George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Does George have anew girlfriend already chosen for the "NEXT" GF? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Does George have anew girlfriend already chosen for the "NEXT" GF? - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Does George have anew girlfriend already chosen for the "NEXT" GF? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Does George have anew girlfriend already chosen for the "NEXT" GF? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Does George have anew girlfriend already chosen for the "NEXT" GF? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Does George have anew girlfriend already chosen for the "NEXT" GF? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Does George have anew girlfriend already chosen for the "NEXT" GF? - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Does George have anew girlfriend already chosen for the "NEXT" GF? - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Does George have anew girlfriend already chosen for the "NEXT" GF? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Does George have anew girlfriend already chosen for the "NEXT" GF?

+16
it's me
blubelle
Missa
LornaDoone
OofOof
Dior
Bidbod
Duffy
Joanna
Mazy
Lakin460
phys major
theminis
Katiedot
party animal - not!
NotAvailable
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does George have anew girlfriend already chosen for the "NEXT" GF? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does George have anew girlfriend already chosen for the "NEXT" GF?

Post by Joanna Fri 12 Apr 2013, 20:01

This is my final word on this subject....to make you all laugh.

OK....he'll have a new lady friend soon, whoever.....
then realise she's not as compatible with him as Miss Stacy was.....
and BOOM....
He'll be "Happy Ever After" with Miss Stacy ! Spliff

hidingbehindsofa Surrender

Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Does George have anew girlfriend already chosen for the "NEXT" GF? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does George have anew girlfriend already chosen for the "NEXT" GF?

Post by party animal - not! Fri 12 Apr 2013, 20:19

As I said earlier, Jo, nothing would surprise me!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 12 Apr 2013, 20:58

I dunno mah...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 13 Apr 2013, 01:25

Joanna, if that's what it takes to make you happy, make it so!

Sadly, I don't think you're right...but I do think she's here for a bit longer than some might. I think he views his "relationship" rather logically. He will need his hostess with the mostest for all those red carpets coming up and she's well trained. He's busy now and can't spend as much time combing through Maxim for the next one. Very Happy And, Como time is fast approaching. Needs to have a pretty girl for all those walks down the promenade to his boats!

I think she's here for at least another 7 or 8 months, if not a year. She's making too much money from this gig.

As far as having something on the side, the one thing I would say is that just because he or Ada say he doesn't do that, doesn't mean a thing. People say a lot of things and then go do something else. He also kind of has a record. He cheated on poor Celine, according to you ladies. Having said that, I think George is not quite as "active" as he once was with his back issues and all the work he's now doing. I could see him going without for a while and being fine. Sadly!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 13 Apr 2013, 01:37

He does have lovely hands, you know?!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 13 Apr 2013, 01:48

Ha ha Mel! I love you! You made me laugh. I'm sure he puts them to VERY good use! After all, he started young right? That rope climb if I remember correctly!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 13 Apr 2013, 01:49

OofOof, that's where I went...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 13 Apr 2013, 01:53

And THAT is why I love you Mel. I was thinking the same thing but didn't say it...
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 13 Apr 2013, 02:01

You ladies crack me up on this cold windy raining Saturday morning xx
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 13 Apr 2013, 02:43

That's why we're here TheMinis!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 13 Apr 2013, 04:15

Ahhhh, George. So many women, so little time.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 13 Apr 2013, 04:20

Deb, I think he'll work his way through them all! Hope things are better for you of late and your injuries are healing.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 13 Apr 2013, 04:23

? How did you know?

I agree, George could very well set out to accomplish ALL of his dreams . . .
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 13 Apr 2013, 05:10

You told me about your injuries and I've been worried. Your posts have been more like your positive self so I decided you were definitely feeling better! Hope so anyway my dear!

Yep...George has got several issues of Maxim to go through at the very least, since he's been in Berlin! So many girls, so little time. Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 13 Apr 2013, 05:21

He he heee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 13 Apr 2013, 06:38

That's right OofOof I pm'd you. I had headaches so bad the first three weeks I had blurred vision continually and dont remember much. Sorry, nothing personal> flower
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 13 Apr 2013, 07:07

No prob Deb. Hey the meds I'm now on are making me crazy! I hope you're feeling better my dear. Hang in there.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2