George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos: George Clooney's birthday dinner with Matt Damon, Bill Murray and Grant Heslov - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos: George Clooney's birthday dinner with Matt Damon, Bill Murray and Grant Heslov - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Photos: George Clooney's birthday dinner with Matt Damon, Bill Murray and Grant Heslov - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos: George Clooney's birthday dinner with Matt Damon, Bill Murray and Grant Heslov - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Photos: George Clooney's birthday dinner with Matt Damon, Bill Murray and Grant Heslov - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Photos: George Clooney's birthday dinner with Matt Damon, Bill Murray and Grant Heslov - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Photos: George Clooney's birthday dinner with Matt Damon, Bill Murray and Grant Heslov - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Photos: George Clooney's birthday dinner with Matt Damon, Bill Murray and Grant Heslov - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Photos: George Clooney's birthday dinner with Matt Damon, Bill Murray and Grant Heslov - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos: George Clooney's birthday dinner with Matt Damon, Bill Murray and Grant Heslov

+24
Vi
Lakin460
Mazy
lolo"layla"
LornaDoone
Way2Old4Dis
Maggy
ktsue2002
Lighterside
Atalante
pattygirl
lelacorb
party animal - not!
m4rose
phys major
it's me
Joanna
annemarie
OofOof
silly girl
theminis
NotAvailable
Picachu
Katiedot
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Photos: George Clooney's birthday dinner with Matt Damon, Bill Murray and Grant Heslov - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney's birthday dinner with Matt Damon, Bill Murray and Grant Heslov

Post by Joanna Wed 08 May 2013, 17:59

Love Gio's expression Coolio

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Photos: George Clooney's birthday dinner with Matt Damon, Bill Murray and Grant Heslov - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney's birthday dinner with Matt Damon, Bill Murray and Grant Heslov

Post by Lighterside Wed 08 May 2013, 18:23

Keeping that look on his face in mind...cue the "shark attack" music... LOL!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Wed 08 May 2013, 18:46

Well, I say, my birthday twin can celebrate our birthday any way he wants. Deep down, I know he is wishing me a Happy Birthday! LOL
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 08 May 2013, 19:49

phys major wrote:Agree oofoof he is looking a little creepy..and dare I say...GAY..LOL!!
The video wasn't on slow mode he was drunk out of his mind !!!
He looks sweet and very vulnerable drunk

"come here baby, need help putting your shirt in your pants" Laughing

Love how attentive Gio is with George.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 May 2013, 21:49

Yes
Me too Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 May 2013, 21:52

Ma non è ubriaco uffaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 08 May 2013, 22:54

phys major wrote:Agree oofoof he is looking a little creepy..and dare I say...GAY..LOL!!
The video wasn't on slow mode he was drunk out of his mind !!!

How exactly does "gay" look?

Do you mean "effeminate?" And if so, where (in the video)?

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 May 2013, 23:17

It's only a joke geek
About his gesture
While putting his t-shirt into his jeans

But it's only a way to tease him
Wink

Halo
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 09 May 2013, 00:22

You don't have a problem with me saying he is looking creepy but gay u do why?
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 09 May 2013, 01:54

I know what "creepy" looks like. But "gay" has a lot of "looks," including no "look" at all, which is why I asked if you meant "effeminate." And if that is what you meant, I'd like to know where it is in the video.

That's all. No "problem. "

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 09 May 2013, 02:12

I have lots of gay friends so while I know you didn't mean anything Phys Major I'd have to say I do think there's a difference between calling something "creepy" vs. "gay." By comparing the two it's like saying being gay is creepy, which, at least in my small world, it is not. I know people are using the word now in slang and I must admit it bothers me and I know it bothers my gay friends.

When I said yikes about the video, it wasn't because I thought it made him look "gay." I thought he was drunk off his ass and that he didn't look or sound his best. He reminded me of guys who hit on you in a bar and don't know when to stop. But, like Way2 said, in that short video, there's simply no way to know anything! He could just have been so damn tired that with a little vodka in him he was very relaxed. He just didn't sound like the George I love.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 09 May 2013, 03:05

I don't see comments about George being drunk as criticizing him, I see them as people just making observations.

I think it's hysterical when he comes out of a dinner or a bar sloshed. Makes for a more entertaining George.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 09 May 2013, 03:19

He seemed in a very good mood, that seems why he answered the woman about her jeans so friendlily, but didn't want to be touching her person. Thats George. He pats you when he wants bit wont do it on cue like using a marker or pen on you. Think he's had past experience with that and maybe it didn't turn out so well in the past. Just seemed a little tipsy to me. Walking fast enough seemed to me. And yes, Gio is very protective of George. Both vids show that. Protecting him from a possible mobbing of touching him. Love the way he always tries to be good to his fans. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 09 May 2013, 03:42

That voice says " here or here " with Gio pointing not belong to G , GC adjust his T shirt not even speaking when that voice start ! and he can't be speaking this way to his hostess "the owner of the place" that 'd be awkward and rude unlike G !especially she is not his friend and he didn't know before or for along time !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 09 May 2013, 06:00

Even if George was drunk, why not, he is celebrating his birthday so nothing wrong with that and Gio was doing his job, protecting George and ensuring he got in his car ok. Wonder why his shirt was untucked?

I did laugh at the girl who asked George to sign her cheek and he said no but touched her arm and she got all giggly ooh he touched me, I think he was smiling then when he was getting in his car, a lucky girl
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 May 2013, 06:37

He went down from 2 stairs
With no help
Nooooooo drunk
And also no tipsy to me too

And Giovanni got him out of the damn TRASH!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 09 May 2013, 08:30

I don't understand all the negativity about George having some drinks and dinner on his birthday. We are his fans not his enemy. He is not going to over indulge when he has Monuments Men to finish. He even worked the day of his birthday, that's what is important for him right now. Not like he is going to be driving, I thought he looked fine. He needs to relax a little now and again, but did not seem drunk.

Other people go out and get drunk every weekend or what ever their schedules are, no problem. George has a few and it's the end of the world. I'd love him either way.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 09 May 2013, 11:23

I don't think he looked "drunk off his ass" at all. Nor like "a guy
who hits on you in a bar."
He was very gentlemanly about not wanting to sign the young lady's
jeans and concerned that she wasn't offended. So he looked to me quite the opposite to that description.

I also think he's wise not to sign anywhere on a girls anatomy ! Lol

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 May 2013, 12:05

SURE !!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 09 May 2013, 13:12

I think George is one of those fellows known as a "happy drunk." NOT saying he was drunk here, just that from what I've seen of footage of him, when he has a few, he gets really jolly and maybe a little mushy. I think it's great! Better a happy drunk than a sad one, eh?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 May 2013, 13:20

Tell me why most of you insist on the drunk side?

I don't find nothing good in it
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 09 May 2013, 13:52

I'm procrastinating doing an annual report......
it's me -
Maybe drunk is not the right term to apply here, altho for me, drunk doesn't always have a bad connotation. I agree with some previous posters that George appears to have had a few drinks in the videos. Hey, great! Happy Birthday to you! I'm a firm believer that if you work hard, you should play hard, just don't harm others or break any laws. George appears to be doing neither here. And he's got his trusted friend Gio to watch his back. So George being drunk or tipsy or a little inebriated is a total non issue for me.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 09 May 2013, 14:23

It was his birthday so he had a few drinks to celebrate, He seemed fine to me and happy not problem.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 09 May 2013, 17:00

Drunk doesn't have any bad connotations, It's Me. It's simply a way to describe a person who's had a few alcoholic drinks which is what I think George has done.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 May 2013, 20:33

To me this word has a bad connotation
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 09 May 2013, 20:35

Honestly I don't think he was that bad---I have seen him look worse. I think what makes it seems he is unsteady on his feet is the end of the video. Gio pretty much grabs him and throws him in the car. Watching it again I think I see where Gio got concerned. A photographer came up behind them ---if you look carefully Gio pushes the camera guy out of the way then grabs GC. Gio was just doing his job.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 May 2013, 20:36

I'm sure of that
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 09 May 2013, 20:47

I noticed that Gio has a very sexy voice !
Has anyone been in his company and heard him talk ?
Or has he ever done an interview ???
I would doubt that of course....just living in hopes. Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu 09 May 2013, 20:49

everyone has to do his/her job

Gio has to do his job

I have to do my job

I had to do my job
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 May 2013, 20:49

Sorry, not really interested in Gio!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 09 May 2013, 21:00

Have to say that I think that His Nibs and Grant Heslov seem to wear their huge responsibilities of invested money, working with foreign studios and huge casts with some degree of ease. From what we can see it's a very happy set. They clearly love what they're doing - and even manage to leave the director's restaurant birthday meal by 10 30 pm.

Admirable

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 May 2013, 21:05

They all need to rest
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 09 May 2013, 21:06

that is what Lake Como is for!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 May 2013, 21:08

Oh yes....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 09 May 2013, 21:31

Mmm, sometimes. But of course they have the editing studio there too.

Lovely place to work, tho. Not a bad place to have the office!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 May 2013, 22:40

Sure!!! Who can't say no? geek
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Fri 10 May 2013, 01:46

I'm glad he enjoyed his birthday beer in Germany Drink 3

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 10 May 2013, 01:48

Natascha, are any of his varied locations near to where you live? That would be so cool if you were close!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruna Fri 10 May 2013, 18:21

I think, it was a good funny everning.
Happy birthday, George, once more.
Aruna
Aruna
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sat 11 May 2013, 02:52

Unfortunately his locations are too far away from me to get there.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2