friendly"in order to work on projects with which Harvey is also involved.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 12 Jul 2013, 03:58

Missa I put my thoughts about what you said about Harvey in the Supermarket thread as they made more sense being put there.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 12 Jul 2013, 04:38

theminis might have a point about the crying brunette. The timing doesn't make any sense. I don't see how the timing helps Stacy. I don't quite see getting on the bad side of Harvey being a good idea. Even though rumors would have run rampant he could have not had her at Como using her show as an excuse. The only reason to do it now, if he is the one who did it, and I think he was, would be if he plans on trotting a new one out very soon. That would make some sense. We know he doesn't like to walk the red carpet alone and he's should be at Venice this year. Just something to think about. I don't like it when the pieces to the puzzle don't fit.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 12 Jul 2013, 05:19

yes - who will the new horse be I wonder. flower 
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Fri 12 Jul 2013, 07:01

@Noodle & Theminis
I\'ve got an idea2 
- On the contrary, the timing is perfect.  Two weeks of publicity building up for the show.
Do you honestly think they would endure a 2 year business pr arrangement (if this is the case) and not strategically time it for maximum effect?
 And even if it was a real relationship (as Georgie is too honest to deceive the public, IMO) Lying , he'd still be cordial enough to wait.  No, the stories about "moving out", "no sex" are part of a PR team who want to add authenticity to the relationship, I assume.
For two weeks, the "break-up" will be all over the media (in the gossip columns catering to bored housewives predominantly), and this will generate hype by constantly mentioning the Harvey Weinstein produced show.  So, a lot of inadvertent publicity there.

- To me the brunette at the airport was a friend. That's not how you bid someone with whom you're romantically in love "farewell."  Body language:  She was leaning torso forward, keeping pelvis away. Like kissing a relative or good friend.
Instead, she'd be standing close, embracing him.

@bamboochacha
- hopefully next one won't be a horse or other mythological creature. Very Happy 

It would be nice for him to be single for a while.   At least in the public's eye.
It's become ridiculous this seemingly production line turnover of dispensable hired girlfriends.

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 13:22; edited 3 times in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 09:21

I hope too he stays single for a while. Now the media is suspicios about "hired girlfriends" he needs to cool it off for a while or change is strategy. Or maybe find his real love LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 09:24

The timing is really good for George. When he walks the red carpet in August with Sandra Bullok no one will ask him about SK as this will be old news by than. Perfect timing for him.
And maybe for her too. Now everyone will watch the show to see who is the woman who got dumped by GC LOL

Guess perfect timing for all of us Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 12 Jul 2013, 12:36

Juliette Hardy wrote:@Noodle & Theminis
I\'ve got an idea2 
- On the contrary, the timing is perfect.  Two weeks of publicity building up for the show.

For two weeks, the "break-up" will be all over the media (in the gossip columns catering to bored housewives predominantly), and this will generate hype by constantly mentioning the Harvey Weinstein produced show.  So, a lot of inadvertent publicity there.

It would be nice for him to be single for a while.   At least in the public's eye.

deja vu? Hmm
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 12 Jul 2013, 12:37

Nicky80 wrote:The timing is really good for George. When he walks the red carpet in August with Sandra Bullok no one will ask him about SK as this will be old news by than. Perfect timing for him.
And maybe for her too. Now everyone will watch the show to see who is the woman who got dumped by GC LOL

Guess perfect timing for all of us   Very Happy   

Deja vu deux hmmm
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 13 Jul 2013, 06:55

First Stacy sighting. Staged of course - not surprisingly, an exclusive for MailOnline ($$$$$$). She appears to be wearing a bikini under the dress - how long til there are bikini shots on her twitter???  Can't get pics to post for me - they are at the link.

How hard is it for these celebs to realise that if they are conveniently "caught" by the paps out and about, if they don't have a purse, keys and phone on them it is clearly a set up shot? Do they really think people in general are that stupid to not realise?

EXCLUSIVE: Stacy Keibler is pictured for the first time since George Clooney split looking cheerful and carefree during bike ride
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 20:32 GMT, 12 July 2013  | UPDATED: 21:26 GMT, 12 July 2013  

She and George Clooney officially broke up earlier this week. But Stacy Keibler looked more happy than heartbroken on Friday.  The 33-year-old was spotted for the first time since news of their split broke as she grinned and giggled with a friend while riding their bikes along a boardwalk in Los Angeles.

The former wrestler looked gorgeous in a summery dress and moccasins as she pedaled along the promenade. Stacy displayed her toned legs in the blue frock, which perfectly complemented her golden tan. She wore her hair in loose waves over her shoulders and kept her makeup natural.

Stacy's cheerful demeanor is likely due to the fact that her relationship with the 52-year-old Oscar winning star was on the rocks for quite some time. There are suggestions that the pair hadn't been intimate in months, and they haven't been seen together for some time which bears this out.  It's also being claimed that they split over the phone.

