George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney is obsessed with fresh socks  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney is obsessed with fresh socks  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney is obsessed with fresh socks  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney is obsessed with fresh socks  - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney is obsessed with fresh socks  - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney is obsessed with fresh socks  - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney is obsessed with fresh socks  - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney is obsessed with fresh socks  - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney is obsessed with fresh socks  - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney is obsessed with fresh socks

+18
Juliette Hardy
very vera
playfuldeb
GiGi
NotAvailable
melbert
Mazy
Nicky80
lelacorb
amaretti
LornaDoone
Joanna
fava
silly girl
it's me
theminis
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney is obsessed with fresh socks  - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney is obsessed with fresh socks

Post by amaretti Tue 25 Jun 2013, 02:51

I would love a foot massage  . Mama mia .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

George Clooney is obsessed with fresh socks  - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney is obsessed with fresh socks

Post by LornaDoone Tue 25 Jun 2013, 03:27

Socks!  Socks!! This thread is about socks garsh darn it!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 25 Jun 2013, 04:57

He he heeee

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 25 Jun 2013, 05:17

Baby feet are simply the most gorgeous things ever, I so love it before they have learned to walk and their feet are absolutely perfectly clean. As for foot massages, my feet are extremely ticklish never had one and my worst nightmare would be to have a pedicure, that would be like torture.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 25 Jun 2013, 07:16

Well one last thing, before topic hop back...

On a web site which is gone for about a year and half, tho this pic should be out there somewhere... I saw him in boxers in this pic, coming thru a door with a tray of food in his hands, serving someone in bed. There was a rose on the tray I believe. Have no idea who would have taken such a pic, there was someone in the bed under the covers.

It was a nice post on that website. There weren't too many ppl on this website either, but whoever run it seemed to like keeping the women twittering...

Maybe someone will get lucky and find it now that you know its out there...I could never find it myself. I was sorry to lose my old computer because I had so many pics stored on it.

Now back to socks!

I don't believe the story. But I bet he's cute in white sports socks... Love5Love2
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 25 Jun 2013, 07:24

ER maybe?

Yep, baby feet are absolutely gorgeous !!
And yes, I like foot massage
Verrrrry much!!!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Tue 25 Jun 2013, 07:29

Baby feet and puppy paws are the sweetest.

Socks on or off, I'm ok with a little versatility  Seesaw of good and e

Story could be true. How great are new socks?

Last edited by GiGi on Tue 25 Jun 2013, 08:30; edited 2 times in total
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 25 Jun 2013, 07:31

Mmmmm
Better new sheets

Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Tue 25 Jun 2013, 07:36

it's me wrote:Mmmmm
Better new sheets

Wink

oh yeah
fresh out of the dryer--socks and sheets
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 25 Jun 2013, 07:42

Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 25 Jun 2013, 07:50

Oh yes

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 25 Jun 2013, 08:05

Um that pic was a fresher one than that. Gray hair. So it would have been a movie with his gray hair and a big smile, if from a movie.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue 25 Jun 2013, 09:28

I think a man keeping his socks on during love-making is a total turn-off. It's uncouth and gives a hillbilly impression. Not something I'd ever do even if in a rush.  
It's not even making a full effort or caring about the experience.  
Remember,  the journey matters, to paraphrase Hemingway. 

A lady with only stockings & garters is welcome to keep them on though. Very Happy  ...initially.
Foot fetishists love massages there because of all the nerve endings. It's totally sensual... Pretty feminine, manicured, soft feet I love you without the second toe being freaky longer than the big one.  IMO. 

Yep, I guess I am a romantic & a sensualist too.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 25 Jun 2013, 12:09

Twisted EvilI love you
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 25 Jun 2013, 12:38

Not really feminine feet, mine
But I surely like them massaged 
Sísí
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 25 Jun 2013, 16:46

Ocean xxx wrote:I think a man keeping his socks on during love-making is a total turn-off. It's uncouth and gives a hillbilly impression. Not something I'd ever do even if in a rush.  

A lady with only stockings & garters is welcome to keep them on though. Very Happy  ...initially.
Foot fetishists love massages there because of all the nerve endings. It's totally sensual... Pretty feminine, manicured, soft feet I love you without the second toe being freaky longer than the big one.  IMO. 

Yep, I guess I am a romantic & a sensualist too.

Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 25 Jun 2013, 21:31

I agree about the nerve endings in the feet and a foot massage being sensual is right on. My toes ascend from big to little toe.check. Nail polish on rounded toenails. Check. Small for my height, Check.Feminine? Not mine. They are wide. But Im a great swimmer
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 25 Jun 2013, 22:00

Ha a ha haaaaa I am sure they are lovely .Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 26 Jun 2013, 00:03

My second finger is the longest
in my foot

Means?

scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 26 Jun 2013, 02:49

it's me wrote:My second finger is the longest
in my foot

Means?

scratch

Mine too but we won't tell Ocean.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 26 Jun 2013, 02:50

it's me wrote:My second finger is the longest
in my foot

Means?

scratch

Mine too but we won't tell Ocean.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Wed 26 Jun 2013, 04:38

Ocean xxx wrote:I think a man keeping his socks on during love-making is a total turn-off. It's uncouth and gives a hillbilly impression. Not something I'd ever do even if in a rush.  

Yep, I guess I am a romantic & a sensualist.
Silly Ocean, haven't you heard? Hillbillies don't wear socks--much less shoes. Love3

The second longer toe is a sign of higher intelligence. I\'ve got an idea
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 26 Jun 2013, 04:47

Whew! So glad to hear that about the longer second toe. Mine sticks out pretty far so I must be a freakin genius!

har har
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 26 Jun 2013, 06:24

do share with us when your mensa certificate is approved
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 26 Jun 2013, 07:33

Lol
Well
Mine doesn't stick out very much, only a bit
Not so much intelligence here 
Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 26 Jun 2013, 08:17

My second toe is shorter  . Oh well.

