George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me" EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me"

5 posters

Go down

Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me" Empty Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me"

Post by Katiedot Fri 26 Apr 2013, 12:56

Undressing, I assume, was different matter entirely . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lisa Snowdon Never Let George Clooney Dress Her

26 April 2013

'Your Style in His Hands' star Lisa Snowdon insists she never let George Clooney pick her outfits during their on/off romance.

The 41-year-old beauty is presenting a makeover show 'Your Style in His Hands with Lisa Snowdon' on new entertainment TV channel TLC in which hapless men have £5,000 to overhaul the wardrobes of their wives and girlfriends.

Lisa was in a five-year on/off relationship with the Hollywood heartthrob but during their romance she didn't accept any fashion advice from 'The Descendents' star.

When asked if she'd ever let George style her, she said: "No! Boyfriends have bought me clothes before; luckily most of them have been OK. I've always been, 'Oh I quite like that.' Usually though it's good to have a best friend who can be in there with your boyfriend who can say, 'By the way I've seen these shoes and she really likes them.' "

The Capital FM radio host really enjoyed helping the guys re-style their ladies for the programme, but she was shocked by how little knowledge they had of their partners' sizes.

Speaking at the launch of TLC at London restaurant Sketch on Thursday night (25.04.13), she told BANG Showbiz: "The guys just have no idea. What baffles me is that if girls were to go into something like this we'd be rummaging around finding out collar sizes, shoe size, everything, waist size, we would have it planned and the guys just don't know what's going. They end up shopping for shoes three sizes too big, and just forget about the bra size. That's what's interesting is that they don't know their partners' sizes. To be honest a lot of the chaps have never been out of their comfort zone in a department store on their own. Suddenly they're in the deep end, they're shopping with £5,000 they've got that whole responsibility on their shoulders to replace a wardrobe that they've got rid of. So there's a lot at stake here."

Lisa was joined on the red carpet by a micro-pig, and she picked up the cute animal for a cuddle.

Other stars at the glitzy bash included Holly Valance - who appears in 'Ultimate Shopper' on TLC - Louie Spence, Dawn O'Porter and 'Made In Chelsea' star Cheska Hull.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me" Empty Re: Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me"

Post by silly girl Fri 26 Apr 2013, 12:59

They ask specifically about GC but she talks about boyfriends in general. Must stink to always be asked about one relationship.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me" Empty Re: Lisa Snowdon: "I never let George Clooney dress me"

Post by Katiedot Fri 26 Apr 2013, 13:09

Yep, it must annoy the hell out of her sometimes.

I don't think George picks any of his girlfriends' outfits. Based on what he wears (ie: the same thing for the past two decades) I just get the feeling he doesn't give a damn about fashion and leaves it all to the women.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 26 Apr 2013, 14:12

No
I don't think so
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 26 Apr 2013, 21:36

I think the only thing George cares about as far as what they wear is that they're wearing something that shows all their ASSets.
Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 26 Apr 2013, 21:38

and that they wear something that shows them in a light that compliments the image he is trying to live
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 26 Apr 2013, 21:40

So true Deb.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Apr 2013, 07:15

I'm not even sure of that. When I think of some of the get ups his girlfriends have worn on the red carpet with him, I really wonder.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 27 Apr 2013, 07:40

Ha ha Katie. So true. So true. Yikes!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:32

OofOof wrote:I think the only thing George cares about as far as what they wear is that they're wearing something that shows all their ASSets.
Very Happy

Well no
IMO
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down