'They hadn't had sex in months,' a source told Us Weekly. 'He's been in Europe, and she's in L.A., and they haven't seen each other in a long time. Some girls would be okay with that and just be happy dating George, but not her.'

'She knew he wasn't looking to get married,' another insider told the mag. 'But there was always that fantasy that he would commit. Sadly, it just ran its course.'

'Both sides realised there is no way to have a relationship when you don't see each other,' a source explained.

George and Stacy talked about their situation and agreed to end things between them. 'He was very respectful, adult about the situation. He reminded Stacy that they were friends before they dated and wants to be friends after,' the source added.

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 13 Jul 2013, 09:47

And Splash get the photo-op for both of them..............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 13 Jul 2013, 11:59

@watching, good point about, "if they don't have a purse, keys and phone on them it is clearly a set up shot"

I felt like it was a set up as well but only because they were no people in the background LOL

Guess George did it much better Wink 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 13 Jul 2013, 15:43

Well I'm going to disagree about the key, phone and purse.

A lot of folks rent bikes along the beach from hotels where they're staying. It would be that easy to leave those behind in your room and then retrieve your hotel key from the front desk when you return the bike.

But I will say, I've been bike riding by the beach and left from a friends house where I left everything except my phone and a bottle of water at her home. But we had small baskets on the front of the bikes and a water bottle holder so that took care of where to put stuff.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 13 Jul 2013, 16:04

Photo def staged but that's ok, least it was on her terms and now she can come and go without being hounded by paps trying to get her running to her car or something of that ilk!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 6 Empty Staged

Post by silly willy Sat 13 Jul 2013, 19:23

theminis wrote:Photo def staged but that's ok, least it was on her terms and now she can come and go without being hounded by paps trying to get her running to her car or something of that ilk!

That's the clear difference between the celeb status of these two, and prob one reason its over:

Stacys wanna-be staged games ( in reaction to pics of George smiling the day or so prior)...look at her hair and makeup in those 'biking' pics...

and pops hiding behind plants to get pics of George with a dirty napkin in hand while at lunch!

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 13 Jul 2013, 19:32

A wonderful piece in the Daily Telegraph today (yep!) by Judith Woods with pic entitled 'The parable of the wise bikini women'............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 13 Jul 2013, 19:37

Too funny party animal. Here is the text from The Daily Telegraph:

The parable of the wise bikini women
Parables have gone out of fashion, because nobody broadcasts seed any more and where can you lay your hands on 10 virgins at short notice?
Well, you can’t. So let me instead share the modern fable of the five wise bikini-ready women and the five foolish onesie wearers. Now, the wise women and the foolish ones were told to stay alert, for they did not know the day nor the hour when their Big Chance would cometh.
The wise took it upon themselves to prepare by moisturising and threading and doing sit-ups during EastEnders – and banishing their bingo wings by weightlifting tins of soup while the kettle boiled.
And lo, the foolish did not. Their summer holiday was booked for August so there was no rush to wax their legs or pull in their tummies.
But there came a shout: “Look, he is here! He has arrived.” Then all 10 women hurried to paint their toenails and make ready. But the foolish had brought no varnish and hastened unto Superdrug and were gone.
Now, at that precise moment, it came to pass that George Clooney was unexpectedly single and available again (yes, apparently so). And he looked favourably upon the virtuous and bikini-ready and he loaded them on to donkeys for the long pilgrimage to his Lake Como villa.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 13 Jul 2013, 20:12

Oh Thanks G F. Brill!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 14 Jul 2013, 02:39

silly willy wrote:
theminis wrote:Photo def staged but that's ok, least it was on her terms and now she can come and go without being hounded by paps trying to get her running to her car or something of that ilk!

That's the clear difference between the celeb status of these two, and prob one reason its over:

Stacys wanna-be staged games ( in reaction to pics of George smiling the day or so prior)...look at her hair and makeup in those 'biking' pics...

and pops hiding behind plants to get pics of George with a dirty napkin in hand while at lunch!  

Good point, however George was looking so hot for a reason and went out to that restaurant for a reason and hunger wasn't it. He knew that there would be paps looking for a photos, so he dresses nice, gets rid of the moustache, and bingo. Just because paps were hiding doesn't mean in my opinion that it was any less staged...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Jul 2013, 13:03

theminis wrote:
silly willy wrote:

Good point, however George was looking so hot for a reason and went out to that restaurant for a reason and hunger wasn't it.  He knew that there would be paps looking for a photos, so he dresses nice, gets rid of the moustache, and bingo.   Just because paps were hiding doesn't mean in my opinion that it was any less staged...

