George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton

+12
Nicky80
Mazy
Way2Old4Dis
Juliette Hardy
melbert
Katiedot
Lakin460
Joanna
party animal - not!
it's me
theminis
silly girl
16 posters

Go down

Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton  Empty Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:35

Sandra Bullock will be on the Graham Norton Show tonight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton

Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock has revealed just how sexy she finds George Clooney during an appearance on The Graham Norton Show.

Bullock – whose new movie The Heat is released on July 31 – will appear alongside Clooney later this year in the sci-fi epic Gravity, which follows a pair of intrepid astronauts who become lost in space.

And when asked by fellow guest Samuel L Jackson after he asked her: ‘Is George as hot as he thinks he is?’ the actress didn’t hesitate to make her feelings known.

‘Yes, yes he is,’ Bullock replied simply, adding: ‘He is the hottest man I have ever met.’

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton  Empty Re: Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton

Post by theminis Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:40

No surprises there, of course he is the sexiest!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton  Empty Re: Sandra Bullock reveals George Clooney’s sexiness to Graham Norton

Post by it's me Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:44

The hottest !!!

WOW!!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:45

Well, of course! Can't wait to see if Norton gets our Monuments Man on his sofa....!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:46

Now that I would definitely watch PAN
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:19

Thanks SG....I always watch that show.
It'll be on you tube next week!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:22

Ok, IF this article is accurate as to what was actually said, what Samuel L. Jackson asked was if George is as hot as George thinks he is. Does anyone else interpret that as a jab at George? He's saying George has a high opinion of himself and his sex appeal. And Sandra's response affirms Jackson's acccusation, altho the emphasis is on how she thinks he's hot, too. I don't know....seemed odd. Have to watch the show to get the context.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:29

Yep, let's wait and see. Could be the thing is hilarious and a Jackson joke. But whichever way it comes out Sandra Bullock put him in his place. Audience response will be interesting!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:46

Graham Norton is incredibly sarcastic and always a bit on the rude side, but all in good fun. I think he's probably one of the funniest interviewers around today, but he's definitely an acquired taste!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Jun 2013, 13:35

I have yet to see a bad or dull Norton Show....and what seems to really work is how the guest choices bounce off one another - hence the guests he seems to get on. Sometimes you get the impression that it's th gig they all want. He holds no prisoners and they all seem to love it and also the freedom to say what they like. And no ad breaks!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Jun 2013, 13:50

I suspect the 'drunk' pix were about the time his relationship finished

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 28 Jun 2013, 14:02

Or, she's slamming George again.

I know that Samuel and George are friends, so I'm sure that it was said in jest, with just a small element of truth to it!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Jun 2013, 14:19

So.... Not the hottest?

Sad 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Jun 2013, 14:37

What?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Jun 2013, 15:46

Good grief, VV. I was talking about Graham Norton!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Fri 28 Jun 2013, 16:53

He has raw, potent sex appeal. That's his drawcard.
It defines him. Masculine virility like Sean Connery & Clark Gable had.

You're born with it.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 28 Jun 2013, 17:39

I once saw Sandra Bullock do an interview at a screening of one of her lesser movies (maybe All About Steve, or whatever it was), and she came off as a genuinely sincere and unaffected person. She has a down-to-earth quality that's nearly impossible to fake.

Anyway, one of the questions was something to do with her personal taste in men, and she answered (paraphrasing) that she knows what she likes when she sees it, but it's a matter of whether it's time for her to have it... Which I thought was an immensely better answer than the old stand-by "Someone smart and who makes me laugh."

Last edited by Way2Old4Dis on Fri 28 Jun 2013, 17:50; edited 1 time in total

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Jun 2013, 17:47

" I am glad that I don't have people following me every time I leave the house. Well in my case maybe they should."

Mazy you crazy! ROTFL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 28 Jun 2013, 18:31

it's me wrote:" I am glad that I don't have people following me every time I leave the house. Well in my case maybe they should."

Mazy you crazy! ROTFL

There you go again IM calling me crazy, Ha Ha

Zen 
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 19:41

Katiedot wrote:Graham Norton is incredibly sarcastic and always a bit on the rude side, but all in good fun.  I think he's probably one of the funniest interviewers around today, but he's definitely an acquired taste!

Good to know, Never heard about the show. Will be interesting to watch Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 28 Jun 2013, 23:35

Just watched the show...it was a funny one with Samuel Jackson in fine form. Sandra was funny too.

The mention of Gravity and George "being hot" was about 30 seconds out of the whole show !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Jun 2013, 23:39

Hope for a vid
Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 29 Jun 2013, 01:20

personally having watched the show tonight i think it was all just fun and no harm meant, maybe best not to look to much into what was said, it was tongue in cheek as they say
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 29 Jun 2013, 01:25

party animal - not! wrote:Well, of course! Can't wait to see if Norton gets our Monuments Man on his sofa....!

thi is what i am waiting for, when was the last time George was on uk tv in an interview? its been far to long and he would love Graham Norton, so much better than Jonathan Ross
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 29 Jun 2013, 01:49

All comments started by Very Vera and answered by others have now been removed due to possible libel.

VV - there is a huge difference between fact and speculation - please refrain from positing comments that offend others on this forum. (Moderator)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 29 Jun 2013, 02:03

oh and forgot to say i love Sandra Bullock, a brilliant actress
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 29 Jun 2013, 03:39

I agree.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 29 Jun 2013, 04:13

theminis wrote:All comments started by Very Vera and answered by others have now been removed due to possible libel.

VV - there is a huge difference between fact and speculation - please refrain from positing comments that offend others on this forum.  (Moderator)

that's fine. i just want an apology from Lighterside for her rude comment

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 29 Jun 2013, 05:01

Don't hold your breath!

just saying...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 02 Jul 2013, 00:06

Any vid?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 02 Jul 2013, 00:15

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 02 Jul 2013, 00:32

LornaDoone wrote:Don't hold your breath!

just saying...

Already over it. i don't obsess over things .... or people ( cough cough0

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 02 Jul 2013, 00:53

Thanks but....when?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 02 Jul 2013, 02:28

Thanks Joanna. Great interviews!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down