George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub, London. Did Monica Jakisic follow him home?

+36
pizzale
Rainy
Margou
isogotit
playfuldeb
amaretti
lucy
bamboochacha
Duffy
Clooneygirl
cupcake
niloufar
hana200369
phys major
Bidbod
melbert
LornaDoone
Lighterside
Natascha
Joanna
blubelle
Missa
Katiedot
waewaewae
NotAvailable
party animal - not!
lelacorb
Atalante
annemarie
ktsue2002
Juliette Hardy
it's me
Picachu
silly girl
Mazy
40 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub, London. Did Monica Jakisic follow him home?

Post by hana200369 Sun 26 May 2013, 19:44

in next weeks we hear the broke up.
poor stacy Sad Sad
how she is feeling when see these scandal? Bricks
hana200369
hana200369
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub, London. Did Monica Jakisic follow him home?

Post by phys major Sun 26 May 2013, 19:46

Ktsue SK is very aware of her replacement..
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 26 May 2013, 19:47

I don't think George has replaced her - I think he's just out having fun. And what I mean by that is that I still think they've been over (since she came to Berlin) but he's just now hooking up again while he's in London.

Maybe George is going international again and seeking his next victim *cough* girlfriend from the Brit pool again.

Last time it was an Italian accent, then he went back to American and now maybe he's going back to British. Ooo, better yet, maybe he'll get an Irish or Scottish gal. That would be a cool accent.

Heck, I wouldn't mind listening to her speak if she had a cool enough accent. Not one of those Scottish accents that you can't understand a damn word they're saying but the kind where the person has made an effort to speak in such a way that those of us not as familiar with the accent can understand it better. (We've got a Scottish guy at work who does our computer programming - can't understand a damn thing he says half the time but I sure like listening to him! HA!!)

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 26 May 2013, 19:52; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Sun 26 May 2013, 19:49

she cry cry and cry,get angry and pick up the phone and had fight with him and every thing finished. Quarrel 1
end of the story for about two years study
niloufar
niloufar

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 26 May 2013, 19:50

There is no scandal everything is planned..Hollywood at its finest!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 May 2013, 19:52

We will know soon enough if they have broken up or not, she will join him in London if they are still together.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Sun 26 May 2013, 19:59

if they are still together we will the pic or the story about them again that means they are together.
but i think they arent together.
we wait for rest of the rumors Hello!
hana200369
hana200369

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Sun 26 May 2013, 20:06

what george want of life?????whay he couldnt found his right woman?
hana200369
hana200369

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 26 May 2013, 20:07

I am telling you he has a burnett "model" ready to take her place..
believe what you want. But like someone once told me, who had a near death experience after dying on the operating table.. "some people were calling bs on the story" and I was quite upset there were people who didn't believe.. he said don't worry they will all find out the truth someday!
Smile
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 May 2013, 20:17

phys major wrote:I have said already that George has a burnett "model" for his next gf..is this her? Maybe* also didn't some of you say Monica j is married with kids?
PhysMajor, it's Mariella Frostrup who is George's married with kids friend.

I do believe that Monika is Croatian, but probably has a British accent having lived and worked there.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 26 May 2013, 20:24

phys major wrote:I am telling you he has a burnett "model" ready to take her place..
believe what you want. But like someone once told me, who had a near death experience after dying on the operating table.. "some people were calling bs on the story" and I was quite upset there were people who didn't believe.. he said don't worry they will all find out the truth someday!
Smile

Brunett? or Burnett?

Either way - if you're so sure - name her.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 26 May 2013, 20:28

Lol..reread my story!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sun 26 May 2013, 20:30

LornaDoone wrote:
phys major wrote:I am telling you he has a burnett "model" ready to take her place..
Smile

Brunett? or Burnett?

Either way - if you're so sure - name her.
Cup cake l'm the secret girlfriend , i didn't want to tell it but yeah we are together and he broke up with stacey , while back lol!
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 26 May 2013, 20:36

phys major wrote:Lol..reread my story!

Story? I'm missing something here....
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 26 May 2013, 21:02

Melbert it was Monica Bellucci I was thinking of. I got the two Monica's mixed up!! Thanks anyway Smile
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sun 26 May 2013, 21:03

I am not sure why this is such a big deal. Stacy was seen leaving a hotel with a guy a couple of months ago. G & S have not been "together" since March. This relationship is clearly for PR purposes. I just cant figure out why George is insisting on continuing the charade.

What concerns me is old how George looks. He has aged about 20 years in the last 4 years!!

Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Sun 26 May 2013, 21:11

Alright, I'll bite...if he's got another 'model' (and yes, I'm doing the Danny Ocean eye-roll in anticipation of that) waiting in the wings, what's the delay in trotting her out? He's going to need to break her in before the red carpets start in the autumn. We saw how long it took for SK to stop looking like she got dressed in the dark. Given the films he's got to promote this year, I wouldn't think he'd want an amateur on his arm heading into Oscar season. He's going to have to set it all in motion sooner rather than later if the 'brunette' is going to be carpet-ready.

Duffy

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 26 May 2013, 21:12

oh - isn't she a prince Andrew gal?
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 26 May 2013, 21:44

George did not say in an interview that the biggest mistake he has done is to come back with ex gf?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 May 2013, 21:51

If that was Monica maybe it was just to hang out nothing major.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 26 May 2013, 22:43

LornaDoone wrote:Fascinating - over 650 views of this topic since it was posted earlier today.

And I wonder how many of those views wear by Stacy Laughing
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 26 May 2013, 22:47

Are there any reports at all of her going in to Georges hotel as well?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 26 May 2013, 23:13

My word no wonder things have to be kept under the radar, we are his fans and look at us speculating. Just because of a casual meeting with someone that he once knew. He knows many people and he's just unwinding until he goes back to filming this Magnificent Movie that he and Grant are creating. This movie is a lot of pressure and those that said it is going to be a block-buster are 150% correct. That does not come easy. Love you George and if I started this by being concerned about you sorry.

Zen

Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 27 May 2013, 01:06

No, I agree with you Mazy that he looks rather sad in some photos.
It's beyond having a drink or two or fatigue. Like he's complacent or has some inner turmoil. Perhaps concerns about his filming deadlines.
And even if he's the best A-list, pure, talented actor, people cannot conceal worries off their face. The eyes are the mirrors to the soul.

I've seen it a lot in these last few years. He seems not genuinely happy, and increasingly so.

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Mon 27 May 2013, 21:47; edited 1 time in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 27 May 2013, 01:11

I remember photos of Krista Allen on a yacht with him in summer 2008 I think, after he broke up with SL.
She was an ex gf too & he was on holidays with her with CC & RG.

Maybe since he's never found true love or a real relationship since Celine Balitran, he just goes back to ex-gfs to fulfill his "void."

Clubbing on a Saturday night is an indication that he's looking for some fun & possibly another short-term fling.

Pretty sad to only have work in your life, successful at that, but no true significant love.

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Mon 27 May 2013, 01:55; edited 1 time in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 27 May 2013, 01:53

I guess beside the fact that I love George I kind of relate to him on some levels and it is not good. Daughter just came in and said that's it you are still checking up on George?

She says he is my obsession, which I guess he is. I couldn't think of a better one. She more than anyone understands and knows how it started. I'm very honest about it, this is the way it is like it or not.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 27 May 2013, 05:08

ktsue2002 wrote:I think if this true, and it is the beginning of a new relationship, Stacy would already know it was over. Just saying, I don't think he would try to hide a girl knowing the number of cameras constantly surrounding him.
George has never been caught out before so I doubt he has this time. Either it's nothing, or he and Stacy are over. Either way, Stacy will know.

Clooneygirl wrote:What concerns me is old how George looks. He has aged about 20 years in the last 4 years!!
It's the hair and moustache. He's got the look of a much older man so it ages him. He'll look younger again when he gets a shave and a hair cut.

Picachu wrote:Are there any reports at all of her going in to Georges hotel as well?
Nope, none whatsoever, but then how would anyone know?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 27 May 2013, 06:05

From what I remember Monica was a fast weekend on a yacht after O13 .George was with the Oceans producer Jerry and that blonde Diana Jenkins. What I most remember is how clingy Monica was.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 27 May 2013, 06:53

This seems to be a lot of guess work and George is mostly sitting back laughing his a## off. Just think that he is getting some much needed R&R then back to work to finish up "Monuments Men."

As Katie then he will shave and get a hair cut, hopefully put a couple of pounds back on and we will have our handsome dude back. I"m always amazed how George can change his character's looks by changing only his hair and beard/moustache.

I'm sure he is going to have a working vacation this summer editing the movie.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Mon 27 May 2013, 12:37

george needs to put some weight he is to skiny ,l dont like him this way
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 27 May 2013, 16:14

Picachu wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Fascinating - over 650 views of this topic since it was posted earlier today.

And I wonder how many of those views wear by Stacy Laughing

brahahahaha! Funny - didn't think about that!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 27 May 2013, 16:27

He looks great in the suit . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 27 May 2013, 17:37

Oooh, Lainey's all over it, but nothing new to us:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George and his ex ...without Stacy?

May 27, 2013

Posted by Lainey

George Clooney spent the weekend in London. On Saturday night he hit up Loulou’s, a club in Mayfair. Here he is, leaving with his security team shortly before closing. Shortly after, two women were also seen exiting the venue. And one of them looked a lot like Monika Jakisic. They call her the Croatian Sensation. She’s a fixture on the party circuit. And she and George happen to have been dealing with each other back in 2007.

Coincidence or conspiracy?

George, as you know, hasn’t been seen with Stacy Keibler in two months. And while he was clearly enjoying himself in England, Stacy was in Monaco for the Grand Prix. It’s only a two hour flight from Monaco to London. Maybe she’ll join him when she’s done there before they head off to Como together for the summer? Or are they finally ready to confirm the speculation that it’s over?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon 27 May 2013, 19:56

I like this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 27 May 2013, 19:58

me too Lux, me too!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Mon 27 May 2013, 20:10

Looking at the pic Lux posted above...I can't say I'm a particular fan of the glasses GC is wearing these days, but is it an army camouflage design I'm seeing on the frame of the glasses? Never noticed it before. Putting any eye issues aside, I'm wondering if this might also be his way of passively promoting (or drawing attention to) the filming of Monuments Men?

Duffy

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 27 May 2013, 20:32

Duffy, they're camouflage cuz' he's trying to be incognito!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Mon 27 May 2013, 21:06

do you remember a few week ago we read article about that george and stacy were on barcelona ?????
i dont think they didnt see each other for 3 month.they see very secretly.
do you remember?
hana200369
hana200369

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 27 May 2013, 21:08

hana200369 wrote:do you remember a few week ago we read article about that george and stacy were on barcelona ?????
i dont think they didnt see each other for 3 month.they see very secretly.
do you remember?

There was an article saying they met up there, but I think we figured out the timing didn't work compared with her twitter account and photos of the two of them on different continents on the day they were supposed to have been in Barcelona. Just an unsubstantiated rumor, apparently.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 27 May 2013, 21:51

The Claridges Hotel in London, not bad ey ! cyclops LINK
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 27 May 2013, 22:31

Maybe they had a pot of tea and crumpets

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 27 May 2013, 22:32

Very swanky hotel there.

Bet is costs as much as a house in California to have a wedding there.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 27 May 2013, 22:41

amaretti wrote:Maybe they had a pot of tea and crumpets

Not too shabby. I'll have black tea no crumpets Thanks.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 28 May 2013, 02:37

bamboochacha wrote:oh - isn't she a prince Andrew gal?

Alendra Escat is Prince Andrew's GF. I dont see a date on this article tho ~

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 28 May 2013, 03:07

Huh. That modle doesn't have digs there. That would eat her bank account in chunks! Shocked
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 29 May 2013, 11:50

TMZ:

- Watch More
or

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 29 May 2013, 12:56

She's not that pretty, in my opinion.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 29 May 2013, 13:21

Can't see the vid? What was that? Thanks

and who is Burnett?! scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Margou Wed 29 May 2013, 13:47

i think she looks very similar to Krista Allen on this Picture.

In the video...Stacy Keibler with bikini is dancing?...sorry, now i feel ill. In Germany only a few people know Stacy before George. And after Elisabetta i have thought, okay, she ist not so arrogant...but how longer he is with her...she is so self-involved. And now this video after her change into a "classic" woman...i hope George fall in love with a other woman. And if this woman is Monica..okay...and if she was with him in the Hotel, okay...and i hope they have a nice night.
And if she was not with him, i hope a other woman come soon...and end the Story with Stacy!
Sorry, i become angry and sorry for my english

Margou

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 29 May 2013, 17:34

Keep in mind this is from In Touch Weekly---they are not the most reliable" --will this spur a denial????

EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney Seen Holding Hands with Ex-Fling Monika Jakisic in London

This weekend, George Clooney cozied up to a woman who is not his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler.

In Touch can exclusively reveal that the actor was spotted holding hands with his ex-fling — Croatian model Monika Jakisic — at Loulou’s members-only club on May 25 in Mayfair, London.

“They seemed to be having a great old time together,” an eyewitness tells In Touch of the former flames. “He didn't seem to care who saw them. He was being openly affectionate.”

The pair also danced to hip-hop most of the night.

“Lots of people were going up and saying hi to George — he didn't leave Monika's side,” the eyewitness tells In Touch. “The place was packed but he didn’t seem to care who saw them inside the club. They were laughing and looked very comfortable together and were there ‘til very late.”

Despite George’s affection with Monika inside the club, the Ocean’s Eleven star and the leggy brunette left the venue separately.

“He left first and she left after him,” the eyewitness says. “He didn’t want to be photographed with her. Maybe she was a shoulder for him to cry on — not that he looked like he was crying. He looked very happy — they were smitten with each other.”

George, who has been with Stacy since July 2011, was linked to the Croatian beauty in 2007. Stacy and George have been reportedly having problems for months, though they have yet to confirm a split. George is currently on location in London filming The Monuments Men.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next