Well I don't know about that. George can't help looking hot!!! A pap opportunity wouldn't make a difference on his "hotness" quotient! Brahahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 14 Jul 2013, 13:14

Of course his appearance was staged....I see the difference being that he at least gave it a semblance of doing something normal ---- going to eat with friends and the used napkin as silly willy said. Her staged shots never are around other people and as watching said "no purse or keys". She needs to be seen out doing 'normal' things not just a staged bike ride. She also needs to start tweeting again....unless she is waiting to give an exclusive to The View when she co-hosts on Thursday. Like I said he manipulated and controlled his "sighting" too but at least he got a good meal out of it.... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 14 Jul 2013, 14:00

silly girl wrote:Of course his appearance was staged....I see the difference being that he at least gave it a semblance of doing something normal  ---- going to eat with friends and the used napkin as silly willy said. Her staged shots never are around other people and as watching said "no purse or keys".   She needs to be seen out doing 'normal' things not just a staged bike ride.  She also needs to start tweeting again....unless she is waiting to give an exclusive to The View when she co-hosts on Thursday.  Like I said he manipulated and controlled his "sighting" too but at least he got a good meal out of it....  Wink

brahahahah yourself Lorna

and Silly Girl thanks for saying so eloquently what I failed to do.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly willy Mon 15 Jul 2013, 15:46

What I was implying by 'staged' is I wouldn't doubt SK paid to have those shots taken of her on her bike.

While I get that GC probably knew he'd be followed and pics would be taken while he & the group went to lunch, I doubt he would pay anyone to take his photo in that scenario --> in order to show the world he's 'smiling' after the break up news.

She, on the other hand, seems capable of doing just that - for some publicity. Or maybe not? Who knows, but he doesn't need to.

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 15:52

No don't think she paid for the pics. She is not a Z promi she is atleast D LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:33

Every time I click on this topic I am dismayed to see there is not even any adult content - well not the kind I want to see anyhow.....
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:44

LOOOL Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 07:53

cheers cheers cheers 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 16 Jul 2013, 15:17

Stacy Kiebler talking about the split. Sorry cannot import the video but this link will take you there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 16 Jul 2013, 17:11

Sensible girl IMO
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 16 Jul 2013, 18:23

Her "I'm so happy and busy". What a silly phrase! This sentence makes me think that their was not a love affair, or that George is not worth anything as our main man. I believe that George Stacy wants us to think that as a man is cheap.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 16 Jul 2013, 18:32

What did you want her to say lelacorb ? confused 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 16 Jul 2013, 18:34

Joanna wrote:What did you want her to say lelacorb ? confused 
SL sounded more genuine and hurt, Just saying.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 16 Jul 2013, 19:30

Very different since they were friends before and now apparently afterwards too........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 16 Jul 2013, 19:41

I thought she handled it pretty well.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 19:42

It sounds so feelingless how she says it. Like yeah it's over let's move on. Quick an easy.

@ Joanna, good question. What else do we want her say? I guess she did the best way to response to it
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 16 Jul 2013, 20:03

True what could she say...but I agree Nicky it did seem like a brush off. I also thought it was weird that it is almost the exact words of the statement that came out about the split. So it feels scripted.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 16 Jul 2013, 20:08

Personally, I think Stacy is trying to handle the break up with grace and good will and there's really no easy way to do that but I think she's doing her best to make a smooth transition.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 16 Jul 2013, 20:18

Yes, I totally agree, and she's in Lalaland with the chattering classes. Whereas His Nibs has followed up the BAFTA award with the Nespresso campaign and Fairtrade and Rainbow Alliance AND South Sudan in a thoroughly exemplary (and lofty) show of humanitarian diplomacy.

Not many break-up questions for him. Very smart. Very very smart........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 16 Jul 2013, 22:14

My life experience tells me that a love story (real and not fake!) There is no escape but always suffering never be happy unless it was a story of betrayal or barrel (but I fortunately do not these experiences )
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 22:24

party animal - not! wrote:Yes, I totally agree, and she's in Lalaland with the chattering classes. Whereas His Nibs has followed up the BAFTA award with the Nespresso campaign and Fairtrade and Rainbow Alliance AND South Sudan in a thoroughly exemplary (and lofty) show of humanitarian diplomacy.

Not many break-up questions for him. Very smart. Very very smart........

Oh yes very smart. First pictures of him was at lunch with friends and everybody talked about the split. Now, nobody cares and it is full on with Nespresso, faitrade ect....No mention of SK. and only few days between those two stories..... WOW.

I like smart men Very Happy 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 16 Jul 2013, 22:35

...while Stacy faces the music............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 Jul 2013, 00:13

And now Lainey has an angle today that His Nibs may have had reason to be extra generous to Ms Keibler, but of course she doesn't expand that.......but promises more later

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 17 Jul 2013, 01:58

I've scanned this thread 3 different times now and have yet to find any adult content (damnit....)
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next