George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today

+7
Maggy
Katiedot
lelacorb
party animal - not!
it's me
silly girl
Nicky80
11 posters

Go down

Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today Empty Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today

Post by Nicky80 Wed 22 May 2013, 16:14

Hi guys,

I just want to let you know that George Clooney, Grant Heslov and John Goodman left Germany today. Early morning they went to the set again around 7 am and around 12 pm they left with a private jet from Braunschweig airport. I guess they flew to the UK but this is just a guess.

Yesterday evening they had a barbecue outside at the backyard from the hotel. George was sitting outside with John Goodman and Grant Heslov and others. The hotel manager held a thank you speech to them. Was nice :-). A security guard who travels with them for this movie said they will be for 3 weeks in the UK and then back to Germany to finish it off. Not sure if that is true but that’s what he said.

Just wanted to share that with you :-)

I think they are happy that they left for now. Ilsenburg is a very small village. At the end it was just crowded with people just waiting with the cameras to get just a good picture to sell it. They were not even professional paparazzo’s just locals who came after work to try they luck to get a good pictures. They were hiding in bushes behind the hotel and made pictures when the windows were open. John Goodman was really annoyed as his room was right there were the bushes were in the backyard. As he is a smoker he went often to the balcony to smoke and people made pictures like crazy. Yesterday evening when he went for a smoke outside the front door people were running from the back to the front to make pictures and he turned around his face to the wall but before he made a really upset face. He didn’t like it. George himself didn’t turn to the cameras at all when he was outside. When he went back inside those photographers whistled very loud like if George Clooney is a dog to make him turn around but he didn’t. :-) It was nuts.

I have a question for you. Did anyone ever try to meet George when someone new in which hotel he was and try to meet him? I wonder if he is open for it when fans wait for him or do you think he doesn’t like it. I know he didn’t like the photographers from yesterday but there is a different between them and real fans right? Hope it is ok to ask the question in the same threat.

Thanks,

Nicky

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 22 May 2013, 17:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today Empty Re: Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today

Post by silly girl Wed 22 May 2013, 16:25

Thanks for the info....I am sure someone here can answer your questions...do you live there?

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today Empty Re: Photo: George Clooney holds BBQ and left Germany today

Post by it's me Wed 22 May 2013, 16:28

Ciao Nicky Smile thanks for the news
About your questions... Dunno
guess I didn't understand we'll scratch
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 22 May 2013, 16:37

I live few hours away. We had a bank holiday and used the long weekend to see him. I wanted to see if I can just say hi to him and tell him how much I like his movies if I would have been lucky to see him as I like him very much but I was surprised to see so many photographers there. You could feel there was a negative atmosphere .Scared me a bit so I didn't try anything to get his attention. Maybe I was a bit naive. And maybe he doesn’t like anyway if fans look for him. Not sure...
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 22 May 2013, 16:38

Here is an article with some photos....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 22 May 2013, 16:39

Guess he likes to see and greet his fans Smile

Not the same about photographers... Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 22 May 2013, 16:58

Thanks for the link with the pictures. From those 14 pics only the first 4 pictures are from yesterday. The rest is old. On picture nr 4 you can see John Goodman next To George CLooney (left side) wearing a black hoody. You can't see his face. He did the because of the photograhpers. When George finsihed talking he looked at John and saw that and then he put on his hoody. Whole table was
laughing. :-) It looked really funny :-)
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 22 May 2013, 17:06

How funny---you had a front row seat. Wink OH and welcome to the forum...

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 22 May 2013, 17:22

Lots of the barbeque pix at newscom.com. Looks a like a bit of a wrap party and everyone's in good spirits, despite the paps.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 22 May 2013, 17:27

Beautiful pics at link
&searchPhoto=Y&searchVideo=Y&searchText=N&searchGraphics=Y&searchSet=no&searchHZ=N&searchVT=N&daterng=&searchtype=newsearch&dispOutput=&searchSetName=&fq=][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 May 2013, 17:51

Wow! Thanks everyone for all these pictures and the news updates. Pics from the links above here:

US actor George Clooney (L) attends a barbecue at the hotel 'Zu den Rothen Forellen' in Ilsenburg, Germany, 21 May 2013. US film star George Clooney is currently in the Harz region to shoot the film 'The Monuments Men'. Photo: Matthias Bein

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 22 May 2013, 18:01

Thanks for the pictures!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 22 May 2013, 18:39

It looks a happy gathering and I'd imagine George would know
that the photos would be taken as they are in such a prominent place.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 May 2013, 18:50

Thanks Henway:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

During dinner at the hotel "Zu den Rothen trout" in Ilsenburg yawned George Clooney (52) by the minute. Were the stories of colleague John Goodman (60) SO boring? No, the Hollywood star is just flat: for four weeks now was the last scene of his film "The Monuments Men" - but only in the Harz: The next morning we moved on to the next location ...

Beim Abendessen im Hotel „Zu den Rothen Forellen“ in Ilsenburg gähnte George Clooney (52) im Minutentakt. Waren die Geschichten von Kollege John Goodmann (60) SO langweilig? Nein, der Hollywood-Star ist einfach platt: Nach vier Wochen fiel jetzt die letzte Klappe seines Films „The Monuments Men“ – allerdings nur im Harz: Am nächsten Morgen ging‘s weiter zum nächsten Drehort …
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 22 May 2013, 19:18

and Waldo in the red cap?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 22 May 2013, 22:14

Twisted Evil
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 23 May 2013, 02:34

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures, I appricaite them very much. He looks happy if you can tell from a photo. I know how much he loves his work but I am sure he will be glad when this one is complete.

I wonder who was going out for a smoke that he thought it was George? Who wants to take bets that wasn't his room? Oh well, ha ha Love George.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 May 2013, 12:12

Ciao
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down