George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of)

5 posters

Go down

Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of) Empty Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of)

Post by Natascha Mon 10 Jun 2013, 06:47

Great news, the little teddybear on my avatar, Dodge, inspired by Leatherheads, received a nomination for the TOBY-Award, which is the most important award in the teddybear and softsculpture world, so to say the Oscar for teddybears.
The final decision on who will finally win the award will be via public voting on the internet and I wanted to ask if COH-members could be so kind to vote for little Dodge? That would be really great from you.
The link is: http://www.teddybearandfriends.com
You find little Dodge right in the first category. Also, I have a another nomination in the second category, The sloth beat taxi, and they would be happy about your vote, too. Yahooooo

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of) Empty Re: Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of)

Post by it's me Mon 10 Jun 2013, 07:31

WOW! Congratultions!!! bom cheers cheers
You will have my vote!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of) Empty Re: Finally, an Oscar-Nomination for Leatherheads (sort of)

Post by Joanna Mon 10 Jun 2013, 12:26

Oh dear, I'm sorry Natascha...I've always voted for Dodge in the past
but I can't this time.
Too much private information is required by the web site.
How ridiculous !
Sorry....but Good Luck in the voting ! flower
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 10 Jun 2013, 12:32

Okay voted for Dodge, hope he wins.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Mon 10 Jun 2013, 23:15

Thank you all so much for voting.
Joanna, if you don't want to vote,because you don't feel comfortable by giving these private informations, it's okay for me. Even though they only ask for them because they want to make sure that people don't vote several times.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 10 Jun 2013, 23:33

Dodge is so cute .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down