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 26 Jun 2013, 10:34

how did we get from socks to toes, I mean besides the obvious??? George had better pop his head out soon me thinks
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 26 Jun 2013, 10:43

Yes baby.....it better be soon otherwise we start talking about foodnails soon Shocked
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Wed 26 Jun 2013, 15:23

George's sock size has yet to be discussed. Shocked
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 26 Jun 2013, 16:00

GiGi wrote:George's sock size has yet to be discussed. Shocked

Oh yeah..I say it is a 41/42? tongue
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Wed 26 Jun 2013, 16:11

his sock size is the same as Stacy's legs LOL.
obsessed??? They have doctors for that

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 26 Jun 2013, 18:58

43 I think
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Wed 26 Jun 2013, 22:08

Mine ascend in order from big toe to pinky, like playfuldeb's & amaretti's too.
So I guess I'm no genius, after all. Surprised LOL

I think it's called Morton's Toe and it's considered a "disorder" of some sort if the second one protrudes. More common in men's feet.  That's where the assumption emerges that women who have it are more astute.

Who cares, though, as long as we have feet to walk and they're healthy.
Well groomed is a great start.  Not bound like Chinese women did for centuries to stop their feet from growing.
And those who have wide flippers so they can swim better, well that's an added bonus.

You're right, Gigi, hillbillies walk around barefoot like hobbits.  

So back to George's socks.... he's a big man, it would only be fitting if he had big feet. In proportion.

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Wed 26 Jun 2013, 22:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction.)
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Wed 26 Jun 2013, 23:12

Glad you understood the humor. Instead of being insulted by someone calling hillbillies uncouth, I pointed out the sterotypical notion that they don't wear shoes or socks.
As far as toe length, all creation is beautiful.
George probably does walk in some really large socks.king
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 27 Jun 2013, 00:31

Yes, but I think Ocean wrote having sex with socks on is uncouth, not the hillbillies...LOL. Ocean might be a foot fetishist like Tarantino.

True, the greatest beauty transcends from within...

George probably does walk in some really large socks.

Going by his big jeans. Shocked Supersize.

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 00:35; edited 1 time in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 27 Jun 2013, 00:33

Looooool
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Thu 27 Jun 2013, 00:57

Juliette Hardy wrote:Yes, but I think Ocean wrote having sex with socks on is uncouth, not the hillbillies...LOL. Ocean might be a foot fetishist like Tarantino.

True, the greatest beauty transcends from within...

George probably does walk in some really large socks.

Going by his big jeans. Shocked Supersize.

No wonder he has back problems.
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 27 Jun 2013, 08:05

I think I read somewhere that feet have to be adequate to support your length and lumbar. My Husband was 1/4 inch away from 6 ft, while I am 5. 1 and 1/2 My shoe size is 6 and 1/2 while his was size 11. George will either wear 10 and 1/2 or 11, most likely.

And my toes shows me not to be the cleverest brain in the room as my toes are straight down a line from biggest to littlest. First two straight out and rest curl down. Toe nails do the same.

But mine grow so fast. I must forever be clipping them. What is it about toe nails that make them grow stiffer and stronger than the ones the fingers get, anyway? Its hard to prevent my finger nails fro breaking. But I guess I use my hands a lot too.

OK back to socks, I think his size will be similar to shoe size. Prolly 9 and 10 or something like that. My Husband's were something like that, maybe even a size larger. He did like having room in them.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 27 Jun 2013, 08:36

My husband was 6'2' and wore a size 9 shoe. He had very broad shoulders and weighed between 225 & 250. My hands were larger than his & now daughters would be larger if he was still alive. Just for a large man his hands and feet were not that big. Who knows.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 27 Jun 2013, 10:42

In days of old, when knights were bold,
and condoms weren't invented
Men tied a sock, around their c**k
And babies were prevented.

So maybe George's sock size isnt based on his height?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 27 Jun 2013, 11:54

playfuldeb wrote:In days of old, when knights were bold,

You could be quite right Deb. Ha Ha

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 27 Jun 2013, 14:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here you go!

I found a few photos of George's BIG sexy feet.  Smooth & arched.  Not a bunion in sight...lol!
There are quite a few photos of his feet on yachts. Barefoot & buckwild.

Tempted to tickle?  What else??  drool3

Btw, doesn't look like he has Morton's toe variant.  Can't tell, but the Statue of Liberty does.   In Renaissance Art it was popular.

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 15:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing)
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 27 Jun 2013, 14:56

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! luv, luv, luv it! did you pen this little ditty, playful? no wonder you're so good at Every Five Words!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 27 Jun 2013, 15:09

would work too if medieval socks were made of leather.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 27 Jun 2013, 17:46

Guess soft leather...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 27 Jun 2013, 18:03

Juliette Hardy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here you go!

I found a few photos of George's BIG sexy feet.  Smooth & arched.  Not a bunion in sight...lol!
There are quite a few photos of his feet on yachts. Barefoot & buckwild.

Tempted to tickle? What else?? drool3

Btw, doesn't look like he has Morton's toe variant.  Can't tell, but the Statue of Liberty does.   In Renaissance Art it was popular.

I love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love you
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Thu 27 Jun 2013, 18:42

Now I understand George's obsession with fresh socks. He's been playing Knight with the Round Tables. horsepoop
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 27 Jun 2013, 23:04

Hilarious GIGI
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 27 Jun 2013, 23:23

Tempted to tickle????
Yessssss !!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 27 Jun 2013, 23:41

Not tempted at all, all I wanted to do when I saw his feet was to immediately put socks on them, Feet are not my thing...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum