George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes

5 posters

Go down

Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes  Empty Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes

Post by watching Mon 06 May 2013, 15:11

George Clooney Turns 52

Happy birthday, George Clooney! The 52-year-old jokester doesn't take any prisoners when it comes to pranking co-stars and friends. In honor of his birthday, we've rounded up 10 of his best pranks. There's definitely a devil behind that sexy grin.

1 "P***y" license plates
Julianna Margulies and George Clooney

Julianna Margulies remembers how one of their early ER co-stars thought he'd get one over on George Clooney. "He asked George, 'Does my pasta smell funny?' and then pushed the plate into his face," Marguiles recalled to the L.A. Times Magazine in 2012. Clooney got the last laugh, though. "He waited until the guy's last day and placed a license plate frame on his car that said, 'Honk if you like p***y.' The guy thought everyone was honking and waving goodbye to him," she recalled.

2 Punked to Justin Bieber
George Clooney

Clooney managed to get his Ides of March co-star, Evan Rachel Wood, to dance and sing to Justin Bieber's "Baby." What she didn't know? He was recording her the whole time. "Enjoy the DVD," Clooney joked to Wood before walking off. She has a good attitude about the joke, though. "George has a big heart," she told the L.A. Times. "He wants people to have fun and be happy. He'll do anything for his friends."

3 Clooney goes like a kitty
George Clooney

Clooney moved in with his pal, Richard Kind, shortly after his divorce from actress Talia Balsam. Kind didn't know what he was getting himself into with his houseguest, though. "Richard had this cat that he loved and adored," Ben Weiss, a Friends assistant director, told Men's Journal. "So George would go in the bathroom, and that's where the litter box was. And there would be cat s**t in there, so George would clean it up and flush it down the toilet. Then Richard would go in there and say, 'God, it's so weird. My cat hasn't taken a s**t in forever.'"

This went on for several days — and the cat lover was growing increasing concerned about his furry friend. "Richard went to the vet to get some kind of thing to make the cat go to the bathroom," Weiss added. "The poor cat. The cat's s****g, and George is still cleaning it up. Finally, George stood over the cat box and took a giant s**t. "And finally Richard goes in there and says, 'Oh, my God! Kitty!'" Wow.

4 Clooney gets Brad Pitt with bumper stickers
Brad Pitt and George Clooney

According to Matt Damon, Brad Pitt tried to get one over on Clooney by telling the cast and crew on Ocean's Twelve to only refer to Clooney by his character's name, Danny. To get him back, Clooney put a bumper sticker on Pitt's car that read, "I'm gay and I vote." Soon after, he added one that said, "Small penis on board." "People were honking at him and waving," Damon recalled. "And he thinks it's because he's Brad Pitt and he's waving back."

5 Clooney's "masterpiece"
George Clooney

It seems like Richard Kind is the focus of many of Clooney's practical jokes. "I remember finding a painting that someone had thrown away," Clooney once recalled. "It was out by the garbage and I drove by it a few times. It was this gigantic, awful painting. I finally stopped and picked it up and took it home and signed my name to it and framed it. And for about a year, my buddy Richard would go, 'Hey, you want to play golf?' And I'd go, 'I can't. I've got art class.' And then on his 40th birthday I said, 'My art teacher's really proud of me but this [painting] is the first one we're both really proud of. You've been so supportive, I want you to have it.' It hung over his couch for another two years and everyone knew except for him." At least this one didn't involve cat litter!

6 Pranking the paparazzi
George Clooney

Photographers would kill to get the first photos of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding. Clooney took advantage of that by setting up an elaborate scene outside his Lake Como, Italy, estate. "You would never go to Lake Como in February," he told NBC's Today. "It's sort of rainy. You certainly wouldn't have an outdoor wedding. But once the story started, and all these people started showing up — and I mean hundreds and hundreds of press people outside the house, including people from all the entertainment shows. I called and ordered high-top tables and had them put out on the front lawn because helicopters are flying over. It went on for two weeks — people thinking there was going to be a wedding." Spoiler alert: There wasn't.

7 The drinking game that wasn't
George Clooney

Clooney collaborated with Pitt to prank Jerry Weintraub during a flight to Los Angeles. The pair managed to talk the producer into a drinking game — and he got so drunk that the pair filled his underwear with M&Ms. "When I got up I felt squishy stuff in my shoes, in my underwear, in my clothes, and they'd put M&M's in my underwear," Weintraub recalled with a laugh. "I said, 'You sons of b***hes! What did you guys do to me?' I found out from the pilots and the stewardess they were drinking water."

8 Clooney shows his "face"
George Clooney

You might want to check your camera if you're ever at a party with Clooney. The actor has a reputation for dressing up his youknowwhat — and then taking photos. "We called him Mr. Face," he told Esquire. "You put sunglasses and a cigarette, and it actually looks like a person. I haven't done that in a long time. I think 1988 was my last Mr. Face impersonation. My cousin Miguel [Ferrer] and I did it to Pat Boone's camera once. He actually had a good sense of humor about it."

9 The weiner pranks never end
George Clooney birthday

Weintraub got Clooney back, but this prank turned kind of violent. "I had a gold silk shirt — a very expensive gold silk shirt — Clooney hated," Weintraub told the Los Angeles Times. "Once at the Bellagio when we were doing Ocean's, I was having drinks with the guys, and Clooney sneaked into my closet and stole the shirt. That September, for my birthday, I received a big box wrapped with ribbon — and in it was my gold shirt. On the back, Clooney had drawn a picture in black marker of a giant penis, and he'd had everyone who participated in a charity golf tournament for prostate cancer in Las Vegas sign it, too. There were 30 signatures — Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Don Cheadle, Wayne Gretzky..."

"So I opened the box," he recounted, "jumped in my golf cart and drove over to his office — this was when we both had offices at Warner Bros. — Clooney was on the phone to [director Steven] Soderbergh, and there were people in his office. I walked in, took a golf club and broke up the place — smashing lamps, throwing a bicycle through the window, tossing scripts around."

"Clooney was curled up on the floor, screaming to Soderbergh, 'He's gone nuts, he's gonna kill us all.' Now, I was just kidding, and Clooney knew it. But then the head of the club came off and flew across the room, just missing him. We looked at each other and figured it had gone far enough."

10 George Clooney gets Ryan Gosling all wet
George Clooney and Ryan Gosling

Note to everyone: Make sure Clooney isn't carrying water with him while you're talking to him. "He will come up to you and tell you something very serious, and then you walk away and you realize your pants are wet," Ryan Gosling recalled of his Ides of March co-star. "He's had, like, an Evian spray bottle. He's been spraying your crotch the whole time."

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes  Empty Re: Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes

Post by melbert Tue 07 May 2013, 02:45

It's very entertaining to be George's friend!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes  Empty Re: Happy b-day, George Clooney! His 10 best practical jokes

Post by OofOof Tue 07 May 2013, 02:45

Or very scary!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 07 May 2013, 04:51

I read somewhere that Julia Roberts had been pre-warned about Georges' on set antics prior to first working with him and had spent quite a long time on guard waiting for him to do something, let her guard down and then he pounced - I think it would be hilarious to be on set with him.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 07 May 2013, 05:52

Mmmm I am not so sure..... If you are the 'elected' to receive his jokes..... Suspect
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down