George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage

+3
it's me
theminis
LornaDoone
7 posters

Go down

Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage Empty Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage

Post by LornaDoone Mon 03 Jun 2013, 21:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since they're pictures I'm not able to post them here.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage Empty Re: Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage

Post by theminis Mon 03 Jun 2013, 22:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage Empty Re: Clooney quoted in "8 Celebrities Who Got it Right About Gay Marriage

Post by it's me Mon 03 Jun 2013, 23:10

Very well said G
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 04 Jun 2013, 01:26

Well he got it right and I would like to think that the God I believe in only cares about whats in your heart, not who you give it to.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 04 Jun 2013, 02:04

This is a tweet that is has been re tweeted a lot today. Not sure who this is...

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 04 Jun 2013, 02:41

Member of Parliament in London, she used that quote as part of her speech re equality.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 04 Jun 2013, 03:34

That's a funny tweet!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:40

great tweet , agree it's funny
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 04 Jun 2013, 11:01

How old is she ? albino

Well now it's time for G.C. to promote animal rights and earth rights !!! warning
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 04 Jun 2013, 13:23

Why baby? Do you want him ALL FOR YOU ? sunny
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 04 Jun 2013, 13:29

theminis wrote:Well he got it right and I would like to think that the God I believe in only cares about whats in your heart, not who you give it to.

So rignt
My God is also a loving God and he only care about the good that someone brings to the world.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 04 Jun 2013, 17:49

Laughing For the animals and the earth. Or are you just as famous as George Clooney ? If so, be my guest. You do it ! pointing Do post your picture and CV, It's me. Do you also have a dog, or did you have dogs and a pig running around in the house ? ROTFL
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 04 Jun 2013, 20:03

Dogs and a pig? It was him, not me!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down